PDA

View Full Version : Should I Hold Off On BB Until I'm Older?

JeepBrah
11-04-2010, 02:49 AM
I've had a foot fetish for a long time and so this eventually led to the discovery of ballbusting fetish. Watching videos of it is one thing but partaking in it is another. I've dabbled at the idea for a while now and never decide to go through with it and one of the biggest factors is age since I'm only 21.

Thoughts?

nefarious
11-25-2010, 04:20 PM
I Would say start slow , light squeezing , light taps instead of full force blows and stuff like that

as you get older and more tolerant to it then it could slowly progress a bit harder little by little

Alec Anaconda
11-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I would say start slow, light squeezing, light taps instead of full force blows and stuff like that

That’s sound advice.

When you watch ballbusting videos, if your hands drift to you balls and self-bust before they touch your cock, then this sport could be for you.
If it’s the other way round, you might not even enjoy participating.

Might I suggest that you watch videos from as wide a spectrum of specialities as you can find, before selecting your pleasures.

Forget about your age, it’s irrelevant.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
11-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Why hold off? My Mistress has told me she has a client about your age, and she's impressed he's decided to play so young, younger than when she started.

Go for it and good luck!

reginauld
11-27-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm 20 and I've been doing BB for years (don't mind the "join date" below my avatar ;)). I've known that I enjoy being kicked since I was 4 or 5 years old and have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. It's all about what you feel comfortable with. I started when I was 11 by squeezing my balls lightly while... yeah... and gradually moved up from there. If you think you'll enjoy it why not give it a go?

mick_sl8ter
11-28-2010, 03:31 AM
Just wait. You should start about 40 years of age.
http://www.femdomwife.net/graphics/fatf2.jpg
Then this granny can bust your balls.
Knock knock who's there ?
http://ballthrasher.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ball_thrasher_peek_a_boo.jpg
LOL
http://akubudakmyspace.com/graphiccomment/Owned/1.gif

hedgehog
11-28-2010, 12:30 PM
I started when I was 19 OP, i say don't hold back :)

Deviantadventures
11-28-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm 20 and I've been doing BB for years (don't mind the "join date" below my avatar ;)). I've known that I enjoy being kicked since I was 4 or 5 years old and have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. It's all about what you feel comfortable with. I started when I was 11 by squeezing my balls lightly while... yeah... and gradually moved up from there. If you think you'll enjoy it why not give it a go?

Im in the same boat. I had fantasys about that and harder stuff even as far back as that. I remember purposely geting kicked on the playground for teasing a girl more than once. haha.

I started in the actual scene when I was about 16 with a girl around my age. I met an actual Mistress when I was 18 and was used for all sorts of activities. I was put on her old site, which is now defunct (femdomtraining) multiple times from when I was 18 - when we stopped playing when I was about 21. Ive been doing ballbusting, needle play, tens, etc since the age of 18, so I would say no, you are far from too young to get into this.

bbplease
11-29-2010, 01:02 AM
im 21 and ive been into ballbusting for a while now. until recently i was always either scared of trying it or just didnt have a reliable girl to ask. from what ive found most girls are very shy about it since society is very against it lol. but if you find a girl and you eventually work your way into bed....you could do some nice things for her in that department then just let her know. dont ever be forceful but if youve been nice they like to repay the favor. and im sure most girls would rather do that than oral or anything else lol

brianmar
11-29-2010, 04:44 PM
I've been into ballbusting since I was 14 or 15, I've had almost every girl I've dated cause some kind of pan to my balls. Some woldn't go the whole way and get into kicking and beating them, but they all gave a good squeeze at least! Go for it, if you don't like it then ease off for a while

morethanwanted
11-30-2010, 09:56 AM
How did you do that, brianmar?

bbplease
11-30-2010, 11:51 AM
if you can get over your own nerves most girls are more open to it than you would think. simply bringing it up,whether alone or if you see something with it. ex. movie, show, someone else talking about it

Galaxyife
11-30-2010, 04:19 PM
I've had this obsession since I was a young teenager. I didn't follow through until I was almost 30 years old (except for a couple kicks I got by harassing the sisters of my friends). I do wish I had started younger. If I were to find a gal in her early 20's and try to convince of it, it's much harder now since I am getting to be "that old pervert". I was amazed at the number of guys in high school that got kicked though....and man, I was always jealous as hell!

troublesomeninja
11-30-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm not saying much new here, but I suppose I am a bit more cautious than some others. Obviously take your time, gradually introducing new levels to test what excites you without necessarily pushing yourself too far. There is always risk involved--something that is a fun idea to play with (and for some a very fun reality) but the risk of damage and so forth is something, so start very slowly. You will find though that your balls can take quite a beating.
And I agree with what was said earlier, many more girls are open to it than you'd think.

Kickball08
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I agree 21 is certainly old enough - However, my view is, don't get confused between fantasy and reality. Personally, I love watching and reading about women ballbusting men, in reality, when I was actually kneed in the balls by a girl one night, I was in so much pain, I hated it, I will never forget it and definitely do not want a repeat of the experience.

brianmar
12-04-2010, 12:24 PM
How did you do that, brianmar?

It really wasn't that hard, every girl has a different limit, like i said, but for the most part they all wanted to make me happy, so they were willing to try it.

I would usually introduce the idea by asking them to play with my balls while we were fooling around. then i would say that i liked it rough, so they would get a little rough, and once they realized how much i liked it they would usually get into it a little more.

My current girlfriend started out very scared of hurting me at all, but over time when she realized how much it turned me on, she started to take to it more and more. in fact, just yesterday she sent me a text at work and asked if my balls were still sore from the night before, and when i said yes she replied
"good, tonight I'm going to make them sore until sunday!"
and this was from a girl who wouldnt even squeeze them to start out!

nozeppo
12-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah, you obviously want to be safe and not damage yourself. But at 21, you're an adult, and a little hedonism is good for you. Just do what's comfortable (or uncomfortable in the good way)

glennpeach13
01-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Well dude, im 22, i've never participated in ballbusting from a mistress or anything, but i remember asking my first gf to do it (i was around 17) and she was kinda nervous about it, but did it cuz she knew i liked it, those were good times;) lol I think theres a lot of sound advice on this thread already, just d what your comfortable with, if you can, try it and see what you think, you might love it! peace

velvetfog
05-10-2011, 04:52 PM
As long as you like it, your balls are never too old or young to be busted. But be sure you need it, because if you're doing just as the next fetish on the list, the downsides aren't worth the experience. As far as only going so hard - trust me, when you need it, your balls, and their craving for real punishment, call the shots.

tobedommed
05-28-2011, 11:27 PM
I don't think age should be a factor. 21 is a good young age to start.

Start with soft stuff, like slapping and squeezing. If you can take that kind of stuff, progress to more harder stuff (and maybe with your gf/wife).

Make sure you know your limits and safety measures and stuff. Watch videos and read I guess.

But if you want to try it, don't hold back.