PDA

View Full Version : Prodommes who have broken balls

velvetfog
11-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Please note: this thread is NOT for fantasy or stories.

In real life, which dominas or pro dommes have damaged men's testicles? It can be either deliberate or accidental. I am limiting it to prodommes because generally, everything else just descends into hearsay and storytelling.

A dominatrix over a 5 year career will see hundreds of men, and in dealing with other ladies in the trade, they do meet sadists and real bitches.

Which dominas do you know of who have caused testicle damage? How did you verify that claim?

mvp
11-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Madame Saint Ange claims to have done it

mick_sl8ter
11-30-2010, 02:48 AM

Any pictures ?

hardnutz26
11-30-2010, 06:02 AM
I read a post on another board a long time ago and a domme said that she has inflicted serious damage to 2 men, but this agrred upon upfront. One was a ruptured testicle and she said it was his left one. But she says she usualy does not do this and has never happened by accident. This was a pre agreed scenario with a long time sub who wanted it that extreme.

I would be very glad to hear of any other real sessions as well and domes that have done it.

velvetfog
11-30-2010, 10:28 PM
I could believe she's done it. She's got personality and comes across as someone who enjoys hurting balls, and has know-how on testicles. Still, one can never tell.

A Washington domme called Brutal Gemini claimed on a domme board to have ruptured a nut - again it was agreed upon, he was a LONG term client, and she really knew he wanted it, he'd just get it elsewhere if she didn't break his ball. On the other hand, she is a big advocate of safety, and is a responsible prodomme.

I am sure there are instances of women who aren't very conscientious. We need to name all names in this thread. But remember guys, if you feel like breaking a nut, jerk off first and check if you still feel the same way.:wooow

darthsidius
12-01-2010, 03:04 AM
I am quite keen about heavy squeezing and have asked a number of dommes about squeezing till I pass out. One woman who is also a professional body builder claimed that she had a lot of experience of this. She also claimed that on a few occasions she had even caused ruptures by squeezing. I gave talked to a lot of women about this and some are definitely lying but I think this woman was telling the truth.

Infact unless there is medical evidence it hard to prove this 100%, especially as technically this is an illegal activity in most countries even where consent is granted.

sicko666
12-01-2010, 12:34 PM
well there you have answered it in one sentence.Its illegal in most countries so admitting to doing it would be the same as walking into a police station and telling them you want to go to jail.
Why on earth do you want to know? Are you a bored police officer wanting to make a list so you can arrest some Doms? Sorry but this thread asking such questions is making me feel uneasy...

nycguy28
12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
I think it would be good to have a ballbusting focused ProDomme review site out there, or even just a thread here.

I've had some awesome sessions and some bad ones and I think the bad would have been avoided if this review list existed. Lots of Dommes list ballbusting as one of their things but aren't really into it. Many don't even know the difference between ballbusting and CBT...

darthsidius
12-02-2010, 12:24 AM
One issue is that although it is illegal, the enforcement of such acts is not easy especially were you have a totally willing participant. I remember one case that was in the news were a man went to hospital with ruptured testicles and the police were called, he admitted paying two prostitutes a considerable sum of money to destroy them. He refused to tell the police who they were. The police then started interviewing some prostitutes and gave up after some early interviews, as a lot of the girls said that although they were not involved they would have happily done it given the sum of money involved and the willingness of the man.

mick_sl8ter
12-02-2010, 03:33 PM

Of course we all know her, she is our regular spammer:
http://i54.tinypic.com/5mz713.gif

(off topic: nice pic ! )
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/c4s_ads/cbt/cbt60.jpg

nycguy28
12-04-2010, 05:46 PM
I am quite keen about heavy squeezing and have asked a number of dommes about squeezing till I pass out. One woman who is also a professional body builder claimed that she had a lot of experience of this. She also claimed that on a few occasions she had even caused ruptures by squeezing. I gave talked to a lot of women about this and some are definitely lying but I think this woman was telling the truth.

Infact unless there is medical evidence it hard to prove this 100%, especially as technically this is an illegal activity in most countries even where consent is granted.

I once had a near passing out experience due to having my testicles flattened in one of those plastic vices. I did not know the domme had one let alone intended to use one, but she showed it to me and tightly gripped my balls gripped in her hand and asked me if I wanted her to use it. Moments later she made me beg her "please Mistress, give me pancake balls!"

She put it on and getting them into the hole itself hurt a bit, and then the hole for my dick barely fit. I didn't know how those things worked and was kind of thinking they were no big deal, because once it was on, it was just a mild squeezing. It had 2 knobs used to tighten it and she told me she had to tighten them both about the same amount or else I'd feel a shooting pain down my leg, which gave her a chuckle. In my head I was thinking "okay, cool. now i've tried one of these things. let's move on"

That thought faded and I was suddenly in PainLand. It didn't seem like she had tightened it much from before, but it was overwhelming... possibly the most painful experience of my life. I was breathing heavily and just saying "please!" I didn't say the safe word because, well, it was awesome. She tightened it further and must have seen a look in my eyes of total and complete desperation. My vision was going blurry. I couldn't say anything or even think clear enough to remember we had a safeword and what one was. I think I was about to pass out.

She loosened it up and I had to catch my breath for what seemed like a really long time. My nuts ached mildly for a few days afterward, but there was no long term injury.

Having a very strong woman accomplish that same effect with her hand would be amazing.

Richter
12-04-2010, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=mick_sl8ter;89680]Of course we all know her, she is our regular spammer:
http://i54.tinypic.com/5mz713.gif

With her English though, who knows if she meant it.

bustme2hard
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Though I don't advocate anyone losing their balls for sexual pleasure (mainly because it's stupid), if someone has videoed it and it is legal (?) for me to view it, I'd want to see it, just to see a girl who is absolutely not holding back. You can't get that with non-********** vids. I wonder what methods myself and other guys here would choose if we were insane enough to have it done by a gorgeous dominant woman? Feel free to say it if you know what method you'd choose. I also don't know if I would prefer it fast, slow, or medium. Probably slow, with the big finale of her destroying them at the end. I always picture removal from the scrotum and then explosion by some means. If fast, a sledgehammer on an anvil. If slow, kicking and kneeing medium-hard for an hour or so. So anyone have any vids? But don't answer that if it's really illegal to simply view such a video. Geez, people stare at car accidents without being arrested, so watching some woman ******** a man creatively shouldn't be a crime. What if the guy was going to be ********* anyway, voluntarily in a hospital, but he was also a bb afficianado and wanted to go out with a bang, instead of a whimper? What would be the harm in that? And man, if I had it done I would SURE want a video of my life changing so dramatically -- and of the last bb session I'd ever have if my life!

sicko666
12-10-2010, 08:53 AM
lol, your not alone there, personally i am into the "fantasy" side rather than the real stuff, but i have absolutely nothing against anyone doing anything they want to ( so long as its always consential of course) .Unfortunately here in the UK atleast, everything, seems to be illegal nowdays!.Even those prostitutes mentioned above would have been arrested and charged now, even if the man refused to press any charges, the police would still have prosecuted them anyway, especially as now in the UK theres millions of cameras following evryone if they like it or not!
If you want real stuff perhaps you should look around the BME website, i am not a member but that is meant to have the "real" extremer side of vids i believe..... Just a suggestion to try and help find such stuff.

ballpopper
12-12-2010, 08:33 AM
http://www.ballbustingnat.com/footkickvideos ;)

bustedm
12-14-2010, 07:20 AM

Okay, I'll bite. What the hell is ballbustingnat?
I've never seen any pics or videos from her and her site tour is crap. It shows tame pics that don't even depict ballbusting. Anyone ever checked it out?

daradles
12-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Okay, I'll bite. What the hell is ballbustingnat?
I've never seen any pics or videos from her and her site tour is crap. It shows tame pics that don't even depict ballbusting. Anyone ever checked it out?
I broke down and tried it out. Not worth the 20 bucks in my opinion. Stay away from memeberships with this site if you can.

darthsidius
01-02-2011, 08:52 AM
From my experience most pro-dommes are not willing to consider such extreme activity. In fact I would say that in some cases one could get this from a hooker much more easily if they really wanted. Hookers generally are much more opportunists and if the price is right and they are certain that they won't get caught some would defintely do it.

In some cases hookers, especially streetgals are more familiar with violence and ready to dish it out if they have to. In many cases they will, violently, go for the balls if provoked. Also if you engage with a streetgal there is no way to trace her.

Another thing is that some hookers are much more desperate especially if on drugs and also for those on drugs they will be less inhibited. The only think I would say to a guy in this situation is that you have to be sure because once you get the right woman there is no turning back.

Jack12
01-02-2011, 10:46 AM
And when I regain consciousness and find the TV and everything from the house is missing, or I wake up in some unknown house or in some fridge or if I even do not wake up... a fetish is a fetish but life is once for the whole eternity!
Even if you are asking a stranger to do it you need some friends in the other room keeping an eye on the situation.

darthsidius
01-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Jack,

That is a fair point about the dangers associated with such risk taking behaviours. I think that if someone is totally serious about loosing his nuts then they are already operating in a frame of mind where they are taking such huge risks. I must admit the reason why I don't go to street girls is because of the fear of police action rather than a sense of personal danger.

kestrel
01-08-2011, 01:00 AM
My first time and I told her I wanted to start slow and build up. It was great (knees and squeezing were my favorites) and doing it with her was safer than a gf. She has a client who gets 300 kicks over 3 hours --- he's built up (somehow) his ability to take the punishment. No ruptured balls, but the dom told me she didn't know if he has permanent damage or not --- she gives him what he wants. Once a guy insisted on getting hit real hard and she kicked a ball up into his body. She said that men are indeed taken from the dungeon to the hospital on occasion if that's what they want or if the dom is too rough.

blz131356
01-08-2011, 09:02 AM
My first time and I told her I wanted to start slow and build up. It was great (knees and squeezing were my favorites) and doing it with her was safer than a gf. She has a client who gets 300 kicks over 3 hours --- he's built up (somehow) his ability to take the punishment. No ruptured balls, but the dom told me she didn't know if he has permanent damage or not --- she gives him what he wants. Once a guy insisted on getting hit real hard and she kicked a ball up into his body. She said that men are indeed taken from the dungeon to the hospital on occasion if that's what they want or if the dom is too rough.
i would like to hear more about this dom. pm me who she is, i might consider her.:)

darthsidius
02-11-2011, 12:35 PM
I posted this is a related thread. I think that the reality is that it is possible but very unlikely to happen because in most cases a domme is a professional/business woman and this type of activity does not call for "repeat business" - Also from a business point of view there is an extreme risk for the domme because of the rare possiblity of death etc....Which would also not be good for business.

I imagine that there are some lifesyle dommes who may even get addicted to this as well and just wish to do it. Or there may be a case where the domme feels that she knows the client well enough and there is likely to be no consequence or if the money is simply too good where she will go for it. The other thing is that in many cases where this might happen I imagine a domme will not want to make it common knowledge that she has done this or does it, as in most countries there will be legal consequences.

This is why I think in some situations a hooker may be more willing as their business is more mobile and customers come and go a lot more. In some cases especially at the lower end hookers are much more opportunists and in some countries also very desperate.

This is a link to the actual case:

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1152624/

And this is an extract from the case:

Surgeon-Lieutenant-Colonel, Lancaster, the District Medical Officer of the Nilgiris. Only the former was examined at the trial before the Sessions Court, but, after the case was referred to this Court, we desired the Sessions Judge to obtain the evidence of Dr. Lancaster also. It shows that there was a wound on the front part of the scrotum, probably produced by a wrench or twist. There were no marks of any teeth on the scrotum, but the wound was covered with dried blood. On opening the scrotum, the testicles, or glands proper were found to be "very much bruised and reduced to a pulpy condition." There was no apparent disease of the testicles. Their condition was due not to disease but to injury, and Dr. Lancaster considered that a prolonged severe squeeze of the testicles, even with the left hand of the accused, would have been sufficient to produce the appearances which he saw at the post mortem.

This seems to be very clear evidence that it is rare but possible.

velvetfog
07-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Well, my interest is definitely not in non-consensual or psychotic activity, but deliberate action. Non-consensual stuff is a downer, be it from CIA black-sites in Somalia (read Scahill's expose in The Nation), or any number of assault reports.

kujoeb
09-28-2013, 06:41 AM
While browsing the internet I have found sum harsh ball busting sessions ( Mistress Elise, Mistress Gemini etc), But there is no extreme video where intention is for rupture and it happens while in session, Where there is agreement is done on video and at the end damaged is real bad ( with long video piece showing damaged for a while with lots of bruising or blood)...Maybe this to harsh for some people

Nitemyst
09-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Links please.... :D

clicker123
10-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Links please.... :D

There is a video onbbtube a stomping session that ends in the testicle popping out of the scrotum for those interested.it look brutal and isnt my cup of tea.but its there.sorry for spelling im on a mobile.

Youthmane
10-02-2013, 02:19 AM

that link did nothing, I even Delete "nat" from ballbustingNAT.com ? .... why give us a Fake Link ?

ballbust10
10-03-2013, 10:26 AM
that link did nothing, I even Delete "nat" from ballbustingNAT.com ? .... why give us a Fake Link ?

Why complain about a link that is two years old? Web sites come and go.
NAT!!!!!!!!!

testycoles
10-03-2013, 05:31 PM
There is a video onbbtube a stomping session that ends in the testicle popping out of the scrotum for those interested.it look brutal and isnt my cup of tea.but its there.sorry for spelling im on a mobile.

And how do I find this video?

Eric Menrhine
10-04-2013, 06:19 AM
You should REALLY think twice before hiring a street gal to do ANYTHING.A co-worker of mine had a street gal handcuff him to the bed in a hotel in Las Vegas. While handcuffed she smiled at, and then promptly took his wallet out of his jeans, and left him there.You should consider that they are on the streets precisely because they won't do any more work than they strictly have to. What will likely happen is that she will secure you, rob you, and leave you there, and if she is feeling irritable, you may get "busted" a lot harder than you might have liked. Eric

Sockmess
10-05-2013, 03:06 AM
At least he went to a hotel. Still other rules are only take the amount of money needed, leave your car keys secure and off person (this is where does classic combo doors are preferred) and if your going to indulge in bdsm take two with you.

Sockmess
10-05-2013, 03:20 AM
And how do I find this video?

I can't find it either.

kujoeb
10-05-2013, 05:27 AM

I have watched or seen video of Mistress claiming that they rupture a slave testicles, For Example... Beautiful UK Mistress Mistress Elise " Hospitalised"...Extremely brutal clip or "The Crime Scene "...at the end of clip blood was really pouring out the penis....they should have left the video running and shown the damaged...Thats more what I want to see

kujoeb
11-24-2013, 11:02 AM
This Might sound Brutal...Maybe I have seen to many BB videos...but I have yet to find BB video that I say " Wow!!!!...I hope that guy is alright"...so "NO VIDEO HAS LEFT HOLDING...." OUCH!!!!

darthsidius
12-01-2013, 07:33 AM
My most recent experience - would make me even more infavour of hookers. I met a hooker and she looked so lovely when I asked her about ballbusting she did not know what it was and have never done it. On top of that she said that she was not a very aggressive person. The thing is I really liked the look of her and she said she was willing to give it a good go and that she could go hard if I showed her how. I usually do not go ahead in a situation like this but she was so attractive that I decided to go for it. I explained that I wanted it hard and after about five minutes she realized that I really meant is and she really hit punched and kneed me so hard that I had to have some breaks she was also really cuddly and had a lovely bum.

She was so strong and such a natural I paid a really good rate and I will go back to her again and encourage her to even go harder (if I dare) I think that she has the strength and possibly the inclination to break them if I really wanted to go that far. 1+ of hookers 0 for dommes

kujoeb
12-30-2013, 07:35 AM
I have question...I remember read on this forum about that ********** does not any like sell any clips on their website that show "Blood" ....( which their mandate), but I do think there should be website or mistress should allow "customers" and another alternative to few the full clip...Let me explain further...I recently downloaded this clip from this website called "Christina – Balls Kicked until terrible injury"...Very kool clip but for me the "ending of the clip" which I was most interested was not completed " the guy screamed and Mistress seemed worried "..."then clip faded to black"...which really sucked :cussing: I wanted to see the "Damaged" caused by this beautiful mistress

I am not sure anyone you "Guys and Girls" feel the same

bbslut88
12-30-2013, 07:16 PM
My most recent experience - would make me even more infavour of hookers.

I've said it before here, Hookers can be great for that sort of thing. Common sense is the word here though. In response to the above poster, I'd think it's obvious not to let a random street girl handcuff you to a bed in a motel. There are sites where more reputable girls advertise (AW is good) and have reviews and everything. It'd be much safer getting one of THOSE girls (one with lots of +ve reviews) to handcuff you to a bed.

A decent parlour can also work, there's one near me that actually specialises in the kinkier things. I called up asking about domination, the madam's like "what type?", "how severe, screaming, drawing blood?", "oh these gals like ballkicking, but so-and-so might like to watch if you want!". They love it as well 'cos they're usually just fucking so when a guy comes in asking to get battered they get really excited. Obviously that's not always the case but hookers can be great. I prefer to try that because you can ask for other stuff as well, I doubt many pro-dommes will appreciate you asking to see their boobs for instance.

OT, there's a pro-domme I've seen on the interwebz, I think she works in a dungeon in Manchester, who claims to have sent a few guys to hospital after busting them. She did show texts off one guy saying he was in hospital with badly swollen testicles. Nothing permanent, but she seemed very hardcore. Probs too much for me.