PDA

View Full Version : A story in English

crushee
11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Do it, then.

So you have been using my computer and you discovered that, unfortunately, the “erase history” function of the web-browser had been inhibited! Of course, I already had a guess of the sites you visited while I was working. So you like cheating on me with Female Dom. or Saradas sites. You like dominant and muscled women? Well, you are –somehow- lucky, I am muscled and I am dominant, very dominant.
Go on, I want you to jerk off in front of me, in front of your real Goddess not in front of immaterial pictures…
Come on you worthless masturbator. DO IT.

You want to feel my riding crop on your naked body? No? Well DO IT NOW.

Good grief, you're useless. Why are you wriggling about all over the bed? Here. Let's sort THAT out for a start...

That's better. Legs apart and ankles tied to the bottom corners of my bed. One wrist tied to the top corner of my bed. One hand jerking…

Now DO IT.

I know it irritates your skin. I also know you use my skin cream to masturbate. I have checked the level in the jar. I even found once one of your hairs in my cream! You are a disgusting animal. Do it, without any lubricant.

See? I knew you could do it. (1)

Euch. What a mess. It’s true your first load is always so copious… I counted seven spurts, each of them fairly long and continuous as a rope. How long has it been since last time we had sex: just two days, and you stored that entire load. Your are really a great semen producer, indeed…

Now, we’ll apply our standard rule: if you are able to produce seven spurts at your first ejaculation of the session, then you will have to achieve seven ejaculations during the whole session.

To be continued...

crushee
11-08-2010, 01:18 AM
(...)

Now do it again.

Yes I know you just did it. Now do it again. Don’t be too modest! You always remain fully hard after the first load, and you are immediately able to start a new intercourse; most of the time, you do not even go out before starting again…

You can if you try. You can use the sperm which is all over your chest to lubricate your hand

Look at me and DO IT... Shall I help you gently stroking your nipples with my riding crop?

Oh it works. Much better. (2) And you shot that second load almost as powerfully as the first one. Six neatly separated shots, not as long as ropes, but still fairly big.

to be continued...

crushee
11-09-2010, 02:11 AM
(...)

Do it.

Yes. Again. Remember, you quite often remain fairly hard after your second load.
Don't be silly. You're cock can't be sore. You've only done it twice.

No, I won't untie you. I want you to do it.

Perhaps it would help if I slap out a good rhythm with my riding crop on the inside of your thighs like this...
Oops. Yes I know that wasn't your thigh I hit. Your balls are so big I could not manage avoiding them!
Never mind. Perhaps it will encourage you to do it faster.
If I raise my whip high in the air and bring it down with all my strength...

There you go. (3) I didn't even need to bring the crop down on you again. The sight of it raised was enough, wasn't it?

Very good. That was a fairly good volume for a third load… with five visible contractions of your cock, even if at the last one, the semen was only flowing and no more spurting

to be continued...

Alec Anaconda
11-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Please continue, Mr Crushee, as I’m eager to see where you are taking this narrative.

Alec Anaconda

crushee
11-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Thank you for your interest, Alec.

(...)
Do it again…

Come on. You CAN do it again.

I'm not asking for you to shoot it right across the room, am I? Just do it.

Oh you're hopeless.

I can see I'll have to do it for you.

Right. Let's tie your right hand to the corner of the bed as well. That's better.

What? It will work if I do it to you. Several times. I can guarantee THAT.

See? I told you it would. (4) You got immediately fully hard with the contact of my hand… and shot four spurts in a matter of seconds; at the moment, you seem to appreciate the contact of my hand… your four shots were much stronger than the go before…

to be continued...

crushee
11-11-2010, 05:24 AM
(...)

Why do you want me to stop?

You enjoy this. You always tell me you enjoy when I masturbate you...

No, don’t worry. I'm quite strong. Look at my arm muscles; my biceps and triceps are bigger than yours! I can keep doing it to you for hours. I'm not at all tired.

Yes, you will be able keep it hard. It's not sore - that's just in your mind.

If I rub it faster you'll see how easy it is to...
Look, just a couple of minutes after I accelerated my rhythm, you shot again (5) three times, two neat spurts and a third one flowing.

to be continued...

Alec Anaconda
11-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Any more?

Alec Anaconda

crushee
11-16-2010, 01:37 AM
Sorry: I've been away a few days without my computer !

(...)

But although your cock is not totally soft, it needs some support to keep working. It was initially lubricated with your copious cream. Now, I’ll lubricate it with my own juices... You had not noticed I had orgasms every time you had! You have never been very good at noticing my orgasms, probably to busy with reaching your own ones…
I get some of my abundant juices on my hand, and before using it to ease rubbing your cock, I put my hand over your nose and your mouth. The effect is astonishing: you get crazy sniffing and licking my hand…
And, at the same time, your cock gets, once more, not fully hard, but reasonably firm. If it was the point, I would hard enough to penetrate a fully cooperative lady!
I resume stroking you, clenching hard on your cock when stroking it downwards, propagating the pressure to its very roots, near the prostate, where there are more nerves… Of course I squeeze hard your poor cock! You always told me you loved the way I could squeeze your cock inside me, with my powerful pelvic muscles. Well, although my inner muscles are very strong (and you know how regularly I train them!) ma forearm muscles are way stronger…
Now that was bad. Just pretending to do it. I can tell the truth, you know.

Perhaps if I squeeze these here just a little bit...

Of course that was just a little squeeze. A big squeeze is like THIS. And your big balls are so hard they resist the pressure I put on them… I love their hardness… and their size! They are so hard I am always tempted to put more pressure on them, trying to flatten them…

See? Now that does hurt a little, doesn't it? Oh do stop crying.

Now... DO IT. I’ll untie your right hand to allow you to stroke my arm muscles. They have always excited you greatly… Feel my big round biceps when my hand is moving up and my wide and thick triceps when it goes down… Great, I can feel your cock harden under my ministrations. Now contract your PC muscles and maintain this hardness…
You are now almost as hard as at the very beginning of our session… good. With my thumb and index, I insist on your cock head while my three other fingers squeeze the base and the middle section of your cock. Did you know the ring and little fingers had the biggest strength when squeezing? What if I keep squeezing in rhythm while I stroke your cock head?
Here it comes: two not so feeble shots (6) flowing from your dick… I could even feel the pulse of the stream in your urethra beneath my fingers…

to be continued... if he has still got something left!

Alec Anaconda
11-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Is this a translation of your “Story in French”?

Alec Anaconda

crushee
11-17-2010, 04:03 AM
No, Alec. This one is derived from an idea found long ago in Susan strict stories (cannot remember the URL, but any search engine would find it). The one written in French relates a (partially dreamed) session with a (heavily) muscled Mistress.

crushee
11-17-2010, 04:09 AM
(...)

Now, I shall extract one more shot straight from your balls, directly, stroking them (a little) and squeezing them (a lot). It may take a long time, but I’ll succeed in extracting sperm directly from your balls. Remember, I have already done it to you, several times. Once, it took more than one hour of severe crushing, but at the end, you actually produced a significant load, not spurting, of course, but flowing slowly from you cock that had returned immediately fully soft. Your balls were not ruptured, only severely bruised, very severely and painful day and night during nearly a fortnight; and highly sensitive even to light strokes during more than a month…
That’s funny: simply evocating this pain makes your dick harden again, without any contact… Look, I close my hand around both of your balls, they are so big they hardly fit; I start initiating some –light, for the moment- pressure and your cock, now fully hard, twitches with excitement…
I start rolling the balls one against the other in my hand.
With my two hands, now, I catch a ball in each hand, hold it firmly without squeezing too much (actually, that is my point of view, you already beg me to stop…) and I press one ball against the other, moving slightly the point of contact. When this contact reaches a more sensitive zone, your body twitches in surprise (or is it pain?) and then I intensify the pressure between your two balls, making small movements, to be sure I explore thoroughly the painful zone. When I press strongly your two balls together, all the muscles of my upper body participate: my forearm and arm muscles, first, that you love so much seeing tensed; then my shoulder and chest muscles, lifting powerfully my breasts, making your cock harden more and more…
Now, I separate your balls, hold each one in my hand, fore and middle finger beneath it, nail of the thumb digging in it, slowly increasing the pressure…
Now without touching more than the very base of your penis, I circle the neck of your scrotum with the thumb and fore finger of my left hand, making your two huge balls protruding at the bottom of your sack. I can feel the pulses that animate your cock, strong pulses…
With my other hand, I press alternately your balls and your perineum… Your cock twitches more and more each time I put pressure over your perineum, it’s so close to the prostate it will very soon trigger an ejaculation... Now, in order to increase this pressure, I use my knee, and I kick softly (here again, it’s my opinion, not yours) your balls and the perineum.
I knee you harder and harder…
Well that was a funny spasm of your muscles. And nearly nothing came out. How odd!
To make sure the last load has been expelled, I draw back my leg and I throw one last blow, the most powerful I have ever given to you. It actually crushes your perineum, sending out of your cock a very last blow of semen(7); it also crushes harder than ever your two big orbs, sending you out for a while.
When you are back, I shall congratulate you for achieving the count to seven successive ejaculations, in less than two hours…

The end (ran out of semen and ideas!)

Alec Anaconda
11-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Here’s the link you wanted Susan_Strict (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&aut=49&in=88)

Keep up the good work.

Will you translate your “Story in French”?

Alec Anaconda

crushee
11-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Thank you for the link, Alec.

I'll think about translating the other story from French to English, but not in the next days...

sweetywolf
11-18-2010, 02:54 AM
That's very nice! Thanks!:wooow