PDA

View Full Version : Endochrine glands

One from the Vaults
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
I've been fascinated with the glands lately. I've always had somewhat of an obsession with my testicles (or I wouldn't be on this forum), and recently learning about the adrenal glands, etc, has been interesting... I'm curious whether that's just me being nerdy and into energetic/hormonal systems, of if it's a curiousity that other people on this forum might share.

I'd be very curious to read (and might consider writing) a story that dealt with a female doctor (or occultist, for that matter) manipulating a male subject's endochrine system via the glands. That could very easily involve ballbusting and so would be relevant here, but I'm posting this thread to see if it's an interest that others share or just me being weird.

Alec Anaconda
12-01-2010, 04:25 AM
At first glance, this seems a difficult task.
Lots of dry research with incomprehensible medical jargon to master.
After that, there’s the simplification of the science to make the story readable.

However, the result could be fascinating.

Weird?
Provided you don’t include vanilla sex, you’ll be okay on this forum.

Alec Anaconda

sicko666
12-01-2010, 12:24 PM
:D:D:D:D thats right, this is where weird people like myself hang out didnt you know? Personally i dont have any hang ups so write about anything you want, someone will appreciate reading it, even if its not to everyones tastes,lol this is a fetish board after all! :):thumbup