PDA

View Full Version : Crushing Spermatic Cords

smairline80
11-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Is it possible to crush spermatic cords with fingers only?
I mean if a girl can ******** a man, just crushing one by one spermatic cords putting thumb and index finger on them and applying the maximum force.

It can be very intriguing for a mistress having this possibility. She can decide if ******** you while she keep your scrotum in hand.
What do you think about?

Youthmane
11-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Is it possible to crush spermatic cords with fingers only?
I mean if a girl can ******** a man, just crushing one by one spermatic cords putting thumb and index finger on them and applying the maximum force.

I do remember seeing a Pix. diagramme, showing this very thing. & the inside of the Sack, showing finder & thumb pressing to pinch off.

but I believe it would take some practice for her to get it to stay still & pinch hard enough.

I think a girl could do this, & after seeing this Pix I was turned-on thinking a Ex-GF could do this to me while I was asleep or something. & when I awake, ( I am sure it would wake me up.) it would be too late. aww.. so sad. :cryingblu

Youthmane
11-24-2010, 02:10 PM
here's one, can't find the other I had.

hope you like

Castratrix's pet
11-24-2010, 02:47 PM
This is only possible in some fantasy or dream, not in reality. While possibly a girl could damage the spermatic cord with her fingers she would not be able to apply enough presure in the right way to crush it with her fingers alone. Understandably nature made the spermatic cords much stronger and more resiliant than that. Sometimes ********** farm animals with a burdizzo is not successful because one or both cords are not fully crushed and destroyed. I understand human spermatic cords are a lot more flexible than animals spermatic cords which is why ********** a man with a burdizzo often does not work. With this in mind I think it is impossible for a girl to crush a man's spermatic cords spermatic cords between her thumb and fingers, but it makes a nice fantasy a girl ********** a man with her bare hands.

Mr. Farknocker
11-24-2010, 03:17 PM
You could probably do some damage with long sharp fingernails, assuming you could get those little spaghetti-like slippery buggers to stay put but you probably couldn't crush them with your fingers. The guy would have to be out for you to do anything to them given the slippery nature of the cords.

sloguy
11-29-2010, 09:17 AM
This is only possible in some fantasy or dream, not in reality. While possibly a girl could damage the spermatic cord with her fingers she would not be able to apply enough presure in the right way to crush it with her fingers alone. Understandably nature made the spermatic cords much stronger and more resiliant than that. Sometimes ********** farm animals with a burdizzo is not successful because one or both cords are not fully crushed and destroyed. I understand human spermatic cords are a lot more flexible than animals spermatic cords which is why ********** a man with a burdizzo often does not work. With this in mind I think it is impossible for a girl to crush a man's spermatic cords spermatic cords between her thumb and fingers, but it makes a nice fantasy a girl ********** a man with her bare hands.

what happens to the ball after burdizzo use if cord destruction is successful? is there a way to use a burdizzo and for sure not damage the cords? like just a way for it to hurt alot but not damage? so that it can be done again at a later date?

Mr. Farknocker
11-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Teeth are natures Burdizzo's. :P That would make for a great fictional story about revenge!

pkmn123
12-01-2010, 05:16 PM
The cords are VERY sensitive. You'll really feel even the slightest pinch.