PDA

View Full Version : Megan vs. Kellie in BB Legends Ultimate Ballbusting Tournament Finals!

Ballbusting Legends
09-12-2010, 11:37 PM
It's time for the finals of Ballbusting Legends (www.c4s.com/31931) competition to find out who the Ultimate Ballbuster is! Megan and Kellie have advanced to the finals to do battle for the top prize in bb and punish some testicles yet again. For this competition we go back to the original rules- each of the girls gets four kicks, four knees, four punches, and four of whatever they want in a special "wild card" round- whoever puts the ballbusting pet to the ground the most times, wins! Out of eight beautiful ballbreakers who began the competition,, the lovely duo of Megan and Kellie have advanced to the finals to see who is our most brutal ballbuster. They have defeated some stiff competition- Kellie beating the feared "Cassie the Castrator", Megan beating the tiny but huge hitter Crystal after Crystal beat Amber York. These are also two of the best looking 19 year old girls to ever kick a set of testicles, so what more could you want? Kellie is Kellie- both brutal yet beautiful and girlie all at the same time, and Megan is as sassy and bitchy as ever as she delivers one testicle-crushing hit after another. I am flat out obsessed with the way her legs and ass look in her tight secretary-type outfit.......wow. Definitely a must-see for fans of this site!

Also, for fans of the Grab Twist and Pull (aka the GTP), you need to check out “Tear His Balls Off: Gianna and Carla’s GTP Movie). These are two of our most ballbusting-crazed chicks of all time, and in particular they love do to the GTP and take it to new heights of sheer insanity. If you love to see raw enthusiasm from beautiful girls in a bb movie, this one is for you!

Once again, you can check out both of these outstanding clips at: www.c4s.com/31931.

iron horse
09-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Glad to see you're doing CFNM ballbusting again! :thumbup

The funky shorts with the hole cut in it sort of made it neither CFNM, nor clothed ballbusting, so I lost interest.

kdunstfan
09-13-2010, 11:39 PM
I vote more CFCM.

Hasn't been updated in forever and it's really my preference.