PDA

View Full Version : story-talking to yourself

mickeybb
12-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Talking to yourself

I was 18 years old at the time, and was picking up my sister from her college for the holiday break. Amy was 20. She was smart, pretty ( 5'8" tall with short blonde hair, fair skin and legs that were long and smooth and tan, as I had noticed
for a couple of years now) and a really nice girl. We always got along really well, although we would tease each other a lot.

The holiday break was 4 weeks long so she had a great deal of stuff to bring home, so I helped her get her stuff together. She had some stuff on the shelf on the top of her closet she called me over to help.

"Bobby, dear, can you help me get that stuff down?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure, what can I do to help?"

"If you could just lay down here so I could step on you to reach, that would be fine." She said, although I assumed she was joking, I had to get down as quickly as possible. I had fantasized about being trampled for a few years. Since this was her idea I had to play along, maybe she would actually do it.

"Oh, my gosh, you actually did it. You don't mind if I step on you?"

"No, sis you always walk all over me anyways. Why do you think I took a day off work and drove two and a half hours just to help you bring home your stuff, so I could drive two and a half hours home. Yes, just with the hope that I could lay at your feet and be of use to you." I was trying to sound sarcastic, but the truth was out there. I wanted to be a step stool for my sister.

"Okay, smarty pants," Amy said as she stepped on my chest, 115 lbs. of tanned beauty compressing my ribs. "If you lay there, I will make use of you." She reached up and brought down a few light boxes and some sweaters tossing them to the ground behind her, instead of stepping off of her more than willing step stool.

As she moved around and got down more stuff she stepped closer to my head, and I could smell the earthy aroma of my sisters feet, as she liked to walk around barefoot. She was on tippy toes reaching for something.

"I hate to do this to you, but it should teach you to lay on the floor and invite girls to walk all over you." At this point she put her foot right on my face. "Although, I'm not really walking all over you, as you said, so far it's just your chest and your face. I bet there is one place you don't want your sister walking on." She giggled, as she moved down and placed one foot on my groin. At this point I was hard as a rock and she stepped down harder, and giggled even more.

"Well, well, well. You really did want me walking all over you didn't you. Wait I have one more thing to get down." She lightly jumped up to grab something then landed rather solidly on my groin. My hard on took the brunt of it but my testicles took a solid blow from Amy's right heel.

Amy said she was done emptying the closet but I could lay on my back in front of the couch for a while if I wanted. I didn't know how to react, but the whole trampling thing had been her idea, so I decided to see how things went and laid
down on my back in front of the couch, although quite nervous. As soon as I was stationary Amy ran and jumped off my groin jumping on the couch. I rolled on the floor in pain as Amy laughed. She then commanded me to lay with my butt against the couch and my legs going up and my back flat on the ground. The minute I assumed the position she sat between my legs and thrust her sexy feet into my balls. Sitting that way her heels each rested on one of my balls. Well maybe rested was the wrong word as she was pistoning her heels into my balls over and over.

"See, I don't just walk all over you, I can stomp, and kick too."

"Amy, why are you doing this to me? This really hurts." I asked pathetically.

"Well, do you remember that pen you found of mine in your car last time you were kind enough to drive 5 hours round-trip just to bring me home. Do you?"

"Yes, I gave it back about two weeks ago. What does that have to do with you stepping on me and kicking my balls?" I asked, a little angry that Amy was treating me this way, even though I had fantasized about it.

"Do you recognize this as exhibit A, the pen in question?" She aked as I nodded that it was the same pen. "Good, now listen to this......" She played with the pen for a second, then I heard my voice:

- "Oh Amy, you have the prettiest feet ever." - "I want to feel your feet on my face, step on me please." - "Kick my balls, yeah and maybe Sara wants a try too." - "I wanna lick your dirty feet, sis."

"What the hell?" I asked not quite understanding.

"Well, little brother," She started as she continued pumping her heels into my sore balls. "I bought this recorder to get lectures in case I fell behind taking notes. It has a voice activated function, which was on when I accidentally left it in your car. When you gave it back I had to relisten to a lecture for a test. I was shocked and confused, I didn't know if it was a joke or goofing or what. Then I listened again and realized you were talking to yourself after I got out of the car. I don't know if you were looking at my bare feet, or my legs at the time or what. But, I did some research in my abnormal psychology class on sexual fetishes and stuff. Then I realized you didn't want sex with your sister, you just wanted to feel an atractive woman stand on you, even your face, HA HA, and even to feel your family jewels pummeled under my dirty feet. As I love you, I thought I would help you realize your dreams. Sara should be here any minute."

"What, you told Sara? That was a fantasy, I don't even think I knew what I was fantasizing about." I mumbled trying to find a way out of my dream come true.

"I didn't tell Sara, she was here when I listened to the recording. When we figured out what it was and I decided to let you realize your dreams she pointed out that you had asked her to kick your balls too. Well she laughed, but said you
were a good kid and she would be happy to kick and stomp your balls a little, she said since you and I get along so well it might be different, but she used to kick her brothers balls ALL THE TIME. He didn't seem to enjoy it, so she thought if you didn't like me kicking the family jewels, maybe it would be more fun if it wasn't your sister. Although this seems really fun to me!!" Amy laughed as she stomped my groin once more, this time leaving them resting there, her heels still located over each of my balls. and her toes now wiggling on the underside of my cock which returned to full mast.

KNOCK, KNOCK

"I'll get it!" Amy said suddenly standing on my groin again and taking baby steps along my torso before stopping briefly with both feet on my upturned face. "Wait right here." She said as she jumped off my face.

to be continued.....

working on part 2 will post soon

Youthmane
12-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Talking to yourself

to be continued.....

working on part 2 will post soon

WoW I really like this Start. can't wait till Part 2.
I wonder is they are going to Pop, Rupture any of his balls.
can would be a Sad but Kinky ending.:cryingblu

gopballbuster
12-04-2010, 01:54 PM
I don't generally like barefoot stories, but this one is good. Keep going

jacall
12-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I can't wait for part 2! :thumbup

poolman2
12-04-2010, 11:50 PM
mickeybb,

Hi!

You've written an excellent story. Keep up the good work. :bananajum I enjoy the detailed barefoot action. Although I'm anxiously awaiting part 2, I don't want to see you sacrifice the high quality of your writing for speed.

Regards,

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
12-05-2010, 03:53 AM
Although I'm anxiously awaiting part 2, I don't want to see you sacrifice the high quality of your writing for speed.

I concur with Mr Poolman2’s wise words.

Keep up the good work.

Alec Anaconda

mickeybb
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Part 2:

"Hey Sara, guess who's waiting for you? It's little Bobby sore balls. Ha Ha I just made that up, that is very funny. Well you said you could kick and stomp his balls in case he didn't like his sister doing it, although since it was his idea I'm going to be doing it ALL THE TIME. It doesn't matter whether or not he likes it, but I think he does, I'm doing it anyway. I love my brother and all, but stomping his balls is the most fun we've ever had together. He seemed to enjoy it too. Maybe not as much as me, but hey seperate but not equal amounts of fun and pain. So do you still wanna play?"

"Oh yeah, if you had that much fun, just imagine what a real experienced ball-kicking sister can do. Even though I'm not his sister I perfected my technique on my brother. I don't think he enjoyed it though. I usually had to blackmail Danny to make sure mom didn't find out. But Danny was a trouble maker who always had something to hide from mom, other than his sore and swollen balls that is." Sara seemed more enthused than Amy, I was getting scared.

Sara had been Amy's roommate for 2 years. I had noticed her physical beauty immediately as most men would. She was 5'7" tall and weighed about 125 lbs., red shoulder length hair, and green eyes. After noticing the attributes that were immediate, I began to notice a slightly sadistic streak in Sara. She wasn't mean, but she seemed to care more about stubbing her toe (pretty though it was) than kicking her brother in the balls so hard he couldn't walk right for 2 days. I did have to admit I found her demeanor to be part of her charm. While I didn't want my newfound reality to result in
permanent injury, I was somehow aroused knowing that Sara would feel no guilt and lose no sleep over it, if it were to happen.

"Well," Sara said "I guess it's time to teach your little brother not to talk to himself, at least not while being recorded and stating his deepest desires to have his most sensitive organs mashed under the sexy feet of a woman who would love nothing more than having the balls of every man she knows form a floor for her to walk on all day, every day. Anyway assume the position Bobby, on your back. I'm going to try to toughen you up some so Amy will have balls to jump on for years to come. I'm going to start with my nike's on, I see Amy was starting you off barefoot. that's fun for the girl because she can feel what she is treading on better, but she risks hurting her feet. I will do barefoot later but we'll start shoes on."

With that Sara jumped up on my balls, and starting marching lightly in place. While any fetish is sexual in nature there was definately something more so with Sara. Having my sister be the first to realize my fantasy had been great and I felt aroused, but it was more on a sexual level with Sara. I guess it's like looking at your sister's boobs, you know what they are and you might look, but with a non-relative it was more natural.

"You see Amy, I am just stepping on his balls like he was a stepper in my step aerobics class. Nothing special just a constant right foot- left foot- right foot- left foot. I am not doing this for Bobby, I am doing what I want, he just gets used as a piece of furniture, however I like. Now if it suits your playful mood to tease him then you can rub the "little guy" then a quick stomp, and start over."

"Yeah, I see. I get fun either way, he gets fun or pain as I choose." Amy said as she was learning how to properly dominate me, as if she wasn't doing fine already. Just 5 minutes earlier she was repeatedly stomping her bare heels into my sore balls.

"Please, I just wanted to smell Amy's feet and let her step on me a little, I know it's weird, but I didn't want to get *********. Please let's forget about this and get back to normal." I asked in a reasonable plea.

"Fuck no!" Amy said with more force than I thought necessary. "This was YOUR idea you pervert." Then she played the audio clip from the pen again and I heard myself asking my sister to step on my face and kick my balls and bring Sara along. "This is what you wanted, I thought I might just give you the innocent fantasy of standing on you to reach something on a high shelf, but in treating you to your fantasy I discovered I like stepping on you and kicking your balls, so now is payback for you probably jacking off dreaming about my feet. You can't wimp out now because it's not as fun as you thought or you aren't as tough as you thought and expect me to stop kicking your balls, LIKE YOU WANTED, just because you are crying about it. Now stand up and prepare to take 5 kicks to your pathetic balls. You are not being *********. I bet you can take thousands of kicks and stomps, the likelyhood of popping both testicles on one kick is quite low, so if we pop one we will be more careful with the other. I don't know if I want nieces and nephews or not but I won't eliminate the possibilty just yet."

I stood up rather shakily and wondered how things had progressed so quickly. As I was pondering the days events Amy re-introduced her sexy size 8 bare foot to my sore balls once again. The force was enough to briefly lift me off the floor, then gravity called my body home and I collapsed at Amy's feet, only to have her slightly dirty right foot placed on my face. As I inhaled the aroma, I realized my sister had been right. I asked for this, she only started this to let me realize a dream come true. Now that we discovered she enjoyed the domination (and ball-kicking) aspect more than I did, I could not very well expect her to sate my desires without some reciprocation. I could only do what was right and try to stand for my next 4 kicks, after all Amy said I could probably take thousands of kicks without popping them. She knows what she is talking about, right?

poolman2
12-06-2010, 12:50 AM
mickeybb,

You're did a great job on the second part. I especially like the sister's bringing in her girl friend for coaching and hard BB. The sister's reassurance that the girls won't ******** him because they'll be more careful if they rupture one of his balls is absolutely delightful. It shows they've considered what to do in that event. And their conduct will suit their wants, not his. Even his ability to father children, apparently the only thing worthwhile about his balls, relates to her neices and nephews, not his children. This story is well thought out. :bananajum

Keep up the good work.

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
12-06-2010, 12:01 PM
I like your approach to Bobby’s entrapment, MickeyBB, and your use of understated verbal malice.

You’ve left plenty of room to manoeuvre this tale in many directions; I look forward to your decisions.

Alec Anaconda

Ketchupman
12-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Great story!! Please keep on writing!!

kickpom
12-12-2010, 02:18 PM
iv always wanted to know why 90% of ballbusting stories involve ******, can anyone shed some light?

i find it a major turn off to a great story :(