PDA

View Full Version : GROUP kicking?

ggyy
10-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Every time when I download video, i always watch the group video, which is more than 2 women. In that situation really make me feel shameful and exciting. Anyone else prefer group bb?

nairda
10-25-2010, 03:34 AM
Yes, I really enjoy seeing a group of women restraining and kicking ONE MAN. I hate to see more than one dude, totally ruins it for me.

sicko666
10-25-2010, 09:58 AM
I prefer group BB though not because of any paticuliur reason just that groups of women egg each other on regardless of the poor mans pain! Actually thinging about it i prefer it when there are more than one man present, makes the women look even more powerful!

Blersheta
10-26-2010, 03:45 AM
I actually prefer it to be 1 woman and 3 or 4 men why you ask? because its more dominate that she can destory 1 man one by one and i imagine myself being one of those men in the siation that its my turn soon

bouncingballs
10-26-2010, 04:13 AM
Specially if the woman/women are clothed and the men or nude.

skipperbob
10-26-2010, 12:51 PM
I have been busted by both a single woman and a group and I prefer just one woman working me over. I do enjoy two women but any more than that and I find they get in each others way and I don't enjoy it as much!

iron horse
10-27-2010, 02:54 AM
i think that ballbusting is sometimes much harder when it performed by a group of women. This is because they get that wolf pack mentality of ganging up on a single guy. Whether they realize it or not, they begin to compete, see who can delivery the hardest must debilitating kick to his nuts. Its also erotic to see them break into cruel laughter after one girl delivers an over-the-edge hard kick making the guy scream and drop, then congratulate her with a high-five.

spam76
10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
My wife and I recently went on hiking trip with three other couples. At night back at the townhouse the ladies wanted to go to dinner while the guys wanted order pizza, drink beer and watch football.

The ladies applied their femine charms to change our minds.

My secret fantasy was for 4 knees was to meet 4 sets of balls with the ladies say nighty night to the the knocked out men, taking our wallets, tieing up the men in a 69 position ( with the their nylons) and the ladies going out to dinner .

caspernz
11-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Group ballbusting is best left to the adult video industry in my opinion.

Having been subjected to group busts a few times, there is something that happens when women gang up on you as a group. They lose that sense of perspective (nurturing??) and it becomes almost a competitive sport, with instead of me being the subject of their desire, their own need to prove that each can deliver more kicks or harder kicks than the one before.

As much as I've enjoyed being kicked around by as many as four women at once, it increases the risk factor of permanent damage beyond what I find agreeable.

ItsAllGood
12-20-2010, 01:04 PM
I prefer one-on-one with my wife but the idea of 2 and using some of the games from the ballbusting games thread is exciting.

glennpeach13
01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
I think it's great when there are at least 2 women! That way they can laugh and humiliate the guy together while he's on the floor =)