PDA

View Full Version : Emasculation of Men - Central to Ballbusting

iron horse
10-18-2010, 01:38 PM
The nature of eroticism in ballbusting for both men and women varies, but I believe that for most, it is all about witnessing women emasculate men in a very complete way.

Meriam-Webster Definition:
Emasculate: vt \i-ˈmas-kyə-ˌlāt\

1: to deprive of strength, vigor, or spirit : weaken
2: to deprive of virility or procreative power : ********
3: to remove the androecium of (a flower) in the process of artificial cross-pollination

The underlying origins is unwilling ********** of the male. A tool used for cattle to ******** them is called an "Emasculator":

http://thumb.dumparump.com/112/RuJLx5h.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=RuJLx5h)

But, I personally find the idea of ********** and the fantasies are relegated to a small subset and certainly not shared by most - it's frankly, gross and too hardcore.

However, what I do believe is the metaphorical connotations. Another published definition further defines it:

By extension, the word has also come to mean to render a male less of a man, or to make a male feel less of a man by humiliation. This metaphorical usage of the word is much more common than the application of its literal meaning. It can also mean the reduction or removal of force behind a statute or legislation, e.g. "the Triennial Act was emasculated by the Cavalier Parliament".

I queried the owner of femaledom.com, Sharon, on the member's discussion forum of her website about if the emasculation of men was an underlying enjoyment of hers, particularly since her passion is the presentation of beautiful girls kicking naked men in their balls. She acknowledge that emasculating men is something she has enjoys and is why she's made ballbusting her passion. I told her we appreciated that quality in her, and thanked her for her years of emasculating men and sharing it with the rest of the world. She also agree the CFNM ballbusting is a wonderful and "fun" way of emasculating men, which is pretty much most of her site's content.

But I've never seen this discussed much on this board, so I thought I'd introduce the concept. If interested, I'll post some photos/vids of women emasculating naked guys by pointing at their small penises and laughing, slapping the men in their face, saying the guy isn't much of a man - all followed by hard kicks into his ball as final proof of their stripping him of his dignity and manliness.

deballs
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I agree, the central factor to ballbusting is emasculation. Conversely, ballbusting is a form of emasculation. For me personally, emasculation is what drives me, it is a big turn on, and ballbusting is just one of the ways I satisfy my desires. Fortunately, it's one of my favorites. :)

Rebecca
10-18-2010, 02:45 PM
I agree with this as well.

I love pics, stories and videos of males being emasculated through ballbusting, small penis humiliation, **********, and especially penis torture/removal.
Now I've certainly never seen it done for real, and am not sure how I would handle that. I suspect in the case of rapists/pedophiles I could cope with it, but simply watching some otherwise innocent guy get his bits removed ... not so keen on that.

I also love the humiliation aspects of ballbusting, SPH and male genital torture. That a male (who is generally much stronger than a female) is vulnerable and hurt by the very things that make him male.

My personal favourites are the ones where overweight males are treated in the above fashion. Not that I'm a weightest, or object to overweight males, but I like the fantasy of them being less appealing to females (much like overweight females are less appealing to males), and are considered of less value, and therefore subject to this kind of treatment.

Good idea for a thread.

Rebecca

EricaBB
10-18-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't quite agree 100%. I think that ballbusting can be something people enjoy for some other reasons.

I'm at 80% agree, because most people with ballbusting fantasies also have emasculation/femdom fantasies.

Jewels_4Me
10-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks iron horse for finally giving us the PERFECT word for it - emasculate. It really says it all in just a single word. I too haven't heard it used before, but it perfectly describes why I enjoy ball busting.

It describes conquering men while also taking away their "manhood" in the process. But unlike the other terms, "emasculate" ties doing that, both figuratively and literally, to the man's balls. What better way to humiliate a man and make him something less than through his balls? ;)

Having a man stand there naked in front of a woman while she verbally humiliates him about his lack of penis size and manhood, his other inadequacies, and, doing other denigrating things such as the moment she sees he is acting like a cry baby giving him a good slap to his face sending a message he's not being a "man" are part of the humiliation. But the actual physical delivery of a very deserving hard bust to his balls ******* him to drop to the floor under her power is a glorious culmination to her successful lowering of his stature as a man. It is so, well, you know - emasculating! :thumbup

deballs
10-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Rebecca, you bring up some great points. Erica, you're right, ballbusting is not just emasculation.

I would like to add that what really makes the ballbusting experience erotic is the action and reaction of the woman. Is she ******* her will as a woman and is she exploiting the gender differences? Does she take pleasure in busting my nuts? With is this action and reaction, I really get off. It's sensual and sexy.

I can't remember clearly where I heard or read this, but what is sexy to us is what we don't have, yet want to feel. Anyways, what I find sexy in a woman is her curves, hair, hands, legs, hips and so on. It's what makes a woman a woman. In contrast, men have broader shoulders and obviously a cock and balls. When I am getting busted, my sex is exploited and I am being defined. I don't mean this as an "emo" perspective, but as a philosophical idea. The act of ballbusting and emasculation serves as defining factor in one's identity. So ballbusting and emasculation can also serve to define me as a male.

Wow. After proof reading that and considering emasculation, my "gender defining" idea sounds very ironic. Haha. O well. It's all in the name of female domination!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Damn.. this is the best thread I've read in a very long time! Especially jewels post. If I were to create the mindset of the perfect buster, I would just copy her. Absolutely perfect.
The best part of being busted is being dominated and emasculate by a much weaker female swiftly. I am athletic, powerful, well trained individual so being taken control of by a woman and humiliated is such a role reversal in my normal life that is such a great escape to a near euphoric level.

justaboy
10-19-2010, 06:48 AM
I agree with this as well.

I love pics, stories and videos of males being emasculated through ballbusting, small penis humiliation, **********, and especially penis torture/removal.
Now I've certainly never seen it done for real, and am not sure how I would handle that. I suspect in the case of rapists/pedophiles I could cope with it, but simply watching some otherwise innocent guy get his bits removed ... not so keen on that.

I also love the humiliation aspects of ballbusting, SPH and male genital torture. That a male (who is generally much stronger than a female) is vulnerable and hurt by the very things that make him male.

My personal favourites are the ones where overweight males are treated in the above fashion. Not that I'm a weightest, or object to overweight males, but I like the fantasy of them being less appealing to females (much like overweight females are less appealing to males), and are considered of less value, and therefore subject to this kind of treatment.

Good idea for a thread.

Rebecca

I pretty much agree with everything there except with the whole thing of overweight males. For me, I think when it's a fit, strong male who's ballbusted and emasculated that it's hottest. Here you have an example of the finest the male sex has to offer, but even he is easily brought to his knees in defeat by a member of what is often seen as the "weaker sex." It just ups the humiliation factor IMHO.

For me, definitely it's when they play on the natural difference between males and females; a male is totally vulnerable because of the very things that make him male, whereas the woman has no such glaring weakness down there, and whenever a female teases the male or mocks his natural disadvantage, I love that! That's why I particularly enjoy post-bust mocking.

iron horse
10-19-2010, 08:58 AM
It's interesting to see that the ladies Rebecca and Jewels fully agree with the basis for enjoyment of ballbusting is male emasculatoin (and Erica at 80%).
Over the years its been clear to me that Sharon and her ladies are of this mind too. Without our being able to see these wonderful girls truly enjoy their sadistic mean side, many of us lose interest.

I remember as far back in the early days of femaledom.com in the days of June, Sandra and the rest, Dave (guy that looks like John McEnroe) took tremendous abuse. As Jewels described, they'd gang up on him in a pack and as he'd start to whine, June would slap him in his face hard, and as he'd look stunned, one of the girls would surprise him with a hard kick in his balls making him drop in agony while the girls broke out into laughter. The laughter was not staged and transcended the "professional production" aspect - it was simply girls enjoying total humiliation and emasculation of a man, and the rest of the site's fans shared in the enjoyment. Sharon tells us she too enjoyed watching these men be so emasculated.

Dave was routinely stripped of his manhood by these girls, and they truly enjoyed emasculating him. Since then, the them has continued on the site (thankfully!)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/28/7DI7dZ2.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=7DI7dZ2)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/28/A500481.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=A500481)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/28/kH9IYyB.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=kH9IYyB)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/28/21c2Xtx.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=21c2Xtx)

http://thumb.dumparump.com/28/ciJPYAS.jpg (http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=ciJPYAS)

finally
10-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Just a few thoughs.
The point seems to be clear, but:
The underlying of sex is making babies, so sex -> procreation?

Beeing cruel to somebody under you power is emasculation if "somebody" is a man...
But would the feeling be so very different if one is cruel to a woman?

I suspect in the case of rapists/pedophiles I could cope with it, [...]Don't be too sure. Innocent or guilty, the victim of severe penalty is still a victim. Maybe you could cope with it, if you can say, well, whatever else, HE also enjoyed it and/or got what he longed for.

"Emasculate" ties doing that, both figuratively and literally, to the man's balls. What better way to humiliate a man and make him something less than through his balls?
I hate it, whean women say so (just kidding, you understand ;)).
But really, the most "emasculating" act (taking his balls), makes the "victim" free to choose of either taking homones and beeing a potent man still or quit hormones and not be an "man" at all. You don't take away his power, you take away his urge.
On the other hand, taking away his penis leaves him really beeing an "emasculated man". :D
Just thinking, don't trying to convert you...

Anyway. As I come from the opposite direction, I think there is (of course) a connection between ballbusting and emasculation, but it's not linear. It's not like it's the same game, just another league. It's more like another game to play with the same ball...
:bananajum

Linda
10-19-2010, 02:28 PM
I agree, emasculation (as the term is commonly used to mean “… to render a male less of a man, or to make a male feel less of a man … This metaphorical usage of the word is much more common than the application of its literal meaning … “) is a central theme to BB.
I think this is a wonderful and appropriate thread. Especially since in the real world we almost never physically ******** a man but we do emasculate men daily.
I know I certainly think BB is very emasculating and I even think BB symbolizes the ********** of a man. For me, this is the biggest turn-on about BB, it lets me perform a physical act that is both symbolically ********** and physically emasculating. BB is an extremely powerful act that is tremendously reinforced by the males’ reaction. Then couple this with the fact that so many males will not only willingly and eagerly submit to this emasculating act but even crave it, will volunteer for it, will even beg for it, this all makes it incredibly hot.
I love the word emasculate!
Emasculated is even better!!!

ray1977
10-19-2010, 10:13 PM
I for one am loving this post. Part of my "fantasy" is the actual emasculation and removal of my manhood. Though I do love a good mindfuck. I like not having control and being at the mercy (if any)....the....beck and call of a dominate female in a scene. Being emasculated verbally while awaiting the physical is such a turn on for me.

ert1
10-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks iron horse for finally giving us the PERFECT word for it - emasculate. It really says it all in just a single word. I too haven't heard it used before, but it perfectly describes why I enjoy ball busting.

It describes conquering men while also taking away their "manhood" in the process. But unlike the other terms, "emasculate" ties doing that, both figuratively and literally, to the man's balls. What better way to humiliate a man and make him something less than through his balls? ;)

Having a man stand there naked in front of a woman while she verbally humiliates him about his lack of penis size and manhood, his other inadequacies, and, doing other denigrating things such as the moment she sees he is acting like a cry baby giving him a good slap to his face sending a message he's not being a "man" are part of the humiliation. But the actual physical delivery of a very deserving hard bust to his balls ******* him to drop to the floor under her power is a glorious culmination to her successful lowering of his stature as a man. It is so, well, you know - emasculating! :thumbup

You ballbusting women are so jealous of a mans physical strength and all the advantages that provides them over women. Don't forget that a man can stop you and dominate you whenever he wants. If he can't he is addicted and a sick person.

Jewels_4Me
10-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Damn.. this is the best thread I've read in a very long time! Especially jewels post. If I were to create the mindset of the perfect buster, I would just copy her. Absolutely perfect.
The best part of being busted is being dominated and emasculate by a much weaker female swiftly. I am athletic, powerful, well trained individual so being taken control of by a woman and humiliated is such a role reversal in my normal life that is such a great escape to a near euphoric level.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust -

Wow, never been called "perfect" before! I prefer for the men to be physically more capable to take on a woman - it makes his defeat that much more exhilarating. Besides, I frankly do not like to look at fat men in the nude - what woman does? You sound very secure in who you are, and I'm sure a lot of Dommes would relish the opportunity to play with you while enjoying the eye candy.

I prefer it when guys are physically fit, their hands and feet are tied, maybe blindfolded as well. It denudes him of all physical power making him as much of a threat as a loaf of bread. The power transfer is absolute, and I can bust him as hard or as soft as I like, and, as many times as I want with only Me making those decisions, and they're made solely upon what I want. He can only do one thing - take it, and, after I've finished, he has My permission to thank Me for it. :)

You ballbusting women are so jealous of a mans physical strength and all the advantages that provides them over women. Don't forget that a man can stop you and dominate you whenever he wants. If he can't he is addicted and a sick person.

ert1 -

I think you mistook me for someone who cares about your insecurities. Fyi, I have a background in law enforcement and the proper training to take on men much larger than me. My interest in this fetish has nothing to do with jealousy or fear. I am, by nature, a Dominant woman. It's not that I enjoy taking charge of a situation, it's my natural instinct.

If I were in some cage of death with a bear of a man, yes, I may not be able to defeat him and would be at a severe disadvantage. But I assure you that he would leave the cage a eunuch and sorry he'd ever entered that cage. Oh, one more thing, I'm devious and cheat in such situations!

bcurt
10-20-2010, 06:55 PM
I have to agree with Magnum here. Jewels 4Me you are the example of perfection!

ert1
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
MagnumXL9Jock2Bust -

Wow, never been called "perfect" before! I prefer for the men to be physically more capable to take on a woman - it makes his defeat that much more exhilarating. Besides, I frankly do not like to look at fat men in the nude - what woman does? You sound very secure in who you are, and I'm sure a lot of Dommes would relish the opportunity to play with you while enjoying the eye candy.

I prefer it when guys are physically fit, their hands and feet are tied, maybe blindfolded as well. It denudes him of all physical power making him as much of a threat as a loaf of bread. The power transfer is absolute, and I can bust him as hard or as soft as I like, and, as many times as I want with only Me making those decisions, and they're made solely upon what I want. He can only do one thing - take it, and, after I've finished, he has My permission to thank Me for it. :)

ert1 -

I think you mistook me for someone who cares about your insecurities. Fyi, I have a background in law enforcement and the proper training to take on men much larger than me. My interest in this fetish has nothing to do with jealousy or fear. I am, by nature, a Dominant woman. It's not that I enjoy taking charge of a situation, it's my natural instinct.

If I were in some cage of death with a bear of a man, yes, I may not be able to defeat him and would be at a severe disadvantage. But I assure you that he would leave the cage a eunuch and sorry he'd ever entered that cage. Oh, one more thing, I'm devious and cheat in such situations!

I didn't mistake you for anyone else. My comments stand. I hope you never have to use your "training" against anyone who isn't standing naked in front of you with their legs spread.

rowdy
10-20-2010, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=Jewels_4Me;87985]MagnumXL9Jock2Bust -

Dear Jewels - what I would not do to be that guy for you. Legs spread, on my knees. I'd love to completely satisfy your ball-kicking needs. But are you sure that you wouldn't want to see the look in his eyes as he pleads for mercy? As he watches your foot slam into his balls with a sickening thud? As he wonders if you are going to kick till his testicles are ruptured and useless?

rowdy
10-20-2010, 11:12 PM
MagnumXL9Jock2Bust -

Dear Jewels - what I would not do to be that guy for you. Legs spread, on my knees. I'd love to completely satisfy your ball-kicking needs. But are you sure that you wouldn't want to see the look in his eyes as he pleads for mercy? As he watches your foot slam into his balls with a sickening thud? As he wonders if you are going to kick till his testicles are ruptured and useless?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-21-2010, 01:57 AM
[QUOTE=Jewels_4Me;87985]MagnumXL9Jock2Bust -

I am just going to go ahead and thank you for proving my point of your perfection in how you think. That is truly the biggest point for me; being dominated by a much less physically powerful woman. Your law enforcement background is sexy. I'm assuming you may have a few cuffs around the house.. in my fantasy of you at this moment atleast! I always figured a woman would be turned on the most by busting and controlling a more powerful, athletic dominant male. I would think the conquering of a greater challenge would be that much more rewarding. Anyone can beat up the skinny nerdy kid.. but the star athlete or guy who does mma being completely owned by a woman..! That's the challenge and seems like it should turn any domme on the most! I'm glad we are on the same page!
I would gladly thank you afterwards of course, if you were capable of bringing me to that "breaking point" ;)

Jewels_4Me
10-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Magnum, Rowdy - it's members like you that make it attractive for me to come to this site and post, so thank you both. Most women would not come here to download the videos or join the sites, we're just wired differently. It's the interaction and connection on a mental level that attracts women. That's no secret, but it's surprising how few men understand that.

As it pertains to the other guy (he's lost My respect and desire to acknowledge him directly) that has his panties tied in a knot about how men can beat up women, I suggest he grows up. I got out of law enforcement because the pay sucked, and the bureaucracy was awful, but during that time it became clear that a small person (woman or man) can take on the biggest, meanest bastard on two feet. It's called a Glock 40 caliber. I also had a baton, mace, taser and the ability to summon an army of others by radio dispatch. We called it 20th century technology, and its been around for many years.

As it pertains to my own personal experiences of seeing men over-power women, yes, I've seen it. The first time was when I was 5 and watched my drunken father beat the hell out of my mother. In fact, I've seen it many times, so if anyone wants to preach to Me about that, be careful as you have no fucking clue about my orientation in such matters.

As it pertains to being on the street, I had one episode about a "big guy versus little women", went something like this - a chollo gang banger with a fat gut and tats that covered his face was creating a scene outside of a nightclub. When I approached him, he decided to do that bravado thing typical of his low-life type in front of his buddies and challenge me ...something like "You think you badass? Yea, come here bitch, I'll fuck you", which drew laughter from his accomplices (and also went down in the police report that he threatened to **** a police officer - bought him a few extra months.) When I told him to turn around he came at me. But I was already prepared and tased him while my partner drew his gun keeping the others back. The slob dropped, and half stunned came at me again, wherein I took a different approach. I drew my baton and cracked him upside his face as hard as my 140 lb frame would let me. He dropped like a sack of potatoes, I then drew out again my taser and kept him glowing like a light bullb until backup arrived. I said, "what's the matter clown, this isn't funny anymore?" and looked at his buddies who all looked stunned. My comment was unprofessional, but the deep anger from childhood couldn't be kept at bay. I shot an angry look of hatred at his buddies, and they seemed to understand where my head was at. The "big guys" were too coward to look me in the eyes.

So there's your "guys can beat up girls because you're smaller and we're bigger". I not only took him down, he had cracked teeth and I personally put his butt in a cell for many months to follow, is that victory over the big guy enough for you? I laugh at that shit - it shows immaturity and ignorance. I never used my sidearm, but trust me, I would have in a heart beat. Although I'm a good shot, I would have been able to claim it was a misfire as to why I first shot his balls off of him before I took him down.

Tanya
10-21-2010, 04:32 PM

What a sick, pathetic, low-life comment !!!! :machine:

If you don't want to be emasculated don't post such drivel. :machine:

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-21-2010, 07:45 PM
[quote=Jewels_4Me;88026]Magnum, Rowdy - it's members like you that make it attractive for me to come to this site and post, so thank you both. Most women would not come here to download the videos or join the sites, we're just wired differently. It's the interaction and connection on a mental level that attracts women. That's no secret, but it's surprising how few men understand that.

Well, I am definitely a fan of the mental and verbal aspects. The domination and emasculation are my biggest two turn ons. The pain actually plays a somewhat small role even though I have done some very extreme things. It is all about the woman enjoying herself to me. I will take whatever pain the woman wants to deal to me as long as she is enjoying herself and humiliating me with laughter or choice words... to some extent. No gun shots.. haha! The words and mannerisms are what bring me to a climax! :)

I can see what you mean by not wanting to bust a fat slob dude though. He is already dominated by his diet. A man that has nothing dominating him should be the ideal target to get that accomplishment. I wouldnt want to get busted by some power lifter woman who I am unsure who would win in a legit wrestling match. I want to be dominated by someone clearly inferior to me, that is the mind fuck that turns me on!

ert1
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
What a sick, pathetic, low-life comment !!!! :machine:

If you don't want to be emasculated don't post such drivel. :machine:

Thanks! I can see the truth hurts by your response.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Ert, what is your deal? This board is like a haven for creative, kinky minds. I just don't comment on posts I do not agree with because I know most of my posts would contradict the majority of men in the world. Could you please show some respect to those with differing opinions and let those who are on the same page explore eachothers minds. Thank you.

finally
10-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Don't forget that a man can stop you and dominate you whenever he wants.
Try to dominate an even smaller opponent like a fighting dog when he doesn't want. ;) The fight would end undecided in the best case for you. Look at the size relationship between (solo) hunting animals and theire prey animals. Only animals hunting in groups can cope with a loot that is nearly as big and heavy as itself. The physical infiriority of women under men is statistical and not even very big. It's just that even many women want to see it your way (or maybe just let it look as if...).

finally
10-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Damn.
I didn't close the thread, did I?
:bananad:

mn09
10-22-2010, 12:42 PM
the type of video that drives me wild is when the slave is desperately trying to "be a man", and being taunted by the woman kicking him where it hurts most. i'm always very sensitive to the sexual tension in any situation, where men always try to prove themselves worthy in front of women's evaluations and women try to be good-looking for the same reasons.

a beautiful woman kicking a man in the balls is the most direct, physical manifestation of this. beautiful because that highlights the unfairness of the birth lottery, and kicks because they look so easy, again showing the contrast between how little effort the woman exerts against the man's pain. the message being sent is that it's not her at fault, it is just that the man is not strong enough.

there are many little things i've come to prefer over the years (like occasional kissing) but this is the central theme to my preferences.

mn09
10-22-2010, 12:53 PM
well reading my post again i just have to point out the phrases "take it like a man" or "be a man" said by the woman is especially powerful to me. i think the societal pressure on men to be macho alpha males is horrible, and phrases like this seem to mock that.

actually, now that i think of it a lot of what i like in porn directly reflects how i see the world (i love being alive, but it is a very unfair place full of contradictions). i enjoy seeing proud haughty women getting humiliated by giving rough blowjobs or ****** orgasms, well-hung men being kicked in the balls by specifically average-looking girls, it's the contrast and defiance of expectations that is exciting for me. are our porn preferences ultimately influenced by our personalities and beliefs??

iron horse
10-22-2010, 02:23 PM
As it pertains to being on the street, I had one episode about a "big guy versus little women", went something like this - a chollo gang banger with a fat gut and tats that covered his face was creating a scene outside of a nightclub. When I approached him, he decided to do that bravado thing typical of his low-life type in front of his buddies and challenge me ...something like "You think you badass? Yea, come here bitch, I'll fuck you", which drew laughter from his accomplices (and also went down in the police report that he threatened to **** a police officer - bought him a few extra months.) When I told him to turn around he came at me. But I was already prepared and tased him while my partner drew his gun keeping the others back. The slob dropped, and half stunned came at me again, wherein I took a different approach. I drew my baton and cracked him upside his face as hard as my 140 lb frame would let me. He dropped like a sack of potatoes, I then drew out again my taser and kept him glowing like a light bullb until backup arrived. I said, "what's the matter clown, this isn't funny anymore?" and looked at his buddies who all looked stunned. My comment was unprofessional, but the deep anger from childhood couldn't be kept at bay. I shot an angry look of hatred at his buddies, and they seemed to understand where my head was at. The "big guys" were too coward to look me in the eyes.

So there's your "guys can beat up girls because you're smaller and we're bigger". I not only took him down, he had cracked teeth and I personally put his butt in a cell for many months to follow, is that victory over the big guy enough for you? I laugh at that shit - it shows immaturity and ignorance. I never used my sidearm, but trust me, I would have in a heart beat. Although I'm a good shot, I would have been able to claim it was a misfire as to why I first shot his balls off of him before I took him down.

Thanks for the fantastic story Jewels!

As you imply, if we were in ancient times, the issue about men being physically bigger would be worth considering. We aren't wolves or gorillas, but humans. It is why humans do not fear any animal on earth even though many are far bigger, stronger, longer teeth. We have guns and bazookas that allow us to take out the biggest animals on earth, yet we are smaller, weaker and slower.

That's what I took from your response. In a real fight, any small woman or man (or child?) can take on and kill the biggest guy because were are intelligent enough to have the greatest equalizer, a Smith & Wesson. My cousin carries in her purse a .38 caliber, and would definitely use it if needed.

The man vs. woman fight and who is bigger is an absurdly silly and irrelevant debate. And its stupid to think that woman act jealously because men are bigger and can beat up women. It sounds like that fat chollo dude in your story was thoroughly and utterly humiliated in front of his buddies when you, much smaller AND female, took him down and took him out while you zapped his ass in front of all watching. Fantastic and cool!

Sounds like your proficient with tasers. Have you ever used them on guys in a way that fulfilled your Domination desires?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
well reading my post again i just have to point out the phrases "take it like a man" or "be a man" said by the woman is especially powerful to me. i think the societal pressure on men to be macho alpha males is horrible, and phrases like this seem to mock that.

actually, now that i think of it a lot of what i like in porn directly reflects how i see the world (i love being alive, but it is a very unfair place full of contradictions). i enjoy seeing proud haughty women getting humiliated by giving rough blowjobs or ****** orgasms, well-hung men being kicked in the balls by specifically average-looking girls, it's the contrast and defiance of expectations that is exciting for me. are our porn preferences ultimately influenced by our personalities and beliefs??

Damn.. that's deep. Well I would have to think its obvious that our preferences are based on our personalities and events on our lives. Every small thing growing up makes a difference. If the first time you see a female interact with a man's package is her hitting it that could change your entire sexual preference right there.

Jewels_4Me
10-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the fantastic story Jewels!
Sounds like your proficient with tasers. Have you ever used them on guys in a way that fulfilled your Domination desires?

Cops rarely pull out their tasers and only do it when the situation requires the assailant to be subdued. Fortunately that was rare for me. I must also admit that in that story I told above, I was scared to death the whole time, and was happy to leave the scene despite it sounding like I was in complete control.

But there was a single time I did use the taser that was not necessary, and I've rarely told it as in most situations outside of this board, few would approve of my use, particularly my former employer. It happened during an election year when we all had pressure to scrape the bottom of the barrel for arrests. The head of the department had us going after people solely to show an increase in arrests that could be touted by those running for office, not because they were a menace to society. We were told that we were to go to certain spots where it was more about sex solicitations, not about narcotics or other more significant crimes. There was an adult bookstore that had peep show booths located on a dark hallway behind curtains. We were told patrons were back in the booths masturbating, and our task was to go arrest them. I was not happy, nor was my partner. Those booths were disgusting and smelled. My partner (a male) would walk down the hallway and attempt to catch the pervs doing their thing while I waited a few feet back. The idea was he would make them stop, zip up their pants and then we'd cuff them. Doing this did not put me in a good mood.

There's no secret that those of us on this board have a fetish about bringing pain to men's balls, and yes, I enjoy the concept immensely and fantasize about it, otherwise, I'd not be in here. So what happens next can be understood in context.

As my partner pulled back the curtain, a guy was standing there with his pants down to his knees and stroking away. His reaction was panic, and he tried to flee past my partner, who pushed him back into the booth. A scuffle erupted and the guy slipped to the floor (I don't like thinking about what made him slip) and my partner fell on top of him. As they squirmed my partner had his knee on the guys chest and could not see me. Upon coming up on them, my partner's back was facing me, and I could see the guy from the waist down with his pants still around his knees and his cock and balls flopping about.

There was no reason to tase him as I could have kept his legs down while my partner cuffed him. But I had always fantasized about what it would be like to tase a naked guy in his balls and I realized this would probably be the only time I had the opportunity to experience it for real while getting away with it under the guise of doing my duty. I knew that his resisting arrest had granted me the authority to use my taser on him. There were no specific prohibitions for me on using it on him in such a way, including wherever I deemed it would be most effective. With his cock still erect, his balls were on prominent display and right in front of me. I thrust the taser deep into his balls and gave them a maximum taser charge. Thankfully, my partner could not see where I'd tased him, nor the ear-to-ear devilish smile I had when I did it. He jerked hard and let out a scream that was certainly heard out to the street. The booths and rest of the store emptied within seconds.

My partner then got him to stand up and buckle up his pants while I cuffed him. As tears streamed down his cheeks, he yelled that I had tased him in his balls, at which my partner looked at me. I said "I don't know where it landed, he was squirming so damned much!" My partner said to the guy "you shouldn't have resisted arrest by fighting with me." After we left my partner and I laughed about it, and joked about how it symbolized what went on in an election year. My report of the incident indicated that during the scuffle, the taser was administered in "his thigh area", but the fact that I tasered his balls was never documented, nor did it come up when he copped a plea for a lessor offense.

Only on this board would I not get totally roasted for telling the story, at least not as bad as elsewhere. But the truth was I didn't need the taser at all. It was the sadistic side of me coming out in me, and although I had full authority to do it and was not "officially" violating protocol, the moment that taser approached his balls it wasn't a police officer doing, it was a sadistic woman that wanted enjoy the pleasure of tasing a naked man in his balls. I did it because I could, and he could do nothing about it...then or now. Yes, it may have been overly abusive, but I would be lying to say I did not thoroughly enjoy doing it at the time. I have absolutely no regrets in what I did, and if given the opportunity, I definitely would tase his balls again as it was tremendously fun and gave me an awesome sense of exhilaration afterward.

But outside of that, no, I never used the taser in a way that was not fully warranted.

Linda
10-22-2010, 06:19 PM
The nature of eroticism in ballbusting for both men and women varies, but I believe that for most, it is all about witnessing women emasculate men in a very complete way.

Meriam-Webster Definition:
Emasculate: vt \i-ˈmas-kyə-ˌlāt\

1: to deprive of strength, vigor, or spirit : weaken
2: to deprive of virility or procreative power : ********

The underlying origins is unwilling ********** of the male. A tool used for cattle to ******** them is called an "Emasculator":

By extension, the word has also come to mean to render a male less of a man, or to make a male feel less of a man by humiliation.

This metaphorical usage of the word is much more common than the application of its literal meaning.

But I've never seen this discussed much on this board, so I thought I'd introduce the concept.

I agree the whole concept of BB is emasculating and I enjoy that aspect of it. I am turned on by men that willing submit to being emasculated or even invite it.

Perhaps some do not think of BB as emasculating but I do. I think it increases the intensity.

Are there those who do not think of BB as emasculating? If so how do they think of BB? Just masochistic pleasure or something else altogether?

Mr.E Dood
10-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Cops rarely pull out their tasers and only do it when the situation requires the assailant to be subdued. Fortunately that was rare for me. I must also admit that in that story I told above, I was scared to death the whole time, and was happy to leave the scene despite it sounding like I was in complete control.

But there was a single time I did use the taser that was not necessary, and I've rarely told it as in most situations outside of this board, few would approve of my use, particularly my former employer. It happened during an election year when we all had pressure to scrape the bottom of the barrel for arrests. The head of the department had us going after people solely to show an increase in arrests that could be touted by those running for office, not because they were a menace to society. We were told that we were to go to certain spots where it was more about sex solicitations, not about narcotics or other more significant crimes. There was an adult bookstore that had peep show booths located on a dark hallway behind curtains. We were told patrons were back in the booths masturbating, and our task was to go arrest them. I was not happy, nor was my partner. Those booths were disgusting and smelled. My partner (a male) would walk down the hallway and attempt to catch the pervs doing their thing while I waited a few feet back. The idea was he would make them stop, zip up their pants and then we'd cuff them. Doing this did not put me in a good mood.

There's no secret that those of us on this board have a fetish about bringing pain to men's balls, and yes, I enjoy the concept immensely and fantasize about it, otherwise, I'd not be in here. So what happens next can be understood in context.

As my partner pulled back the curtain, a guy was standing there with his pants down to his knees and stroking away. His reaction was panic, and he tried to flee past my partner, who pushed him back into the booth. A scuffle erupted and the guy slipped to the floor (I don't like thinking about what made him slip) and my partner fell on top of him. As they squirmed my partner had his knee on the guys chest and could not see me. Upon coming up on them, my partner's back was facing me, and I could see the guy from the waist down with his pants still around his knees and his cock and balls flopping about.

There was no reason to tase him as I could have kept his legs down while my partner cuffed him. But I had always fantasized about what it would be like to tase a naked guy in his balls and I realized this would probably be the only time I had the opportunity to experience it for real while getting away with it under the guise of doing my duty. I knew that his resisting arrest had granted me the authority to use my taser on him. There were no specific prohibitions for me on using it on him in such a way, including wherever I deemed it would be most effective. With his cock still erect, his balls were on prominent display and right in front of me. I thrust the taser deep into his balls and gave them a maximum taser charge. Thankfully, my partner could not see where I'd tased him, nor the ear-to-ear devilish smile I had when I did it. He jerked hard and let out a scream that was certainly heard out to the street. The booths and rest of the store emptied within seconds.

My partner then got him to stand up and buckle up his pants while I cuffed him. As tears streamed down his cheeks, he yelled that I had tased him in his balls, at which my partner looked at me. I said "I don't know where it landed, he was squirming so damned much!" My partner said to the guy "you shouldn't have resisted arrest by fighting with me." After we left my partner and I laughed about it, and joked about how it symbolized what went on in an election year. My report of the incident indicated that during the scuffle, the taser was administered in "his thigh area", but the fact that I tasered his balls was never documented, nor did it come up when he copped a plea for a lessor offense.

Only on this board would I not get totally roasted for telling the story, at least not as bad as elsewhere. But the truth was I didn't need the taser at all. It was the sadistic side of me coming out in me, and although I had full authority to do it and was not "officially" violating protocol, the moment that taser approached his balls it wasn't a police officer doing, it was a sadistic woman that wanted enjoy the pleasure of tasing a naked man in his balls. I did it because I could, and he could do nothing about it...then or now. Yes, it may have been overly abusive, but I would be lying to say I did not thoroughly enjoy doing it at the time. I have absolutely no regrets in what I did, and if given the opportunity, I definitely would tase his balls again as it was tremendously fun and gave me an awesome sense of exhilaration afterward.

But outside of that, no, I never used the taser in a way that was not fully warranted.

OMG! That was the hottest post I've ever seen posted on a ball busting forum! :bananajum

You're incredible :iluvu:. I'm glad you don't have regrets over tasing him in his balls, as you shouldn't! He deserved it, just as you deserved the opportunity to experiencing the joy of tasing that naked guy in his balls. :Baahaha:

We support you for it, and hopefully someone as wonderful as you will be given the opportunity to do it again! :thumbup

Thank you, thank you, thank you for not only doing it to him, but sharing that delightful story with us! :ibow4u:

ert1
10-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Ert, what is your deal? This board is like a haven for creative, kinky minds. I just don't comment on posts I do not agree with because I know most of my posts would contradict the majority of men in the world. Could you please show some respect to those with differing opinions and let those who are on the same page explore eachothers minds. Thank you.

Magnum: I am not stopping others from " letting those who are on the same page explore each others minds". I also express my opinion even when it disagrees with others. Further I don't respect people who enjoy inflicting pain on others for their pleasure espcially,as in tasering someone in the balls, just because they can. I did express myself in a disrespectful way
ealier, but I still believe men are superiour in physical strength and that many woman are envious of that and that is what brings them such pleasure in ballbusting.

finally
10-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Only on this board would I not get totally roasted for telling the story.
I thank you for telling us.

Yes, it may have been overly abusive, but I would be lying to say I did not thoroughly enjoy doing it at the time. I have absolutely no regrets in what I did, and if given the opportunity, I definitely would tase his balls again as it was tremendously fun and gave me an awesome sense of exhilaration afterward.:D

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Ert.. this forum is here because of women who get pleasure from causing pain and humiliating men. Also because of men who love to be dominated and hurt by women! If you dont like it, don't read and comment here. I am no longer responding to your posts after this.

Damn, jewels... I am yet again amazed by you! I would love and hate my life if you were nearby LOL! You're so sick and I love it! Great story! I can't say I've ever been tazed... but I could see it being difficult to turn anything down you asked/demanded of me!

Jewels_4Me
10-23-2010, 12:41 AM
Damn, jewels... I am yet again amazed by you! I would love and hate my life if you were nearby LOL! You're so sick and I love it! Great story! I can't say I've ever been tazed... but I could see it being difficult to turn anything down you asked/demanded of me!

Some additional information may deflate some of the admiration you guys have over what I did. That adult bookshop was known to traffic in child porn, which was why it had an underground following and why we were sent. These pervs all deserved to have their balls tased, and I would not have done it to just any guy. The guy in the video booth was watching hardcore male domination videos of young girls of a dubious age. So it was ironic and a particularly delightful for me, a woman, tased his balls. The argument it was unintentional was very plausible given the situation, but this guy definitely KNEW I tased him in his balls on purpose, and the only thing he could do to get even was go to jail (My dungeon) where I was putting him. Not exactly what a dungeon master likes! :D

The other matter was when we were patrolling later, my partner asked me "you really DID tase him in his balls on purpose, didn't you?" I knew my partner didn't like the pervs that went to that place anymore than I did, and also knew I had a bit of a mean streak. I gave him a glowing smile and wink to convey I did indeed do it on purpose and enjoyed it, but of course, didn't answer. He smiled and said "if you're not careful, someone at the department will promote you!", and we both had a good laugh. He was the kind of guy that had I said "Hold him down, I want to tase his balls", he would not have said "Go for it!", but would have certainly thought that.

Tanya
10-23-2010, 03:28 AM
Thanks! I can see the truth hurts by your response.

You have not written any truth at all - just hateful venomous garbage

The stench of that garbage is what hurts.

To apply a generalized statement that may in some unrelated cases may be true to specific individuals you do not know is stupid and the operandi of racist, sexist, and other hatemongering groups and individuals

EricaBB
10-23-2010, 03:54 AM
Dave was routinely stripped of his manhood by these girls, and they truly enjoyed emasculating him. Since then, the them has continued on the site (thankfully!)

I guess you could say that they really have him by the balls (In that last pic, at least)

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Well to be honest, Jewels, I admire you more now. Hopefully you did some permanent damage. Child porn is just fucked up! He more than deserved what you did! I feel better knowing you only did it because of the disdain you had for such slimy creeps. Well played!

mn09
10-23-2010, 09:52 PM
i'm not entirely comfortable with non-consensual ballbusting, but if i were you in that situation i'm pretty sure i would have done the same thing. if you could see this man again and have a 100% completely confidential conversation, what would you say to him? if he had just been jerking it to normal pornography, would you apologize?

heromanxxx2002
10-23-2010, 10:59 PM
I am serious about getting enslaved and *********. I am from India and willing to relocate. Could you help me..

Jewels_4Me
11-10-2010, 03:14 PM
i'm not entirely comfortable with non-consensual ballbusting, but if i were you in that situation i'm pretty sure i would have done the same thing. if you could see this man again and have a 100% completely confidential conversation, what would you say to him? if he had just been jerking it to normal pornography, would you apologize?

No, I would not have apologized because I believe one should only apologize when they are truly sorry, and had I done it, I would not be. As I said, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanted to do it, and the fact that I couldn't stand what he was about gave me the permission I needed. Had it just been some guy masturbating, I would like to say that I would have not done it, but in retrospect the truth be told - I don't know, I still may have done it because I wanted to know what it felt like, and I knew I could get away with it.

This thread is about emasculating men, which is what this was. The guy was naked, terribly humiliated that a woman was witnessing this embarrassing moment, and my response was to kneel there and thrust the tazer into his balls and make him scream in agony simply because I wanted to experience it - and I am VERY glad I did because it was so wonderful! :Baahaha:

finally
11-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I appreciate your truthfulness here more than theoretical "absolute fairness".
Very sexy. ;)
You know: It's not our pain, that drives us perverts. It's you pleasure at it. :D

Selftailer
11-11-2010, 12:46 AM
You know: It's not our pain, that drives us perverts. It's your pleasure at it. :D

Correct ! :ibow4u:

solange.piggy
11-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Dear Girls,
I am guy, You can to cut my penis and my testicles. You can all to take, I don't need this attribut.

mick_sl8ter
11-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Any picture of such a 'taser' device ?

dark
11-12-2010, 05:28 AM
I appreciate your truthfulness here more than theoretical "absolute fairness".
Very sexy. ;)
You know: It's not our pain, that drives us perverts. It's you pleasure at it. :D

Not always. I don't find pleasure in feeling pain and I guess most of the people who are into bb. My brain makes specific associations that resulting in turning me on.

TeethFan
11-15-2010, 01:26 PM

Emasculate is indeed the perfect term - but surely to have that control over a man who is well-endowed and not worthy of mockery for the size of his sexual aparatus is even more powerful for a woman?

dustymech
11-16-2010, 08:30 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here.

I have no interest or fantasy of **********, and am not turned on by humiliation or degradation in real life or the stilted dialogue that many websites use. Hearing how she plans to crush my balls is a huge turn on, having her call him worthless is boring to me.

I can see why busting a fat slob would not be as enjoyable as someone who is fit, but for me that makes more sense from a purely sexual side, if you're not turned on by fat slobs why would you prefer them in your sexual fetish?

caspernz
11-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Oh Jewels, that taser story brings back memories! The train of thought is completely understandable, and of course largely justifiable, that child porn pervs get their nuts zapped.

Having just read thru the various points of view, let me share an experience as a sub male who loves being the subject of ballbusting and CBT.

Seeing the cattle prod next to the restraint table didn't worry me, as Mistress had often had instruments of torture at hand that normally served to assist with the mindfuck...

Once clamped in the normal spread eagled manner there was a cursory slap and punch of the balls before Mistress announced boldly that today I would be zapped in the balls, and I would still be required to get hard so she could ride me to her own orgasm. All fair and reasonable in my view. Well, the first zap was applied below the sack, so not in direct contact, but as the two metal prongs made contact and she pushed the button....the initial impression was one of seeing stars and next the pain was both debilitating and arousing.

The next zap was not any fun though, for it was applied with the prongs pressed firmly into the nutsack, as though she was trying to pierce the testicles with the spiky prongs. The push of the button lasted about twice as long as the initial one, and my involuntary response was to utter the word 'bitch' which was immediately paid for by an additional burst of the prod.

I couldn't get any pleasant sensation from my nuts for about two days, and I cried freely for what seemed like an eternity, yet was only ten minutes or so in real time I was told. The sensation of emasculation this brings is what I would equate to having my cock and balls cut off, at least for a day or so, for I simply could not get hard for the first day after this torture was applied.

No I didn't ask for this to be repeated, as the pain it brings is beyond what I enjoy. So I can understand how your victim would have felt Jewels, from first hand experience!

The different points of view on emasculation, domination etc are amusing. Simple thing is, if one likes to take on his dommes pain in order to get (and provide) stimulation, then why should someone with a different point of view criticise them? At play parties, where my Mistress would demonstrate CBT on me to the group, there would always be howls of protest at the treatment she's giving my balls (sorry, her balls)....the simple answer came from the host of the party who made a comment along the lines of: Well, his cock is throbbing like mad, so he's obviously enjoying it! Don't like it, don't watch!!

iron horse
11-18-2010, 12:13 PM
I guess I'm in the minority here.

I think anyone that joins this site is a "minority". This fetish is definitely not mainstream, so no one can dictate to anyone else in here what is preferred or what is best - it's all a matter of personal preference in the same way ice cream flavors are.

This thread has created a lot of interest in that many of us "minorities" agree and like the theme, that is, female enjoyment of emasculating men through their balls. But that does not mean ********** or anything involving permanent physical damage as although the term "emasculation" can have a literal meaning, it is used more today in the symbolic or metaphorical sense encompassing the larger concepts of humiliation and the expropriation of power from a man to a woman with appropriate implications involving the man's balls. I personally will not open any thread that involves anything with blood, sharp objects, penile insertions, etc. - that grosses me out. Likewise, many would argue that symbolic emasculation is less aggressive or objectionable as actual hard physical assault on a man's balls. If you look at my avatar, it is the best photo I've seen that demonstrates "emasculation" without any physical abuse. He is vulnerable, naked and exposed while she is clothed and powerfully beautiful. She rises above him firmly grasping his balls in a dominating way with a commanding look into his face letting him know that by having him literally by his balls, she owns him. He can do nothing else but look down at his balls in frightened pain while acknowledging she has readily put him beneath her in many dimensions. That's my type of "emasculation", although ballbusting plays into it as well.

It's all a matter of what people like, and if we are all "minorities", then none of us are a minority.

Deviantadventures
11-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Jewels,
That was a great story :)

And emasculation can be done in so many ways, not just through ballbusting. I think the act of busting isnt as emasculating as the humiliation side is. Causing pain doesnt necessarily mean that you are taking away a submissives manhood - but the humiliation aspect of it is huge. And it depends on who the woman is and how she looks on how different things are taken.

Its much more humiliating to have a very small petite woman humilate you over size than it is to have a bigger woman do so - at least it is for me. When a smaller woman has her hand wrapped around your cock telling you how tiny and worthless it is, its much more humiliating when you can see that she could easily fit both hands on it plus some.. but the inferrence that it is way to small even for a tiny woman like that is absolutely humilating.

I think emasculation is more about the ego than anything else - unless you are talking the actual act of **********. Damaging a sub's ego is much more potent in a scene than the physical pain - the physical pain can be delivered with or without humliation.

I know I love being tied down by women - the complete loss of power to girls that would stand no actual chance against me in an actual "fight". Its the power loss and humiliation with the pain that turns me on. Knowing that I, as a very in shape USMC vet, could have overpowered her easilly before the scene, but now being tied up and completely at her mercy is a major turn on. Knowing that anything she wanted to do to me from rough play to major humiliation, from soft ball busting up to removing body parts - Its all up to her. And any good submissive knows that he had best behave or else she might go a little further than you intended her to.

dark
11-18-2010, 03:25 PM
@Iron horse, I belong in the same "minority". I totaly agree with your views.

@Deviantadventures, Sometimes women mock my dick for the opposite reason. Because it's big, as they state (I think it's normal size). Another reason that they laugh about is that they can make it hard easily. Here are a few comments from different girls:
"It is so funny when you walk naked. Your dick and balls are bouncing on they own"
"it looks like anteater's trunk",
"I am glad that I am a woman. I couldn't have this think going left and right not knowing where to hide it"
"i will make you hard in public to embarass you"
"i can use it as a dog lead"

However I confess I don't get offended by those comments, a little bit shy maybe.

Deviantadventures
11-18-2010, 10:46 PM
@Iron horse, I belong in the same "minority". I totaly agree with your views.

@Deviantadventures, Sometimes women mock my dick for the opposite reason. Because it's big, as they state (I think it's normal size). Another reason that they laugh about is that they can make it hard easily. Here are a few comments from different girls:
"It is so funny when you walk naked. Your dick and balls are bouncing on they own"
"it looks like anteater's trunk",
"I am glad that I am a woman. I couldn't have this think going left and right not knowing where to hide it"
"i will make you hard in public to embarass you"
"i can use it as a dog lead"

However I confess I don't get offended by those comments, a little bit shy maybe.

Dont get me wrong, my cock isnt small, but I cannot imagine during a scene a woman making a positive comment like what you are mentioning with the intent to humiliate.

dark
11-19-2010, 06:33 AM
Dont get me wrong, my cock isnt small, but I cannot imagine during a scene a woman making a positive comment like what you are mentioning with the intent to humiliate.

hahaha don't worry I didn't mean that you are small. I got your point. The comments btw are not positive. We (guys) taking them as positive.

mick_sl8ter
11-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Emjasculation of Men - Central to Ballbusting
http://www.spygun.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/wanker.bmp
http://www.jokelibrary.net/sex/p_to_s/sperm-popeye2.gif

pen_is_mighty
04-24-2011, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=Mr.E Dood;88061]OMG! I'm glad you don't have regrets over tasing him in his b..., as you shouldn't! He deserved it, just as you deserved the opportunity to experiencing the joy of tasing that naked guy.

How did he deserve it? The poor fellow didn't have a woman who would love him and was enjoying a porn show or whatever to privately enjoy it. How is that a crime unless I am missing something. I bet many women got raped or abused by him as must have equated all women as being unfair and mean.

Those who are weak by nature always misuse power. The story was hot though but I am just trying to understand how he deserved it and if it is a crime what he was doing and also the is jewel realizes that this is exactly how you make a normal man into a criminal!

greeneape7
06-11-2011, 01:13 AM
MagnumXL9Jock2Bust -

ert1 -

Wow. Jewels_4Me has some of the hottest posts. I fantasize about taking the action from this video but replacing the woman's feet with Jewels_4Me's and replacing the guy's balls with mine!

http://video.xnxx.com/video1118468/hard_ballbusting_kicks_from_hell

JoeyC
06-11-2011, 06:46 PM
I absolutely agree with the term emasculation as being central to ballbusting. In discussions with many women they have told me the following:

The testicles are the most vulnerable part of the male anatomy.
Because of this their attacks are primarily targeted at the testes.
They get a special, unique thrill from dominating a man by his testicles; a thrill that cannot be duplicated any other way.
They enjoy seeing a man in testicular pain! Every sign of his pain, every drop, roll, grabbing for the balls, every grunt, groan, grimace and gasp for breath, every painful body movement, facial expression of shock and unbelievable torment, and the male mantra "My BALLS, My BALLS" is extremely exciting and enjoyable for them. Several women have said if there was one aspect of ballbusting they enjoyed most - it would be this.
The act of controlling and hurting a man by his balls makes them feel powerful, invincible and often sexually dominant. This sensation of power and dominance is unmatched in any other way, form or expression, except via the act of ballbusting. For some women the more they hurt a man's gonads, the more they enjoy the experience.
They relish in the display of having put a man "in his place", proving he isn't as strong as them (this aspect is very important to most women into ballbusting).
They enjoy the immense fear they instill within men by ballbusting or even just threatening to ballbust them. Knowing they can instill this fear in any male gives them a feeling of great safety, power, control and satisfaction.
And finally, most have told me that to attack and hurt a man's testicles is the ultimate demonstration of their feminine strength and superiority. It is also the ultimate proof (beyond any doubt) of a male's extreme vulnerability and weakness. To use a man's testicles against him, to take the very glands that make a male strong and to reduce him to a heap of complete and utter masculine helplessness is just such an extreme thrill for many women. They tell me it's VERY addictive!

2nutbuster
06-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Very well said. The testicles make a man strong, giving him muscles, strength, abs, and a cock. But if a woman simply slams a fist hard in between his thighs, all that proud macho male supremacy shatters to pieces. His legs will close shut, his hands will grab his once proud male organs, and his mouth will drop open as he screams in that wonderful male testicular agony. A pain inwhich only boys and men can feel, a very unlucky sort of pain in the very center of his manhood. His balls are so weak, and he cannot fight the pain. He will curl, drop, cry, roll around, and possibly faint. Dam, the male body is so easy to emasculate, so easy because he is bestowed with a thick masculine cock, and a pair of pathetic testicles. Balls are so weak.

I absolutely agree with the term emasculation as being central to ballbusting. In discussions with many women they have told me the following:

The testicles are the most vulnerable part of the male anatomy.
Because of this their attacks are primarily targeted at the testes.
They get a special, unique thrill from dominating a man by his testicles; a thrill that cannot be duplicated any other way.
They enjoy seeing a man in testicular pain! Every sign of his pain, every drop, roll, grabbing for the balls, every grunt, groan, grimace and gasp for breath, every painful body movement, facial expression of shock and unbelievable torment, and the male mantra "My BALLS, My BALLS" is extremely exciting and enjoyable for them. Several women have said if there was one aspect of ballbusting they enjoyed most - it would be this.
The act of controlling and hurting a man by his balls makes them feel powerful, invincible and often sexually dominant. This sensation of power and dominance is unmatched in any other way, form or expression, except via the act of ballbusting. For some women the more they hurt a man's gonads, the more they enjoy the experience.
They relish in the display of having put a man "in his place", proving he isn't as strong as them (this aspect is very important to most women into ballbusting).
They enjoy the immense fear they instill within men by ballbusting or even just threatening to ballbust them. Knowing they can instill this fear in any male gives them a feeling of great safety, power, control and satisfaction.
And finally, most have told me that to attack and hurt a man's testicles is the ultimate demonstration of their feminine strength and superiority. It is also the ultimate proof (beyond any doubt) of a male's extreme vulnerability and weakness. To use a man's testicles against him, to take the very glands that make a male strong and to reduce him to a heap of complete and utter masculine helplessness is just such an extreme thrill for many women. They tell me it's VERY addictive!

2nutbuster
06-13-2011, 12:12 AM
This is so true, however I disagree with the male being overweight. It is much better if he is tall, muscular and hung. Having a male with wide shoulders, thin narrow waist, abs of steel, bulging biceps, strong hard chest, and big low hanging testicles and cock is the best to see get defeated. He is stronger, the stronger sex, a great example of male power. So him getting beat by a girl half his size is awesome. Esp, using his male organs against him.

I pretty much agree with everything there except with the whole thing of overweight males. For me, I think when it's a fit, strong male who's ballbusted and emasculated that it's hottest. Here you have an example of the finest the male sex has to offer, but even he is easily brought to his knees in defeat by a member of what is often seen as the "weaker sex." It just ups the humiliation factor IMHO.

For me, definitely it's when they play on the natural difference between males and females; a male is totally vulnerable because of the very things that make him male, whereas the woman has no such glaring weakness down there, and whenever a female teases the male or mocks his natural disadvantage, I love that! That's why I particularly enjoy post-bust mocking.

testes
06-15-2011, 01:17 PM

You are a sick piece of shit who shouldn't be in that kind of job.
The word integrity is totally strange to you.
You take your childhood frustrations into your work.
Which is totally unprofessional.

You act as if you are tough ,but you know very well that the average hoodlum would kick your lousy ass( if it werent for your weapons or colleagues to protect you).
Stop this ridiculous act of being tough cause you are totally fake and insecure.

Now go to a shrink and get your head and ass sorted out.

mick_sl8ter
06-15-2011, 03:31 PM
You are a sick piece of shit who shouldn't be in that kind of job.
The word integrity is totally strange to you.
You take your childhood frustrations into your work.
Which is totally unprofessional.

You act as if you are tough ,but you know very well that the average hoodlum would kick your lousy ass( if it werent for your weapons or colleagues to protect you).
Stop this ridiculous act of being tough cause you are totally fake and insecure.

Now go to a shrink and get your head and ass sorted out.

Some people clearly can' t handle boards like this.

greeneape7
06-26-2011, 12:28 AM
He was the kind of guy that had I said "Hold him down, I want to tase his balls", he would not have said "Go for it!", but would have certainly thought that.

Ah, if only. The only thing that would have made that situation hotter is if instead of a male partner you had TWO FEMALE partners who you DID ask to hold the guy down while you tazed his balls and they DID do just that.

I imagine myself jacking off and the three of you bursting in on me, and you telling your female partners to "Spread his legs apart!" while I plead and squirm and unsuccessfully try to get away while they hoist me up to present my hard cock and tight balls to you to administer your brand of emasculating, electric street justice.

Hey, a guy can dream...

ludo63
06-28-2011, 05:35 PM

Yes, you're really right!!
I've been in the condition that you described and I really felt like emasculated or something.... hear her laugh while I was holding my aching balls, it's been very humiliant....

matebe
07-17-2011, 01:45 AM
No, I would not have apologized because I believe one should only apologize when they are truly sorry, and had I done it, I would not be. As I said, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanted to do it, and the fact that I couldn't stand what he was about gave me the permission I needed. Had it just been some guy masturbating, I would like to say that I would have not done it, but in retrospect the truth be told - I don't know, I still may have done it because I wanted to know what it felt like, and I knew I could get away with it.

This thread is about emasculating men, which is what this was. The guy was naked, terribly humiliated that a woman was witnessing this embarrassing moment, and my response was to kneel there and thrust the tazer into his balls and make him scream in agony simply because I wanted to experience it - and I am VERY glad I did because it was so wonderful! :Baahaha:

thrust the tazer into his balls, tazer and other weapons are not my thing i hope a lot of members can respect that :) ;)

qqq9j8nx
01-27-2012, 01:31 AM
The mothers have got to be taught how to raise their sons correctly. If they constantly busted and tortured their boy's genitals from the earliest of age they would be conditioned to be submissive and better citizens and her daughters should be encouraged to get involved too. It would lead to more dominant women and submissive men and restore the correct order of society. It seems natures way, why else would males be provided as so vulnerable.

Sabrin33
02-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Кастрация и не только:
http://turbobit.net/em9668n9pba5.html