PDA

View Full Version : Kick a guy in the balls day?

deballs
10-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Is there a kick a guy in the balls day? If so, when is it?

Now, I don't mean a national day of this sorts because the world would go up in arms about this, nor am I subjecting the day only to kicks, but within the community, wouldn't it be cool to have one? Today, I see facebook events for the most random things and I think it would be fitting to see a "kick a guy in the balls day" just for those interested of course.

sloguy
10-23-2010, 03:15 PM
combine it with "talk like a pirate day" and it could be just strange enough to get people to try it.

the dialog could be horrific. with the "yarrr nuts are mine" or "ill kick those balls into your booty"

sorry, im feeling silly today.

deballs
10-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Sloguy, that's brillant! hahah.

mostsleek
10-23-2010, 10:16 PM
There used to be a site on geo cities, defunct Yahoo venture, about a day to tap a sack...any woman to any man.

clicker123
10-23-2010, 11:11 PM
i remember in my hs, we had ball tap thursday idk who made ity but by senior year every girl on thursday would try and get ur balls

deballs
10-23-2010, 11:24 PM
i remember in my hs, we had ball tap thursday idk who made ity but by senior year every girl on thursday would try and get ur balls

Are you serious? That's awesome! I would love to be a guy with a BB fetish in your high school.

Mr Popodopolous
03-26-2016, 09:53 AM

Just read that, sounds amazing! Haha would it just be senior guys they tried to get or lower grades also? Bet it didn't hurt much tho lol.

clicker123
03-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Just read that, sounds amazing! Haha would it just be senior guys they tried to get or lower grades also? Bet it didn't hurt much tho lol.

sorry dont check femaledom often, it started in middle school and went into high school, most girls targetted boys they liked, i never played it however, i didnt bust balls until i started seeing clicker.

Mr Popodopolous
03-27-2016, 11:55 AM
sorry dont check femaledom often, it started in middle school and went into high school, most girls targetted boys they liked, i never played it however, i didnt bust balls until i started seeing clicker.

Ha that sounds about right. What's clicker then? Ah right so you're a girl...

So yeah if I was a lower grade I would wanna balltapped by a senior grade most likely.

Chocho
03-27-2016, 12:04 PM
Kick a guy in the balls day?

Easter = colorful eggs :bananad:

clicker123
03-28-2016, 11:53 PM
Ha that sounds about right. What's clicker then? Ah right so you're a girl...

So yeah if I was a lower grade I would wanna balltapped by a senior grade most likely.

Sorry so clicker is the owner of the account and my boyfriend of years. I never knew he had an account on here so I kinda jumped on it after seeing a cool post on here. Hell some of you may know us, have seen us In videos and maybe even follow our ballbusting blogs but I don't really want to share our identities mostly because clicker made this when he was pretty young and I don't really stand by what he has said in earlier posts. But we're here and we lurk, I'm always grabbing content for my blog and ideas for busting his balls!

kickpom
03-31-2016, 01:51 AM
In my high school, the girls went through a phase during a week or 2 where they would flick guys balls for fun. They would do it out of the blue to catch you off guard. They loved seeing our reactions.

All week I was warned about it and to be careful. Unfortunately I never got them flicked but had other ball busting run ins with some of the girls. Which was fun for me :p