PDA

View Full Version : touch the balls

willows
11-18-2010, 03:43 AM
have you found yourself in a situation where a wild girl touches your balls?
I intend to touch that takes your balls in her hand as if to show his power (not tighten them though). Something like "I hold you by the balls!"

you have any photos or videos of this thing?
I do not mean ballgrabbing, but more of "balltouch.

We could call it a sotf ballgrabbing :)

Mustangguy
11-18-2010, 07:05 AM
I intend to touch that takes your balls in her hand as if to show his power (not tighten them though). Something like "I hold you by the balls!"

I used to party with this girl that would threaten to bust me after the least bit on antagonizing. One time we were all playing cards and I said something that kinda angered her and she said "somebody shut him up before I squeeze his nuts!" A few minutes later I said something else that angered her and she actually reached under the table and got a handful of my balls. She then said, "Look, he's making me squeeze his nuts!" It would have been alot more akward if we all hadn't been drunk, but it was very hot to me.

willows
11-18-2010, 01:04 PM
I used to party with this girl that would threaten to bust me after the least bit on antagonizing. One time we were all playing cards and I said something that kinda angered her and she said "somebody shut him up before I squeeze his nuts!" A few minutes later I said something else that angered her and she actually reached under the table and got a handful of my balls. She then said, "Look, he's making me squeeze his nuts!" It would have been alot more akward if we all hadn't been drunk, but it was very hot to me.

nice!

it would be nice sentra some other opinions.

the best would be to see some nice pictures or videos on ....

miaomiaocowboy
12-25-2010, 05:56 PM
They have biggest balls i ever seen.

Slave-from-Helena
12-26-2010, 03:05 PM
My Girlfriend and me was lying in the bed naked then she took my balls in her hand and said : You have a pair of big balls :jumpsmile

iron horse
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM

A wonderful theme - pure mind dominance from a superiorly intelligent woman. Check out my avatar.