PDA

View Full Version : Just talk the talk but do not walk the walk

unbusted(sadly)
10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Hello eveyone I just would like to let you know the fun you missed this passed monday.

Yes it was LJs ballbusting party and I attended this one too, I had my balls busted by a very sexy experienced domme. The reason for this thread is that I was talking to LJ and he was very dissapointed with the turn out of subs. No I did not take part in the last man standing.

I agreed that it is not worth posting the party on this site anymore because people who say they will come nine times out of ten never do, yes I read on this site I want my balls busted but when the oppertunity is there, Most guys run the other way.

This is not a pop but just what needs saying.

I understand that a lot of the men on this site do videos but LJ arranges a party for you to be ball busted and no-one takes up the oppertunity.
The people are nice you do not have to participate in any of the activities if you do not wish to, the fact is that It seems to be talk, talk, talk yes I will attend and no one does. enough notice is given and yes you might have prior commitments. That is fair enough.

I am writting this straight from my head and how myself and some of the other attendees and organisers feel.

I do not think that the parties will be posted on this site anymore. Please beleive me you are missing a really good time and oppurtunity.

If you wish to reply to this then ok but remember if you are one of these people who beg for your balls to be busted, remember the oppertunities where there.

P.S.

I do understand that this site has got members around the world but this is mainly for the members who reside in the United Kingdom.
One more thing a £15 tribute and four hour party to do what fetish you are into within reason, I call that a fucking generous on the part of the organisers.

hedgehog
10-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Didn't even hear about the party, so I'm guessing lack of advertisement? Especially if it was UK. I ignore most because they are usually within the USA.

agoknee
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I never knew there was a BB party this past monday either...:(
I am in the US and financially won't be travelling any time soon, but I would still be interested in knowing about such events. Even if I never attend one on a seperate continent, it may inspire others to throw similar parties elsewhere. No one will show up if no one knows about it...