PDA

View Full Version : Skype

Chaboy
09-29-2010, 07:04 PM
I was wondering if any of u females use skype....if so maybe ill let u instruct me on how i should bust my balls

mvp
09-30-2010, 10:13 PM
lol dont hold your breath with that approach

juggalosnyder
09-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Lol.........

pietsnot
10-02-2010, 12:21 PM
It would be great to meet the ballbusting babes i love the idea as so as somebody is game send me your skype number.

Rebecca
10-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey

I haven't posted here for a long time. There was a certain person here who seemed to take delight in challenging my every post.

As to the subject of your post, the others are correct. You will almost certainly not get any women to talk to you on Skype or any other means about this topic. Most of us (women) don't sit around and talk about kicking guys in the nuts. Even those of who enjoy doing so.

This is the best site I know of to discuss and share the interest in the topic of kicking guys in the nuts. There is lots of material here, so explore and enjoy.

Rebecca

Chilly
10-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Doncha just HATE people like that?:Baahaha:

Rebecca
10-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Doncha just HATE people like that?:Baahaha:

If you mean people who insult and berate others who have opinions which differ from their own, then yes. I do.

What is your problem with me anyway Chilly? What did I ever do to you?

Rebecca

Takethemboth
10-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Fantastic chilly, lets berate all the women away!

woot! it can be just guys talking about ballbusting how awesome will that be!

Link (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/3/19/)

aniMALE
10-02-2010, 04:59 PM
If you mean people who insult and berate others who have opinions which differ from their own, then yes. I do.

Rebecca

You didn't bust his balls, I guess.

pietsnot
10-02-2010, 05:35 PM
I didnt mean to offend or degrade anybody i was just interested in meeting the people who roam is this forum have a chat doesnt have be about ballbusting Come on!! some of us MALES!! have some sense,people jump to fast in conclusions so if you dont want skype you dont have to, im definitly not interested anymore

Takethemboth
10-02-2010, 05:54 PM
have some sense,people jump to fast in conclusions so if you dont want skype you dont have to, im definitly not interested anymore

i'm fairly certain rebbecca was just point out a lot of women won't want to talk to talk on skype, she didn't say it was wrong for you to ask women to talk to you on skype, she just said you might find it quite hard to find one that would be willing, I reakon you might have more luck at a BDSM dating site.

all I, and the poster after me was me was pointing out was that "chilly is a dick"

we haven't reached any conclusions on whether skype is degrading or indeed jumped to any conclusions at all, other than the self evident fact that "chilly is a dick"

so yes, "chilly is a dick" would be a summary of the posts so far.

Chilly
10-03-2010, 05:53 AM
so yes, "chilly is a dick" would be a summary of the posts so far.

And it is fairly obvious that Takethemboth is a pathetic nerd with no girlfriends or life. Crawl back up your mama's sphincter, where you came from.

Chilly
10-03-2010, 06:00 AM

Rebecca

Hey, I made every attempt to be friendly to you.
All I ever got from you was ignorance and nastiness.
And now you return with a damn grudge.
Sorry I'm not one of your pathetic asslicks that only cares about the
notion that you allegedly possess a twat, and not much else.

Rebecca
10-03-2010, 09:55 AM

I'm not holding a grudge, and my original post on this thread was not entirely directed at you!

When was I nasty to you? I didn't engage in insulting you, as you did to me.
And if by "ignorance" you mean having a differing opinion from yours, I hardly think I (or anyone here) should be compelled to only think as you do.

Also, I didn't refer to you as a dick.

So let's just avoid one another.

Rebecca

aniMALE
10-03-2010, 05:18 PM

Actually here we care that she has feet, we don't care about twats.

She has a brain too, how do you think that she moves her feet?

Sorry but I can't stand people like you that mistreat defenseless women like Rebecca

EricaBB
10-04-2010, 08:09 AM

Sorry but I can't stand people like you that mistreat defenseless women like Rebecca

She was completely right in everything she said in the first place.

So I mean, if you think dropping the the painful truth on someone in a polite way is bitchy, you've got no clue.

Ain't no way you're gonna find someone on skype to play ballbusting with. Just rarely happens.

Rebecca
10-04-2010, 09:10 AM

Oh I'm far from defenceless! :-)

Rebecca

sicko666
10-04-2010, 10:12 AM
;) lol now thats what every man here wants to hear a woman say! Glad your back, theres always misunderstandings,conflicts,differring opinions,agitaters,trolls,what evers around, and i am not impliying anyone here just stating a fact of every board....Most people though try to be polite and curtious to one another....lol i am wofferling....the point i am trying to make is dont let some at a place put you off talking to the others :)
Lol as for getting any woman to talk on skype good luck! Lol and if you find were they hang out let thwe rest of us know......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Chaboy
10-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah it was just an idea and theres on need for the arguing.......i no its a long shot but ull never find out unless u throw it out there ya know

juggalosnyder
10-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Wow. Dose everybody have nothing better to do than to come to a fetish forum and argue with each other? Fuck the swedes! It's all thier fault. Argument consisting of trolling and being idealistic is over.