PDA

View Full Version : Femdom **********, the aftermath

Castratrix's pet
12-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Like most guys here with femdom ********** fantasies I have wondered what it would really be like if my fantasy came true and I was being ********* by a woman.

What would it really be like for me while I am undergoing surgical ********** performed by a beautiful girl or woman? What would it be like for me while she is cutting out my testicles and my manhood is being destroyed at her hands?

To the ladies here, what do you think it would be like for you if you really had a man tied down helpless totally at your mercy and you were ********** him? Whay do you think it would be like for you as you are cutting out his testicles and his manhood is being destroyed at your hands?

We focus on these questions but what about afterword.

What would it be like for me to be the personal eunuch slave/pet of the woman who had actually performed the ********** on me? What would it be like to see her and be in her presence, to personally serve her and worship her knowing that she is the woman who performed the ********** on me that turned me into a eunuch, knowing she had that total power and omnipotence over me and that in her total power and omnipotence over me she performd the ********** that made me her eunuch? Would I always remember my ********** and her ********** me? What would it be like knowing she would always have that total power and omnipotence over me? I realize there is a lot of fantasy to this part too, but what would it be like to forever remain the personal eunuch slave/pet of the woman who had actually performed the ********** on me that made me her eunuch? What would that relationship really be like?

Also ladies, what do you think it would be like for you to be served and worshipped by the eunuch you yourself had actually ********* and have him as your own personal eunuch slave/pet? Every time you see him you would know that he is a eunuch and that you are the woman who performed the ********** on him, you are the woman who actually did the cutting that turned him into a eunuch and that his manhood had been destroyed at your hands? Every time you saw his empty scrotum and permanently limp penis you would know you were the woman who performed the ********** surgery on him, that you had and still have that total power and omnipotence over him. What would that be like for you? What do you think the relationship would be like between you and the man the eunuch you had performed the ********** on?

Yes it is fun and interesting to imagine what it would be like for both the man being ********* and the castratrix while she is performing the **********. But it is also fun and interesting to imagine what it would be like for both the eunuch and the castratrix who perofrmed the ********** on him and their relationship afterword because that's part of it too and that part lasts much much longer than the ********** surgery at her hands. What would the eunuch/castratrix relationship be like?

Castratrix's pet
12-27-2010, 12:44 PM
I was really hoping to get some answers to this.

Alec Anaconda
12-27-2010, 01:24 PM
I was really hoping to get some answers to this.

This is not going to be what you want, but at least you have persuaded me to return to the festivities.

I would contemplate suicide, reject that idea as cowardly, and then start plotting.

My wroth would exceed that of the characters in my fiction by tens of powers of magnitude.

EXTREME_VENGEANCE_1_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2818&in=471)

EXTREME_VENGEANCE_2_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2834&in=472)

However, I admire the way you’re examining the consequences of your fantasy.

Happy New Year,

Alec Anaconda

Castratrix's pet
12-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Has anyone else ever really considered the aftermath or results of femdom testicle destruction fantasies. Most such fantasies only look at the act of her destroying the testicles but do not go on to the results and afterword and beyond.

Alec Anaconda
12-29-2010, 07:26 AM
I expect you have already guessed that neither ********** nor cock destruction are fantasies of mine.

However, I am interested in “what happens next” scenarios, and tales of how people adapt to misfortune.

What research have you undertaken?

I expect the lost of one’s meat and two veg normally occurs through accidental trauma or disease, but the physical results should be similar to your fantasy.

Alec Anaconda

shorty-p
12-31-2010, 03:50 AM
I met this cat not too long ago that had an unfortunate altercation with a torque wrench. He was a mechanic working on some kind of heavy equipment and somehow something happened and the wrench wound up slamming him in the pecker. He lost both his tecticles, had some fake ones put in. We'll, within a year his wife left him because he couldn't fuck anymore. He's now all strung out on meth and looks like dog shit. Poor guy. He didn't even want it to happen.

Let me ask you a question man. How you gonna jerk off thinking about some chick cutting off your pecker, if you don't have a pecker anymore? I've fantasized about ********** before, fantasized. I think it'd be best left as a fantasy. I don't see how there could be any good outcomes. just my .02