PDA

View Full Version : Paypal - Donate - Wikileaks

mick_sl8ter
12-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Wikileaks is a freedom of speech organisation who has released many important documents.

Because of this the FBI and Interpol, ( which are the biggest criminal organisations in the world ) has put out an arrest warrant against founder of wikileaks: Jullian Assange.

Paypal is a shitty organisation. And you can't expect shit to have any backbone.
So they deleted Jullian Assange's paypal account.

Because of this many people are mad and they are ending their paypal account.

I am one of them and I want to know, where can I send my fundings ?
Is there a ballbusting website with a paypal donate button ?

Because I don't want those bastards at paypal getting money out of me any more.

If you also feel freedom of speech is important, then boycot paypal and its mother company amazon.com.

Knave
12-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Paypal's practices have been criminally unfair and irresponsible for years now. They make money by freezing accounts so you can't access your money. They're not a bank so they're not limited by the laws or morality of fiduciary responsibility. I've boycotted them since the beginning because of their horrific business practices. also, they have a 100% moratorium on any adult content, so you won't be able to give your money to any adult themes site or person without risking them freezing your account, or the account of the person you wanted to help. Just give your money to a reputable charity. It'll get to where it's going and you can finally forget Paypal forever.
We need a responsible, adult-friendly third party merchant to rise up and help us out.
Any entrepreneurs out there willing to give it a try?
-Knave(EM)

crushednuts
12-07-2010, 12:21 PM
There is a reason classified documents are classified. This guy should be locked up for life. He put and is putting people's lives in danger, and not just American lives. I bet you would feel differently if this was WWII and he was leaking classified information about what the allies did and do. How about he leaks information about what the oranges do (IF ANYTHING) in the fight against the muslim scum.

Snoodle
12-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Wikileaks is like that kid in highschool who just loves drama. I mean, not likes it or enjoys watching it, but LOVES it. It's beyond enjoyment for that kid. That kid will do everything in his or her power to start trouble, no matter how trivial the subject may seem at the time. By the time THAT KID is done with it, it will be a full blown disaster.

Wikileaks basically just goes out of it's way to complicate shit. They don't care about the public. Don't believe me? Ok, fine. What's the information in Assange's 'suicide pill?' If he were so intent on public wellfare, the most damaging information would have been released first, not kept in his private files so he could try to blackmail his way out of arrest.

THAT KID always wants to make a scene, but always wants to use proxies to do it. He'll take innocuous comments or things said in confidence and make sure everyone knows just how SERIOUS it is. He'll make sure things you do that you'd rather not have people know about are public spectacle, and then when it comes back around to him, as these things always do, THAT KID will play up the drama all the more, acting like the hapless victim. A poor, innocent bystander who just wanted to be friends.

Yeah, THAT KID was a dick in highschool, and he hasn't gotten any better now that he's got a computer and hacker buddies.

Alec Anaconda
12-07-2010, 01:34 PM
This is a public BB forum.

I strongly suspect that most users would prefer tolerance for all viewpoints and not wish to draw unnecessary probing, of this forum, from the authorities.

We have already seen alleged sexual allegations used for control; like it or not this is reality.

May I also suggest that this is not the place to start WW3?

Alec Anaconda

nozeppo
12-07-2010, 03:03 PM
I think anyone into weird sex, as we all are here, should be free speech fanatics.
However, what did Wikileaks actually publish that was of any use to American citizens? I might have missed something, but it seems kind of provocative just for the sake of it.

mongoman
12-07-2010, 05:06 PM
And to point out....they actuuuuuuuuually put out an arrest warrant for him because he is wanted for sexual assault in Sweden...

bookoo
12-07-2010, 08:09 PM
There was a time the CIA would have wasted the :machine: slimball that put out all that classified info. But the CIA has been "*********" by the spineless, politically correct fucks running the U.S. A lot of people have been put in danger because of wikileaks. Including members of the military.

bbbb
12-07-2010, 08:40 PM
And to point out....they actuuuuuuuuually put out an arrest warrant for him because he is wanted for sexual assault in Sweden...
Actually, he was accused of "rap.e by deception" by two feminists, one of whom is a known radical (i.e. the type who claim such misandric statements as "all men are rapists").

Turns out - yes he had sex with them, and it was consensual... what wasn't consensual is that he said he'd use a condom, and it came off.

Apparently, consenting to sex is now ra.pe according to feminists.

lws8512
12-08-2010, 07:32 AM
I think we may be missing the point here a little bit. This really has nothing to do with whether the documents published by Wikileaks were "of any use to American citizens." For instance, the Valerie Plame leak did nothing but out a CIA operative. Rather, the question is, is Julian Assange a journalist, and therefore protected under the laws regarding freedom of the press?

It goes without saying, if they can ever prove who stole those documents, that person (last I heard they thought it was some 20 year old military corporal) should probably spend the rest of their life in prison, if not be executed by a firing squad.

Also, keep in mind, even if Wikileaks, by some weird legal word play doesn't technically fall under freedom of the press, the stolen documents are also in the hands of 5 true news organizations.

Quoting an article in the Statesman here:

WikiLeaks turned over all of the classified U.S. State Department cables it obtained to Le Monde, El Pais in Spain, The Guardian in Britain and Der Spiegel in Germany. The Guardian shared the material with The New York Times, and the five news organizations have worked together to plan the timing of their reports.

So, Wikileaks isn't exactly working alone per say...

ThanxsMan
12-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Wikileaks is like that kid in highschool who just loves drama. I mean, not likes it or enjoys watching it, but LOVES it. It's beyond enjoyment for that kid. That kid will do everything in his or her power to start trouble, no matter how trivial the subject may seem at the time. By the time THAT KID is done with it, it will be a full blown disaster.

Wikileaks basically just goes out of it's way to complicate shit. They don't care about the public. Don't believe me? Ok, fine. What's the information in Assange's 'suicide pill?' If he were so intent on public wellfare, the most damaging information would have been released first, not kept in his private files so he could try to blackmail his way out of arrest.

THAT KID always wants to make a scene, but always wants to use proxies to do it. He'll take innocuous comments or things said in confidence and make sure everyone knows just how SERIOUS it is. He'll make sure things you do that you'd rather not have people know about are public spectacle, and then when it comes back around to him, as these things always do, THAT KID will play up the drama all the more, acting like the hapless victim. A poor, innocent bystander who just wanted to be friends.

Yeah, THAT KID was a dick in highschool, and he hasn't gotten any better now that he's got a computer and hacker buddies.

Thank you! I also remember the first big "news" that was uploaded to wikileaks, which was a torrent of facebook profiles so companies could download them to find dirt on possible employees to find reasons not to hire said people.

ThanxsMan
12-08-2010, 11:16 AM
And in conjuncture with what I previously posted, I have no issue with corruption being outted or anything like that but it seems most of the info uploaded is basic political favor stuff (no saying it's good but it's kind of obvious this happens in the real world) and people talking shit over petty things.

Richter
12-08-2010, 11:28 AM
That "rap.e by deception" charge I actually had heard was called "sex by surprise" which sounded more like a paysite than a charge. :D

Can I please fantasize about getting my balls squashed without slactivism leftist BS complaining to fundamentalist conservative BS complaining please?

Xelnaga
12-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that the US government is having kittens over Wikileaks squealing on them, while at the same time the Homeland Security head just unveiled a new campaign with Wal-mart telling citizens to squeal on each other to that aforementioned government?

Hypocrisy much?

gopballbuster
12-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Actually, he was accused of "rap.e by deception" by two feminists, one of whom is a known radical (i.e. the type who claim such misandric statements as "all men are rapists").

Turns out - yes he had sex with them, and it was consensual... what wasn't consensual is that he said he'd use a condom, and it came off.

Apparently, consenting to sex is now ra.pe according to feminists.
How 'bout the woman who was asleep?

ohiodick
12-08-2010, 03:28 PM
There was a time the CIA would have wasted the :machine: slimball that put out all that classified info. But the CIA has been "*********" by the spineless, politically correct fucks running the U.S. A lot of people have been put in danger because of wikileaks. Including members of the military.

But you let the "slimball" gopt the outed a CIA agnent named Valerie Plame Wilson and no one had a cow about that. So were was all the outrage then? I didn't see anyone lined up to shoot Dick Cheney and Scooter baby Libby
Maybe you should work to find the one that released the info to Wikileaks, that's the one that has and should deal with being a traitor.

Snoodle
12-08-2010, 06:11 PM
But you let the "slimball" gopt the outed a CIA agnent named Valerie Plame Wilson and no one had a cow about that. So were was all the outrage then? I didn't see anyone lined up to shoot Dick Cheney and Scooter baby Libby
Maybe you should work to find the one that released the info to Wikileaks, that's the one that has and should deal with being a traitor.

I love that argument. 'It's the guy who stole the info's fault, not the people who then released it carelessly and, in all likelyhood, maliciously.'

If you buy stolen shit, you're doing something illegal. If you profit from illegal activities knowingly, you're doing something illegal. Period.

Also, I remember a LOT of outrage. Of course, that was one operative outed by a guy IN OFFICE, not multiple operations exposed by a guy with no connections to the government aside from someone stealing info for him.

gopballbuster
12-08-2010, 07:14 PM
I love that argument. 'It's the guy who stole the info's fault, not the people who then released it carelessly and, in all likelyhood, maliciously.'

If you buy stolen shit, you're doing something illegal. If you profit from illegal activities knowingly, you're doing something illegal. Period.

Also, I remember a LOT of outrage. Of course, that was one operative outed by a guy IN OFFICE, not multiple operations exposed by a guy with no connections to the government aside from someone stealing info for him.
And the fact that Plame was never in danger. Ass-ange is going to make a nice wife he he gets to a US Federal prison. He'll never want to take a shower again.

ty509
12-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Actually, until this point, I have been an avid supporter of WikiLeaks. I think they've done some very useful and illuminating stuff concerning US troops (and Blackwater employees) in Iraq behaving, shall we say... indiscriminately. That's the kind of stuff people should be aware of. And most of the leaks in this batch were harmless...

HOWEVER, one of the leaks in this recent batch was a list of sites that the US considers critical (as in, destroying or compromising these sites would put many many people in danger... to the point that the memos were not supposed to be forwarded around the related governments by the recipients, but were supposed to be completely contained by those contacted). Some sites were obvious, others were not (such as vaccine and antivenin storage locations). That's REALLY fucking bad. And to me, the act of releasing THAT particular information is, at the very least, a callous act completely in disregard to human life... if not completely and totally malicious in nature.

So I hope he fucking rots in jail while a 275lb black dude "loves" him real nice with a sandpaper condom.

mick_sl8ter
12-09-2010, 07:40 AM
I did not even know that. That makes it worse !
So not only if you receive money for your adult services, but also if you pay for adult services, they will end your account ?

They are thieves indeed !

It would be awesome if this entrepreneur would set up several paypal accounts with donate buttons. So that people who are mad at paypal will not only end their account. But also help fund the development of paypal's biggest alternative.

Freedom of speech.
Freedom of payment.
Freedom of privacy.
Freedom of not having to be afraid of NAZI's ( = government organisations ).

And we can all get these things, if only we had real democracy.
To vote out the NAZI's.

Paypal's practices have been criminally unfair and irresponsible for years now. They make money by freezing accounts so you can't access your money. They're not a bank so they're not limited by the laws or morality of fiduciary responsibility. I've boycotted them since the beginning because of their horrific business practices. also, they have a 100% moratorium on any adult content, so you won't be able to give your money to any adult themes site or person without risking them freezing your account, or the account of the person you wanted to help. Just give your money to a reputable charity. It'll get to where it's going and you can finally forget Paypal forever.
We need a responsible, adult-friendly third party merchant to rise up and help us out.
Any entrepreneurs out there willing to give it a try?
-Knave(EM)

mick_sl8ter
12-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Democracy does not block the truth !

http://i55.tinypic.com/i50zye.jpg

gopballbuster
12-09-2010, 02:16 PM

Oh, good. I was afraid this would turn into a donnybrook of churlish pictures and name-calling.

ohiodick
12-09-2010, 03:18 PM

Can we drop the Nazi crap? It has no bearing on Health Care, our president, nor WikiLeaks. Enough with it already.:(

aiam
12-09-2010, 04:35 PM
What you and a lot of other people are forgetting is that Wikileaks went to the State department before anybody else and said "Leak what you can", and the State department refused, which led to Wikileaks releasing all that content.

What are those sites related to btw, I didn't see any updates like this.

Actually, until this point, I have been an avid supporter of WikiLeaks. I think they've done some very useful and illuminating stuff concerning US troops (and Blackwater employees) in Iraq behaving, shall we say... indiscriminately. That's the kind of stuff people should be aware of. And most of the leaks in this batch were harmless...

HOWEVER, one of the leaks in this recent batch was a list of sites that the US considers critical (as in, destroying or compromising these sites would put many many people in danger... to the point that the memos were not supposed to be forwarded around the related governments by the recipients, but were supposed to be completely contained by those contacted). Some sites were obvious, others were not (such as vaccine and antivenin storage locations). That's REALLY fucking bad. And to me, the act of releasing THAT particular information is, at the very least, a callous act completely in disregard to human life... if not completely and totally malicious in nature.

So I hope he fucking rots in jail while a 275lb black dude "loves" him real nice with a sandpaper condom.

ty509
12-11-2010, 01:32 AM
What you and a lot of other people are forgetting is that Wikileaks went to the State department before anybody else and said "Leak what you can", and the State department refused, which led to Wikileaks releasing all that content.

What are those sites related to btw, I didn't see any updates like this.

Then you probably didn't look very hard...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40526224/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security/

I didn't forget that that WikiLeaks tried to get leaks legally through the government. But keeping classified information classified does not, in ANY way shape or form, make it OK to release a list of infrastructural targets... even the major news websites are being pretty coy about the sites revealed in the leak, which makes it seem like the uncut list has some pretty under-the-radar stuff.

The argument that as a truth-crusader, if somebody is withholding information and you think the general public needs to know more (IN GENERAL), so you steal it and disseminate that information... I'll buy that. I get it. I'm down (this is why I used to be a complete supporter of WikiLeaks).... But you still have the ability to PICK AND CHOOSE what exactly you release to the world; you're not completely freed of any responsibility as the distributor of that information. That, I don't buy, not for a second.

Just ask yourself: who exactly stands to profit off of this particular information being available? Is it:
A. Decent people, who have no interest in harming other human beings,
-or-
B. Not-so-decent people, who are looking to do large-scale damage?

To me, it's either criminal negligence on a large scale or outright maliciousness.

smackMyNuts
12-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm staying out of this discussion generally, but I did want to remind people that it is, in fact, not illegal to publish classified documents in the US. So people are throwing around the word "illegal" a lot when it's not at all clear that any of this is criminal. Whether or not it's ethical, I'll let people argue about, but there's no reason to believe that any crime has been committed.

Kisame
04-11-2011, 04:34 AM

This kid did more for human rights than any other of you guys in this forum here.
He created a file system named rubberhose ( http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber-hose_cryptanalysis) which does a lot of help to people in repressive states .

Also wikileaks publicated a lot of other naughty stories like poison garbage in front of the coast of the ivorycoast and that were lots of tons which were high toxic and nobody knew about this fucking shit besides the big companies which were responsible for that.

Wikileaks also publicated stuff about Banks how dirty they are and what illegal stuff they did.

Maybe the power and the responsibility which daniel and julian had was to much for them, but wikileaks is a project which did more for human rights than our stupid west gouverments.

also wikielaks kills noone, just our gourverments who let our soldiers die in afghanistan and Irak for economic interests. i get sick. Just look youself in all those depesches , this is not manipulated news from boulevard journalism, investigated journalism is dead ! Journalists like the ones who fucked nixon or filmed the napalm attacks in vietnam are history, we need something like wikileaks do expose our gourverments.
Gouverments don't expose themselfes! Nobody want to show their dirty laundry to the public and if old school journalism can't do anything anymore than i am greatfull fore wikileaks.

Like thomas jefferson said, if i had the choice between a newspaper without a gouverment and a gouverment without a newspaper, i would not hesistate a secont to vote the newspaper.
Thank god for the truth - no matter how it comes to us!