PDA

View Full Version : My Low pain threshold level

Kickball08
01-01-2011, 01:39 PM
I have seen quite a few ballbusting film clips where men seem to be able to take numerous kicks and knees to their balls. Do these men have very high pain threshold levels or is it my pathetically low pain threshold. I have been kneed by women on two different occasions, The pain was intolerable and I can't imagine being able to face further hits to my balls.

bthauronite
01-01-2011, 02:23 PM
They're trained to take the pain... usually by repeated kicks, grabs, squeezes and hits over long periods of time. I saw a show on Discovery Channel, Fight Science I think it was. He took some extremely high force hit to the balls and grunted, not even being pushed back. Balls of Steel.

Nexus
01-01-2011, 04:11 PM
If you do it regularly then you'll get more and more used to it.

I used to be able to take full force kicks from my girlfriend but then we stopped for a while and now I even find medium kicks very painful!

skweezme
01-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Intolerable pain sounds wonderful! What more do you want?

:D

JoeyC
01-01-2011, 04:50 PM
My personal experience matches what others have said here, my balls can take more after years of ballbusting. However, I also think repeated ballbusting and a high pain tolerance doesn't fully explain why it hurts one guy more than another. I think it just hurts some guys more than others.

hedgehog
01-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Intolerable pain sounds wonderful! What more do you want?

:D

This, i feel the pain but it's awesome and i crave more :D

Alec Anaconda
01-02-2011, 04:06 AM
My Low pain threshold level

Unless you are planning to become the male star in a BB video, your pain tolerance levels are irrelevant.

Take pleasure from softer actions that you enjoy.

Alec Anaconda

torrie
01-02-2011, 09:27 AM
I have seen quite a few ballbusting film clips where men seem to be able to take numerous kicks and knees to their balls. Do these men have very high pain threshold levels or is it my pathetically low pain threshold. I have been kneed by women on two different occasions, The pain was intolerable and I can't imagine being able to face further hits to my balls.

I believe the vids we see here are mere fake.. They are trick shots of various forms.. Human testicle or any testicle :Baahaha: cannot take more pain than accidental bust..Anybody wish to disagree:machine: ...If otherwise we would have had ballbusting legal clubs by now..just like the gentlemen's club :iluvu:

pecs
01-02-2011, 12:26 PM
i think the guys we see taking hard busts with little reaction are used to it and have numbed there nerve endings from so many busts.

This has taken much of the fun out of it for me. I would much rather see some new guys being busted for the first time and some new girls who have not done it before. Otherwise it all gets rather repetitive and predictable.

What do you lot think?

glennpeach13
01-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi, I'd tend to agree with everyone here, that getting kicked in the balls is supposed to hurt and even better if it puts ya to the floor, it's kinda the point for me! I still like all the professional bb vids so long as the guy reacts in some way, but i think it's a real gem of a site where the male actors go down in pain each time they're kicked!

mucsub
01-03-2011, 01:54 PM
I like to see beginners busted.
when I was younger my balls could take more punishment, now .. tender balls... I can really imagine if one of my ladies wanted too send me into shock she could without problem... or .. kill me... I do have a few lady friends that do BB.. some for fun.. some for work... then tested me... yeap.. tenderest balls they ever had....

smackMyNuts
01-03-2011, 09:15 PM
I believe the vids we see here are mere fake.. They are trick shots of various forms.. Human testicle or any testicle :Baahaha: cannot take more pain than accidental bust..Anybody wish to disagree:machine: ...If otherwise we would have had ballbusting legal clubs by now..just like the gentlemen's club :iluvu:

I'm quite certain you're wrong about this. Firstly, the reason there aren't ballbusting clubs is that there aren't enough guys who want to be busted to keep them in business. There are, however, S&M clubs and dungeons in the larger cities where you can pay someone to bust your balls. However, I also don't see what this has to do with whether or not it's possible that some people can have their nuts hit quite forcefully without experiencing as much pain.

If you want to really know how much force it's possible for a set of nuts to take, watch this video: part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7gnB31NnI
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86cQobU-n4&NR=1
(note, this is male-male busting, so if you, like myself, aren't into that, you won't find it erotic, but it's not meant to be erotic). In it, a guy takes a kick to the nuts measured at 1100 pounds of force and didn't even flinch. They also explain how and why someone toughens up. And it's highly unlikely that they're faking it because they have no real reason to.

Really, this isn't that surprising, because it's well known that when nerves are repeatedly given the same sensation, over time, that sensation dulls. That's why people who eat spicy food can build up a tolerance for the spiciness. It's why people who do electrostimulation regularly eventually start having to turn up the voltage to get the same feeling. And one of the femdom boards that I used to read had a Cock and Ball Torture section and one of the guys who would post in the CBT section was a guy in his sixties who had been squeezing his nuts using clamps or vices and hanging weights from them for forty years. And by this point, he was having to both tightening things down a lot tighter and hang more weight to get the same level of pain. So it's not at all surprising that someone who gets kicked in the balls very regularly will also build up a tolerance for it and be able to take more punishment than someone who does it less frequently.

Smack