PDA

View Full Version : couple in need of advice.

jabbber
08-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi, , we're a mid 20's couple who recently started getting more into cbt and other forms of play. we're not really into the whole dom sub thing, but we both enjoy aspects of cbt play in the bed room.

we're looking for new ideas on new ways to play. we've done heating to my balls, which she quite likes, she loves getting them warmer and warmer until they're very hot, then putting them in her mouth to bite and suck on.

we've tried a little crushing with a device she asked me to make, which is two pieces of polycarbonate with screws to crush and flatten my balls to near pancake size. she loves seeing how flat she can get them!

she has taken to enjoy tying my balls up, and slapping them while I'm restrained to the bed. what we don't know are better ways of tying them up, she likes to tie them quite tight, after about 10 minutes or so, the rope really starts to irritate the skin. but she enjoys feeling them become more and more cold. is there a "right" way of tying them up to prolong the comfort?

we are also trying male chastity; going for a few days to weeks, without releasing, while pleasing her daily. extremely fun and exciting. my last orgasm was a ruined one before going back under lock and key.

sorry for being all over the place with this post. I wanted to get some info about us out there. hoping to hear some new ideas or techniques for us to try tonight.

thanks for reading!

hope this doesn't double post, can't seem to get it to work....

trannybuster
08-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi, , we're a mid 20's couple who recently started getting more into cbt and other forms of play. we're not really into the whole dom sub thing, but we both enjoy aspects of cbt play in the bed room.

we're looking for new ideas on new ways to play. we've done heating to my balls, which she quite likes, she loves getting them warmer and warmer until they're very hot, then putting them in her mouth to bite and suck on.

we've tried a little crushing with a device she asked me to make, which is two pieces of polycarbonate with screws to crush and flatten my balls to near pancake size. she loves seeing how flat she can get them!

she has taken to enjoy tying my balls up, and slapping them while I'm restrained to the bed. what we don't know are better ways of tying them up, she likes to tie them quite tight, after about 10 minutes or so, the rope really starts to irritate the skin. but she enjoys feeling them become more and more cold. is there a "right" way of tying them up to prolong the comfort?

we are also trying male chastity; going for a few days to weeks, without releasing, while pleasing her daily. extremely fun and exciting. my last orgasm was a ruined one before going back under lock and key.

sorry for being all over the place with this post. I wanted to get some info about us out there. hoping to hear some new ideas or techniques for us to try tonight.

thanks for reading!

hope this doesn't double post, can't seem to get it to work....

It sounds like you two are already doing a form of the dom/sub genre with the chastity belt play. I know she uses devices to squeeze your "accessories" but has she tried with her hands only? Not just in the bedroom but just anytime during the day whenever she wants. I know my fiancee loves doing that to me.

You both could try different things found on these forums too, since you already have tried ruined orgasm why not try non-stop jerking or post orgasm torture?

Just try new things and see what you both enjoy.

smackMyNuts
08-25-2010, 08:57 PM
First, to address the tying:
1) be careful. If the balls are getting really cold from tying, it may mean that the blood is not getting through. If you keep blood out of the balls for long enough, it can lead to serious damage and even gangrene. The only "cure" for gangrene is amputation.
2) If the rope is being irritating, you might make sure you're using a thick enough piece of string or rope. Thin pieces of string can really bite into the flesh, and I don't really recommend them.

For the ball heating, are you doing this sort of thing?
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8890

As for other things you can do, it sounds like there's still plenty you haven't tried. Off the top of my head, it doesn't sound like you've tried punching or kicking. I'm a big fan of getting some good punches with boxing gloves. There's a lot of deep ball pain, rather than skin pain. On the other end of the spectrum, there's chemical play, such as using things like Icy Hot or Ben Gay on the balls or penis. There's a lot of references about that sort of thing out there if you go looking. Another thing you could try is hanging weights from the balls. Really, there's tons of cbt techniques out there.

Smack

Hotdog
08-26-2010, 01:11 AM
You should try orgasm denial after long edging sessions

akuma
08-26-2010, 01:25 AM
How about needles? http://motherless.com/58F40F

crushee
08-26-2010, 05:14 AM
Hello and welcome onboard !

Have you already tried stepping on your balls: the male is on his knees, alongside a low table, his "equipement" resting on the table, balls and d..k.
She climbs on the table (which must be resilient enough to bear her weight!) and has access to your most sensitive parts!
She can bend your c..k with her foot (I presume you are fully hard and that it is well above the table!) in order to have it on the table and she can stomp it with all her weight...
She can, if she wears high heels, work your c..khead with them...
She can also go for your balls, and (if she is barefoot), catch them under curled tools, and then raise on her toes, having more and more weight pressing them...
During this time, if your hands are not bound in your back, you can stroke her: she may ask you to fell the hardness of her leg (and thigh) muscles which are inflincting such pain to your balls...
Your head should be at the proper height to give you ideas... if she allows you to kiss or lick her...
You can also try with a "standard" table, you standing instead of resting on your knees, but she may find her position a bit high!

Have good sessions...