PDA

View Full Version : Rough sex Question

ray1977
10-08-2010, 05:02 PM
OK I got a question for all the members on the board.
I have got this thing I am doing lately with my GF when we have sex.
We will tie a rope around the base of my balls, using a slip knot so it easily tightens and loosens when need be. While we are having sex she pulls on the rope stretching and pulling on my balls. She also threatens to pull them off and that really gets me going. So the question I have; is what are the dangers involved in this?
For those interested the rope is one of those small white clothes lines from Wal-mart.

stlkinkster
10-10-2010, 08:39 PM
You're asking if cutting off the circulation to your balls, and having them pulled on carry any risk? Really!?

experiment
10-11-2010, 03:16 PM
There is always some risk associated with tying the balls. Having her control it all is definitly a turn on for many. The greatest risk may occur if she orgasms before you since you may be too excited and aroused and unable to have her stop. Rope is fairly large in diameter and cutting the circulation off for a short period should in my opinion cause a problem. Just be careful you can stop her if she becomes too too forceful pulling the rope. Enjoy it.

ray1977
10-11-2010, 09:10 PM
There is always some risk associated with tying the balls. Having her control it all is definitly a turn on for many. The greatest risk may occur if she orgasms before you since you may be too excited and aroused and unable to have her stop. Rope is fairly large in diameter and cutting the circulation off for a short period should in my opinion cause a problem. Just be careful you can stop her if she becomes too too forceful pulling the rope. Enjoy it.

Thank you very much for your input.

nuts4her
10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Try having her tie your balls off in the middle of the length of rope with equal lengths on each end. The rope needs to be fairly long. How long? Long enough so that after she ties them and she mounts your cock - her on top of you - She stretchest the ropes (and your balls) tightly up between her ass then brings each end around each side of her hips and tie them off in front of her - while fully lowered onto your cock. Now she's really in control - or maybe out of control! Now her hands are also free to reach around behind and slap your balls too! Post if you try this and how it works for you.:wooow
~ n4h

kerrpop
10-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I might also recommend a leash for your cock. Like a cock ring with a leash on it. Cock rings are intended to go around your package. A noose really isn't, especially if you need to use your dick later in life.

skweezme
10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Well, I guess there is some danger involved. But balls are tough. My Mistress has tied my balls really tight and has trodden on them, pulled them about, etc. Some minor abrasions, as would be expected, but nothing too serious. And she's not gentle, bless her!

ray1977
11-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Try having her tie your balls off in the middle of the length of rope with equal lengths on each end. The rope needs to be fairly long. How long? Long enough so that after she ties them and she mounts your cock - her on top of you - She stretchest the ropes (and your balls) tightly up between her ass then brings each end around each side of her hips and tie them off in front of her - while fully lowered onto your cock. Now she's really in control - or maybe out of control! Now her hands are also free to reach around behind and slap your balls too! Post if you try this and how it works for you.:wooow
~ n4h

This was an Awesome experience. I will be doing this more often. Thank you very much for the suggestion and Thank you to every once else who posted Helpful advice.

nuts4her
11-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Happy to hear She tried it on you! Its been a while for me... :(