PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends releases "Megan's Handcuffed and Busted Movie"

Ballbusting Legends
08-16-2010, 05:08 AM
Ballbusting Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931)) is extremely happy to announce the release of "Megan's Handcuffed and Busted Movie". Simply put, you're not going to find a clip like this anywhere else, period! For those who enjoyed Megan's Tease and Bust, this is sort of the next step beyond that. 19-year-old Megan- the hottest, most twisted, and just overall best girl in the history of bb in my opinion- is completely out of control in this one! Megan's boyfriend wants a blow job for the first time. Megan promises to give him one IF he will go along with her fetish first, which she says is to restrain him by handcuffing him before the blow job. Little does he know what she really has in mind is getting his hands out of the way so she can smash his balls ruthlessly!

The second half of this clip may be the greatest seven minutes in the history of ballbusting- all the sexuality that you see on the screen is entirely real and unscripted- it is unmistakable how much Megan is getting off on the power and control of being able to tease her bb pet before ruthlessly crushing his testicles while he is completely unable to protect himself. All of the extra stuff that happens was entirely outside of script- it's almost like watching ballbusting combined with a "hookup" all at the same time. An absolute must-see! Once again, check it out at www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931).

bbisfun
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM
AWESOME movie BB Legends! Megan is so damn sexy its mind-boggling. It seems like you guys know each other really well...I am curious, what is she like off camera?

kdunstfan
08-18-2010, 11:35 PM
AWESOME movie BB Legends! Megan is so damn sexy its mind-boggling. It seems like you guys know each other really well...I am curious, what is she like off camera?

I've never met her, but I bet you she's a sweetheart off camera.

You know, when she isn't smashing your testicles...at least that's what I like to think.

Ballbusting Legends
08-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Megan.... is very much like what you see on camera- very fun and entertaining and sexy. She's very witty and enjoyable to hang out with. That said, I wouldn't describe her as all sweetness as KDunstFan hopes, lol. She's got a naturally dominant side to her and I get the feeling from stories that the guys she dates tend to get pretty much the same treatment that the guys on video a lot of times, which may be why she is such a natural in our videos (and in fact I have heard numerous stories about her busting the guys she dates when she gets angry with them or for her amusement, true story).

I think that to date her would be the greatest thrill and worst nightmare of a lifetime all at once- she's a fairly complicated person, sorta hard to explain. She's definitely one of a kind though- the effect that she has is that when you're with her you feel like you'd do anything to spend more time with her.