PDA

View Full Version : Real BB Blog/Forum Posts

Cottontail
11-26-2010, 04:17 PM
There is a lot of good material out there posted on blogs, survey sites, sites like yahoo answers and non-BB forums. It would be nice if we could keep a master list of them. I'll do my best to keep it updated as long as you do your best to contribute.

http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/25729
http://www.likelike.com/pollcommentary/3117
http://www.likelike.com/pollcommentary/2212
http://www.opinion.com.au/5722_Do_you_think_rapists_should_be_*********%3F.h tm#

Please report any broken/unfit links

smackMyNuts
11-26-2010, 10:14 PM
All that stuff is about **********, not ball-busting. I think you've titled your thread wrong.

Cottontail
11-27-2010, 12:26 AM
All that stuff is about **********, not ball-busting. I think you've titled your thread wrong.

No I didn't. ********** is a catagory of bb. I do not want to limit this to just **********, but I will include it. As I said, when people contribute I'll edit my post and add their content. You should be contributing instead of complaining, friend.

mick_sl8ter
11-27-2010, 02:31 AM
No offense, but these mister poll posts are an endless stream of bullshit.
Really who is intrested to read this crap ?

Read one and you have read them all.
Moreover it are the same people posting the same crap over and over again.
This Tammy person, sounds like a transsexual. (Tammy Feldbaum)

smackMyNuts
11-27-2010, 09:27 PM
No I didn't. ********** is a catagory of bb. I do not want to limit this to just **********, but I will include it. As I said, when people contribute I'll edit my post and add their content. You should be contributing instead of complaining, friend.

No, ********** is not a category of ball-busting. Ball-busting is beating the balls. ********** is removing them. Saying that ********** is a form of ball-busting is like saying that beheading someone is a form of punching them in the head. Or like saying that breaking something in half is a form of bending it. You may well like both ball-busting and ********** (certainly plenty of people do), but that doesn't mean that one is a form of the other. Personally, I like ball-busting and don't like **********. If I met a girl and told her that I wanted my balls busted and she ********* me, I'd be pretty fucking pissed.

I've seen this same thing happen in every ball-busting forum I've ever been a part of (including the one I administered back in the 1990s). There are people talking about ball busting and maybe some CBT and then, after some time, ********** fetishist show up too and then try to claim that ********** is a form of ball-busting (often they'll say that it's the "ultimate" form of ball-busting). I don't know why people do that. They're clearly not the same thing. It's like you're trying to show up and say "see, we're just like you too" even when they're into something different. The term "ball-busting" already has a widely used meaning and when you try to expand it to include your fetish too, you just confuse things and risk turning people off because once you say that being into ball-busting requires being into ********** (which is basically what you're doing when you say that ********** is a type of ball-busting) then a lot of girls are going to look at that and say "ew, I don't want to ******** anyone, I must be on the wrong web site".

So if you want to talk about ********** fine. I don't object. But please stop calling it ball-busting. Ball busting is kicking, punching, squeezing, etc. Cutting someone's balls off isn't ball busting. And lots of people who are into ball busting find ********** stomach turning. Whether or not you like it, that's the way it is.

gopballbuster
11-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Smack's more-or-less right. I don't like **********, which does not mean you should or shouldn't, but they are not the same thing. I feel this thread should be renamed. Thanks for putting to words what I was thinking, smack. I was just too damn lazy to type out something as long as you did. :)

Cottontail
11-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Well, the idea was people post links and I edit the post to keep a record of them. Just so happens that the only stuff I can find on google seems to be **********. Look at most threads and they have a mix. I'm not into pussy envy or foot fetish, but it comes with the genre. This is not limited to or against **********. Instead of bickering over my threads title or the quality of content let's try contributing. If the content you normally read is better than mine I would love to see it and I am sure I am not the only one.

sicko666
12-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Like everything else "Fetish" certain things get put into groups, i dont think theres any reason to have a go at Cottontail. Theres a lot of crossover in these things and posts end up in certain boards because the poster dosent always know of the other boards that deal with it exist.
Relax guys Cottontail just wanted to start a listing of other boards thats all, he cant control whats put on them by others can he?

Personally ********** IS my thing and i am not into feet either!:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile

Sorry i havent got any links but Poll boards i dont really visit....