PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone recognize this video?

Rebecca
11-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Hello all!

I remember seeing a video some years ago that I thought was excellent. But I do not have it, and I don't have the faintest idea what it's called.

It had a hooded male tied spread eagle in a doorway. He was mostly clothes, except his dick was hanging over the waistband of his pants. The woman was dressed as a cop, or military interrogator, and she was kicking him in the nuts, and also his exposed (and not very impressive) dick.

If anyone can tell me the name of this video, and where I might find it online, I would really appreciate it.

Also, has anyone here who visits imagefap found it incredibly annoying with fade-in advertisements, and having difficulty getting into the pics? Some days it takes me 30-45 minutes to actually be able to get to the pics. I have written them, but like most sites, they don't give a damn what anyone has to say.

Just curious.

Thanks again

Rebecca

gektuup
11-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi Rebeca,

I think it can be from a site like kinky k.cks. military interegation? But i have seen also more movies like the one you discripe.

Greetz

dark
11-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Hello all!

I remember seeing a video some years ago that I thought was excellent. But I do not have it, and I don't have the faintest idea what it's called.

It had a hooded male tied spread eagle in a doorway. He was mostly clothes, except his dick was hanging over the waistband of his pants. The woman was dressed as a cop, or military interrogator, and she was kicking him in the nuts, and also his exposed (and not very impressive) dick.

If anyone can tell me the name of this video, and where I might find it online, I would really appreciate it.

Also, has anyone here who visits imagefap found it incredibly annoying with fade-in advertisements, and having difficulty getting into the pics? Some days it takes me 30-45 minutes to actually be able to get to the pics. I have written them, but like most sites, they don't give a damn what anyone has to say.

Just curious.

Thanks again

Rebecca

imagefap is ridiculous! It could have been a cool site for its rare and amateur material but the pop aps and ads are really pissing off and scary sometimes. Last month I got 3 attacks from maleware and imagefap is one of the sites that I suspect...

Rebecca
11-19-2010, 11:13 AM
imagefap is ridiculous! It could have been a cool site for its rare and amateur material but the pop aps and ads are really pissing off and scary sometimes. Last month I got 3 attacks from maleware and imagefap is one of the sites that I suspect...

I've also wondered if some of those pop-aps weren't dangerous as well. And you're right, it is in theory a great site. My boyfriend and I love it! Why must everything good on the internet end up poisoned?

To gektuup: Thanks. It was several years ago when I saw it. I only saw it in about three or four clips that were obviously from the same video. I thought it was great.

Design
11-19-2010, 11:57 AM
I've also wondered if some of those pop-aps weren't dangerous as well. And you're right, it is in theory a great site. My boyfriend and I love it! Why must everything good on the internet end up poisoned?

To gektuup: Thanks. It was several years ago when I saw it. I only saw it in about three or four clips that were obviously from the same video. I thought it was great.
yes on imagefap there is allways a live jasmin popping up. at first i thought i caught a virius but it comes and goes . the chat's okay but there are some dodgy people on there.:bananad:

nouredinet
11-23-2010, 08:28 AM
hi Rebecca, i think i have that type of video too.

contact me please at:
jackfabio80@yahoo.com