PDA

View Full Version : How do we get Low hanging balls

torrie
11-18-2010, 12:03 AM
I have seen in most videos here, the guys balls are hanging low. But I am not sure how do they get them to hang low. Does it hang lower with age? Does anybody have any info on this... coz mine is like very close to my body.. would be useful if could get them lower..my GF says she is unable to pull and do other stuff since its closer to the body..:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

lowenbrau
11-18-2010, 01:41 AM
pull on them every chance you get. or better yet train her to make the OK sign around your whole sac and tug down every chance you get to mess around. as she gets closer to coming she'll pull harder. heaven.

mine hang so loose im afraid theyre getting too long. when it's warm they slap around.

Cirus
11-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Hi Torrie. Yes they do hang lower with age but you can help things along with pumping and wearing split steel weights. I would say pump first and then when they hang lower wear split collar weights, all day if possible. Dont try to beat the system by wearing too much weight, just enough to be comfortable for long periods. If you do pump always use warm water in the cylinder. Look on newart.com for pumping info, I got my split collars from secretleather.com
cirus.

Alec Anaconda
11-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Warm balls hang lower than cold ones.
Could I suggest that the heat from video lights plus the action may partially explain low balls in videos?

When I had my accident, one ball hung much lower for over a year.
Maybe damage does this.

Suggest you read up on the use of weights, for I’ve heard they can also decrease ball size.

Have you tried warming your balls before action with your GF?
A very warm flannel or shower should work.

Alec Anaconda

Takkyuu_tama
11-18-2010, 12:42 PM
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/

I really do not have time in my day to get the most out of stretching exercises 8 through 10, but I think I agree with most everything in this guide...and have hangers that are accordingly low (as seen below) :jumpsmile . These gifs are actually a few years old now (ex-GF's hand in pics 3&4...aww =/ )

But yes, get a decent-quality stretcher. I have a leather 2-inch, a leather 3-inch and a (pretty heavy) steel 2-inch split collar. Those do a good job without the constriction that comes with hair elastics etc...but sometimes the elastics are just as fun, hey? :wooow

dark
11-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Warm balls hang lower than cold ones.
Could I suggest that the heat from video lights plus the action may partially explain low balls in videos?

When I had my accident, one ball hung much lower for over a year.
Maybe damage does this.

Suggest you read up on the use of weights, for I’ve heard they can also decrease ball size.

Have you tried warming your balls before action with your GF?
A very warm flannel or shower should work.

Alec Anaconda

true. move to a south country...

samuraisma
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
high temperatures lower your balls

thornapple
11-19-2010, 01:14 PM
I got my wife to help me get low-hangers.

http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15021&d=1253253871

poolman2
11-19-2010, 05:43 PM
It's true. Sometimes wives can be very helpful.

poolman2 :jumpsmile