PDA

View Full Version : CBT/Ballbusting after vasectomy?

Deviantadventures
11-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Im getting a vasectomy in early January, and was just curious if anyone had done any cbt after getting one? Just curious if it changes sensations or anything.

Galaxyife
11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
My experience was this...

The vasectomy itself wasn't a big deal. On my left nut, there was a *tinge* of pain prior to the Doc making the cut, so he used more anesthesia. Recovery was a breeze, although my left nut did have an occasional ache. I waited a good 4-6 months (can't remember how long) before resuming my BB fun. There was definitely MORE pain, especially on the left side. I took another 2-3 months off and got back into it. For quite a while longer, I didn't have any issues at all and took some of the hardest kicks I have ever taken. This was up until about 6 months ago when I had some serious swelling and pain. It went away after about 10 days and then it happened again a couple of months later. Again, lots of pain and swelling. I went to the doctor this time around and come to find out I have a veriocele on my left side. I don't know that kicking has "brought it on", aggravated an existing condition, or is something that the vasectomy could have caused. There just isn't any real hard facts about it. Nonetheless, I had a pretty decent session the other night, but not nearly as hard as in the past...I will probably forgo any real hard strikes.

Anyway, your mileage will vary but if I had to do again, I WOULD get the vasectomy. So...there you go!

ItsAllGood
11-20-2010, 01:42 PM
I had a vasectomy about 6 years ago. After the initial recovery period I've had no problems and have had many sessions since. Just listen to your doctor about the recovery period.