PDA

View Full Version : Knave and friends

Knave
11-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Hey there femaledom folks! Knave here, from http://bbtoon.blogspot.com/
I thought I'd drop y'all a line and say that some friends and I started a new video series focusing on ballbusting, trampling, tease & denial and SOCKS!
Right here: http://********************/42186
(it a clips 4 sale store of course, studio 42186)
Also, I'll be updating the blog with more comics and free 'toons really soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that if you're interested.
Thanks all!!

-Knave(EM)

Takkyuu_tama
11-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Oh, that is great stuff, Knave :ibow4u:
I would so volunteer for that site! :loveeyes
Do you have any bare ball play in the works?

Edit: Whoops, somehow i'd never even heard about the other store, /8519. How did this happen?

Knave
11-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Thank you Takkyuu! :D
I'm guessing you're a fan of socks, like I am?
There is some bare ball trampling in the beginning of every video, as well as some in one of Heather's trampling videos. I'm editing a video right now that has all bare ball teasing with fuzzy gloves and trampling in the purple stripey socks :) It was fun to make but god it hurt soooo much. HAHA!

How did you not know about my other store? Well, it kind of fell through the cracks, didn't it? I'll be adding videos from that series as bonus videos on the sockstease store, so keep your eyes open for that :)

Thank you again for your kind words, I am humbled.

-Knave(EM)

Oh, that is great stuff, Knave :ibow4u:
I would so volunteer for that site! :loveeyes
Do you have any bare ball play in the works?

Edit: Whoops, somehow i'd never even heard about the other store, /8519. How did this happen?

bthauronite
11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Knave, are you in these videos, or just helping host them?

Knave
11-09-2010, 10:05 PM
That's me alright. All 145 pounds of pale-ass, sock-loving American :)

Knave, are you in these videos, or just helping host them?

rec912
11-10-2010, 05:35 AM
hte clips look great! Do you still have the other store?

Knave
11-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Yup the other store still exists, as do the myriad videos I still need to edit for it. I was thinking of adding them as bonus clips to this store instead so my attentions aren't split in two. I'm not sure.
Thanks for the compliment! I think these videos have really turned out so far!
:D

-Knave(EM)

Jameson
11-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Knave,

When Is The Next Comic Coming Out On I M A Ges 4 Sale . Com?

Jameson
11-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I Wanna See One With Super Heroes And Super Heroines Smashing Them. What Do You Think?

Knave
11-10-2010, 02:18 PM
The next comic is in the works. It's a collaboration with BBmal, from the story site ballbustingtales . blogspot dot com.
He's an extremely talented author and did me the great honor of writing me a story, which I am currently illustrating. It should be done soon(ish) I hope. I just got hit with another barrage from clients, so I work on it when I can and I'm creative enough to draw.

I've gotten many many requests for a super hero comic and I wrote one years ago but have yet to draw it. Perhaps it will be the next one I do after this one :)
Thanks Jameson!

-Knave(EM)

kickthem
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Knave - I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I really enjoy your artwork. Keep up the great work (I know inspiration and drawing and writng are very difficult). I look forward to the next story.

Knave
11-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Thanks KickThem for your kind words :)
I feel guilty with every day that passes and I don't post a toon on the blog or a new comic. I know that I've been lax in my duties and I'm hoping to right that wrong very soon.
Thanks again, I really appreciate it :D

-Knave(EM)

Knave
12-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Hey again y'all! New clips are up. I decided to post some oldies of my friend Karinne kicking and stomping on me. It's about time I got them online.
As usual, find all the sock ballbusting goodness at clips for sale store number 42186

Cheers!!

-Knave(EM)

try
12-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Good stuff Knave! Nice to see your keeping it up, so to speak.