PDA

View Full Version : girls masturbating to BB

jellylegs
08-28-2010, 03:26 PM
I imagine there's no shortage of guys here who have masturbated to ballbusting fantasies and videos but is it also common for the girls too?

Do any of you girls masturbate while only thinking about ballbusting? Is it the power surge that gets you worked up or what?

FatSmurf
08-28-2010, 05:42 PM
i dont know if she still does, but when i first started getting my girlfriend into busting me she would tell me how she actually had gotten off to some ballbusting stuff (which surprised me because i didnt think any girls did that). one time i was talking to her online while she was getting off to the clips store page for ballbusting legends and she was telling me that she was imagining it being her kicking me so i guess thats what did it for her

bbbb
08-28-2010, 08:25 PM
My ex didn't masturbate per se, but she did facesit me and ensure she got a real good licking and nibbling while beating the hell out of me.

Ballbusting Legends
08-29-2010, 02:54 AM
i dont know if she still does, but when i first started getting my girlfriend into busting me she would tell me how she actually had gotten off to some ballbusting stuff (which surprised me because i didnt think any girls did that). one time i was talking to her online while she was getting off to the clips store page for ballbusting legends and she was telling me that she was imagining it being her kicking me so i guess thats what did it for her

Gotta admire her taste smurf....she sounds like a keeper!

mick_sl8ter
08-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Lets focus on women masturbating in general.
I don't know (m)any girls/women who will openly admit they masturbate.

Even women I have had a sexual relation with, who I had accidentally spied on while they did it, would not admit they did so.
You would think they would have nothing to hide for me, but apparently women in general feel very ashamed to admit to the fact that they sometimes sexually please themselves.

Physically, in real life, I have never seen a woman masturbate to pr0n or something like that. However I have caught many women on webcam who were masturbating. But most times they were chatting online.

A few years ago a friend of mine gave me this awesome software, which allows you to browse people their files, see what they are doing on their PC and you can even turn on people their webcam without them knowing it was on. With literally thousands of people to chose from.
Too bad it stopped working about 1 year ago, was pretty much fun.

I would sometimes open a browser window with ballbusting pr0n to watch women their reaction. If they did not immediately closed the browser, quite a few (the majority) actually continued browsing. But to end your fantasy right here: I have not seen any woman masturbate to pr0n yet.
I mean ballbusting, because I have seen women who were touching themselves for no apparent reason.
Which does not mean they do not exist, but I would not waste my time trying to find one.

jellylegs
08-29-2010, 06:24 AM
But to end your fantasy right here: I have not seen any woman masturbate to pr0n yet.
I mean ballbusting, because I have seen women who were touching themselves for no apparent reason.
Which does not mean they do not exist, but I would not waste my time trying to find one.

There's always one isn't there. Never mind. Keep replying guys, and especially girls.

EricaBB
08-29-2010, 06:55 AM
No comment :|

iron horse
08-29-2010, 02:40 PM
I once talked to a professional domme who said she had clients that were a couple. He would come in the wife would dictate what she wanted the domme to do to her man, which included his laying on the bed naked while the domme hit him in his balls with a big stick. She said as she did, the wife would sit in a chair in the corner watching the abuse and masturbate to it.

She said "it was pretty sick" in that the wife wanted some *real* physical abuse done to him, and the worst it was, the more she masturbated. The domme evidently didn't like how sadistic this wife was.

There is also a case wherein a Japanese wife would do horrible things to her husband. According to this story, which i read on a website years ago, the couple reached a pact wherein he would die at the ultimate act of orgasm - she suffocated him with a rope and as he came to orgasm, he was choked while she concurrently cut his balls off. She supposedly claims to have masturbated and came to orgasm as she watched him die and later carried his balls in her purse for a number of years. This was reported to be a real police case in Japan, but of course, it could be urban legend...who knows...and if anyone knows the specifics of this case (my memory isn't that good), please share with the rest of us.

michellescrushtoy
08-30-2010, 05:04 PM
she would cum as she kicked my nuts in

elotro222
09-01-2010, 08:57 AM
She supposedly claims to have masturbated and came to orgasm as she watched him die and later carried his balls in her purse for a number of years. This was reported to be a real police case in Japan, but of course, it could be urban legend...who knows...and if anyone knows the specifics of this case (my memory isn't that good), please share with the rest of us.

Perhaps you are referring to a story that came to a movie: "The empire of the senses"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Realm_of_the_Senses

Nadzilla
09-02-2010, 08:53 AM
No comment :|
Awwh, why no comment? ;)

HsspodeBusted
09-03-2010, 07:49 AM
I am sure many of you remember Vittoria. She had a video where she was wearing only shoes and in between kicks would start to finger herself a little bit while laughing at the guy in pain.

Jewels_4Me
09-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Every girl is different. Many would enjoy kicking a guy in his balls for the mere fun of it. We've all seen girls break into laughter after watching a guy drop in pain after they kicked him in his balls. I believe there's a natural enjoyment of women equalizing their physical abilities with men through ballbusting, particularly since it deals with her attacking the very thing that he prides his manhood upon.

But the question as to how much eroticism goes with that is not an easy one. Implicit in ballbusting is a woman attacking the sex organ of a man, and so, yes, there's typically sexuality involved. For me personally, I've downloaded some of the videos of this forum. If find them very erotic, and yes, I have masturbated while watching some of those guys getting busted, particularly when he can't help but getting a full erection then seeing him pay for it with a hard one to the balls - I can't remember the one, but he sort of had that Jesus look.

But I don't do it as frequently as I know the guys on this forum do - my guess is most of you guys are reading this with your pants off and typing with one hand while stroking away, but hey, all of us girls know you guys come to these forums to jack off :D . What gets me aroused is fantasizing about doing it myself, but that's just fantasy and my relief is far more mundane.

smackMyNuts
09-10-2010, 10:36 PM
If find them very erotic, and yes, I have masturbated while watching some of those guys getting busted, particularly when he can't help but getting a full erection then seeing him pay for it with a hard one to the balls - I can't remember the one, but he sort of had that Jesus look.

That's probably "Tom" from (a site which doesn't link to femaledom, so if I put the name here, it will be replaced with ****, but whose name involves a world of ball busting). He used to go by a different name, but that's the one he's currently using. There are a whole bunch of clips of him on that site and, as one of the forum members on that site put it (before those forums disappeared), the admiral stays up most of the time in his videos.

But I don't do it as frequently as I know the guys on this forum do - my guess is most of you guys are reading this with your pants off and typing with one hand while stroking away, but hey, all of us girls know you guys come to these forums to jack off :D . What gets me aroused is fantasizing about doing it myself, but that's just fantasy and my relief is far more mundane.

What are you talking about? I have my pants on and I'm not ... well, let's just leave it at I have my pants on. But seriously, when you make posts like the ones you did today, it's tough for a fellow who's into bb not to get aroused.

ThrobingC
09-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Every girl is different. Many would enjoy kicking a guy in his balls for the mere fun of it.

Response: The laughter from the girl is also a turn on for me.

For me personally, I've downloaded some of the videos of this forum. If find them very erotic, and yes, I have masturbated while watching some of those guys getting busted, particularly when he can't help but getting a full erection then seeing him pay for it with a hard one to the balls

Response: Almost ever time I get ball busted I get an erection. Last time the woman really kicked hard and I got an very intense erection. She said, you really like this don't you? I replied, yes I do. One time I had one big girl bust me and she got very wet doing it. I then did the right thing and licked up for her.

hat gets me aroused is fantasizing about doing it myself, but that's just fantasy and my relief is far more mundane.

Response: For the man sometimes it is the fantasy of being the guy in the vide and having the woman do it to them. At first, the fantasy was better than the first experience. However the second and all other times it has far exceeded the fantasy of watching and actully be busted. One girl called me leather balls.

tc