PDA

View Full Version : NFL ballbusting bets

ron25
10-30-2010, 10:19 AM
I've got an idea for making NFL games more interesting. We make bets on the games: Loser gets busted. It would be great to have women to bust us, but for those of us who don't, self busting will be second best. (I've got a tool that works great, see the self busting thread)

My first bet: Vikings over the Pats. If I lose, my bare balls get hit once for each point they lose by.

So, make your bets or up the penalty on my bet if you chose!
ron

blancanvas
10-31-2010, 03:07 AM
Would be sweet to have some NFL cheerleaders do the busts....they're pretty good at those high kicks!:D

ron25
11-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Vikings lost by 10, so my bare unprotected tender balls got nailed 10 times... they ached for a looooooong time....
And yes, it would have been so much better for a cheerleader to whack them... Especially one, or more, of those sexy NFL cheerleaders with those awesome tops.... cleavage.....
But. Great fantasy but THAT won't happen.
My balls though... ache.....

CBTFanAR
11-02-2010, 02:36 PM
My gf and I get into things like this from time to time... neither of us get into sports AT ALL, but at least the gambling aspect gives us something to look forward to.

Even when we play the lottery we incorporate it into games... for each number on the ticket we have drawn it's a given number of shots to the nuts.

I think random stuff like this can seriously add a certain level of spice and variety to our mutual interests. :)

abused berries
11-02-2010, 05:53 PM
how about some bets on who will claim randy "the food critic" moss from waivers