PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat? Part 1.

theodore
12-01-2010, 01:06 PM
This happened Halloween night 2010. My wife and owner Nancy and I had been playing Mistress and slave in the privacy of our basement and bedroom for the past two years. At first She was reluctant to cause me any physical pain until She discovered how it was to Her benefit to have a male slave to do Her bidding sexually. Also, She had me to keep the house spic and span or "suffer" the consequences. It is a splendid arrangement for both of us.

Tonight was to be different because we were going out in semi public to attend a Halloween party thrown by some of our mutual friends. We would be dressed as anS&M couple. She would be Mistress Nancy and I would be slave number 001. Let me say this about my Mistress/Wife. She is completely gorgeous from head to toe. She is about 4" taller than me in her heels, A slender but shapely natural blond with beautiful legs and feet, and ass. Her breasts are perfect "c" cups and Her facial features are simply devastating and the epitome of female perfection. Tonight She was wearing a sheer white shirt over a black corset that barely hid Her beautiful breasts, a g-string under a black, leather, mid-thigh skirt, Black fishnet stockings and tall patent leather open toed heels. Her toenails and fingernails painted a shiny deep red. my costume was simple. It consisted of a black leather thong which was merely a small triangle of material to barely cover my manhood and a dog collar with attached leash.

The party was set to start around 10 pm and our kids were already sound asleep upstairs. Nancy's mother, Sandra, was due to arrive any minute to watch the kids till we came home. It was easy to see where Nancy got Her Gorgeous looks. my mother-in-law was an older(mid-fifties) version of my Wife. Tall, blond, and hot. I had always had a secret desire to serve her, but had kept that fantasy to myself.

I was pacing nervously in the kitchen when there was a soft knock at the door. Nancy was still in the bedroom adding to Her perfection so i threw on a towel around my waist and opened the door. Sandra was there looking slightly annoyed. "Still not ready as usual I see" She said as She brushed past me and entered the house. I drew deeply with my nose to take in Her perfume. She was dressed in a white pantsuit and matching low heels which accentuated Her well trimmed body. "Actually i am ready" i said. "Nancy is back in the bedroom. I guess we'll be going any minute". She looked at me closer. i followed her gaze as she eyed my strange and revealing costume. "What are you supposed to be?" "A towel boy?" she asked. "well not actually at all. I replied. "umm, It will make more sense when you see Nancy's costume" i replied lamely. "oookaaay" She said "I guess I will". As if on cue, Nancy emerged from the hallway near our room in full regalia with a riding crop in hand. "Ta Da!" Announced Nancy. Her mother took a couple of steps back in mock surprise. She then turned to me and said " I can't see your costume if you are going to cover yourself in that towel" "You're right Mom, Remove the towel slave" she ordered. i did as told and stood there almost naked in front of my mother-in-law. "Oooh my" Sandra cooed. "I did not realize that you two were such little perverts!' "I must say I really like it though". "Wait a minute, I've just got to get some pictures of you two". "You know, for the family photo-album" She laughed. "I think that is a great idea" Nancy gushed. "We need to take them in the basement though in case the kids come downstairs." "lead the way slave!" Sandra said in a sexy but stern tone as she took the end of my leash and gave a hard jerk. i hung my head in mock shame and walked down the stairs leading to our basement.

To be continued...

poolman2
12-02-2010, 12:54 AM
theodore,

You have written an excellent story>:bananajum

I am looking forward to reading the next part.

What was the slave's leash attached to? Was it a collar around his neck, something around a nether appendage?

poolman

theodore
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Thank You Poolman2. I really do appreciate your positive feedback. I would like to hear from others as it may encourage me to write more. I want to give this site something back if I may. :bananawin I know that criticism is inevitable and will take it as constructive as I am a novice writer who very much wants to have readers enjoy what I have done.

Again, Thanks!