PDA

View Full Version : penectomized by my ex-GF

cutme
11-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Hello there.
First, i'd like to apologize about my english which is not my native language.
I have the penectomy fantasy for years now and i've decided recently to try to tell by mail my ex-GF (who's a real sex bomb:loveeyes) about that and ask her to do that.
Surprisingly, she answered not by the negative nor than the positive but like a middle-way, but very politely : she just want to speak about this with me.
What's intriguate me is that she don't seem to be disguted by this.
I have to see her tonight on Msn to discus about the fact she'll do this.:bananajum

To be continued...

finally
11-10-2010, 01:15 PM
She just want's to find out what you want from her now.
Doesn't mean anything.

lorelei1408
11-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Hello there.
First, i'd like to apologize about my english which is not my native language.
I have the penectomy fantasy for years now and i've decided recently to try to tell by mail my ex-GF (who's a real sex bomb:loveeyes) about that and ask her to do that.
Surprisingly, she answered not by the negative nor than the positive but like a middle-way, but very politely : she just want to speak about this with me.
What's intriguate me is that she don't seem to be disguted by this.
I have to see her tonight on Msn to discus about the fact she'll do this.:bananajum

To be continued...

Tell us how the msn conversation went will ya?

squeezemyballsplease
11-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

You never know with them girls... :wooow

cutme
11-11-2010, 09:22 AM
She's not my ex for nothing... We quarrel once more and she left before telling me whether she'll do it or not

sicko666
11-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Argh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her i want to know as well! :Baahaha::Baahaha::Baahaha::Baahaha::thumbup

pkmn123
11-14-2010, 08:06 AM
She's not my ex for nothing...

"You won't cut my penis off? Really? I can't believe it. It will only hurt me. Why not just nick the top and we can see how you feel about it from there? *smiles* - I promise I won't sue you - c'mon pleeease... I'm totally into this...

You know my fingers like to wander - how about them too... I'm not good at changing my mind hun, so why not start with my ear? God- I don't know why your so apprehensive about this, it's not like I'm asking you to eat my shit or anything. I've thought this all through - first, you take the knife, second simply cut my penis off, and then I'll go to the hospital. I'll even drive myself to the hospital if you prefer, we can even stop by the 7-11 for some refreshments, it's on me.

If you're still worried about all this then listen - they can reattach it nowadays, so it still works just fine, really it's just that easy. What do you say? I've even got a little ice bath ready over here, some hand sanitizer as well, you don't have to worry about this at all. See how prepared and forward thinking I am?

The doctors see this kind of stuff everyday, really, I'll be home in time for the Paris Football League and truffles and this totally won't backfire at all and honest I'm a reasonable guy and I wouldn't ask you to do it if it wasn't the right thing for me, you know?

*holds eye contact and lowers voice* You might even grow to like all this and maybe cut it off more than once for me if I'm lucky...

[Hmmm, but she does seem awfully quiet, maybe she's thinking about it...]

*out of nowhere pulls out a freakishly-huge-sharp-giant knife and starts lunging toward her* Let's get started then! Come closer and let me take off my-... What!? Why!? STOP RUNNING AWAY!? *chases ex-gf with knife and unzipped pants* STAY CALM! VERY CALM! THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK! IT'S ALL TOTALLY INNOCENT! COME BACK!"

:wooow Yep. Perfect Boyfriend. I thought so.