PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this streaming shit?

mrxwins
09-14-2010, 12:57 AM
You know, I want to know specifically what your opinion is on what I call, "mainstream ballbusting". What do you guys think of like empflix's content and like that new myballbustingvideos.com shit, what ever the fuck that is.

i am jacks username
09-14-2010, 08:59 PM
I was just glad to see that there was an R in your thread title. Otherwise I would have told you that this was the wrong forum for it.

mick_sl8ter
09-15-2010, 01:11 AM
I was just glad to see that there was an R in your thread title. Otherwise I would have told you that this was the wrong forum for it.

LOL

On topic: empflix is a pretty good website. Not if you are only into ballbusting.

dzwitch
09-15-2010, 10:15 AM

HAHAHAHAAH!!!! :jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile

megahero
09-15-2010, 11:39 AM
im confused, are you saying you dont like the fact that ballbusting content is getting easier to get hold of?

Richy
09-16-2010, 03:48 PM
footfetishtube.com is also pretty good

juggalosnyder
09-16-2010, 11:49 PM
I might as well ask but I think it's a shot in the dark, does anybody out there know a site that can stream videos to an ipod touch? Most videos aresupported with a flash player and apple does not support flash video formats. And most video sites are pay sites and I 1. do not trust puttin my credit info on the Internet. 2. Can not afford it. So does anybody know of a video site that supports iPod video formatsy that do not require a credit card?

EricaBB
09-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Are we talking streaming videos(as opposed to download videos?)

Or mainstream ballbusting(as if there's anything mainstream about ballbusting)

...Or, sorta both? Like, the new websites like myfemdomclips... Where the videos can be streamed and therefore are more likely to be watched because it takes less download time, then allowing them to enter into the "mainstream"...

Um, we're a bit late, but ballbusting is going web 2.0.

Jedi
09-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I might as well ask but I think it's a shot in the dark, does anybody out there know a site that can stream videos to an ipod touch? Most videos aresupported with a flash player and apple does not support flash video formats. And most video sites are pay sites and I 1. do not trust puttin my credit info on the Internet. 2. Can not afford it. So does anybody know of a video site that supports iPod video formatsy that do not require a credit card?

Yes. In the Kinky Kicks members area there is an option for Mp4 ipod / iphone compatible streams and downloads on all recent releases.
Probably no good if you do not wish to use your bank account or credit card on line though!