PDA

View Full Version : On Her Majesties Ballbusting Service

try
12-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Explanations later, lets get straight into the action,

The Strange Case of Cherry and the Slave Traders

Cherry stiffened as the three men who barred her way approached, but she retained a relaxed composure. Unlike the girl with her, an auburn haired beauty called Claire, who was visibly tense. One man, leering in a disgusting manner, took hold of Cherry by the shoulders, almost salvating over her as his eyes feasted on her curvy figure, that was clad in a very tight black cat suit, "Are we gonn'a have some fun with you two cuties." he said, grinning, while the other men laughed.
"Oh good," responded Cherry, "I love fun guys!" And with that she brought her knee up with all the force she could, making the smile on the mans face turn to a grimace of pain as he bent over and the fell to his knees. "Isn't this fun!" Cherry quipped.
"Your gonn'a wish you hadn't done that," one of the other men shouted, "by the trime I've finished with you you'll never dare show your face in public again." He swung a right hook at Cherry that, had it connected, would certainly have ruined her pretty features. But there was no danger of that, the blonde just stepping back, and as the mans fist went harmlessly past her face, with her right leg almost fully withdrawn, she delivered an almost running kick into his groin. It was a perfectly executed blow, one Cherry had practiced many times, and as the instep of her booted foot came up underneath her attackers testicles, it not only smashed both beyond repair but ****** them up into the mans belly. As his feet were lifted by the impact he let out a terrible cry, and when his hands clutched at his injured crotch he realised there no balls there any more! Screaming, he fell to the ground, delirous from the pain and trauma.
The third man looked on wide eyed with shock. "Bloody hell!" He said to himself. Cherry now took advantage of his hesitancy. Seeing that his legs were quite close together she reasoned a kick into, rather than under, the balls would be most effective, and she pirouetted gracefully through 180 degrees to propel her foot into his nuts. Now, when she demonstrated this kick in martial arts demos she could break planks of wood, so, as you can imagine, the effect on the much more vulnerable target of the mans testicles was truly terrible! His sac was split open at the sides, and the blood and gore of the crushed reproductive organs spewed out into his pants. For a second his mouth opened to scream, but no sound emerged as he fell, unconsciuos, to the ground.

There were two witnesses to this skillful and brutal display of violence, the man Cherry had kneed, and the lovely Claire, and the reactions could not have been more differant. The man no longer looked at Cherry with lust, but with fear. He didn't know how she'd learnt to fight like that, but he'd seen enough to terrify him, especially because of her strategy of going straight for the nuts! Claire, in contrast, was wide eyed with wonder and joy! "Oh wow! That was so cool!" Unfortunately her delight at seeing Cherry put these oafs in their place, and by the most suitable, and amusing, way, of destroying their manhood, stopped her noticing until it was to late the last guy make a lunge for her, and having grabbed her shoulders, put a hand round her throat.
"Right!" He yelled at Cherry, "You take your belt off and tie your own hands with it, or I'll break this bitches neck!" Cherry could see no alternative to doing as he said, and began to unbuckle the belt at her waist. But things did not go as the man planned, for Claire, emboldened by Cherry's bravery, saw that her captor had his eyes fixed on the blonde, and she also saw his groin was slightly to the right of her body. So, she swiftly raised a clenched fist into the air and brought it down with all the force she could muster into his balls. Unlike Cherry she had no training, or esperience of fighting, but she was a strong girl, about five feet nine, and the mans balls were still painful, courtesy of Cherry's knee. He cried out, and his grip on Claire loosened enough for her to break free. With an exultant expression she looked at Cherry, "Now, kick the wankers bollocks off, do it for me!"
"I'd be delighted", Cherry grinned. The man glanced fearfully around, but with wall of the compound behind him there was nowhere to run. Snarling he kicked out at Cherry and she caught his ankle with her left hand and grabbed his balls with her right. Releasing his foot she grinned at him, "My, your a big boy! Plenty to get hold of." With that she squeezed his balls savagely, dragging him round by them, as he screamed, squealed almost, in a high pitched cry of agony. As tears of pain flowed from his eyes, tears pf laughter ran down the face of Claire. "Rip his nuts off Cherry!" She cried. "Ok", answered the other girl, as she kicked the mans feet from behind, and while he fell on his back lifted up with the hand that gripped his groin. So, for a second his whole eight was on his scrotum and inevitably it couldn't stand the strain. She released her hold and as he lay on the ground, quiet now as he'd lost consciousness, Claire could see from the crotch of his trousers turning red from blood that Cherry had indeed ********* him.
"Cherry, your my heroine!" The girls hugged. Then Cherry said they'd better get out of there now, but before they left she glanced back at the men. Two were still out cold, the other still screaming. "Thanks boys, you sure know how to show a girl a good time."

To be continued

Explanation of context
Claire is the daughter of a nuclear physicist at Britians weapons research, She'd been kidnapped and her father informed that he must give her kidnappers the info on his weapons research to them (they intended to sell it to the highest bidder) or she was dead. Claire had been taken to the criminals headquarters on a Carribean island state called Brattugia, a country ruled by a tyrant who granted sanctuary to any who had the money to bribe him. As Britian could not be seen using it's military power, like a raid by the SAS, on a foriegn country over the kidnap of one person, MI6 had sent Cherry to Claires rescue. A submarine dropped her at the island, and when she returned with Claire they set sail for England.
But what Claire told Cherry about where she'd been held worried her. These criminals had a number of operations from Brattugia, drugs, gun running, and worst of all, a slave trade in girls, kidnapped from all over Central and South America, and selling them to the sex trade. Cherry knew that there was no chance of getting MI6 to assist in stopping this vile trade in girls, so she vowed then when she was back in England she'd arrange it. She'd call all her friends, girls who knew how to fight, after all she'd trained many of them, and the plan would be this. They'd go to Brattugia posing as a sexy dance troupe, that was certian to get admittance from the sexist oafs who ran that country, and then they'd dish out justice to the pervs Claire had told her about.

And in a while, when I've got time, I'll tell of how a group of brave girls show who really is the stronger sex, as they take revenge for womanhood on the slave traders. And, of course, it will involve lovely ladies inflicting a great deal of pain on a great many male crotches!

Messalina
12-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Explanations later, lets get straight into the action,

The Strange Case of Cherry and the Slave Traders

Cherry stiffened as the three men who barred her way approached, but she retained a relaxed composure. Unlike the girl with her, an auburn haired beauty called Claire, who was visibly tense. One man, leering in a disgusting manner, took hold of Cherry by the shoulders, almost salvating over her as his eyes feasted on her curvy figure, that was clad in a very tight black cat suit, "Are we gonn'a have some fun with you two cuties." he said, grinning, while the other men laughed.
"Oh good," responded Cherry, "I love fun guys!" And with that she brought her knee up with all the force she could, making the smile on the mans face turn to a grimace of pain as he bent over and the fell to his knees. "Isn't this fun!" Cherry quipped.
"Your gonn'a wish you hadn't done that," one of the other men shouted, "by the trime I've finished with you you'll never dare show your face in public again." He swung a right hook at Cherry that, had it connected, would certainly have ruined her pretty features. But there was no danger of that, the blonde just stepping back, and as the mans fist went harmlessly past her face, with her right leg almost fully withdrawn, she delivered an almost running kick into his groin. It was a perfectly executed blow, one Cherry had practiced many times, and as the instep of her booted foot came up underneath her attackers testicles, it not only smashed both beyond repair but ****** them up into the mans belly. As his feet were lifted by the impact he let out a terrible cry, and when his hands clutched at his injured crotch he realised there no balls there any more! Screaming, he fell to the ground, delirous from the pain and trauma.
The third man looked on wide eyed with shock. "Bloody hell!" He said to himself. Cherry now took advantage of his hesitancy. Seeing that his legs were quite close together she reasoned a kick into, rather than under, the balls would be most effective, and she pirouetted gracefully through 180 degrees to propel her foot into his nuts. Now, when she demonstrated this kick in martial arts demos she could break planks of wood, so, as you can imagine, the effect on the much more vulnerable target of the mans testicles was truly terrible! His sac was split open at the sides, and the blood and gore of the crushed reproductive organs spewed out into his pants. For a second his mouth opened to scream, but no sound emerged as he fell, unconsciuos, to the ground.

There were two witnesses to this skillful and brutal display of violence, the man Cherry had kneed, and the lovely Claire, and the reactions could not have been more differant. The man no longer looked at Cherry with lust, but with fear. He didn't know how she'd learnt to fight like that, but he'd seen enough to terrify him, especially because of her strategy of going straight for the nuts! Claire, in contrast, was wide eyed with wonder and joy! "Oh wow! That was so cool!" Unfortunately her delight at seeing Cherry put these oafs in their place, and by the most suitable, and amusing, way, of destroying their manhood, stopped her noticing until it was to late the last guy make a lunge for her, and having grabbed her shoulders, put a hand round her throat.
"Right!" He yelled at Cherry, "You take your belt off and tie your own hands with it, or I'll break this bitches neck!" Cherry could see no alternative to doing as he said, and began to unbuckle the belt at her waist. But things did not go as the man planned, for Claire, emboldened by Cherry's bravery, saw that her captor had his eyes fixed on the blonde, and she also saw his groin was slightly to the right of her body. So, she swiftly raised a clenched fist into the air and brought it down with all the force she could muster into his balls. Unlike Cherry she had no training, or esperience of fighting, but she was a strong girl, about five feet nine, and the mans balls were still painful, courtesy of Cherry's knee. He cried out, and his grip on Claire loosened enough for her to break free. With an exultant expression she looked at Cherry, "Now, kick the wankers bollocks off, do it for me!"
"I'd be delighted", Cherry grinned. The man glanced fearfully around, but with wall of the compound behind him there was nowhere to run. Snarling he kicked out at Cherry and she caught his ankle with her left hand and grabbed his balls with her right. Releasing his foot she grinned at him, "My, your a big boy! Plenty to get hold of." With that she squeezed his balls savagely, dragging him round by them, as he screamed, squealed almost, in a high pitched cry of agony. As tears of pain flowed from his eyes, tears pf laughter ran down the face of Claire. "Rip his nuts off Cherry!" She cried. "Ok", answered the other girl, as she kicked the mans feet from behind, and while he fell on his back lifted up with the hand that gripped his groin. So, for a second his whole eight was on his scrotum and inevitably it couldn't stand the strain. She released her hold and as he lay on the ground, quiet now as he'd lost consciousness, Claire could see from the crotch of his trousers turning red from blood that Cherry had indeed ********* him.
"Cherry, your my heroine!" The girls hugged. Then Cherry said they'd better get out of there now, but before they left she glanced back at the men. Two were still out cold, the other still screaming. "Thanks boys, you sure know how to show a girl a good time."

To be continued

Explanation of context
Claire is the daughter of a nuclear physicist at Britians weapons research, She'd been kidnapped and her father informed that he must give her kidnappers the info on his weapons research to them (they intended to sell it to the highest bidder) or she was dead. Claire had been taken to the criminals headquarters on a Carribean island state called Brattugia, a country ruled by a tyrant who granted sanctuary to any who had the money to bribe him. As Britian could not be seen using it's military power, like a raid by the SAS, on a foriegn country over the kidnap of one person, MI6 had sent Cherry to Claires rescue. A submarine dropped her at the island, and when she returned with Claire they set sail for England.
But what Claire told Cherry about where she'd been held worried her. These criminals had a number of operations from Brattugia, drugs, gun running, and worst of all, a slave trade in girls, kidnapped from all over Central and South America, and selling them to the sex trade. Cherry knew that there was no chance of getting MI6 to assist in stopping this vile trade in girls, so she vowed then when she was back in England she'd arrange it. She'd call all her friends, girls who knew how to fight, after all she'd trained many of them, and the plan would be this. They'd go to Brattugia posing as a sexy dance troupe, that was certian to get admittance from the sexist oafs who ran that country, and then they'd dish out justice to the pervs Claire had told her about.

And in a while, when I've got time, I'll tell of how a group of brave girls show who really is the stronger sex, as they take revenge for womanhood on the slave traders. And, of course, it will involve lovely ladies inflicting a great deal of pain on a great many male crotches!

Hello there,

How are you? I like this, well done! :thumbup Please, continue your writings.

Messalina :)

poolman2
12-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Hi try,

You definitely have the nugget of a good story. I just wish it were 3-4 times longer, and with the explanatory epilogue as the beginning. I hope you continue.

poolman2 :)

samuelbbbb
12-12-2010, 03:57 AM
very good at writing, too, my dear! very nice story! look forward to next episodes! and what about illustrating it? :ibow4u:

Alec Anaconda
12-12-2010, 07:08 AM
It’s so refreshing to see a new story where the author has bothered to invent a title, and use that title in the thread’s title.

I look forward to your continuation.

Alec Anaconda

try
12-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Thank you all for your kind replies. Yes, I am writing more of this story, and doing an illustration, possibly a few. It'll all be here soon.

try
12-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Hello there,

How are you? I like this, well done! :thumbup Please, continue your writings.

Messalina :)

I'm very well, thank you Messalina, I hope you are to. It's always good to see a lady on this forum, I had a look at some of your posts in other threads, and you make intelligent, thoughtful comments. So I'm very pleased you liked my little tale, more to come soon.

try
12-12-2010, 08:36 PM
PART 2

On Brattugia, after Cherry had left with Claire, the master of the gang wanted an explanation. Or rather, the mistress, as the boss was a lady, who called herself Madame Rouge. She was a tall, curvy lady, about 40 years old, with an arresting beauty. Her black curls of hair, softly tanned skin and dark, flashing eyes, gave away her Latin origin. Clad in very tight trousers, a fitted blouse and high heeled boots, she was an enticing sight, as were 4 younger women who accompanied her, all dressed the same way as Madame Rouge. Before them were a group of men, all of whom looked sheepish, embarassed, and the cause of that was the humiliating way that Cherry had dealt with 3 of their colleagues.
Madame was in no mood to be sympathetic. "What?" She demanded, "do I employ you guys for? I'll remind you, it's because your men, and men have strength, you know the stronger sex and all that. And what do I now hear? That some blonde bimbo escapes with our most valuable possesion, and 3 of my 'men'" her tone was heavy with sarcasm, "try and stop her and she castrates the 3 of them!" One of the girls at her side giggled at the word **********, but stopped when Madame glared at her. "Well, Madame continued, "what have you big strong men got to say?"
"I'm sorry Madame," one man replied, "but that girl must fight like a demon! She actually ripped the balls off one guy." All the girls giggled now, and Madame let them have their amusement. Fixing her gaze on the man who'd spoken, she approached him. In her right hand was a riding crop, though he didn't notice it. As she stopped a foot from him he was mesmorised by her voluptious curves, straining against her tight clothing. But he did notice the crop when she hit him in the groin with it, good and hard! "Agh!" He cried, both his hands dropping to his crotch. "Just making sure you've got some balls," Madame grinned slyly as she spoke, then winked at the girls, all of whom were laughing. "Well," Madame continued, "we have to accept whats happened, let's hope that blonde amazon doesn't return. If she does, perhaps I should employ her, rather than you wimps".

She left the room, and the man whose groin she'd hit glared angrily at the grinning girls. "It's alright for you," he said to them, "you don't have testicles, you don't know how much it hurts to get hit in them!". This just made the girls laugh even more, one approaching him and swinging her hips sexily. "And if that girl comes here again you won't have any testicles!" She laughed. Another of the girls added, "I wish I'd seen that, a girl kicking those guys nuts into pulp, must have been so cool!"
All the girls who worked for Madame loathed the men she employed, seeing them as uncouth oafs who couldn't keep their hands to themselves, who taunted them with crude comments, and they'd been amused and delighted at hearing what Cherry had done to 3 guys. In a way it made them feel empowered, that for a moment they'd got the upper hand. As they moved to follow Madame, one, a girl called Cheryl, acted on her feelings. Passing by one of the men she just punched him with all her strength, and right where he felt it most!. Cheryl was only about 5 feet tall, and the sight of this diminutive girl doubling a man over with a punch in his balls made the other young ladies fall about laughing. She grinned wickedly as her friends congratulated her. "Nice one Cheryl!" Said one, while another mentioned that the guy she'd hit had pinched her bottom the other day. On hearing that Cheryls smile disapeared, she looked at the man she'd punched, and with real venom in her voice she almost spat her words. "Hope that really hurts creep! And I hope that girl returns and rips your nuts off!"
Laughing, all the girls left, leaving 2 men to nurse their painful testicles.

Meanwhile, in England

A month had passed since Cherry had rescued Claire, and the former had gathered together a group of ladies who knew how to fight, and were ready to help bring an end to the depraved criminal activities on Brattugia. One girl Cherry didn't want to go with them was Claire, as she didn't have the fighting skill of the others. Claire though, was desparate to go, and argued that as Cherry had been teaching her how to fight since they got home, she was able to look after herself.
"No your not," Cherry argued, "you've worked hard and you have a real aptitude for martial arts, but after just a few weeks training your nowhere near ready to fight a group of men."
"Ok," Claire agreed, "I've still got a lot to learn. But I know the layout of their place, it's pretty big, and I think there's more than a hundred men there. And I did get to know a few of the girls who work there, they all got involved 'cos they'd got money troubles and it pays well there. But I think their basically good people who could be turned, especially as they all despise the guys there. Really, they hate them. One told me that one of those men touched her up and she kicked him in the nuts so hard he couldn't walk for a week."
Cherry smiled. "Well she meets with my approval! Ok, your in. But you stay out of the fighting, right?"
"Right." Claire agreed, though Cherry had an uncomfortable feeling she couldn't be trusted to keep her promise.
One of the group of girl fighters Cherry had recruited now spoke. "So, I think we all understand the mission. Go and kick a lot of mindless oafs in the nuts!"
"You got it," Cherry agreed, "let's go do it."

to be continued

try
12-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi try,

You definitely have the nugget of a good story. I just wish it were 3-4 times longer, and with the explanatory epilogue as the beginning. I hope you continue.

poolman2 :)

Hi Poolman,

Glad you liked the story and thanks for your kind comment. It really does help when people say what they think of somebody's creative efforts, it encourages you to do more when you know there are people taking notice. And yes, I do see your point that the epilogue would perhaps have been better at the beginning, but I decided to go straight into the action to get peoples attention. Maybe that wasn't a good idea, but anyway, it's done now. Hope you enjoy the next instalment, just posted it.

try
12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
very good at writing, too, my dear! very nice story! look forward to next episodes! and what about illustrating it? :ibow4u:

You've been reading my mind Samuel. Illustration is on it's way, but it maybe a couple of days till I post it. I'm taking care with it, it's going to be a good drawing.

try
12-12-2010, 09:05 PM
It’s so refreshing to see a new story where the author has bothered to invent a title, and use that title in the thread’s title.

I look forward to your continuation.

Alec Anaconda

Thanks Alec, I was quite pleased with myself about the title. I thought as I was having my heroine Cherry in a sort of Bondish (as in James) secret agent type adventure, I needed a title that went with that.

try
12-13-2010, 07:55 PM
And here's the next instalment,

PART 3

As Cherry expected they had no trouble entering Brattugia, and on arrival booked into the main towns one decent hotel. It had been Cherry's plan that they'd chat up some of the guys from Madame Rouge's place, who did, she assumed, visit the town, and it not being a big conurbation it shouldn't be difficult to find them. However, fate was to change her plans when Claire, the girl Cherry had rescued, saw a girl she remembered she'd met when being held captive. Her name was Barbara, known as Babs, and she'd befriended Claire while the latter was a prisoner. Claire introduced her to Cherry, and having settled down with a drink in the hotel bar, Babs told them how she came to be with the criminal gang.

"Was a year ago," Babs began, "I was drifting round Central America, sort of doing a hippy thing, when I heard of a job here. I didn't find out what sort of outfit I'd be working for till I got here, like most of the girls there. But after your here, well, it's not always easy to leave this island."
"How come," Cherry asked, "you and your friends haven't been sold to the sex trade? I hear from Claire it's one of their capers."
"They use Latino girls for that, they have connections in South America to get them. Madame needs girls with a bit of education to do the books, look after the money. She'd never trust the men she hires with that, their all real low-life, as," she glanced at Claire, "you'll have noticed when you were there.They are there to provide muscle." Babs paused, then grinned as she looked at Cherry. "I hear though that you really showed 3 of them who the stronger sex is."
"Yea," Cherry grinned to, "are there any girls destined for the sex trade being held their now?" When Babs said no, not at the moment, Cherry continued. "Well that makes it easier if there's nobody in need of rescuing. Ok Babs, you go back, and don't worry, something is going to happen soon. I've bought some girls I know, and the way some of them fight makes me look soft. And they'll really enjoy kicking the nuts off these creeps!"
After the other girl left Cherry used her mobile phone to summon her friends, 5 of them in all, and after telling them of Babs and what she'd said, she told them there was a change of plan. "As there's nobody we have to rescue, we just go in there. We find where the operations books, or computer records, whatever, that has the evidence to present to the world. That should close them down, or at least make the governments of the countries their finding girls to sell into sex slavery to take action."
"This Babs, do you trust her not to tell on us?" one of Cherry's friends asked. "Yes, but it doesn't really matter if she does. After all, we knew we'd have to fight at some point, so if they are expecting us, well," she grinned, "let's not disapoint them. Right girls?"
"Right". they answered in unison.

But there was going to be someone who needed rescuing. For one of Madames men had seen Claire, and Babs with her and Cherry, so on returning to the gangs compound Babs got a nasty shock. She was summoned to see Madame Rouge, who, with two men at her side, demanded that Babs told them what had been said. At first Babs wouldn't say, but when Madame told her she'd let the men force it out of her, well, she looked at their leering faces, and didn't want to even think of what they'd do to her. The attitude of the men though, did change when they heard the girl with Claire was the same one who'd ********* 3 of them, suddenly they were apprehensive.
"Madame," one said, his fear apparent in his voice, "what do you expect us to do? That bitch goes straight for the nuts, and if she's got other girls with her who are like her, well..." his voice trailed off.
"I'll go straight for your nuts if you don't start acting like men!" an angry Madame Rouge shouted. "Good grief, what do you think I pay you creeps 5,000 US dollars a week for? It's because your males, strong, tough. And now your quaking in your y-fronts because a few girls are going to try and attack us! Look, lock this girl in one of the cells, tell everyone to expect trouble, and," she paused, trying to keep her anger in check, "then stay out of my sight."

As the men led Babs to a cell she could see they were fearful of Cherry's return by the expressions on their faces.. "When Cherry and her friends get here," Babs told them, "they'll kick your bollacks into pulp, and boy, will I enjoy seeing that.!"

Next, The Big Bust!

try
12-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh, nearly forgot to mention, an illustration is nearly done.

poolman2
12-14-2010, 02:30 AM
try,

I like the way you are developing the story. Parts 2 and 3 are fleshing it out well. Overall, it's an excellent read. Please keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananajum

Messalina
12-14-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm very well, thank you Messalina, I hope you are to. It's always good to see a lady on this forum, I had a look at some of your posts in other threads, and you make intelligent, thoughtful comments. So I'm very pleased you liked my little tale, more to come soon.

Hello there,

I'm so pleased to learn, you're well. :) Yes, I'm well also. Thank you, for inquiring. BTW, I believe.. I'm one of the few women posters here. I believe, I'm unique in "other" ways as well. ;)

I don't enjoy "ballbusting". In fact, I strongly disapprove of the action. I find the act; to be a brutal and vicious sexual assault. Wether, it's done in fiction or reality. In my mind, there's no legitamite reason for it. Save, in defence of oneself or another person.

Also, I believe "ballbusting" in real life; is a risky activity at best. AND, a dangerous health threat.. at worst. A severe blow, can cause bloodclots to form or bring about testicular torsion. Even so-called light blows or "ball taps", can cause scar tissue to form on the inside of the testes. This can render the testicles, less effective over time.

However, having stated all the above; I find the idea of a woman, attacking and destroying the "man hood" of a sexual predator.. to be an incredible "turn-on". :D I mean, in fiction of course. Although, in real life, I don't really have a problem with a woman destroying a male assailant's "junk", in the course of defending herself.

The thing is; I prefer fictional predators, with fictional victims. I suppose, I'm a bit of a strange bird! "Ballbusting" in and of itself, is a "turn-off" for me. But, the severe "ballbusting" of violent men (by women) that, leads to permanent damage and or emasculation, is a "turn-on"! :wooow

Thank you, for reading my previous ramblings. AND for your very kind words, about them. :)

Take care Try,
Messalina

To the men here; please, don't pm me asking if I will come ******** you or write to you about same. Also, stop asking me on the message board or off; "But, what if a guy wants to have his balls kicked by a girl?". It doesn't change my feeling about kicking testicles. The thought of causing someone that kind of pain (even if, he's "into" it), tends to make me ill, almost physically. Besides, I can think of better things to do.. with and to the male organs! ;)

Warm regards
M

Alec Anaconda
12-14-2010, 11:35 AM
An illustration is nearly done

I’m looking forward to this!

Alec Anaconda

try
12-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Didn't quite have time to complete the drawings, (I've done 2) but they will be up tomorrow. Meanwhile, the adventures of Cherry and co continue,

PART 3

The Big Bust, or, the Complete Humiliation of the Male!

So, the plan Cherry had was that she and 4 of her friends, acompanied by Claire, would seek to find a way in the complex of Madame Rouge, which was a pretty big place, protected by high walls. The 2 other girls, who were exceptional climbers, would, separately from each other, look to find a way to climb in. And Cherry calculated that if things went wrong for the main attack party, hopefully the other 2 could help them. 1 of the girls who would be alone was Lola, and we'll start by describing her and how she got on. Lola was a lovely but diminutive lady, only 5 feet tall. With a curvy, but small, body, pert little face and black hair usually tied in a pony tail, she looked the picture of innocence. But that lovely little figure was trained to fight, was as hard as it was beautiful, and Lola could kick like a mule!
She had no troble clambering over the 20 foot wall, and found herself in the car compond, where the crooks kept their vehicles. There was nobody about, and she entered a building that was evidently used for maintaining cars, and it was there that she met 2 men. They assumed she was an associate of Cherry, of whom they'd been more than a little scared of meeting, but they couldn't imagine that this litle example of womanhood could be a threat to them. And her clothing made them salivate! A tight pair of jeans and an equally close fitting white top. This sexy attire was no accident, but was a ploy to distract the men. Cherry always advised her girls that the best way to drop a man was to put your boobs in his face, and as he gawped at them, put your knee in his balls! "Hi guys." Lola cheerfully greeted them.
"Ooh hello, little thing," a man smirked, and looked at the other, who added, "You look my dream come true. I hope you like a good fucking, 'cos that's what your gonna' get."
"Actually," a still smiling Lola replied, "I'm not your dream, but your worst nightmare. And I'm not gonna' be fucked, but your about to be well and truly fucked!"
"Is she serious?" One man laughed, and, grinning, they approached her. As the leering men got near Lola whirled through 180 degrees and drove her booted foot into the groin of of one man, the force generated by her spinning motion making the man feel like he'd been kicked by a horse. Before his startled friend could react she'd dropped the foot that delivered the kick to the floor and with the other back kicked him in the same spot. With both men doubled up holding their balls, Lola delivered another back kick, this time to the face of one, though only to rock him back a step, so his legs were apart. With the target opened up for assault, she put all her strength into kicking up, as she turned to face him, into his crotch. As her instep hit his groin from below, his battered testicles were bounced up like ballons just released into the air, the man letting out a horrible sickening scream as he clutched at his injured manhood. The other fought against the pain in his balls to try and stand, reaching out to grab Lola, only to recieve another kick, skilfully delivered by a straight motion of Lola's leg that drove her boots toe deep into his testicles, causing pain that was not only severe and sickening, but sharp, like a wound from a knife.
With each of her opponents incapacitated Lola clanced around the workshop, and seeing that a nearby table, obviously used as workbench, had two vices attached to it's side, she had a wicked idea. She dragged one man to the table, and undid his trousers, lowered them and began to pull his underpants down. An attempt by the man to resist was ended by a punch in the nuts, and Lola then dragged him up and on top of a vice, secured his balls in it, and tightened the device around them. He screamed and screamed, tears of agony and terror streaming down his face, as he lay on the table , his balls gripped in the vice!
It didn't take Lola long to do the same to the other man, he also needing a punch in the balls to fully pacify him before securing his battered manhood in the other vice. She tied each mans hands behind their backs so they couldn't free their balls, and with a big grin, stood back to admire her handiwork.

The sound of someone entering the room made Lola look round. It was one of Madames girls, who on seeing her was startled, but regained her composure and asked if she was on of Cherry's friends. Lola confirmed that, and the girl introduced herself as Flo. "We're all on your side, we want to get out, all the girls are tired of working for this evil organisation, and especially we're tired of the disgusting so called men who..." At that point her voice trailed off as she saw the two guys, and that they were both crying bitterly. Looking closer she saw why, and burst out laughing, laughing so much she couldn't speak for a moment. "Oh god," Flo eventually managed, between her laughs, "you've really got them by the balls.!"
Lola grinned, and Flo continued, "But you may have a problem. They found out Babs had betrayed them, she's locked up, and they've got a trap for your friends. Not sure exactly what it is, but I do know their going to arrange to let them in, then spring whatever plan it is they have."
"Thanks for letting me know," replied Lola. "Theres another girl, she's called Annette, who should have found a way in on the compounds other side, if we go there to meet her maybe we can stop whatever it is these guys have planned."
"No prob with me," Flo answered, "we'll pass where Babs is being held if you think it's the right time to free her. And I'll give you all the help I can, I think all the girls here will. But one thing I gotta' do before we go." With that Flo produced a digital camera from her pocket. Worth saying here that Flo was a very attractive lady, and like all the girls who worked for Madame wore light grey trousers, very tight, and a grey fitted blouse. She was a sexy sight, and enjoyed being so. But the men here did not know how to treat a lady, and she and the other girls had endured many crude comments from them, and sometimes uninvited touching up, so Flo was loving the sight of two of those men with their balls in a vice. She pointed the camera at the weeping men, "Give us a smile boys," she gloated, "I'm gonna' put you on YouTube."

to be continued

try
12-14-2010, 09:04 PM
try,

I like the way you are developing the story. Parts 2 and 3 are fleshing it out well. Overall, it's an excellent read. Please keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananajum

Hi poolman,
Glad you like this story, it's been spinning round my head for a long while and I'm really enjoying finally putting it out in a written tale, and illustrations will follow soon.
You've made an interesting point in both your posts about putting the story in it's descriptive context. That can be an awkward balance, let me explain. Obviously people read a ballbusting story to read about ballbusting, but writing something like "a beautiful girl kicks a guy in the nuts and he bends over in agony" isn't going to interest anybody, you need more to get peoples attention. But, if you overdo the background context you could bore people, and they'll stop reading. So, I decided to begin the tale by getting straight into the action, to get peoples attention. Maybe that is the right way, maybe it isn't, but I am having great fun with this story, and I hope everyone who reads it is to.

I look forward to hearing more from you,

Try

try
12-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Hello there,

I'm so pleased to learn, you're well. :) Yes, I'm well also. Thank you, for inquiring. BTW, I believe.. I'm one of the few women posters here. I believe, I'm unique in "other" ways as well. ;)

I don't enjoy "ballbusting". In fact, I strongly disapprove of the action. I find the act; to be a brutal and vicious sexual assault. Wether, it's done in fiction or reality. In my mind, there's no legitamite reason for it. Save, in defence of oneself or another person.

Also, I believe "ballbusting" in real life; is a risky activity at best. AND, a dangerous health threat.. at worst. A severe blow, can cause bloodclots to form or bring about testicular torsion. Even so-called light blows or "ball taps", can cause scar tissue to form on the inside of the testes. This can render the testicles, less effective over time.

However, having stated all the above; I find the idea of a woman, attacking and destroying the "man hood" of a sexual predator.. to be an incredible "turn-on". :D I mean, in fiction of course. Although, in real life, I don't really have a problem with a woman destroying a male assailant's "junk", in the course of defending herself.

The thing is; I prefer fictional predators, with fictional victims. I suppose, I'm a bit of a strange bird! "Ballbusting" in and of itself, is a "turn-off" for me. But, the severe "ballbusting" of violent men (by women) that, leads to permanent damage and or emasculation, is a "turn-on"! :wooow

Thank you, for reading my previous ramblings. AND for your very kind words, about them. :)

Take care Try,
Messalina

To the men here; please, don't pm me asking if I will come ******** you or write to you about same. Also, stop asking me on the message board or off; "But, what if a guy wants to have his balls kicked by a girl?". It doesn't change my feeling about kicking testicles. The thought of causing someone that kind of pain (even if, he's "into" it), tends to make me ill, almost physically. Besides, I can think of better things to do.. with and to the male organs! ;)

Warm regards
M

I take your point Messalina (BTW you have a lovely name, you say you come from Scotland, is it a Scots name?) and while I have fantasies about a beautiful girl doing to me what my heroine Cherry and her friends do to men in my story, I wouldn't, obviously, really want to be *********. Or have my balls put in a vice, as happens to 2 guys in the latest update to my tale.

To me ballbusting is about the total ****** subjegation of a man to a woman. She's attacking the very organs that are the literal essence of his manhood, and you can't get a more forceful rejection than that! But I don't want my heroines to be man haters, so there has to be a reason for them to bust him, he's got to be a bad guy. And then when a girl, the 'weaker' sex, puts him in his place, that's the turn on! Or at least, it works for me.

poolman2
12-15-2010, 02:41 AM
Hi try,

This is another good installment in your story, but shouldn't it be called "Part 4" since you previously did a "Part 3." One more housekeeping comment: If you could shorten the paragraphs, and leave a blank line between each, the story would become all the more readable.

I think your story might be one of the few that actually a good plot inside an entertaining ballbusting yarn.

Please do keep up your good work.

Regards,

poolman2 :bananawin

try
12-15-2010, 08:09 PM
At last some drawings I've managed to complete. For anyone who hasn't read the story so far, Babs is one of the characters, I think I've made her look sexy.

Another point. The size limitations of images uploaded to FD can seriously harm the quality of the pics I do when I put them here. I'm not complaining, this is a free forum, and we should all be grateful for that. But it causes me problems when preparing drawings for uploading. It happened with these three, and can anyone explain to me how it is that I scan a drawing as a PNG at 300 dpi, it has a size of about 3,500 by 2,500, and comes in at 280 KB, to large for FD. I use an image editor to reduce it to 800 by 650 and it now is 300 KB! So I have to reduce it a lot further, which also reduces it's quality still further. Honestly, I thought learning to draw was hard work until I got a computer! They are wonderful machines, but they can drive me round the twist!

try
12-15-2010, 08:17 PM
PART 5

Annette, the girl Lola had spoken of to Flo, had also ascended the outer wall, and on reaching it's top, saw one of the men below her. Dropping down the walls side so she was hanging to the top by her fingers, she launched herself from it to land with her thighs around the head of the unsuspecting male. Before going any further it should be explained that apart from being female and beautiful, Annette's build was completely differant to that of Lola. Annette was an amazon, six feet tall, her voluptious body having really dangerous curves. And when she landed on the man below her, the impact not only propelled him to the ground, but her wonderfull thighs gave him no chance of escape as they gripped his head. His cheeks were ****** to almost cover his mouth as she squeezed, until he was so breathless he could resist no more. At that point Annette released her hold, and getting up from the ground, she grabbed the testicles of the prone man, and applied her considerable strength to crushing them! He screamed, through his tearful cries he begged her to let go, but she just patted his head, saying, "Now now, don't make a fuss little man." With a wicked grin Annette then she then rose to her feet, dragging him up by his balls, continuing to squeeze, not stopping till she could feel that his manhood was ruined, permanently. Annette released her grip, letting him sink back to the ground, his screaming now having stopped, replaced by soft crying. "There," she said, " that didn't hurt, did it. Well, actually, it will have hurt, and will still be hurting, rather a lot. But never mind." With a sexy smile she winked at him before leaving.

While Annette was having fun, Flo was guiding Lola to where Babs was imprisoned, and when they entered the corridor containing the cells they were confronted by the sight of a man who held Babs by the arm. On seeing the two girls he was startled for for a second, but on recognising Flo asked who the other girl was.
"She," answered a smiling Flo, "is the lady who is going to bust your nuts."
He looked at Lola for a second, then burst out laughing. "She isn't big enough to bust the nuts of a puppydog! Never mind a man!"
"Oh," Lola enquired, "are you a man? You look like a silly little boy."
"Cheeky little bitch, aren;t you! Time you were taught some manners." And with that he lumbered forward, reaching out to grab Lola. She almost casually stepped aside from his flailing hand and gave him a kick between the legs. Hard enough to hurt, but not as hard as she could have, she was playing with him. He gasoped as he covered his painful groin with his hands, and almost screamed at Lola, "You fucking little bitch! I'm gonna' punch your sweet face in!"
He raised himself, threw a right hook at Lola, which she dodged by simply taking a step back, and when followed with a left, Lola dropping to one knee to avoid that blow, and to deliver one of her own, a hard punch to the crotch. And a hard punch it certianly was, Lola had stopped playing now, the man almost falling to the floor as he clutched at his wounded balls.

"Gosh, I sure would love to find a man," said a smirking Lola, "do you know where I can find one?"
Now, if he'd had some sense, that guy would have fled. But Lola's words stung his male pride, and fighting the pain in his groin he rushed at her, thinking that if he could just grab this little witch, then, with his greater size, he could crush the life out of her. But you know what they say about the plans of mice and rapists, and sure enough his aims were not fulfilled. Lola stepped to one side, raised her right leg to kick him in the shoulder, so that, as she intended, to keep his balance he had to spread his legs. And with his groin exposed, well, I guess you've worked out what her next move was. A perfectly executed kick that made him feel like his balls had exploded, as, in a sense, they almost had. After letting out a scream, he fell to the floor, moaning softly.
"Nice one!" A jubilant Flo cried. Babs, grinning with pleasure and amusement, now took hold of the mans shoulders and hauled him to his feet. "Oh, poor little wimp, do your nuts hurt? Let me show what my feelings are for you, never had the chance before." Babs then slammed her knee up into his balls, and as he cried out with pain she burst into laughter.
"Oh let me have a go," a laughing Flo cried, and then gave him the same treatment. Lola laughed to, "It's good to see we're all having fun! Now, let's make sure he's permantly out of commission." She told Flo and Babs to hold him by his shoulders and make sure his hands weren't at his groin. He was now to weak to resist. and Lola despatched two kicks into his balls, connecting with such a thump that even Flo and Babs winced.

They'd let the male, or ex male to be correct, fall to the floor, and Lola asked Babs where he'd been taking her. Babs smile disapeared as she replied. "I've got some bad news for you I'm afraid. Cherry and the others have been captured, that creep had been sent to get me as Madame Rouge wanted me to see whatever it is they've got planned for them, I'm sure it's not nice, and I expect I'd have been sharing it."
"Ok," Lola replied, "there's a girl called Annette who is in this place, we need to find her, she can help us resucue the others."
"After we've found her," it was Flo who spoke, "we could go to the girls quarters, the men are barred from there. And it wouldn't be hard for one of the girls to find where your friends are."
Lola pointed out that at some point in time the opposition was going to find the guys she'd dealt with and would realise there was an intruder in the compound in addition to to those they'd captured, and would look for them.
"I have thought of that," replied Flo, "but if they do come to the girls quarters they'll tell them they've seen someone they didn't recognise at, oh, the other end of this place."
Lola was silent in thought for a few seconds before speaking again. "What you say sounds good apart from one flaw. Are you sure we can rely on every girl in Madame Rouge's employ to help us? It only needs one to betray us, and it's endgame."
"I think we can trust them all," replied Flo, "we all hate these oafs Madame employs, and her, most of us didn't quite realise what we were getting into when we agreed to work here, You should have seen the reaction amongst the girls when Cherry ********* three guys, we had a party that night! But no, I can't guarantee all the girls will all be on our side. Do you have any other ideas?"
"Not one." Lola responded.

But now luck was on their side, as they soon found Annette. Before they had Flo told Babs of how Lola had trapped two men by their balls in vices, making the latter whoop with delight. "Oh, I do wish I'd seen that!" cried a laughing Babs. "I've got some photos," Flo replied, "you can enjoy seeing those."
They saw Annette when they came to a small courtyard, in the centre of which was a man lying on the ground, curled into a ball and clutching with both hands at his crotch, weeping bitterly. Annette was near to him, holding a crying man by his groin, humming to herself as she examined the fingernails on her free hand."Damn," she exclaimed, "I've broken a fingernail."
It's worth describing Annettes clothing here, it consisted of very tight fitting denim shorts and an orange crop top, low cut that showed her perfect pair of 38d's, well, perfectly.
"Hi Annette," Lola called, "I see your enjoying yourself."
Annette glanced at them, "Hi Lola," she replied, "the guys here are such fun to play with, I'm having a great time. Erm, who are your friends?"
"You've heard of Babs," was Lola's reply, indicating toward her, "and this is Flo, she's also helping us."
"Cool. What's next?" Annette walked over to them, the man she held by the balls being compelled to go with her.
"Not good," was Lola's reply, "Cherry and the others are prisoners, but Flo knows someone who can help us, so that's where we're going."
They began to walk away, but seeing that Annette still had the man she gripped in tow, Lola asked "Is he coming with us?"
"Oh I'd forgot him." Annette looked into his half open, crying eyes, and blew him a kiss. "Sorry to have to leave you lover, but gotta' go. Here's something to remember me by." She then applied all her power into squeezing his balls, and Annette, as I've already mentioned, is a very strong lady. The muscles in her arm visibly tightened as she squeezed, and when she released the man from her awesome grip, he sank to the ground, weeping pathetically. It might be difficult to decide which caused him the most pain, the knowledge that he was no longer a man, or the appalling agony that emanated from what was left of his testicles.

more to cum, sorry I meant come:)

try
12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi try,

This is another good installment in your story, but shouldn't it be called "Part 4" since you previously did a "Part 3." One more housekeeping comment: If you could shorten the paragraphs, and leave a blank line between each, the story would become all the more readable.

I think your story might be one of the few that actually a good plot inside an entertaining ballbusting yarn.

Please do keep up your good work.

Regards,

poolman2 :bananawin

Ah, so I have to concede that I've shown my inability to count! But thanks for pointing it out, and that I need to take care about paragraphing, I'll do my best, but I'm not great at grammar and such like, so if you can be tolerant of my errors.

The most important point is of course the story. It's interesting that you mention the plot, as I'm trying to expand ball busting into what you might call the mainstream, so it's a story that has it's own merits as well as plenty of blows to male groins. Some, perhaps the majority, on this forum, see BB as a part of a sexual activity, some liking the scene where it's done in an environment of dungeons and women in leather. I'm not knocking that, each to their own, but that's not for me. What I love is girls who are pretty but tough, and can kick the shit, or preferbly the balls, out of us mere males. That's what the tale I'm doing describes, it's something I hope could catch the attention of people not immediately turned on by ballbusting. It's my dream to see someone make a movie like this. There have been many films of tough girls roughing up men, but I've never seen one that was, apart from the occasional moment, any good. For a start they don't have nearly enough kicks in the balls. I don't know if you've seen 'Enter the Seven Virgins' or the 'Doll Squad'. Each had potential, and did indeed have a couple of good moments, but overall they disapointed me. So, I do what I can, to write, and draw, the fantasies I'd love to see. And that is a lot of fun!

try
12-16-2010, 08:18 PM
PART 6

While Lola and Annette had been leaving a trail of smashed testicles behind them, things had not gone so well for Cherry and the others. They had sought to enter Madame's compound in the most obvious way, by it's main entrance, and had been surprised and disturbed to find it unlocked and unguarded. "Something is wrong," Cherry whispered, "this is to easy.
She was acompanied by three fellow female warriors, Jessica, Una and Libby, and we'll leave descriptions of them aside for the moment, other than to say they are all formidable fighters, and very sexy! Claire was also with them, and she, also speaking softly, told Cherry there was a gatehouse just inside. The girls approached it to see if there were any occupants, and such was their attention occupied by it they didn't see a concealed door in the outer wall, cunningly disguised to look like brick, open. Before she could react Claire found an arm had been placed round her neck and a knife pressed against her throat, her assailant being none other than Madame Rouge.
"Don't move an inch," Madame told the other girls, "not if you want your little friend here to keep breathing."
As she spoke a group of men emerged from the house, and grinning with triumph tied the hands of Cherry and her three friends behind their backs, which they, for the sake of Claire, were ****** to accept without resistance.

"There boys," Madame said with a laugh, "told you this would work, and there were you all worrying about getting your balls kicked in by these bitches. Honestly, scared of a few girls, what is the state of manhood becoming?"
She turned to face Cherry, "Like you I take the view that if you want a job done well you get a woman to do it. And a big thank you for returning the lovely Claire to us, now we can contact her father and reopen negotiations for her ransom. You and the others, I'm afraid," she added with a grin, "don't have much longer on the earth. Your going to taken to my quarters where I'll interrogate you, and I've told my boys that when I'm finished they can do as they wish with you. Believe me, that won't be very nice!"
Some of the men were laughing, all were leering at the girls, and getting uncomfortably close to them.

However, though Madame's plan had worked well so far, it was about to get the proverbial spanner in the works. As they were about to leave a man came running toward them. "Madame," the breathless man said on approaching them, "there are more of those girls in the compound. We just found two fella's in the garage, and they'd been. " he paused, as if even telling what he'd seen disturbed him, "left with their balls gripped in a vice."
Some of the other men visibly winced, a couple, in an *********** movement, placing their hands over their crotch. Madame glared at Cherry, "How many other girls are here?"
Wouldn't you like to know."
"We could beat it out of her," suggested one of the men.
"We could, "replied Madame, "but there's no way of knowing if she was telling us the truth. And that reminds me, that guy I sent to get Babs should be back by now, wonder if he's been nobbled to. Right, I'll take two of you with me, we're going to put our guests in the cells for the time being, and I want the rest of you to get every man in the place searching for these girls."
They hesitated, one man murmuring "Balls in a vice! God, that's awful."
Madame raised her voice till she was nearly shouting, "Are you men or mice? Don't answer that, just go get those girls, now! I don't know why your all so worried about your balls, seems like none of you have got any."

All the men looked scared, but they did as she said, leaving Madame, two men and their prisoners to walk inside the main building and then to the cells. And on arriving they found that, as Madame feared, the man she sent earlier was lying on the floor, moaning softly that his balls were ruined.
"Not going to be easy recruiting staff," Cherry observed, "when word gets around that guys who work for you risk losing their balls."
Madame reply was a stinging slap across Cherry's face. "I've had more than enough of you bitch. When my boys are subjecting you to their perverted fantasies I may even watch."

It had been Madames intention to imprison Cherry and the others in the cell, when she was interupted again, this time by the sight of about a dozen men approaching. "What's up now?" she asked as they neared.
One stepped forward to addrress her. "Me and the guys have been thinking,"
"That's new," Madame interupted him.
"We've been thinking, " the mans voice was raised slightly, "that we don't need you any more. We're getting our balls kicked off and you couldn't care less. And we've been here long enough to have learnt how to run the show, we know all your criminal contacts, so we just tell them you had a terrible accident, fatal like, and now we're in charge."
Madame through her head back and laughed. "You jerks couldn't organise a booze up in a brewery!"
"And that's the bloody arrogance we're sick of!" He shouted back.
One of the other men said he'd show her who was in charge now, and placed his hands on her breasts. "Nice tit.." he began to say, but his words were stopped by the reaction of Madame, for she grabbed his shoulders, pulled him toward her and kneed him in the balls so effectively even Cherry was impressed, the man slumping to his knees, gasping with pain.
"I don't put up with that from anybody sonny, least of all a little worm like you."
Some men suggested they give Madame a beating, but the man who'd spoke first, and appeared to be the leader, waived them back.
"The only reason I'm not punching your lights out, " he told her, "is because I don't want you to have any injuries that don't look," he smirked now, "accidental."
"My my," replied Madame, "you do have bit of brains."

The men tied Madames hands and having put all the women in the cell, left. Claire glared at Madame.
"It's a pity my hands are tied or I'd wring your neck. You were ready to cut my throat, you evil bitch!"
"Oh don't be a silly girl," the other woman replied, "it was never going to come to cutting your throat open, it was obvious your friends would do as I said, rather than watch you die. And whatever you think of me, we have a common enemy now, so we might as well work together.
Claire glared at her for a few more seconds before speaking again. "Do you trust her Cherry?"
"No. "Cherry now addressed Madame. "As you say we have a common enemy, so we are allies now, and I'm even prepared to forgive the slap you gave me. But if you betray us I'll inflict an awful lot of pain on you. And this operation you've been running here, it's going to end today, and forever. Understood?"
Madame shrugged. "I don't have a strong bargaining position, so yea, whatever you say."
"Oh and the knee in the nuts you gave that guy, that was very well done," Cherry added.
"I've had a lot of practice. I'm not a trained fighter like you but I've lived in some rough places and I've left more than a few men with a painful crotch, and I do mean men, not the pathetic wimps I've been ****** to employ here.
"What do we do now?" one of the other girls asked.
"We wait." Cherry replied. "Either Lola and Annette find us, and hopefully how to free us, or those guys return, intent on doing whatever dastardly deeds they have in mind. Whatever, we're going to have some fighting to do soon." She turned to face Madame. "You may have to give that well practiced knee of yours a bit of work today."
"I can hardly wait." She replied.

And while all this happened, Lola, Annette and their new friends reached the girls accomadation. Following introductions, Madame Rouges girls explained that there had been a takeover by the men, and that Madame was imprisoned with Cherry and her friends, in the cell that Babs that hed earlier been held in.
"We've been confined by the guys here while they look for you," a girl called Jasmine explained. Lola asked if there'd be a guard at the cells, Jasmins replying that wasn't likely. "It has a door of steel two inches thick and a fancy electronic lock that can only be opened if you have the code."
"Which," Babs joined the conversation, "I happen to have. I've been Madames personnel assistant and know some of her secrets, I'll write the code down for you." She did so and handed the paper it was written on to Lola.
"What," it was Annette who spoke now, addressing Jasmine, "do you think those guys have planned for you?"
"I dread to think," she answered. "They'll need us, we know how to operate the computer software, do the accounts, but I think we'll be prisoners, not partners, and no doubt they'll satisfy their lust on us to."
Lola reflected that at least that meant their there was little danger of any of these girls betraying them. She turned to Annette, "We need to rescue the others but one of us should stay here to give these girls some protection, in case any of the guys come back. Which would you prefer?"
"Oh," responded Annette, "ok if I stay here?"
Lola agreed, and after she'd left Jasmine mentioned that she'd done a bit of judo, in case they needed any help. "That's good," replied Annette, "but it's best if you try and stay out of the fighting." She then addressed all the girls, of whom there was about a dozen. "There isn't time to give you all training in unarmed combat but I can give you a bit of advice. If you need to fight remember this, men may be bigger and stronger, but they one weak spot, or rather two, hanging between their legs. So if you have to fight, go straight for their bollacks. Kick them, knee them, punch them, squeeze them, pull them, every chance you get, and always as hard as you can. But if you can, leave the fighting to us, we know how to handle it."

When she got to the cells Lola found there was a man at the door. She dealt with him quickly, there was no time for playing around. A sidekick to the balls doubled him over, a swinging high kick to the face straitened him up so she could bring her foot up into his crotch with a brutal blow, and as he bent over again another kick in the face rocked him back against the wall, and also broke his nose. And it gave Lola the time to use one of her beautiful legs to deliver a perfectly accurate kick that drove her foot deep into his testicles, breaking them. Without a backward glance Lola strode on, leaving the weeping male to contemplate a life in which, from now on, sex could not be a part.

She opened the cell door, and after she and Cherry and the other girls had greeted her with hugs, she explained the situation.
"All the girls," she informed them, "who worked for Madame," are in their accomadation. The men are out trying to hunt us down, so, only thing left to do now is go take them on." She glanced at Madame and asked, "Is she with us now?"
"Of course," Madame Rouge herself replied, "I've seen the error of my ways, and now I'm fighting for truth and justice!"
"She also," observed Cherry, "has a bad sense of humour. Circumstances have, however, ****** her to join us, and she could be useful." Cherry now spoke directly to Madame. "You can show us where the computer records, and everything we need to bring this place down, is. The deal Madame, is this. You help us and when we leave I'll let you go. But remember this, if you let us down, I'll break every bone in your face. Ok?"
"You have", Madame replied drily, "such a convincing way with words."

to be continued

sackman
12-17-2010, 02:20 AM
I can't believe you made a ballbusting story utillizing the bond girl from On Your Majesty's Secret Service! I've actually had some BB fantasies with Bond girls, but not as vicious as yours lol. You actually made up your own story though ha ha, it's not directly based on the movie except for the Bond girl.

Messalina
12-17-2010, 09:29 PM
I take your point Messalina (BTW you have a lovely name, you say you come from Scotland, is it a Scots name?) and while I have fantasies about a beautiful girl doing to me what my heroine Cherry and her friends do to men in my story, I wouldn't, obviously, really want to be *********. Or have my balls put in a vice, as happens to 2 guys in the latest update to my tale.

To me ballbusting is about the total ****** subjegation of a man to a woman. She's attacking the very organs that are the literal essence of his manhood, and you can't get a more forceful rejection than that! But I don't want my heroines to be man haters, so there has to be a reason for them to bust him, he's got to be a bad guy. And then when a girl, the 'weaker' sex, puts him in his place, that's the turn on! Or at least, it works for me.

Hello Try,

How are you? Sorry, for the tardiness of this reply. For the record, I hail from the "Aud Sod". A.K.A. the "Emerald Isle", to many. However, my mother was Greek. In fact, I lived on Mikonos til I was six. This is whence comes, my name. BTW, I'm pleased you've a clear view of the distinction twixt fantasy and reality. I feel for some, the line has become... "blurry".

"To me ballbusting is"; a brutal act of violence. Also, a vicious sexual assault. The organs are not merely the metaphorical measure of a man's fortitude, the difference between a winner ("It took rocks for Frank to quit his job after buying a house") and a loser ("Frank's boss has him by the balls since he bought that house"). As you correctly point out, the testes are "The literal essence of his manhood".

Your cojones produce about 95% of your testosterone, which of course spurs sex drive and sperm production. This gives a fellow; the deep voice, musculature and facial hair that define maleness. The male body is highly dependent on testosterone. The loss of this vital hormone (absent HRT) eventually, leads to life-threatening conditions and or disease. Think, atrophy of the body's muscules and osteoperosis. Ironically, osteoperosis is thought of as a "woman's" disease! ;)

However, (disturbingly so) ballbusting is sometime's necessary. In real life, I mean. Some men, give a woman little choice!

This is why, I can relate (somewhat) to your rationale that, your female characters have "A reason to bust" someone. However, the "turn-on" for me is "When a girl, the 'weaker' sex", ends the "career" of a wife beater or sexual predator! :o

Warm regards,
Messalina

poolman2
12-18-2010, 01:10 AM
try,

This story is getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananad:

try
12-18-2010, 08:51 PM
I can't believe you made a ballbusting story utillizing the bond girl from On Your Majesty's Secret Service! I've actually had some BB fantasies with Bond girls, but not as vicious as yours lol. You actually made up your own story though ha ha, it's not directly based on the movie except for the Bond girl.

Hi Sackman,
I'm not sure which Bond girl your refering to, I haven't seen all the Bond movies. It would be fun though to see a few Bond girls doing what my heroines do in my story, like Caroline Munroe for example, that would be nice:)

try
12-18-2010, 08:57 PM
try,

This story is getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

poolman2 :bananad:

Thanks. And I have tried to take heed of your advice about it's presentation, but maybe not perfectly. And I know my spelling and grammar aren't always right, but I'm not a professional writer, I just do my best. And, of course, what matters most is the story. Which, btw, I'm about to upload the final instalment of.

try
12-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Hello Try,

How are you? Sorry, for the tardiness of this reply. For the record, I hail from the "Aud Sod". A.K.A. the "Emerald Isle", to many. However, my mother was Greek. In fact, I lived on Mikonos til I was six. This is whence comes, my name. BTW, I'm pleased you've a clear view of the distinction twixt fantasy and reality. I feel for some, the line has become... "blurry".

"To me ballbusting is"; a brutal act of violence. Also, a vicious sexual assault. The organs are not merely the metaphorical measure of a man's fortitude, the difference between a winner ("It took rocks for Frank to quit his job after buying a house") and a loser ("Frank's boss has him by the balls since he bought that house"). As you correctly point out, the testes are "The literal essence of his manhood".

Your cojones produce about 95% of your testosterone, which of course spurs sex drive and sperm production. This gives a fellow; the deep voice, musculature and facial hair that define maleness. The male body is highly dependent on testosterone. The loss of this vital hormone (absent HRT) eventually, leads to life-threatening conditions and or disease. Think, atrophy of the body's muscules and osteoperosis. Ironically, osteoperosis is thought of as a "woman's" disease! ;)

However, (disturbingly so) ballbusting is sometime's necessary. In real life, I mean. Some men, give a woman little choice!

This is why, I can relate (somewhat) to your rationale that, your female characters have "A reason to bust" someone. However, the "turn-on" for me is "When a girl, the 'weaker' sex", ends the "career" of a wife beater or sexual predator! :o

Warm regards,
Messalina

Thanks for telling me of how you got your name, I did think it sounded Greek.

And in my story it is sexual predators who get what they deserve at the hands, and feet and knees, of avenging ladies. I've tried to portray them as not men at all (which they definitely aren't after my heroines have finished with them!)
but just bullies and cowards.

try
12-18-2010, 09:16 PM
PART 6, continued,

As there was two ways to access the location of the evidence Cherry wanted, she decided to split her team, and hopefully at least one group would get there. The men, she reasoned, will have split into groups tp as they were still trying to find Lola and Annette. So, Cherry told Lola, Claire and Madame Rouge they would accompany her and and the other three girls would take the other route.

Now is a good time to introduce these girls more fully. There was Jessica, known as Jessie, a lovely red head, who was appealingly clad in dark grey leggings and white top. Una, equally easy on the eye, and wearing denim shorts and white top. And finally Libby, a blonde of six feet in height, with a body both curvy and formidably strong, with shorts and tight yellow top making her an imposing sight. As they left she observed cheerfully, "At last I'll get to bust some balls, I was getting bored." She didn't have to wait long.

Following Madame's instructions they emerged from the building in which the cells were located to find a small courtyard ahead of them, and as they emerged from the doorway onto the courtyards sidewalk Jessie literally bumped into one of the men. Her reaction was the quicker, her knee coming up with a thump into his balls. As he bent over, groaning, the girls saw three more men staring at them, one shouting, "It's some of those bitches we locked up."
"Don't," said Libby, stepping forward, "call me a bitch."
Actually the men were very scared, mindful of what had happened to those of their colleagues who'd tangled with the girls. But one just cried "Oh dammit!" and lunged with a fist at Libby's pretty face. With a slight kick to his thigh she turned the man away from her, and striaght into Una's upraised knee. She stopped one with a heel into the groin, the other tried to grab her throat, and she, deflecting his hand with her arm, reached down and took a firm hold of his balls. Her squeeze instantly bought tears to his eyes, and after pushing him backwards, onto and half over the railing at the sidewalks edge she really applied the pressure to his crotch. The strength in Libby's hands was awesome, and even above his agonised scream the sound of his testicles breaking could be heard.
"Ooh Libby," laughed Una, "you do like to make them suffer!"
Not that Una was going easy on the man she'd kneed. He was still clutching his painful groin, so she kicked lightly into it, the pain to his fingers making him withdraw their protective cover of his crotch. And of course she followed with another kick, much harder this time, into his nuts. It would have made him drop to the ground had she not pulled him up, and with the man now being to weakened to try and protect his balls slammed her knee again, and again, into his balls.
The other two men tried to flee, Jessie stopping one's flight with a groin kick from behind, that saw him fall, moaning, to his knees. Libby caught the other by his shoulder, from behind, the man turning to face her and, with an expression of fear on his features he threw a desparate punch at her. Libby deflected the blow and span through 180 degrees so she had one leg behind the mans, and she then pushed at his chest to make him trip over her ankle to fall to the ground. "Instantly she leapt astride him, face down, and her thighs wrapped around his head. She now squeezed his face with her legs and his balls with her hand, twisting and pulling them in a brutal display of cruelty.
"Oh Libby, why do you have to show off with these flash moves?" Jessie asked, "it'd be much easier to just kick him in his nuts."
"Your just jealous of my style," Libby answered, as she made sure the crying mans genitals would no longer be any use to him before getting to her feet.
There was now just one man, he who Jessie had given the kick from behind to, who was still needed finishing off. He was still on his knees as the girls circled him, he quaked with fear as he clutched at his balls. Libby pulled him to his feet. "We haven't forgotten you sweetie," she cooed in his ear, before punching him between his legs.
"I've an idea," jessie said, with a mischievous smile, "take his pants down." Libby replied that she wasn't anxious to see this wankers excuse for manhood, but she did as Jessie asked. She, meanwhile, had produced some string from her pocket. "This is what they used to tie my hands, I thought it would come in useful." While Libby held held the man she tied one end of the string round his scrotum, and the other to the horizontal top of the railing, tightening it so he had to stand on tiptoe.
"There."Jessie patted him on the cheek. "All you've got to is stay on your toes, and don't let your heels touch the ground. If you do that, um, well, your balls will be ripped off. Now," she grinned at Libby, "whose got style?"

As they walked away he screamed at them they couldn't leave him like this, Jessie glancing back and blew him a kiss. A few seconds later they heard him scream. "Alright, you got style Jessie," Libby conceded.

Meanwhile, Cherry and the others, who, in case you've forgotten, are Lola, Claire and Madame Rouge, had taken a diferant route that saw them enter the main building of the complex by the basement,f where they found themselves in the laundry. They also found two of the men, one of whom was the man Madame had kneed before, after he'd touched her chest. She reacted immediately, ripping open the top of her blouse and pulling him toward her.
"You wanted to see them little man, here they are." As he gawped for a second at her truly gorgeous boobs, enhanced by a lacy uplift bra that gave her a deep cleavage, she swung a leg, and showing the experience at seeing off men she'd mentioned earlier, kicked him mightily in his most sensitive spot! The other man hesitated, fearful of conronting Cherry, who, seeing a pair of tongs, large wooden ones used for handling laundry, couldn't resist acting on the idea that came to her. Grabbing them, in one swift movement she trapped his balls with the tongs, and squeezed. As he screamed she applied all the pressure she could, and swung the wailing man around the room by them.

Claire almost wet herself with laughter, while Lola dealt with finishing off the man Madame had kicked. Taking one of his hands in a judo hold, she ****** it back, making him lean backwards with his legs wide apart. Cherry, now certain that she'd crushed her victims balls, released him, and turned and kicked the man Lola held right between his legs, and as he screamed she repeated the treatment. Lola released her hold, and as he sank towards the floor Madame helped him on his way with a shove in his face. "Wanker!" She spat.
"Actually," Cherry observed with a slight smile, "he won't be capable even of that now."

To their surprise they made it to what was effectively the command centre of this criminal empire, that is, the room in which the records were kept, without further incidence.
"Idiots!" Madame exclaimed, "the most important room in the place and they've got nobody guarding it." She opened a safe, and having removed some computer discs, gave them to Cherry. "Everythings there," she assured her, "including evidence of my criminal actions."
Cherry took the time to check, inserting a couple of discs into a computer, and having satisfied herdelf that they were what Madame claimed, placed them in a carrier bag.
"Right, time to find the others."

They exited by the main staircase, emerging into the courtyard that separated the main building from that which housed the cells. And there they got a nasty shock. It is best explained by going back to when they were in the laundry, for there had a been a third man there they'd not seen. He'd hidden himself, and then rushed to tell his friends that Cherry and her associates were in the main building. At that point one man suggested they use the girls who had worked for Madame Rouge as hostages to force their opponents to surrender. All agreed that seemed like a good idea, as they felt Cherry and her friends would not risk those girls lives. So, after gathering all their number together they went to the girls quarters. There was about thirty of them, and on their arrival Annette, who'd stayed with the girls to protect them, saw that there was no possibility of her resisting so many, and she and the girls, of whom there were ten, became the mens prisoners, and their captors set off for the main building to confront Cherry.

So, the sight that greeted Cherry and the other three, when they left the building, was the men and their female hostages on the other side of the courtyard. One swaggered over to them, confident now that they had the ace card. With a triumphant grin he told Cherry that she and the others would allow the men to tie their hands to render them helpless, or, he added with a smirk, they'd end the lives of the girls they held hostage. He pointed out that three of the men had knives, and would start cutting the throats of the girls if they didn't agree.
Cherry stared at him, thought about his ultimatam and could see no alternative but to comply. "Ok."
The man smirked, turned and put a thumbs up to his friends, and most of them began to cross the courtyard, laughing, and taunting Cherry with what they intended to do to her. "Where," Cherry whispered to herself, "are Libby and the others?"
And that was a question that was instantly answered. For the others had been near, hiding in a recess in the courtyard wall, waiting for the right moment to intervene, that moment coming when all the men had crossed the yard, eager to both take revenge and satisfy their lust, on Cherry and her companions. Just the three armed with knives remained with the girls. Libby, Una and Jessie leapt over the railing into the courtyard, and after each had delivered a quick kick the men who had been holding knives were now writhing on the ground, holding their balls.
"Cherry," Libby called across to her, "what would you do without me?"
"You took your time getting here," it was Annette who replied, then added with a grin, "but now were alll together again, let's kick ass. Or balls."
Fighting so many guys was a challenge even for them, they had to concentrate first on defending themselves. So, they'd skilfully evade their oppnents attempts to hit them, deliver a kick, knee or punch to the balls, then engage the next man. It was their hope that they could hurt each man in his groin enough to incapacitate him for a while, then finish them off one by one.

But help was at hand. Babs, seeing a man who was nursing his crotch after a keeing from Una, was recovering enough to rejoin the battle, called to the other girls, who, like her, were anxiously watching the action. "Come on, we can't leave them to fight out battles, let's get stuck in!"
Babs then led all eight of them, descending on the man, overwhelming him. As he was dragged to the ground, one girl cried out, "Kick him in the bollacks!" and another duly obliged. Their poor victim was soon weeping pathetically as they held him down and kicked and punched his testicles into a pulp.
Cherry saw what they did, and shouted to Lola, "If we kick a guy in the nuts so he's in to much pain to fight back we can then hand then over to Babs and her mates and they'll finish them off. Tell the others."
That, then, was how the fight was concluded. Soon, all the males had been rendered defenceless by blows to their crotch, lovingly deliverd by Cherry and her friends, then Babs, Flo and the other girls who had been employed by Madame, would secure each man by by tieing him to the courtyard railings with his shirt or belt, spreading his legs and kicking him again and again in his exposed balls. And how they enjoyed it! The mens pleas for mercy were ignored as the newly liberated ladies exacted vengeance for all the insults, crude comments and unwanted fondling they'd endured in the past from these uncouth oafs. Libby, smiling as she watched this mass humiliation of the men, said to Babs, who was about to kick a man, "Take his pants down."
"What? I don't want to see his pathetic balls, I just wanna' smash them."
"Trust me, you'll like this."
Babs pulled the mans trousers and underwear down to his ankles and looked quizically at Libby. "What now?"
"If you kick him hard enough under his balls you can drive them right up into his belly. Try it," replied a grinning Libby.
An evil grin apeared on Babs face, she took careful aim, and then did as Libby had suggested, with the strength she had. The mans scream was terrible to hear, a sound that greatly amused and excited Babs. Libby lent down, felt the mans sac, and turned, smiling, to look at Babs. "You've done it. Feel his scrotum, his nuts aren't there anymore."
She did so, then whooped with triumph. "I've kicked his bollacks into his gut!" She cried out in triumph, dancing around with joy. Another girl hugged her, and soon man after man was being subjected to the same treatment. Some girls came up with their own ideas with which to amuse themselves, one using a mans bared balls like a boxer sparring, slamming her fists again and again into them. Another, who'd done ballet, pirouetted towards a man tied to the rails, and then kicked his balls, first with her right foot, then the left, then the right again. Looking down at her sobbing victim she grinned and told him that was a dance from the nutcracker. The girls were really getting excited, thinking of diferant ways to torment the men as they attacked their testicles. One undid the buttons on her blouse, flaunted herself before a man, pressed his face into her boobs, and then, wham! Her fist landed in his nuts, and again, followed by her lovely breasts being again put close to his eyes, followed by another punch in his balls. And after Claire had told them of the use that Cherry had put the wooden tongs in the laundry to, a laughing girl said they must try that, and she ran to get the tongs, which, on her return, were used as a further instrument of torture for the hapless men, and delight for the girls.

"Ladies," Cherry called out to them, "make sure all these creeps balls have been completely destroyed, so the jerks will never bother a woman again."
"It would be quicker if we did it," Lola told her.
"It would, but their enjoying themselves, so let's leave them to it."
Cherry now addressed Madame Rouge. "Right, as promised, in return for your help you can leave. But remember I've got the evidence to screw you for what you did here, and if I ever hear of you being involved in crime again, well, I'm sure you can guess the rest."
Madame sighed, "Yea, I know the score." With a shrug she added, "If I ever did return to crime I wouldn't employ men, but women. We really are deadlier than the male."

THE END

Not only of the story, but a lot of testicles!

try
12-18-2010, 09:29 PM
And I'm working on a few more illustrations of the tale, here in a day or two.

sackman
12-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi Sackman,
I'm not sure which Bond girl your refering to, I haven't seen all the Bond movies. It would be fun though to see a few Bond girls doing what my heroines do in my story, like Caroline Munroe for example, that would be nice:)

Oh I just figured you wanted the Cherry character to be like Dianna Rigg in On Her Majesty's Secret Service or at least look like her; considering she's on your pic and your story's name is a direct reference to that movie. Just put the 2 together lol.

Caroline Munroe definitely has the biggest knockers of any Bond female character, and she would be hot for BB. My first choice would be Jane Seymore from Live and Let Die cause I like cute brunettes with brown eyes :)

try
12-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Here's an illustration of a character from the story, Lola, doing her stuff

try
12-20-2010, 05:34 PM
I've put the story together as a whole, and corrected most spelling errors, here,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cwoCyPrnf6_6Lsb9jD607SJifSIKcQ0awjg5OIJUjoQ/edit?hl=en&authkey=CN_n1psH

It's nice to have it all in one place, and I'll add more pics in a while. I'm really enjoying this!

try
12-24-2010, 06:04 PM
A depiction of the final humiliation for the men, as, when their tied and helpless, their testicles are destroyed by the vengeful girls.

try
12-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Just changed my avatar to one of my own creation

Karnage
03-01-2011, 03:21 PM
An author that presses a fair many of my buttons...kudos sir/madame :)

try
03-01-2011, 09:36 PM
An author that presses a fair many of my buttons...kudos sir/madame :)

Thank you for your kind comment. I'm a sir, and if you'd like to see more of my work, go here,

http://tinypay.me/~VOf4kyk

and I am plugging a paid download here, but it's only £1, with 15 colour illustrations in the story, I think it's worth it, if I may humbly say so. And it's certainly selling well.

try
03-05-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm going to remove Cherry's story in a couple of days from Tinypay (address in post 39 ) and it's extremely unlikely I'll do another. The reason is that despite my publicising it on several sites it's only sold nine copies, and if that's all I can achieve with such a low price, then it's not worth doing. It should be added that the first version, viewable free on Google docs, where it will stay, got rather more views than that! I did enjoy writing and illustrating Cherry's ballbusting adventures, but it tales a lot of time, and if it results in so little reward then I have to leave it to spend time where I do get financial results. That means I need the Tinypay shop for other purposes.
So, thanks to those who did purchase it, I do hope you enjoyed it, and if anyone wants it, get it quick. I've done quite well in getting paid work for cat fighting illustrations, especially in private commissions (and more from women than men, surprisingly ) but it had been my hope I could find a place in paid ballbusting art. Clearly I can't. So, I am leaving Cherry on Tinypay a little longer so anyone who wants it can obtain it, but after that, as far as ballbusting art goes, I'll be restricting myself to the occasional contribution here.

dwedlock
03-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Hey Try,
Very sorry to hear about that.. I've followed and loved your artwork since I've first found it on the web. I was one of the 9 who bought your story and was thrilled with it and would happiliy purchase 100 just like it. Your style of drawing, especially females, is great to me.
Hope you reconsider, sometimes these things just take a while to catch on.
How much do you charge for custom work?
Cheers,
dwedlock

Alec Anaconda
03-10-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm going to remove Cherry's story in a couple of days from Tinypay (address in post 39 ) and it's extremely unlikely I'll do another. The reason is that despite my publicising it on several sites it's only sold nine copies, and if that's all I can achieve with such a low price, then it's not worth doing.

I had never heard of Tinypay before your link to that site, so I think you have done well to sell nine copies.

Pricing is a complex art, best left to a publisher, but I think you have badly undervalued your work.
With an overabundance of free material available, who looks in the bargain bucket?

Please look at both these links to see market values:

Stories_With_Pictures (http:http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=109&cat=YI&catseq=)

Stories_In_Pictures (http:http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=109&cat=YP&catseq=P)

The question you need to ask, Mr Try, is this:

Why are you writing and drawing?

If it’s to make a living, then forget all about it now, for the phrase “starving author” has the ring of truth.

If it’s a hobby, a compulsion to communicate your ideas and perhaps earn some beer money, then I suggest the following.
1. Brush up a little on your grammar, especially the difference between a plural and a possessive.
2. Pick a penname.
3. Submit your work to my publisher, as in the links.

As you’ve already put in the hard work, you might as well see what editing, marketing and presentation can do.

Please note that I don’t receive any kickback for recommending my publisher.

See http://www.meredith.edu/grammar/plural.htm#Possessive (http://www.meredith.edu/grammar/plural.htm#Possessive) for more info on plural and a possessive.

Good luck,
Alec Anaconda

Alec Anaconda
03-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Two links in my previous post are corrupt, so I’ll try again.

Stories_With_Pictures (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=700&cat=YI&catseq=P)

Stories_In_Pictures (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&in=701&cat=YP&catseq=P)

Alec Anaconda

jorge123
07-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Amazing story....well done

try
07-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Amazing story....well done

Thank you.