PDA

View Full Version : so squeezing is quite harmless????

Jet
12-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Are the testicles strong in such a way they can easily stand (hard) squeezing? They appear to be if I see what things most people do to their testicles?

Squeezing can not result in varicocele (abnormal enlargement of the vein that is in the scrotum draining the testicles) ?

pecs
12-04-2010, 04:04 PM
some can take it and some can't it seems

skweezme
12-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Squeezing probably won't damage you. To that extent it's "harmless". Balls are tough. I've had my balls squeezed hard by enthusiastic girlfriends and by my amazingly strong Mistress. Squeezing hurts a lot, but won't damage your balls.

Alec Anaconda
12-05-2010, 06:29 AM
I think you are unlikely to suffer permanent damage through normal squeezing from a human hand.

However, fingers digging in, probing around and attacking vulnerable areas can be more dangerous.

Mechanical contraptions require extra care; squeeze any body part hard enough and you will damage it or break it.

On the up side, if you use a little sense, build your tolerance gradually, don’t BB when drunk and stop when it hurts too much, you should be fine.

Alec Anaconda

Jet
12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
I sometimes squeeze my testicles between the top of my thumb and my middle finger, I am afraid I did it too hard one day. But as you and my urolog and dokter said it should do no harm.

Still not a comfortable idea.

zetsubou
12-07-2010, 06:22 AM
saying that it will damage you and that it won't damage are both as much true statements as they are false... its like saying smoking gives all smokers cancer, or that smoking does not give you cancer. your doing something potentially dangerous. its true that it probably wont damage you, but if you fear it, its better to just keep it as a fantasy. Which isn't a bad thing (not that acting on the fantasy consensually is a bad thing)

teapot42
12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Simple answer here is that anything that causes pain is not harmless, otherwise the body wouldn't be registering that pain.

Squeezing is one of the safer forms of ballbusting but all testicles have limits and if squeezed past those limits they can be damaged.

The obvious risk with any busting is rupture, squeezing allows the testicle to deform gradually thus reducing the risk but it is still there. Varioceles and hydroceles are a small risk with squeezing but repeated trauma is more likely to cause these. With manual squeezing as has been pointed out previously, puncture wounds are the biggest risk. With mechanical squeezing rupture is a higher risk as the ****** applied can be higher and the ability of the testicle to deform is reduced.