PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed To Locate A Couple Of Stories

LaurensSissy
12-23-2010, 09:12 PM
hi gang. first post so please forgive any errors in placement etc. i'm trying to locate two stories that i have enjoyed but can't recall the sites i found them on or the title[s] for sure. i'm hoping a brief description will be what you need to pm me here with the correct answer[s]. story 1: i -think- it's called 'the letter'. it regards a girl sent a msg by the government that she was to report for 'processing' to be turned into meat just before she turned 18. the story went into detail about how the processing was done and how as a young student the girls were given a tour of the processing plant to encourage good grades etc. if she tried to run, anyone that tried to help her was to be sealed in a box and turned into a human septic tank. story 2: two women were in love, one very wealthy but insecure and she eventually tricked her lover into being buried alive making her think it was a n elaborate bondage game. eventually keeping her wits, she was able to talk her lover into releasing her from the coffin and then she turned the table on her and buried HER alive. i originally had bookmarks on my comp for both those, but due to a reformat, they were lost. ANY help with websites or the actual stories would be GREATLY appreciated. thank you in advance. just PM me here if anyone has info or leads. Lauren's Sissy