PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Vengeance

Alec Anaconda
12-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Jock was impressed when Peder called at his home to explain the problem, but felt that there could be no exceptions to his rules; the first late payment cost three broken fingers.
Peder had not pleaded nor explained how fingers were useful when playing the piano.
He asked Jock for an extra two thousand which he would use to trade for Jock.
Then Peder went on to explain how legitimate money, with an audit trail, would be worth so much more than cash in a hidden safe.

Jock instructed Peder to undress.
Despite his concerns about Jock’s intentions, Peder did as ordered and stood naked, as he waited in trepidation to see what was going to happen.
Peder hoped, almost prayed, that Jock was not gay.
Jock sauntered away, eventually returning with an attractive young woman, of oriental appearance, who Jock introduced as Pi Ti Fang.

This woman held Peder’s balls tightly.
Jock told Peder that, if he could take this punishment without any retaliation or attempt to defend his genitalia, then they had an agreement and Peder’s fingers would not be broken.

Pi Ti Fang took her time tenderising Peder’s testicles.
Her small fingers had considerably more strength that anyone would have thought possible.
To Peder’s disgust, the squeezing, pulling and rotating quickly brought him to full erection.
A thug took numerous photographs as Pi Ti Fang’s manipulations progressed from a testicular massage to torture.
Even through his pain, Peder could not fail to notice that Jock and his thug seemed blasé about Peder’s arousal.

Peder suffered, sweated like a pig, made pitiful gasping and groaning noises and then held on to Pi Ti Fang’s silk covered body for support.
He silently prayed for this to be over, but he did not defend himself nor try to hurt his torturer.

In the fullness of time, long after Peder felt that he could take no more, Jock ordered Pi Ti Fang,
“Now you can squeeze him as hard as you like. Finish him off when you are ready.”
Peder felt that this was hardly good news, but he was not going to quit now.

Pi Ti Fang grabbed Peder’s hair, pulled his body upright and away from hers and looked Peder in the eye, finally allowing the hint of a smile to cross her inscrutable face.
Peder noticed that pre-come covered the head of his cock, and then he yelled violently as her strong fingers held his sack in an iron grip, so much more inconceivably painfully than he could ever have dreamt.
Peder felt as though his lumber region was suffering hundreds of kicks.

Peder hated to admit it, but as Pi Ti Fang pulled, tugged and compressed his nuts, he could feel a familiar anticipation.
His scrotum was trying to contract in preparation for an ejaculation.
Pi Ti Fang produced a triumphant giggle, the first sound Peder had heard from her.
She was, most certainly, not going to allow that ball sack to rise until Peder suffered for a great deal longer.

Eventually, a camera captured more photographs as Peder ejaculated, without any touch to his cock.
To Peder’s dismay, Pi Ti Fang continued the testicular torture throughout his spouting, to make this the most painful coming Peder had ever known.
Peder yelled and screamed as he discovered new meaning in the word unbearable.

Before too long, Jock commanded,
“That’s it lad. You took the pain well, for a beginner. I can take three consecutive ejaculations from that technique of hers. Clean up your body, and then I will buy you a pint.”

By the time they reached the pub, Peder had forgotten all his pains.
His bollocks felt undamaged, even refreshed.

EXTREME_VENGEANCE_1_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2818&in=471)

Alec Anaconda

poolman2
12-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi Alec,

Good writing! Very original and vivid. I enjoyed it. :thumbup

Regards,

poolman2

Alec Anaconda
12-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Hi poolman2,

Thank you for your kind words.

Regards, Alec

-----------------------------

I first wrote Extreme Vengeance some while ago.
When I recently reread it, I felt that I had rushed through the first part of this story, so I started adding a few new scenes.
Before I knew it, this book was over five thousand words longer, so it’s a second edition.

Extreme Vengeance 1 is a mixture of FemDom and MaleDom, as I enjoy both.
However, my publisher selected a MaleDom extract, as MaleDom fiction is more popular.
If anyone is interested, I’ll find another small FemDom extract.

Perhaps I should mention that anybody who purchased the first edition is welcome to access this version without extra charge.

In addition, I came second in the A1 2009 Author Awards, but there is no second prize.
If anybody who has read any of my books would like to vote for me in the 2010 Author Awards, I would be very grateful.

Alec Anaconda

crushee
12-07-2010, 03:52 AM
Very good story indeed, Alec. Thank you!

Alec Anaconda
12-13-2010, 11:55 AM
That you for taking the time to post, Crushee.
I do appreciate your feedback.

---------------------------------

Many hours later, when the blood spattered Natasha returns with an obviously heavy rucksack on her back and swinging three headless rabbits by their back legs, she finds Christine preparing the rest of the vegetables that Natasha harvested yesterday.

Christine is softly singing,
“Always look of the bright side of life,” as she chops away.

Christine smiles and whispers,
“I love rabbit stew! Can I make you a tasty rabbit stew? Can I skin them and cut them into little pieces, please Natasha?”

“Coffee, first,” orders Natasha.

“That lying bastard Graham Green emailed. He said that you had gone mad and killed everybody. Graham is a nasty, deceitful little trouble maker,” remarks Christine as she fills the kettle.

Natasha screams,
“If I ever see him again, I will gouge his eyes out, crush his balls, rip them from his body and stuff them down his throat. Then, holding his ears, I will twist his head off so that I can play football with it.”

“Can I watch, please Natasha? Will you do this to him very slowly please Natasha? So that I can see him suffer. Would you be exceptionally kind, and hold him still so I can hurt him a tiny bit first, please Natasha? Can I damage him, please, Natasha? Will you let me puncture Dr Green’s bollocks with red hot needles, pretty please Natasha?”

“Just prepare the stew, Christine. We will have an interesting experience whilst it is simmering,” commands an intrigued Natasha.

As she finishes her coffee, Natasha asks,
“Are you sure that it is me who has gone loony, Christine?”

“Always look of the bright side of life,” sings Christine, furiously cutting up the meat.

EXTREME_VENGEANCE_2_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2834&in=472)

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
12-14-2010, 11:55 AM
I’ll post a further short extract from EXTREME_VENGEANCE_2_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2834&in=472) in the cuntbusting thread,

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5764&page=13 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5764&page=13)

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-03-2011, 01:22 PM
An hour later, the end of Christine’s narrative comes and, at last, the man comes into the shaven headed woman’s mouth.
This apparently submissive female morphs into animal passion.
She grabs each of his huge balls with each of her hands, squeezing them cruelly and using his testicles to support her upper body weight.
She throat fucks him vigorously, determined that his cock remains erect.

Her body goes into orgasmic spasms; he yells out in pain as she crushes his balls with each climatic contraction.
Her climax passes, but still she torments his testicles and rams her head up and down over his penis.
His cock becomes even stiffer, she withdraws it from her mouth, then she starts to tongue whip his exposed glans.

“Let me come, girl!” he orders, but she licks faster and still will not let his bulbous balls rise.
Christine, despite her better judgement, allows her fingers to drift to her own clitoris.

Spunk spurts out and ‘girl’ laps greedily, but she will not desist and will not release his cock or balls.
She places her shoulders under his thighs and sits upright, pulling him further forward from his chair.
During all of this, she maintains her cruel contact with his genitalia.

“Enough, girl! Stop now! Or I shall whip you!”

“Is that a promise, man?” asks ‘girl’ without even removing his glans from her mouth.
Christine watches in amazement as the shaven headed woman’s nipples again harden against their cruel clips and this woman enters another orgasm.
Christine’s fingers frig faster, to drive her onwards to her own furious orgasmic release.

The man jumps as his tormentor releases his left testicle and rams three fingers into his anus.
She syncopates her arse ramming and throat fucking, and then begins straight finger jabs to his bollocks in a different rhythm.
The man’s eyes glaze over as he enters a distant pain-pleasure state.

Christine tires of being an observer.
She approaches ‘girl’ from behind, slips four fingers into that vagina and frigs that clitoris.
Copious lubrication floods out from those already saturated organs as ‘girl’ climaxes yet again.
Christine leaves her with seven firm tugs on each of the seven clamps.

Christine cuddles up to the man and suggests,

“Taste her, sir, taste your bitch’s cunt juice,” placing her hand to his mouth.
He licks passionately, and then she pushes in and out of his mouth with her pungent fingers.

‘Fascinating; I’m going to push him over the edge,’ Christine contemplates.
She allows him to suck clean her other hand; he finds Christine’s clitoris and, with his other hand, he pulls on her nipple chains.
Christine removes her hand from his mouth, and then pinches both of his nipples.

“Finish me, you godforsaken witch bitches!” he demands.
The fellator speeds her efforts; Christine kisses his mouth through the black leather, intertwining tongues so that she also tastes essence of ‘girl’.

‘So near, yet so far.
He cannot quite get there,’ Christine muses, as the action drags on.

When Christine enters her fourth orgasm from the attention of his fingers, she decides that enough is enough.

“Come, sir, or I will bite off your nipple!” she threatens.
She twists his left nipple brutally, and sinks her teeth into his right.
He compresses her clit in retaliation.

“Leave go of his balls, ‘girl’, or we will be are here all day,” Christine orders.
Surprisingly, ‘girl’ obeys, and uses one hand to rub briskly up and down his shaft, while continuing to lick his glans ferociously.

Their efforts produce an almighty moan from the back of his throat and a splendid quantity of pure white ejaculate.
The receiver still attempts to keep licking, but he orders,

“Kiss Christine, Girl! Share my spunk!”

This woman slowly, painfully, ****** her body into an upright position.
Her knees are deathly white and marked with the imprint from the cold stone floor.
She hobbles towards Christine, and then holds her in a full frontal embrace.
Christine feels breast upon breast, the warm sharp metal of the clamps, mons rubbing against mons, and cold copper.

Lips approach lips, and a smile appears across the shaven headed woman’s face.
They kiss, then Christine splutters as this woman spits in a mouthful of his spunk.
She follows with her tongue, holding Christine’s head firmly.
However, she need not have bothered, for Christine snogs demandingly, turned on by the erotic fluid.
The man, now semi tumescent, orders,
“Pull on her mediations, girl!”

‘No! Dear god, not my poor tormented nipples again!’ Christine silently pleads, but she is determined that it will not be she who breaks the spunky oral embrace.

Four nipples elongate and twist, as their kiss progresses into an erotic fight.
Christine pulls spitefully on her opponent’s lower clamps; she receives knuckles grinding into her clitoris as her retribution.

Before long, both collapse into the armchair as their orgasms overpower them.
Still huddled together, they laugh as they unravel Christine’s nipple chains from their necks.
The woman snuggles her tongue into Christine ear, in an affectionate gesture.
Then she moves to the ear hidden from the man, and whispers,

“I do not care if you fuck him, suck him, take him up your arsehole, or whatever.
However, Christine, if you ever kiss my husband on his lips again, I will kill you, very, very slowly.”

EXTREME_VENGEANCE_3_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2862&in=473)

Please see link for time dependent special offer.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-04-2011, 12:19 PM
My publisher’s time dependent special offer is due to end tomorrow.

It’s buy Extreme Vengeance 3, get any two more at half price.

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-05-2011, 11:30 AM
New-Yorker Abe Garfunkel trudged home through several feet of snow, trying to hide his state of mind by whistling the theme tune to his godforsaken life.
He was certainly in a bad mood.

He cursed the tune "Bridge Over Troubled Waters", which was habitually used to mock him.

He ranted at Uncle Sam, into the blizzard, for ******* him into early retirement at fifty-five with just a months notice.

Six long flights of stairs latter, Abe unlocked his front door.
He cursed his Jewish mother for his nose, his communist father for his black skin, and God Almighty for his four foot six height and his homosexual inclination.

Abe visited this website, just lurking as always.
He never posted, for he knew precisely how easily anybody could identify him.
Abe knew this because it was his job to guard Uncle Sam’s interests.

“Enough already!” yelled Abe to his empty apartment.
“That cock-sucking, mother-fucking son-of-a-bitch is having another anti-gay rant!”
Abe kept reading, until the end of the thread, then yelled,
“The arsewipe says he’s in a bad mood, so that’s it. Subject closed!”

Abe phoned his boss,
“I need a favour, a leaving present. I’ve email all the links, and I want a code 1471.”
Abe poured a small Glen Livet, and sniffed it as he waited.

“You’re sure a 1471 is sufficient, Abe? Even with the best delivery vector, it’s only ninety percent successful.”
“Yes, sir.”
“It’s done.”

Later that day, a late “New Year” card dropped through a letterbox.

“Let’s see what a dose of Elephantiasis does to his bad mood,” pronounced Abe, already feeling less sorry for himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_105-DOA0229,_Deutsch-Ostafrika,_Einheimischer_mit_Elefantiasis.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_105-DOA0229,_Deutsch-Ostafrika,_Einheimischer_mit_Elefantiasis.jpg)

Happy New Year,
Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
01-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Sorry, my publisher’s time dependent special offer has expired.

Alec Anaconda

lws8512
01-12-2011, 07:14 AM
I really like your excerpt from EV 3.

Alec Anaconda
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Thank you for your kind support.

lws8512:
Although, the excerpt from you that I liked the most I couldn't find the thread to. Maybe it slid down the pages to oblivion. It had F/f action, including pussy slapping.

Extreme Vengeance 2 extract http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5764&page=13 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5764&page=13)

Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
09-25-2011, 09:56 AM
My publisher is offering some of my books at half price, today. Special_Offer (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=999)

Alec Anaconda