PDA

View Full Version : Rupturing your lovers balls...

rowdy
10-27-2010, 05:36 AM
How many of the ladies here would keep their lover if you (?inadvertantly?) ruptured your lover's balls? After all, there are plenty of intact balls in the world to serve your needs?

hihsidghg
10-27-2010, 10:39 AM
How many of the ladies here would keep their lover if you (?inadvertantly?) ruptured your lover's balls? After all, there are plenty of intact balls in the world to serve your needs?
if you broke his balls, you should keep the relation with him, after all the fault is of the girl if the boy have no more balls!

EricaBB
10-29-2010, 01:58 PM
I think it wouldn't make sense to leave someone because you broke their balls.

Considering our relationship is not completely based on ballbusting, we'd still be together. Plus, there would still be ways of getting around that problem...

I could kick him without his balls, we could put something in his pants, or get creative... He could become a good actor!

aniMALE
10-29-2010, 02:50 PM
I think it wouldn't make sense to leave someone because you broke their balls.

Considering our relationship is not completely based on ballbusting, we'd still be together. Plus, there would still be ways of getting around that problem...

I could kick him without his balls, we could put something in his pants, or get creative... He could become a good actor!

You could bust someone else's balls while he watches.

pkmn123
10-31-2010, 06:43 AM
...I could kick him without his balls...

There is something very pure and sexy about that idea. Just because your guy doesn't have balls doesn't mean he gets out of your ballbusting...

A very lucky guy - or not, depending on your perspective.

After all other options of surgery, rest and recovery etc. are exhausted I'd be up for it. Because if they are beyond repair then why not play with them and have fun?

Burst
11-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Of course you keep him around... then make him watch you take it from your big-dicked lover who still has balls. lol

caspernz
11-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Why give a guy up just 'cause his nuts are no longer intact?

OK, it removes the threat of pain angle from one part of the relationship, but surely there is more to it than just BB?