PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy - Cutting off the penis and flushing the penis down the toilet...

ouch1
10-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi all, newbie here. I was reading all the penectomy stories and wow great stuff I must say. :) I know I wouldn't want it to happen in real life but they say imagination is a healthy strong point. I've looked all over the net but can't find any pics or movies showing a girl severing a penis and dropping the severed penis in the toilet and showing the penis being flushed down the toilet. I thought that the movie teeth would have done that esp at that part with the dude who has that crazy ring in his penis head. To me the movie would have been better if when she got up she went to the toilet straddled it and her vagina would have released the severed penis and Ploop! Splash of water with some blood and then she would pull down the flusher and you would have seen his penis flushed and gone down the toilet's drain. A lot better than that dog crap hehe. Anyway I hope everyone here can help me find pics and or vids of this happening. I know there has to be someone who has made a movie of this even if being faked.

Thanks all and great to be here.
ouch1

ouch1
10-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Wow, no welcome, no howdy do, no nothing. I'm definitely surprised at this. Even more surprised no replies or anything. I have seen that penectomy enthusiasts thread and read it inside out. Quite good reading except some/most links don't work. I saw the links that had vids in them and they were quite good but hasn't there ever been a movie of a beautiful girl flushing a severed penis down the toilet with a sadistic smile on her face or anything? Pics of blood covered toilets?
All help - pics, vids, stories, links most welcome.

ouch1

donkeyfish
10-16-2010, 05:46 PM
howdy, welcome to femaledom

romras
10-17-2010, 08:51 AM
I remember seeing a scene in one of bobbitquest compilations... Guy puts his dick into a gloryhole, 2 Asian chicks on the other side cut it off and flush it down the toilet. Dunno what was the title od that film and can't find that compilation either.

Tilt
10-17-2010, 01:21 PM
The penectomy in Hard Gore is pretty intense! But i don't know of any ones like the one you describe, the closest I can think of is that split second in candy man where you see a man on the floor of a blood bathroom and I think there is blood near the crotch of his pants implying somebody got his dick.

ouch1
10-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the replies.
:)
I knew of the one in candyman but I can't find that part that shows that scene anywhere on the net in vid or pic form. I had heard someone found a severed penis in the toilet in candyman but so far no luck in finding it. Anyone who has that movie know if that scene is in there or not? Oh I did find a "laughable" scene of a uncut penis in a toilet on a movie called Twister Sisters I think its called.

And there is a Thailand movie I think that's the country that shows some girl going nuts cutting off penises, then cuts away to a shot of a ambulance rushing with the siren going and a big blue cross on the top front of it. One shot shows her grinding it into hamburger, another shot does show a penis flushed but really all you see is a bit of pink almost like someone is trying to pull it down and the water isn't really all that much flushing. How can it have the power to pull down anything when the water is barely moving to cause the suction power? I say nice try at least. Btw, anyone know what movie I'm talking about please tell me the title of it.

Thanks and keep all suggestions and help coming!
ouch1

TeethFan
11-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi all, newbie here. I was reading all the penectomy stories and wow great stuff I must say. :) I know I wouldn't want it to happen in real life but they say imagination is a healthy strong point. I've looked all over the net but can't find any pics or movies showing a girl severing a penis and dropping the severed penis in the toilet and showing the penis being flushed down the toilet. I thought that the movie teeth would have done that esp at that part with the dude who has that crazy ring in his penis head. To me the movie would have been better if when she got up she went to the toilet straddled it and her vagina would have released the severed penis and Ploop! Splash of water with some blood and then she would pull down the flusher and you would have seen his penis flushed and gone down the toilet's drain. A lot better than that dog crap hehe. Anyway I hope everyone here can help me find pics and or vids of this happening. I know there has to be someone who has made a movie of this even if being faked.

Thanks all and great to be here.
ouch1

Haha, I share the same fantasy but I reckon having the dog eat it then spit out the piercing with a little bit of penis left is definitely on par with flushing it.

The writer/director has talked about a sequel - if it does go ahead I'd expect to see such a flushing scene, most definitely :D