PDA

View Full Version : Recovery Time?

JeepBrah
11-05-2010, 03:38 AM
What would you say the average recovery time is after a good ballbusing session?

Wondering how long it would haunt me at work cause I'm constantly moving around.

jedg1980
11-20-2010, 12:16 PM
It probably depends on if you have had a ballbusting session before - and the severity of the ballbusting. In most cases you should have no problem moving around the next day. Although I did have a girl one time who absolutely crushed my balls and I was still sore for about 2 -3 days. I could still move around, but the 1st day I had to make an effort to not show that i was hurt. Hope that helps!

Alec Anaconda
11-20-2010, 02:14 PM
At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, why not start cautiously then work your way up.

There’s always some risk with BB, but just be sensible.

For a first section with a new buster, select a time when you can skip work for a couple of days.

My full recovery time varies from minutes to months, but a night’s sleep is normally more than sufficient.

I find many moderate busts give far greater pleasure that a few extreme situations.

Alec Anaconda

jtomin32
11-28-2010, 01:12 AM
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but have never had pain by the next day. Most of my sessions are fairly constant punching/squeezing, playing near my limits most of the time. But if I get a chance to cum at the end of the session, it's rare I feel sore for too long afterwards.

reginauld
11-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but have never had pain by the next day. Most of my sessions are fairly constant punching/squeezing, playing near my limits most of the time. But if I get a chance to cum at the end of the session, it's rare I feel sore for too long afterwards.
I've had quite a few long, hard sessions and I've never had pain that lasted for days or impaired me from doing anything.

Kickball08
12-01-2010, 01:10 PM
I asked a mistress once what was the longest time a man had been on the floor after one of her kicks to the balls, She told me approx 15 minutes, Her subject told her the groin pain hasd lasted a couple of hours, the abdominal pain making feel sick a bit longer but his balls felt vey tender for about 2/3 days.