PDA

View Full Version : Gender Declaration

Alec Anaconda
12-16-2010, 01:58 PM
I don’t expect that anybody gives a shit, but I’m male and hetro.
I’ve added this to my profile, in “Biography”.

It seems silly that the tick-boxes for male, female and “not sure” are noticeable by their absence in the profile set up.

I’ve made this declaration for two reasons:
1, I’ve just found out that a poster I had thought to be female is male.
2, I’ll not have to politely decline offers such as this PM,
“cum swallow exchange for ballbust
“HOw many days in a row would you swallow cum from a blow job if it meant you could do ANYTHING to a mans dick or balls?”

Alec Anaconda

dzwitch
12-17-2010, 08:04 AM
I'm pretty sure "Anaconda" stands for "male"

smackMyNuts
12-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Part 2 is only true if you assume that people are going to read this thread before sending you PMs like that. So yeah, good luck.

I think that "Anaconda" implies male if you know what an anaconda is. If you've never heard of one and just look at the word itself, it has something like a common female name ("Ana"<->"Anna") and ends in an A. So people whose English isn't so good may be jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Alec Anaconda
12-17-2010, 01:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaconda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaconda)

hedgehog
12-17-2010, 05:37 PM
I just thought anaconda was in reference to the snake, rather then distinguishing your name. Can we see more PMs? I think there pretty funny.

lorelei100
12-18-2010, 04:11 AM
Ah I also thought you were a woman haha

Alec Anaconda
12-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Can we see more PMs? I think they’re pretty funny.
Already deleted, sorry.

Ah I also thought you were a woman haha
Maybe you haven’t read those posts where I’ve described those testicular actions that I enjoy.
However, you have reinforced my point, for why should you have to trawl through old material for such basic info.

I don’t expect that anybody gives a shit, but I’m male and hetro.
I’ve added this to my profile, in “Biography”.

Why don’t you, sir or madam, also do this?

Alec Anaconda

Sockmess
12-18-2010, 06:34 PM
But your avatar is a woman so you must be a woman who will give me sexual pleasure if I pm you. Can't resist... youur charms...

EricaBB
12-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Well, I thought you were a female for a long time, Alec.

Alex is a similar name to yours and it goes both ways. Something about your posting style is strangely feminine, but from reading your posts enough I can put it together and figure out that you are a guy.

Alec Anaconda
12-20-2010, 12:25 PM
But your avatar is a woman so you must be a woman who will give me sexual pleasure if I pm you. Can't resist... youur charms...

My avatar is one of my book covers EXTREME_VENGEANCE_2_-_2nd_Edition_ (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=2834&in=472)

I do hope Father Christmas brings you a new monitor.

Alex is a similar name to yours
Well, tuck and fuck are four letter words with only one letter changed, as are hunt and cunt.

Apart from Australia, Alec as a girl’s name seems exceptionally rare.
Off the top of my head, I recall:
Alec Douglas-Home (ex PM)
Alec Guinness
Alec Baldwin
Alec Stoke-d'Urberville in Thomas Hardy's classic
Alec in Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight.

Can you think of any well-known females called Alec?

Something about your posting style is strangely feminine
I’m not sure if I should be flattered or offended, but I’m most certainly intrigued.
Please tell me more, Ms EricaBB!

Alec Anaconda