PDA

View Full Version : hello

canufeelmenow
12-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Just want to introduce myself, im new to the site, i had a gf who i managed to get to spank my balls quite a bit but we broke up about a month ago so i guess im more interested in the self ballbusting stuff at the moment.

If anyones got any tips they would be much appreciated, ive done the toilet seat thing before, i do like that but i found it hard to go through with it, another thing ive tried which i did really like was getting a tube and holding it above your balls and letting a ball drop through it so it hits you spot on, i used an apple and decided i wouldnt stop until the apple was mush, amazingly apples are really quite a bit tougher than i imagined, anyways it was a fun day.

cheers

thankumayihaveanothe
01-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Hi I am new too.

I am in a similar boat. I had a friend who I have known since we were little who would bust me every so often. She has gotten into a pretty serious relationship and no longer feels comfortable with our previous arrangements.

Alas I am left with unfulfilled ballbusting cravings.

I don't know if i could do the self busting thing though. I am more into the girl providing the pain and enjoying herself more than the pain itself.

punisher69
01-06-2011, 12:58 AM
hi and i'm new too ;)

well you can do mandy things to bust yourself..
i love to read stories about ********** or really hard busting..
then I need some nice pictures and here we go ;)
you can squeez yourself, one ball with both hands, that works preaty good but you somethimes pitch to accommodate the pressure.
so a good answer to that is to use a toilet sit. clean it good up and put a hand towel(its cleaner an yout baals didn't gliding off) between the sit and the cap. then put your balls (ore just one) between the hand towel and sit down.. on this way you coud give your self a really good pain which feels like a reallety squeez .. you are using your full weight ;)

to simulating kicks you just need an apple. but it can get brocken so i prefere a natural rubber ball. you put some small sockets on in to have a little buffer. i do that because i love pain to my balls not to the skin of my testis sack ;)
put the apple / ball to a big socket, swing it arround and beat it in to your balls.. it feals like a kick ..

I'm interested in more ideas about selfbusting and selfsqueezing ;)