PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Milking (possible true story?)

jtomin32
11-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Just came across this, had to share. Original source: http://www.collarchat.com/m_1451057/mpage_1/key_ballbusting/tm.htm#1451358

Milking of the Testicles

For ease of reference for me, I am going to place myself in the Dominant role and use my sub, Reality, as the principle example, and which he frequently is.

Firstly I ensure Reality is reclining on his back at a comfortable angle with his legs parted for easy access. The temperature of the room must be warm. Remember to have a towel underneath as it is likely to get MESSY.

I start by lubing both hands. Any lube will suffice, provided it isn't alcohol based.

Reality's cock must NOT be played with, or allowed to rub against anything. The focus is solely on his testicles.

I am in control and regardless of the lack of comfortability, the session ceases when I decide it does. Reality can whimper, beg and plead all he wants, my focus is solely on his testicles. I am positioned between his legs and his world is in my hands.

I start by relaxing Reality, using gentle strokes from his perineum, moving upwards between his testicles and to the top of his scrotum, taking my fingers as close as possible to his cock but never actually touching it. Of course he's hard, but his cock is ignored.

Using my well lubed thumb and first two fingers I tighten them at the top of his scrotum and above each testicle.

Using a firm action, slide the fingers down. Once the fingers have moved over/past the testicles, replace them at the top of the scrotum and repeat.

Do this for several minutes.

The sensation will be immensely pleasurable and as yet, no discomfort. This WILL change later on.

It is now time to increase intensity.

Until now I have used both hands in unison to massage Reality's testicles.

Using the left thumb and first two fingers place above the sac itself and as above, I repeat the motion. As the fingers begin to move down towards the base of the sac apply the right hand in the same manner so that the scrotum always has one hand on it at all times.

As each hand is moving down over the scrotum/testicles, I firmly pinch each testicle and evenly the entire way down.

I repeat the above for at least half an hour to an hour until the testicles are very tender and Reality is showing the first signs of discomfort.

I never quicken my pace, I keep an even rhythm with each hand on his sac and it can have a hypnotic effect.

Time to change technique.

I am right handed and this is my dominant, stronger hand.

I close my hand around the top of Reality's sac. I tighten my grip securing his testicles below my fist.

The fist must be closed enough to ensure the testicles can not slip back through.

Using a rhythmic pumping action I begin to squeeze both testicles together using a slight downward motion.

Reality's whimpers and grunts of pain increase in frequency. He's torn between the exquisite pleasure to his testicles and the keenness of pain my hands are inflicting. I know that no matter how agonising this is for him, he would feel deflated should I stop. I have no intention of stopping.

Tightening my right hand even further around the top of Reality's testicles I then make a fist of my left hand and press it hard against the underside of both testicles as I continue rhythmically pumping with my right hand, grinding with my left.

Reality cries out. The frequency of cries tells me he is getting close and I am visibly worked up from the intensity of his cries. His pain the driving force of my desire.

Sometimes I will replace my left fist with a knee, ******* it firmly against his testicles and rolling it around them hard as I keep pumping his testicles together with my right hand.

By now his balls are a deep shade of purple and have swollen. Each time I squeeze I can feel a slight buzzing.

I feel that he's earned his reward and I place my left fist (or knee) against his perineum and push hard, using circular movements as I grind into it, continuing the rhythmic pumping with my right hand.

Finally, he peaks. Shaking. Panting. Grunting loudly.

I sometimes ask, wryly, if he'd like to have torrid sex, to which he'll reply, "No thank you, Miss, I have testicle ache!"

mick_sl8ter
11-05-2010, 08:36 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/16032/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

xx88xx
11-07-2010, 03:22 PM
I propose a final: "and after I cut his sac...":iluvu:

jtomin32
04-19-2011, 01:10 AM
So the above session/story has had me fairly obsessed since I first read it. I've done two things this week:

1 - made some edits to reflect how I'd like a similar session to go
2 - scheduled a session with a domme I've seen before and emailed her the story as a basis for our session!

here's my edited story - any feedback would be great!

Milking of the Testicles

I wanted to take a moment and contribute to the forum a "how-to" post on what I call "milking" the testicles. Of all the types of sessions I do, this is undoubtably one of my favorites, and I wish all the men who came to see me had the balls to try it out. But, as we all know, only a few subs are truly built for a real ball-busting session. If you, like me, are lucky enough to have a few of these subs, I highly recommend giving it a shot - it's an amazing time for both of you.

In a nutshell - milking the balls results in your sub cumming from virtually no cock stimulation (yes there's some, but it's just to keep things going), just constant, massive amounts of ball pain. Also, as a disclaimer, it's really only worked as I describe a few times - more often than not either he gives up halfway, or else he can't quite get over the edge to actual orgasm. But in virtually every case it's a ton of fun, as it'll appeal to the sadist in you, and for me, honestly, seeing him cum from all the pain gives me quite the tingles.

For ease of reference for me, I am going to place myself in the Dominant role and use my sub, Reality, as the principle example, and which he frequently is.

Firstly I ensure Reality is reclining on his back at a comfortable angle with his legs parted for easy access. I like to have him not fully on his back, so we can keep eye contact through a lot of the milking, and I have a comfy padded stool I sit on which lets me have perfect access to his testes. I like to keep the room warm, but not too hot, as he'll be sweating pretty quick - and sometimes I do to.

I start by lubing both hands. Any lube will suffice, provided it isn't alcohol based.

One "rule" I have is that Reality's cock must NOT be played with for the majority of the session. The focus is solely on his testicles. If he's gone soft and remains so for a little while, I will give a few strokes here or there to get him hard again - but definitely not to make him come. I like having him hard and I've also learned his balls take a ton more pressure than when he's soft.

I am in control and regardless of the lack of comfortability, the session ceases when I decide it does. Reality can whimper, beg and plead all he wants, my focus is solely on his testicles. I am positioned between his legs and his world is in my hands.

I start by relaxing Reality, using gentle strokes from his perineum, moving upwards between his testicles and to the top of his scrotum, taking my fingers as close as possible to his cock but never actually touching it. Of course he's hard, but his cock is ignored for now.

Using my well lubed thumb and first two fingers on each hand, I tighten them at the top of his scrotum and above each testicle. This creates a "pouch" effect with the balls underneath. Then, using a firm action, slide the fingers down. Once the fingers have moved over/past the testicles, replace them at the top of the scrotum and repeat. The pressure makes Reality wince and grimace just a little bit, but the objective is not to cause any serious pain yet. This is just warm-up. This WILL change later on.

Do this for several minutes. I like to use this time and tell new subs about what I'm going to do to them, with a real attention to detail. I like to ask them how they think they'll hold up, what they're most scared of, if they're ready for it, etc. For the repeats, we'll often talk about what was the most painful part of the previous session, what worked the best, etc.

It is now time to increase intensity.

Until now I have used both hands in unison to massage Reality's testicles.

Using the left thumb and first two fingers place above the sac itself and as above, I repeat the motion. As the fingers begin to move down towards the base of the sac apply the right hand in the same manner so that the scrotum always has one hand on it at all times. Basically you should be "doubling up" on the frequency of ball squeezes, without actually speeding up your motions.

As each hand is moving down over the scrotum/testicles, I firmly pinch each testicle and evenly the entire way down. This whole time is quite uncomfortable, but definitely not intolerable whatsoever for Reality. He might make some noises and try to wriggle around a bit, but should be able to take it continuously without needing any kind of break (not that he'll get one, but that's about the right level). In the past I've gone too hard too fast - still makes for a great ball-busting session, but won't achieve the same outcome.

I repeat the above for about 10-15 minutes until the testicles are very tender and Reality is showing notable signs of weakening. I never quicken my pace, I keep an even rhythm with each hand on his sac and it can have a hypnotic effect. If he gets soft during this point, I'll typically keep it going with one hand and give him a few strokes with the other (warning: some ballbustees can lose it completely fairly quick, so keep your eye on them) - just enough until he's pretty hard.

Time to change technique.

I am right handed and this is my dominant, stronger hand.

I close my hand around the top of Reality's sac. I tighten my grip securing his testicles inside my fist. Both balls should be inside my hand, though I've encountered a few guys whose balls are just too big for my hands. In this case I'll try to make sure that more than half of the length of each ball is well-contained.

The fist must be closed enough to ensure the testicles can not slip back through. Using a rhythmic pumping action I begin to squeeze both testicles together using a slight downward motion (note: don't PULL sharply, you aren't trying to stretch anything out).

Reality's whimpers and grunts of pain increase in frequency. He's torn between the exquisite pleasure to his testicles and the keenness of pain my hands are inflicting. I know that no matter how agonising this is for him, he would feel deflated should I stop. I have no intention of stopping (we do have a safeword ready just in case he's feeling physically ill, but he's never used it).

Tightening my right hand even further around the top of Reality's testicles I then make a fist of my left hand and press it hard against the underside of both testicles as I continue rhythmically pumping with my right hand, grinding with my left. So now on each downward thrust/squeeze, he also gets a second round of pressure from below the balls. I'm no scientist, but if one thing is clear to me after doing this for so long it's that the more different parts of a testicle you put pressure on, the more dramatic the outcome.

Reality cries out. The frequency of cries tells me he is getting close and I am visibly worked up from the intensity of his cries. His pain the driving force of my desire. I know things are on the right track if he seems to lose resistance during this phase. It's like his mind or body half-gives up, and he stops reacting as much physically to the assault on his sack. He'll still whimper, moan, or even yell, but his body's in another space now. Again, depending on the sub you probably want to make sure he's hard, otherwise you'll never finish the milking (which isn't bad either, and you can always end the session different than I do!).

Next I change the torture. I put his plums in the palm of my hand (they're usually pretty hot by this time incidentally), sliding his scrotum between two fingers, with my hand facing up. I ball my other hand up into a fist, and begin a wave of punches to his sack. I start out fairly soft, and build and build and build. I'm also incredibly on rhythm here, neither speeding up nor slowing down. Just a slow and steady, merciless flurry of punches into his hot little testicles.

When it comes to being punched, every sub is different. Reality can take some extremely hard punches and stick with the session no problem. Others can't go beyond about half my strength without clearly freaking out - and that's really not my goal here (even though I have to admit it can be fun to watch sometimes). When it's going right, his whole body will visibly shake or flinch to every hit, but he'll just stay semi-frozen. You'll get the hang of it, but this is an important time to watch his body and stay in communication.

During the punching, which lasts a good amount of time, I'll occasionally move the balls in my palm, trying to make sure I can get some different angles on them. Once his beatdown is over, it's time to head to the finish line. I'll place one testicle in the my hands, encircling it with my finger. Next, I turn the balls just a bit so they are facing each other, and my hands are pointing at each other. Typically the balls should be pretty hot, have turned either a reddish or purplish color, and feel a bit heavy and swollen compared with when you started. Each time I squeeze I can feel a slight buzzing.

Again, in a steady rhythm, I'll begin a new type of squeezing. I get as much of the ball between the ends of my fingers (where they are strongest) and the palm of my hand. Each squeeze will be a slow build, then hold, then slow release, then repeat cycle. After a few minutes of this, I'll add another step in the cycle, where I release my fingers and push the testicles into each other (with a lot of force). And I don't stop until he cums. It doesn't work 100% of the time, so on some occasions I'll give a little rub at the same time to help push him over the edge (but I'll always stop just as he releases, putting both balls back to work), other times I'll make him do it while I keep going. No matter what the final method is, it's probably my favorite way to see a sub cum, as they are in this amazing blend of agony and ecstasy.

tobedommed
05-28-2011, 11:49 PM
this is pretty good
it feels like a weird mix between a story and a how-to manual, but its good!