PDA

View Full Version : Domination games with my lovely Wife tomorrow!

theodore
12-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Tomorrow is the day. :bananad: These things have to be scheduled in advance with us because we really only play when the kids are away. It's cool because we both get what we desire- me a good whipping, CBT, foot worship :ibow4u:and pussy eating. She gets pleasured by me orally and otherwise. Sometimes we need the entire house to do our dirty deeds.

I was wondering if anyone else plays femdom games with their significant other? I am merely curious.

BTW there is a good chance for some pictures, but please don't hold me to that for it must be done on the sly and I wont show her face or mine. We will see!

poolman2
12-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi theodore,

My wife and I also indulge in a lot of femdom play including ballbusting, CBT, foot worship, and the gamut of more common (and some uncommon) sex-play. However, my wife just does not seem to like elaborate sex games. And whipping is beyond the pale for me. Our extensive and lengthy sessions require one of those rare days of kidlessness at home. Some years when they are both off to camp for a week simultaneously, sex is almost too good.

I'm looking forward to hearing of your play. Pictures would be simply fabulous!

poolman2 :bananawin

skweezme
12-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Theodore, hope your session went well!

We have to schedule time for naughtiness, too - work rotas and (grown-up) kids in the house. When we were just waiting for the right moment and mood it just didn't happen. Now it does!

All the best

rfwood1
01-16-2011, 05:41 AM
Sorry to say, but I'm in the same boat as you guys....We seldom have any "alone time" any more. It's irritating to be ****** to schedule events, since libido plays a role in it. I'd prefer to be more spontaneous and to do what we want, whenever we want to, but that's just not feasible at this point for us....

nutpunches
01-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey Theodore, my wife decided to bust my balls last night and we had a wonderful time. She said she wanted to beat my balls till they popped and the way they feel this morning I think she did. She stood on them "full weight" with her heels and made me eat her pussy. Then when I came she beat my balls mercilessly. She loves to beat them when I cum. This morning she wanted to make sure they still worked so she made me jerk off in front of her before she left for work. When I came she punched them and then made me eat my cum. She has a friend that wants to watch her beat my balls till they turn blue (her words exactly) this Sunday, God I love my wife.

nutpunches
01-29-2011, 08:31 AM
Scheduling a session got old quick so now we just send them to the movies.