PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat? Part 2

theodore
12-02-2010, 01:05 PM
As we continued down the steps to our basement/playroom i became a little overwhelmed and had the feeling of being in a dream. i was quickly brought back to reality when we reached the bottom and Sandra again jerked the leash which was attached to my dog collared neck. "Heel boy" she snapped. i stood still bathed in the bright overhead lights and kept my head down. Nancy and Sandra then began to discuss how best to pose for her camera. "Well, since he is wearing a dog collar, lets get a few shots of you leading him by the leash"? Sandra suggested. "Sounds good to me Mom" answered Nancy. "Get down on all fours boy!" Sandra ordered as she handed my leash over to her daughter. i did as told and Nancy then led me around the basement as Sandra snapped away with her camera. i was told to mug and smile for the the camera while Nancy posed with Her high heeled foot on my head and pressed it into the floor or stood straddling me with her whip held high as if to strike at my bare ass. i was aware that my "costume" was not doing much to conceal my genitals and in fact my balls had slipped out of the small pouch and were fully exposed to Sandra as she took pictures of us with my backside to the camera. i heard Sandra try to stifle her laughter as she called out to Nancy "Why, what beautiful balls your husband has dear!" Again as i was doing all of this i felt the light headedness like before. i kept telling myself that this was indeed real and actually happening. As if to reinforce the reality, i felt my cock start to thicken under the revealing leather thong i was wearing. "Stop!" called Sandra. I think he is enjoying this a little too much darling." Nancy looked at down at the head of my penis which was peeking over the top of the thong. "Oh no Theo!" my wife mocked. "You know what this means don't you?" " Whats up sweetheart?" Sandra asked Nancy. "Well mom" Nancy replied, "when we play this game by ourselves, him getting a hard-on without permission means that he gets at least ten strokes from my whip!"
i thought to myself that she really wasn't going to do this now. We were already late for the party but at the same time i didn't think at this point we would be going at all. "You might want to switch your camera to take video for this mom" Nancy said as she jerked my leash and ordered me to stand. "Oh don't worry my dear" Sandra said. "I wouldn't miss this for anything". As i stood motionless, Nancy proceeded to go to the closet where we kept our adult toys and brought out a pair of leather cuffs which she fastened around my wrists and then took a length of rope, tied one end to my bound wrists and looped the other end through a sturdy ring that i had fixed to the ceiling stretching my arms high above my head. Then she brought out our leg-spreader and fixed it to my ankles. This was done in the space of just a few minutes as she had done it many times before, but this is the first time we had an audience and of all the people in the world it was my mother-in-law! So when she was done trussing me up i was poised legs spread wide and my hands cuffed and tied tightly to the ceiling so that i almost had to be on my toes. " I don't think we need this anymore" Sandra said as she deftly unsnapped my thong with a quick jerk. This completed my humiliation as my cock flopped out and my balls dangled fully exposed to Sandra who took the opportunity to circle me and inspect my body. She gave a few tugs on my restraints and stopped in front of me. My head was hung and my eyes averted her. "Look at me" She ordered. i looked up and met her piercing gaze. She was smiling and staring into my eyes as she tweaked my nipples. Her hands were soft but pretty strong. i gave out a shriek. "Shut the hell up!" Snapped Nancy who had removed her shirt and was doing a few limbering-up exercises so she could better thrash me with the crop. "Oh, hey mom, there are a few more whips in the closet. Why don't you take one for yourself". Sandra walked to the closet and picked out a simple wooden dowel, swished it in the air a few times and declared it "perfect". Sandra then strolled over to me and slowly felt my ass up. She ran her hand over my buns and said "what a pity to have to make a mess of such a nice behind". She then stepped around to my front, gently took the head of my fully erect penis between her thumb and index finger, looked me in the eyes and with her other hand stuffed gag into my mouth. "Try not to scream too loud, You'll wake the children" She whispered into my ear. As Nancy was setting up the camera on the basement bar top to record, Sandra unbuttoned and removed her blouse the wriggled out of her pants. She was now down to only a white lace bra and thong-type panties. I stole a long glance at her put of the corner of my eye and my cock felt like it was going to explode.

"Ready Mother" Nancy said as She and Sandra took up positions on either side to my rear. "Okay Darling" Sandra answered. "Lets go!"

Nancy struck first with two well placed lashes that came across both of my ass-cheeks. I stifled a scream as Sandra took her turn with one energetic shot that landed high across both of my thighs. again i silently screamed inside my gag. Then Nancy let loose with a flurry of lashes that i thought would never end. i was pouring sweat and my eyes were bulging out of their sockets. Then it was Sandra's turn. She followed suit with an ass-pasting that was so intense that i began to struggle and flail in my bondage. "I don't think you want move again like that dear" Nancy declared. " I swear I will put on the humbler and beat your balls!" The thought made me freeze my struggles. "Humbler?" Sandra asked. I'll show you" answered Nancy as she walked to the closet and retrieved the dreaded device. "Take his balls in your hand and pull" Nancy coached her mother. I felt Sandra's hand around my scrotum and winced as she stretched it far enough for Nancy to get the device around my balls and cinch it down properly. "OOH I love it Nan! cried Sandra. "I don't think he is going anywhere now". "Nope" replied my wife. "Shall we continue"? Sandra asked. "Of course mom." Nancy replied. They re-took their positions and again began to lambaste my ass, back and thighs. It went on for what seemed like an eternity. i held as still as i possible under the circumstances and when they were both winded from the exercise they tossed their whips down and came around to face me. Sandra pulled the gag from my mouth and i let out an exhale under my breath of exhaustion and pain. I was still bound up and naked though. I looked up to face my tormentors. They were sweating as much as i was and at some point Sandra had removed her bra. Her tits were perky and her nipples were erect. my cock began to rise again. "Uh oh" "I don't think he has learned his lesson mom" Nancy announced. "oh please god no, please" i begged. "well Nancy there is another way to rid him of this problem" Sandra declared as she took my erect cock in her hand and stroked it slowly. I tried to hold out and not blow my load but could not manage. "i'm g-g-gonna come" i stuttered feeling the ejaculation start to build. I watched Sandra working my cock- her tits swaying as she stroked. The sperm shot in three bursts of liquid rope. My balls contracted in their bondage and caused a pain mixed with pleasure that i had never experienced in my life. i still could not believe it was my mother-in-law who had whipped me, humiliated me, and made me come so hard. She stood back and laughed. "Well that was pretty easy!" "Very nice mother" said Nancy. What do you say we leave him up here for a while and go upstairs for a drink?" Sandra replied in the affirmative as she tweaked my nipples again. "Sounds great to me love"

I do not remember how long it was until Nancy came down and unfastened me from the ceiling, took off my other restraints, and let me get dressed. I could hear them upstairs clinking glasses as they reviewed the video of my degradation for what seemed like hours. In fact it probably was at least three in the morning when i was allowed to get into bed with Nancy. Of course i was not allowed to sleep until i had properly eaten her pussy to several shuddering orgasms.

Since that night i have been a little hesitant to see my mother-in-law, but Nancy assured me not to worry. She explained that her mother had the best time in the last few years since she divorced. In fact she told Nancy that she was going to be on the lookout for a decent male sub to call her own, but in the meantime she would like to use me once in a while to get out her frustrations. What could i say?

The End.

poolman2
12-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Hi theodore,

Part 2 continues the excellent writing, and allows for a number of possible sequels. I hope you'll continue your good work.

Incidentally, shorter paragraphs, as in the first part, tend to make for a more readable story.

Thanks,

poolman2 :bananajum

theodore
12-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Poolman2. Thanks again for reading and the compliments. You are 100% right about my paragraphs being too long. Sage advice. I can appreciate the constructive critique as I plan on writing more and will adjust accordingly. I would not mind more feedback from others as almost any advise is appreciated.:)

strmnnrm
12-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Wow, want more

rfwood1
01-16-2011, 05:47 AM
Yes, this was an outstanding story. More of such writing would be great. I really got excited reading your adventure. It's too bad I don't have a similar family arrangement.....