PDA

View Full Version : Femdom story by Wormee

Necro973
11-20-2010, 12:00 PM
School Day Stomping by Wormee

I was still in high school at the time, but this happened on a Saturday, when the school was closed. I was on my way to the store and decided to take a shortcut through the schoolyard. There was a parking lot in the back, hidden from view from the street, and through it I walked. When I entered the lot I saw two figures sitting on the school steps. As I got closer I saw that they were two girls that I knew from class, Suzanne, a shapely blonde and Leah, a gorgeous redhead with whom I was madly in love with. But alas, she did not return my affections. I would even go so far as to say that she despised me. Both wore skintight jeans and blouses, Leah’s a white, and Suzanne’s a red one. Leah was trying on a pair of red stilettos, which I gathered Suzanne was lending her. I remember her wearing them before. Suzanne had on a pair of black boots, ankle high with high stacked heels.
I approached and gave them a greeting, asking what they were up to. Leah did not seem too happy to see me. They told me they had just gotten out of karate class that was held here on Saturdays. Leah tried to give me the brush off, but Suzanne urged her to let me stay. She gave Leah a mischievous look, and Leah understood. She asked me to stay and they would demonstrate some of their karate moves for me.
I didn’t have a good feeling about this and tried to make my exit, but Leah insisted I stay and grabbed me by the shoulders. The next thing I knew she drove her knee into my groin and I doubled over in pain. Suzanne followed suit with a roundhouse kick, her hard boot heel slamming into my face and knocking me to the ground senseless. I lay on the ground stunned, a trickle of blood dripping from my broken nose. I heard the girls giggling above me as they came closer, their high heels clicking on the pavement.
"And when he’s on the ground," I heard Leah say to me, "we can do this!" She stomped down on my groin, her spiked heel driving into my sack. I howled in pain. "Oh shut up. Can’t you take a little pain?" she teased. "I thought you were supposed to be the big brave man." She began twisting her heel around, grinding it agonizingly into my flesh. I instinctively grabbed at my wounded area but instead grabbed her foot, as it stood on top of me. "Don’t touch me!" she snapped as she kicked away my hand.
"Yeah," Suzanne joined in. "Where do you get off grabbing a girl like that?" She then stomped on my face and just stood there, pressing her thick sole and wooden heel ever harder on my face. The pressure was enormous and I was sure that she would crush my skull beneath her boot. I tried to scream but couldn’t as her heel was crushing down on my lips. And she would not let up!
Then to my added horror I felt Leah step up on my crotch again, but this time she walked up on it full weight. My screams grew more frantic but were silenced by Suzanne’s heel, who was taking great delight in my terror. Leah took a step forward, then another. She was walking on me! And with each step she seemed to purposely dig her spiked heels into my flesh.
"I’m gonna walk al over you, scum," she said. "Better get used to it because that’s what girls do to guys - they walk all over them." She drew the last words out to taunt me. I was powerless, at their mercy and they knew it. And they loved it, laughing with glee at my predicament. Suzanne then stepped up with her other foot and stood on my face with both feet. I couldn’t stand the pain, but pinned beneath their heels, I couldn’t do anything to stop it either.
Finally both girls stepped off of me and I rolled around the dirt in pain, gasping to catch my breath. I was now facing the ground and tried to push myself up, but was sent back to the ground as Leah stepped on my back and walked up on it.
"Stay down there," she ordered. "I didn’t say you could get up. I said I was going to walk ALL OVER you. That’s all you’re good for isn’t it?" But I couldn’t answer through he pain as her spiked heel dug into my spine. Suzanne crouched down in front of me and lifted my head up, which, with Leah standing on top of me, was painful. She sincerely asked me if I wanted them to stop. Of course I did! I told her as much as best I could considering I had a teenaged girl in spike heels walking on me like a cheap rug.
"Tough," she said as she dropped my head on the ground. She stood up and gave me a kick in the head. "We’re not done having fun with you." She stepped on my fingers and began grinding them into the asphalt. She must have been trying to crush them. She stomped on them a couple of times and it hurt like hell.
"Use your heel," suggested Leah. Suzanne followed her advice and her stacked heel pressed onto my fingers. She applied more weight with each second, even grinding down every now and then. I started screaming in pain. Leah jabbed me in the back of my neck with her heel and told me to be quiet. No chance of that. Then Suzanne lifted her other foot off the ground and had Leah help her with her balance. She began bouncing on my fingers and that did it. There was a crack and I howled in pain.
Leah got down off my back, rolled me over grabbing my collar and told me again to be quiet. When I wouldn’t she punched me in the face and asked again. She punched me a couple more times until I stopped screaming. She threw me back to the ground, my face all battered and bruised. She put her foot on my chest in victory. Me their vanquished foe. She stepped off and Suzanne, who had lit a cigarette while all this was going on, came over and sat on my chest, her knees on either side of my head.
"What’s the matter?" she asked blowing a puff of smoke in my face. "Can’t you handle a couple of girls?" No I couldn’t, at least not these girls. They were vicious. Suzanne smashed me in the face with the back of her hand. She took a last drag of her cigarette and put her fingers on my chin, pressing down so that my mouth would open. Then she stubbed the cigarette out on my tongue! The searing pain was incredible and my burnt tongue muffled my screams of agony. Both girls found this hilarious and burst out laughing.
Then Suzanne got off of me and ordered me to stand up. She even grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. She punched me in the gut and told me to get back down. Leah laughed at her little joke. As I was bent over Suzanne punched me in the head again and swung her elbow, catching me just above the eye. I fell to the ground and before I had a chance to touch the pavement she stomped her boot in the middle of my chest and stood on me in triumph.
"You’ve got no balls at all," said Leah.
"Didn’t you already squash them?" joked Suzanne. They both laughed.
Leah walked over to me and kicked me in the ribs, ordering me to turn over.
"What do you have in mind?" asked Suzanne.
"I feel like dancing," she said as she stepped up on my back again. Suzanne loved the idea and stepped up on my head, her other boot resting on my neck. They started humming a tune which I don’t remember and swaying their hips to it. I didn’t know how much more of this agony I was able to take. I started crying, the pain was so bad.
"They’re going to come here tomorrow and find squashed into the pavement," laughed Suzanne.
"Yeah, like a bug," emphasized Leah as she ground to the music, her spikes grinding into my flesh. I feared they were right. With each passing second it felt as if my body was getting flatter and flatter, crushed by these two cruel females.
Finally they got bored of it and got off of me. I was surprised to find that I was still three-dimensional. But now they both decided to use me as a cushion and sat on my back as they enjoyed a cigarette. They chatted about this and that, totally ignoring the human being lying beneath them. When they were finished both stubbed out their cigarettes into my body and got up.
"See you around loser," said Leah as she kicked me in the ribs. They both walked away leaving me lying in the parking lot to regain my strength. It must have been hours before I had gathered enough strength to get to my feet and make my way back home.
I told everyone that I had been jumped by a gang. What else could I say? Not only was I too embarrassed, but who would believe me. I was sore for weeks afterwards, and found marks all over my body from Leah’s heels.
From that day on I avoided them as best I could, all of us going to the same school. But when I wasn’t able to, they would just pass by me and laugh. There was even one time when I found myself inadvertently blocking Suzanne’s way. She leaned over to me and whispered "Get out of my way, or I’ll squash you." She said it with an evil grin, knowing that she would. And then the nightmares began…

Necro973
02-25-2011, 02:38 PM
School Day Stomping 2 by Wormee

The world about me was hazy, as if maybe it wasn't there. In the distance I heard Suzanne taunting me.
"Get out of my way or I'm going to squash you," she said, exactly like the day before when I happened to be in her way at school. She had the same malicious tone in her voice, laced with hints of pleasure that she got from tormenting me. I didn't know where I was and turned to look around for a familiar landmark. What I saw brought terror to my heart. Suzanne stood right behind me, coming closer. After what had happened in the school ground, I was terrified enough of her as it is. But now I was totally horrified for the 16-year-old blonde girl now towered over me at over 30 feet tall.
She smiled a malicious smile. "Guess you're gonna get squished," she teased as she drew closer. Her voice boomed down on me, filling my very soul with dread. Her footsteps echoed throughout wherever I was and shook the ground beneath me. She was dressed exactly as she was on that day, tight blue jeans, a red blouse, and of course her favorite boots that I had gotten to know only too well. The were made of black leather and went just over her ankles. The heels were normally 3 inches high and an inch wide, a column of stacked wood. The soles were tanned leather and thicker than normal. All the better to crush me with I would imagine. And those soles were heading straight for me.
I ran. I don't know how I overcame my terror but I ran as fast as I could to get away from her. She kept pursuing me; every step she took seemed to catch up to me, no matter how fast I ran.
Something hit me in the back, hard, and sent me falling to the dirt, face first. I twisted my head to look up above me and saw the thick sole of Suzanne's boot coming down on my tiny body. Beyond that, in the distance, I could make out her sadistic grin as she stepped closer and closer to me.
Her boot lowered onto my back and the pressure was enormous. My ribs were splintering beneath me from her pressure. I could feel the warm leather all over my flesh as it squashed me into a bloody pulp. My spine was crushed and she began twisting her foot, grinding my spine into a fine powder beneath her boot. My head had escaped the crushing, but I could feel my guts trying to rush out of my gaping mouth, trying to escape the squashing.

I awoke with a start. My body was covered in sweat and I was shaking. They say if you die in a dream, you die in real life. Either that's not true, or I had awakened just before Suzanne had totally squashed me flat. What got me was how real it felt. I could feel the sole of her boot crushing the life out of me like a little insect. Which is probably what she thought of me anywise. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I was too afraid of meeting her in the dream world again, of being crushed beneath her boot once more. Would I be able to awake in time? The thought scared me. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 3 in the morning. In 4 hours I would have to get up for school. I just lay there thinking about the dream until it was time to get up.

I was exhausted when I arrived at school. I didn't want to be there, but what could I do. I thought about playing hookey, but mom was staying home today. I didn't feel like going anywheres, I just wanted to get some sleep. I kept telling myself that it was just a dream, that it couldn't hurt me. After saying that over and over I was starting to believe it. But I was so tired I think I wanted to believe just so I could get some sleep.
I felt something smack me in the back of the head, sending it crashing into my locker door. I smacked it with my right eyebrow and felt a trickle of blood seep down my face. I heard giggling and a girl say sorry. I turned around to see Suzanne and Leah behind me giggling to themselves. From the looks on their faces I could tell they didn't mean their apology. I just mumbled that it was okay and went back to retrieving my books from the locker, ignoring them in the hopes that they would just go away and leave me alone.
"Hey Sammy," came Leah's voice from behind me. I tried not to look, but she gave me a shove back into the locker. "I'm talking to you, worm," she snapped. I reluctantly turned around. "Do you like my new shoes?" she asked directing my attention down to her feet. She wore patent leather sandals with a high wedge heel. I said they were nice but there was no real conviction in my voice. " I really like these heels," she said as she twisted her foot around to admire her shoe. "You could really crush someone with them." She looked up and saw that I was paying her no attention. "Asshole!" she snapped as she drove her knee painfully into my groin. I fell down to my knees before her in a mass of pain. I could hear Suzanne behind me burst out in laughter. "Jerk," said Leah as she kicked me in the ribs as the two walked away.
"You talk about crushing with your heels and then use your knee to crush his balls," I heard Suzanne tell her. "You should have used your new shoes."
"Maybe next time," answered Leah as they left me there in the deserted hallway to recover.

Again the haze crept in, as if here wasn't really here. I remember sitting in my room, but that was no longer here. Had I fallen asleep? That was it I must be dreaming. I turned around to see Leah standing behind me. She had her hand on her hips and a very defiant grimace on her face. And she was looking down on me. She wasn't the giantess Suzanne had been, but she was still about twice my size. I could tell just by the look on her face what she had in mind for me, and knew that I was powerless to stop her.
Her foot swung out and kicked me in the balls. It felt like a sledgehammer at that size. I fell to the ground, curled up in a ball. She placed her gigantic foot on my head and just rested it there. Just the weight of her huge leg was enough to cause me major distress.
"Do you like my new shoes?" she asked. She twisted her foot back and forth looking over her shoe. This was the foot on my head, which resulted in it being ground painfully beneath her shoe. "I just love these heels," she said. "They're great for crushing someone." She stepped off my head and kicked me in the chest, rolling me over onto my back. "I think I'll crush your balls with these."
Much to my horror she kicked my legs apart leaving my groin open and exposed. It was then I realized that I was completely naked before her. I don't remember if I had been that way all through this dream, but I guess it didn't matter.
She placed the smooth sole right on my crotch. It was so big that it covered my whole genitals, cock and balls. She began twisting her foot, squashing my genitals under it. I tried to scream in pain and horror but no sound would escape my throat. Crush, squish grind, the pain was so intense I can not even describe it. She leaned forward, adding more weight and pressed down harder. Then she got off and admired her handiwork. Surprisingly my genitals had not been squashed flat into a gooey mess.
"They just won't squash," said Leah disappointedly. She raised her foot again and placed her heel over my balls. She stepped down and trapped my left nut underneath it. As she pressed down my cock was inadvertently flattened under the low arch of her shoe, the head smashed beneath the edge of her sole. But she was putting pressure on her heel, intent on crushing the nut beneath it. She was so big that it didn't take much effort. She stepped down with her heel and pop, it was crushed flat. I howled in pain, the most pain I had ever encountered in my life. And she continued grinding her heel into my nut sac, making sure it was nice and mashed. She lifted her foot and smiled at what she had done.
She placed her heel on my right nut and asked if I was ready. There was a gleam in her eye, that she was excited about what she was about to do. She shoved her heel down and crush!, my remaining nut was no more than a globe of goo underneath her heel. She stomped on it repeatedly, although her shoe never left my body. Each stomp brought a shriek of pain out of my lips. She got off of me and laughed at my predicament.
She stepped off me and I rolled back up in a ball, trying to escape the agony I was in. Although I tried to resist, I was powerless against her as she uncurled me and rolled me out on the ground. She stepped up onto my chest and began walking all over my body. At her new size this increased the pressure on me to unbearable proportions. I was afraid that my ribs, my bones would snap beneath her weight. I couldn't handle it, but couldn't do anything to stop her. Leah on the other hand was having a ball. She stepped back on my cock again and ground it under her heel. Still it wouldn't remain squished and she looked disappointed. Then she got an idea.
She ****** me to sit up on the ground and spread my legs open as wide as I could. This put my cock and flattened nuts on the ground. She then placed he huge sole of her shoe on my cock and stepped down, squashing it painfully into the hard ground. I screamed in terror as my cock was ground beneath her shoe and it only seemed to delight her further. She lifted her shoe to inspect the damage and was delighted to see my cock had indeed become flatter, but it still wasn't totally squashed. So she turned around so that I was staring at the back of her legs. She took a step back and crushed my cock under her stacked heel. She pressed down hard and the pressure just squashed it like a worm. Parts of it oozed out from beneath her heel and she squealed in delight. I however was about to pass out from the pain, no longer able to remind myself that this was just a dream.
Leah kicked me in the chest and sent me reeling to the ground. I had lost all sense of time and space, knowing only pain and agony. My vision cleared enough to see the sole of Leah's giant shoe coming down on my face and her voice saying it was time to get crushed…

Quarter to 3 in the morning and I was wide-awake. How could I sleep when my dreams tortured me like this? I just lay in bed thinking about what this all meant. Did these girls scare me that much? That had beaten me pretty badly at the time. Had they scarred me psychologically as well? How was I going to get over this? I couldn't confront them over this; they loved torturing me in real life as much as they did in my dreams. I tried avoiding them but that was hard to do as we were all in the same school. Next year we could all be in the same class even. I couldn't stand up to them and fight back. For one thing they could kick my ass, especially since there's two of them and one of me. And you weren't supposed to hit girls. Yeah right, like these two need protecting. And I couldn't tell anyone because I'd never be able to live it down. I rolled over and tried to get to sleep, but couldn't. I was too scared.

The next morning went the same as before, I was too tired to do anything, but couldn't get out of going to school. I figured that if I cut class the teacher would call home and then I'd have to come up with an explanation. I wasn't in any mood to think. The day went by okay and I never ran into Leah and Suzanne, until the bell rang and it was time to go home. Finally a chance to sleep I thought, until I saw both girls standing in the doorway and looking at me with a sinister smile on their faces.
"Hey Sammy, how's it going?" asked Leah in a sarcastic tone that told me they were up to no good.
"Come here," said Suzanne as she grabbed my arm and started to lead me away. "We've got something to show you." I tried to protest but Leah came up behind me and pushed me down the hall. I was too tired to argue and knew that they would just beat the crap out of me if I refused, although they were probably going to beat the crap out of me anywise.
I was led down to the basement and noticed that the girls looked around to make sure that we weren't seen. My pulse started racing and I was scared about what was going to happen. We went into an empty storage room in the back where Leah shut the door after we were all in.
"This is first thing we wanted to show you," said Suzanne, pretending to be Vanna White showing off the room.
"Isn't it great?" asked Leah. "Everyone's forgotten it's down here. We're the only ones who know about it."
"Yeah, so you'd better do what we say or else we'll kick your head in and leave you here to die," threatened Suzanne. "No one will ever find you."
"And it's not like you can scream for help with a broken jaw," added Leah.
"Or open the door with broken fingers," said Suzanne. Now I really was scared of these girls, despite my dreams.
"And this is the other thing we wanted to show you," said Leah looking down at the floor and waving her foot. "We went to the mall yesterday and each got a new pair of boots."
Leah's boots were black leather with a rounded toe and wide heel. The soles were hard rubber, an inch thick and heavily treaded like a combat boot, only these looked more fashionable. Suzanne's were a pair of pink leather cocktail boots with 3 inch spiked heels and little bows on the side.
"And we decided to break them in on you," said Suzanne.
"Let's strip him naked," suggested Leah as they advanced towards me. They pushed me top the floor and began ripping my clothes off. As much a male fantasy this is, when two sadistic girls who want to hurt you are doing it, it's not so great.
I stood before them naked and vulnerable. They looked me up and down and started giggling. I covered up my genitals with my hands as best I could. But then Suzanne kicked my hands, the pointed toe of her boot really drove in and hurt. I instinctively drew my hand back and shook it to try to get it to stop hurting (you know, a reaction thing) when Leah's boot swung in and caught me right in the exposed balls. I jumped off the floor when the toe of her boot crashed into my nuts, and came back down to the floor on my knees, curled up in a ball, just like in my dream. I heard them laughing above me and Suzanne kicking me in the back, her sharp heel digging into my flesh. Leah joined in with her kicks and the two just continued taking turns, kicking me until I was down on the ground. I was on my back and then suddenly I saw the heavily treaded sole of Leah's boot come down on my face. She just held it there, squishing my face into her sole. Laughing, she stepped up onto my face full weight and just stood there for a few painful seconds before getting off.
"Look at his face," said Suzanne. "You put a perfect tread print on it." Leah looked at what she was talking about and laughed. My face was in pain and I couldn't see it, but I could sure feel it. I tried to get up but was sent back to the ground as Leah put her foot on my face and pushed me back. She stepped up on me again and really pushed down, even bouncing. She stepped off my face by walking forward, her full weight momentarily crushing down on my face. They both looked at her footprint and laughed.
"Let me do it all over his body," said Leah excitedly as she jumped up on my chest. She strode up and down my body, stepping hard, almost stomping, to make sure that her boots left a deep enough imprint. She was keeping an eye on them and laughing at the marks she was making. She was standing on my chest when Suzanne jumped up on my stomach to make her marks. The weight of both girls was too much, especially with Suzanne's high heels burrowing themselves into my stomach. I started choking from my lungs being crushed but the girls paid no attention. Suzanne was disappointed when her smooth soles weren't producing any tread marks.
"But look at what your heels are doing," said Leah, pointing at the small red circle of pain imbedded in my belly.
"Cool," said Suzanne as she marched up and down on my stomach. She then placed the heel on the head of my cock and pressed down, putting a heel print on it. I cried out in pain but was stifled from Leah standing on my chest, not allowing any air to escape from my lungs. Suzanne lifted off her heel and laughed at the mark she just made.
"Ooo," began Leah excitedly. "Let's see if I can put tread marks in his cock with my boots." She jumped down from my chest and ran around to between my legs. They were flailing around, partly from the pain being inflicted on my stomach by Suzanne's sharp heels and partly in a vain attempt to protect my family jewels from the crushing pressure of Leah's boot. Leah grabbed my ankles and lifted them off the ground, spreading my legs apart. She lifted her black boot and brought it crashing down hard on my crotch. I tried to thrash around in pain, but with Leah holding my legs and Suzanne squashing my stomach into the ground below, I wasn't going anywhere.
Leah's heel had landed squarely on my balls and her thick sole covered my cock. She pressed down hard, firmly squashing my genitals under her boot. I could feel her heel crushing my balls flat, feel my cock squishing into the grooves on her tread. She got off and from the reaction of their laughter, I guessed that her boot had left a pretty sizeable impression.
"I have an idea," said Suzanne as she hopped off my stomach. "Roll him over on his back where there's more room." She kicked me in the side while Leah used her grip on my legs to roll me over on my stomach. Suzanne then jumped up on my back and began grinding her sharp heel painfully into my flesh.
"I'm going to write my name in him using my heels," she said.
Leah laughed. "Suzanne's a long name, that may take awhile."
"I don't mind," she replied as she began grinding the next part of the S into me.
"Awww, my heels are too big to do that. Write my name too."
"Sure. Then he'll be labeled as our property, to do with as we please."
They both laughed and Leah walked over to my head and rested her boot on the side of it. "You hear that?" she asked me. "To do with as we please." She stepped up on my head and walked across it to the other side. I couldn't figure out which hurt more, Suzanne's heels poking holes in me or Leah's boot crushing my head. It was all becoming one big pain.
"While you're down there why don't you start cleaning my new boots with your tongue," ordered Leah as she stood before me. My hand had been lying on the floor in front of my face and I now found it painfully crushed under the sole of her boot, her thick heel crushing the fingers. She ground down hard with the heel, emphasizing the order and I had no choice but to start licking the black leather boot that stood before me.
And that is how the rest of the time went. After Suzanne had finished engraving their names into me I was ****** to lick her boots too, including the bottoms. Leah, not wanting to feel left out, ordered a further cleaning of her soles too, which contained a lot of dirt trapped in between the grooves in her tread. They finished it up by kicking and stomping me all over my body including my head, hands and groin. I was so sore when they left I could barely move. They of course gave their obligatory warning about me keeping quiet about this, not that they had to remind me.

The next night I dreamed about being chained between two pipes in a boiler room. Suzanne and Leah walked in dressed in dark black clothes that made them look all the more sinister. They were wearing their new boots and stalked towards me. I was scared out of my mind. Wham! Leah's boot smashed into my nuts. Crash! Next was Suzanne. They each took turns kicking my nuts over and over and over. I couldn't keep count. When they were done they untied me from the pipes and I noticed how much bigger they were to me. They weren't gigantic this time, but they still towered over me. They effortlessly threw me to the floor and began stomping and jumping all over me, their heels just grinding into my flesh. I could feel my bones snapping under their boots, blood escaping from skin ripped apart. I slowly felt my strength fading from my body until…I woke up.

"So what do you think?" I asked the doctor. He scribbled in his note pad and seemed deep in thought. I couldn't tell if he had been listening at all or not.
"Let me ask you something," he finally said. "Did you ever get sexually aroused by these dreams?" The question caught me by surprise and I wasn't quite sure what to answer. "Remember, anything you say will not go beyond these walls. And anything you tell me is only going to help solve your problem."
He had a point; this was why I had come to see a shrink after all. "I… uh … had an erection when I woke up. But I usually do."
"What do you think about these girls? Do you find them attractive?"
"Yeah, they're pretty good looking."
He flipped through his notebook to look something up. "You had a crush on one of these girls, did you not?"
"Yeah, I liked Leah, but now…"
"Are you familiar with S&M?"
"Huh?" was the only reply I could come up with.
"Sado Masochism is a sexual fetish whereby a person gets sexual pleasure from not only receiving pain, but also being dominated by someone of the sex they are attracted to. There are numerous people around the world who have this sexual orientation in some form or another."
"You mean I'm getting off on this?"
"These girls are beating you because it empowers them. You are letting them because you enjoy giving them power. Your dreams are so vivid because you want to experience the painful sensation again and again. The girls appear larger than you in your dreams to reflect their power over you. How can you stop a giantess from squashing you under foot like a bug? You can't. You made those girls bigger in your dreams to give them more power over you, to make yourself more helpless."
"If I like it, then how come I'm losing sleep over it?"
"Because you are not accepting it. You are still young and trying to figure out your own sexuality. This is not a common sexual practice and so you are still trying to work your way through it. You have to sit down and think about this. Do you really want these girls to stop abusing you? If you can decide the answer to that question, one way or the other, you will have resolved your conflict and be able to continue on with your life."

So I did what he said, sat down and thought about it. I had always been attracted to assertive women, always liked the tough talking, ass-kicking heroine in the movies. I had never really lost my attraction to Leah, really. I still thought she was hot. I thought about all they had done to me and really started to pine for it. I missed feeling their heels dig into me. I missed the taste of their footwear on my tongue. I missed their fists smashing into me. I guess the doc was right. That night I had another dream. Leah and Suzanne must have been 10 feet tall. They beat the crap out of me, threw me down and started crushing my body into the ground.
It was the best sleep I ever had.