PDA

View Full Version : Does Ballbusting Make You Fat?

ricky
12-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Come on, we've all noticed some of the more famous bustees gaining quite a bit of weight under a short period of time... Lower testosterone?

Anymous1
12-29-2010, 05:02 PM
To answer your question as to whether ballbusting makes one fat (or better gain weight) I would say no unless it results in testicular damage that does lower the production of testosterone. I have noticed that a decent number of male actors that do ballbusting videos are overweight and or do gain weight over the years but I think that it is mostly a coincidence. Let's face it a plurality (if not a majority) of people in the USA and elsewhere around the world, for a variety of reasons, are clinically overweight and in most cases are gaining weight (at various levels). So this pattern could just be the regular aging pattern that we see among any group of men (regardless of profession). It is a well known pattern that most people tend to gain body fat over the years as they age. Also this weight gain could be the result of guys trying to feel better as a result of all of the pain they receive from being ballbusted. Most people tend to want to minimize pain and increase pleasure with a rare number of individuals actually seeking out pain, which itself becomes a sort of pleasure (for masochists). Even among those people there is a tendency to indulge in more traditionally pleasurable activities like overeating and consuming tastier but less healthy foods, which could bring upon the weight gain.

I believe that all of these factors could be playing a role in this patten but ultimately these are just my opinions but I feel pretty confident that these are likely true causes to varying degrees of course.

Feel free to respond to my opinions if you guys want.

Hotdog
12-30-2010, 03:33 AM
Only if you eat too many

kerrpop
12-30-2010, 11:09 AM
No, but it does make us chub.