PDA

View Full Version : Real or fantasy?

skweezme
10-14-2010, 04:31 PM
I used to be a regular contributor here, and did a few imaginative stories that folk seemed to like. Based on limited experience. I enjoyed sharing my fantasies and appreciated the feedback. Helped me realise my fantasies weren't so weird.

I crossed over the line from fantasy to reality. Started sessioning for real.

It's everything I'd imagined, but different as well. Stuff I was never imagining!! Never thought I'd be able to take. I've still some way to go. My Mistress has plans.

Just wondered how many folk here are into the fantasy and how many actually doing it? I never imagined I'd actually be doing it. Took myself by surprise.

So, real or fantasy?

mick_sl8ter
10-14-2010, 05:33 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr163/NinjaShade_04/CoolStoryBro.jpg

poolman2
10-14-2010, 06:54 PM
skweezme,

Good to hear from you again. :bananawin

As for me, most of my dreams long ago became reality. :jumpsmile

Indeed, it has been wonderful.

Best regards,

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
10-15-2010, 11:49 AM
I always found your tales readable and exciting, Mr Skweezme.

I’m pleased that you are living your dream and sorry that you only rarely post now.

Real or fantasy?

Every experience I describe here, and much of the erotic detail of my fiction, is real.

However, a sex life has its ebbs and flows. Currently, the tide is out.

Sometimes other parts of life rudely interrupt BB.

How’s your wife adapting to your new liberation?

Alec Anaconda

brianmar
10-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey Sqweezme,

Big fan of all your stories, and good to see you posting, hopefully with more to come!

as for real or fantasy, I have done real ballbusting with every girl I've dated, although I haven't yet fulfilled my fantasy of going to a pro domme, and I've always wanted to try to get busted by a stripper, which I've been to shy to do yet, so i guess you could say both for me

skweezme
10-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks for nice comments about my stories! I've just been looking at a few myself. Not bad! Nowadays my imagination is overtaken by real memories and delicious trepidations of what my Mistress (http://www.mistress-lucinda.co.uk) might have in store for me.

Real life has had pretty much everything that my stories/fantasies had in them, and more. My stories had nothing of electrics through balls, or needles in them. Nothing about being made into a total quivering wreck by prolonged tease-and-denial or by brutal pain.

"Oh, don't worry. It's only shock!"

She carried on, after making sure I was OK. I wasn't sure, but trusted her judgment and experience. I'd never fantasized about this, never imagined my own physical reactions to be like this.

Glad to see a healthy mix of fantasy and reality on here in people's experiences!

kestrel
10-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Girlfriends have usually been willing to do some squeezing and light hitting. I wanted more and didn't want to alienate the girlfriends so I went to a dungeon. I told the dom that I had a bb fetish and was not into humiliation. She listened and I had a very entertaining hour. She did exactly what I wanted --- a bit of everything to my bare balls --- not too hard and not too soft. She told me I took some hard knees for my first time (maybe 40% of full power at most) and explained that some customers work up to 100%.

It was really exciting and I may go back, let her tie me up this time spreadeagled and use a safe word.

For me, squeezing and kneeing were the biggest turn on --- including looking at her knee my naked balls in the mirror.

The price was even reasonable.