PDA

View Full Version : The Underground League: a BB game website

poiu
01-01-2011, 07:34 PM
This may take a little explanation, but I think many of you will like it, so bear with me :)

I've just opened up a free little website I'm calling the Underground League (http://underground.heroku.com). It's an online ballbusting game where you can pick a character (male or female), then battle against another character (male or female), exchanging blows until someone either gets knocked out or gets their balls pounded flat. It's a bit like the battling component of the Pokemon games, except there's a lot more nutpain involved. You can create your own characters and attacks, then compete against other user-created characters, either giving or receiving the BB.

(I should note: this is mostly text-based, with some images thrown in for good measure. I wish I could do proper animated stuff, but I just don't have the know-how or the resources. Instead, this is more like a choose-your-own-adventure story, where you get to dictate the BB action.)

Anyway, I just turned on user registration for the beta, so if this sounds at all interesting to you, I'd encourage you to check it out. As I said, it's totally free, and you don't even need an email address -- just make up a username and password and get started. I'm planning to build and expand upon things over the coming weeks and months, so please, feel free to send me any feedback or suggestions, either via the website, via PM, or just by replying to this thread.

Thanks, and enjoy! :)

daradles
01-01-2011, 08:26 PM
This is pretty interesting. I hope it grows and expands even more.

hedgehog
01-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey Piou glad to see you got it up by the end of the year as planned, i was curious so i thought i'd check it out to see what you ended up with :P

gopballbuster
01-01-2011, 10:04 PM
I must say, pretty damn good. If I may make one suggestion, though, an explanation of what each move does in the selection might be nice. Other than that, truly excellent.

poiu
01-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Yeah, improving the attack selection is on my to-do list :) I'm glad to hear the general response is good, though.

Also: I'm aware there are problems when viewing the site with Internet Explorer 8. I'm looking into those problems now.

poiu
01-01-2011, 11:44 PM
The big IE8 bug should be fixed, so users of Internet Explorer 8 should be able to use the site just fine now. Sorry for the trouble.

deballs
01-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Nice work. I look forward to my character's balls popping. haha.

juggalosnyder
01-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Very very very nice work. You have contributed so much to this fetish, your name and hard work will be remembered and appreciated for a long time to come! Thank you!

Jakdago
01-06-2011, 07:23 AM
wow!!this is truely fun and has big developement possibility!!

BallbustingPrincess
01-07-2011, 03:41 PM
hehe It is fun! :jumpsmile

ron25
01-07-2011, 09:42 PM
hehe It is fun! :jumpsmile

Yes it is.. I may have to lose to you BallbustingPrincess; I'll look for your character

BallbustingPrincess
01-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Yes it is.. I may have to lose to you BallbustingPrincess; I'll look for your character
Ohh I dont have one:(
hehe I know she'd be good at busting balls tho! I wouldnt want her to lose tho :(

Hehe Maybe there could a thread for ppl to come up with new moves and stuff to give others ideas? Y'know like the name of it and a kinda description?

Xelnaga
01-09-2011, 07:21 PM
You already can create new moves on the site.

Or do you just mean you need new ideas?

squeezedboy
01-09-2011, 11:04 PM
This is a great site, already becoming addicted to it, question? Will there be a chance to get exp to increase the character stats eventually? Or some kind of reward to those that devote a little more time with their characters?, but anyways, great site and very fun.

Burst
01-10-2011, 01:57 AM
I absolutely love it! I've been trying to add moves and characters, so I hope they help out!

mesenteric
01-10-2011, 06:59 AM
This is really good and has potential, but can you add a function where the users can submit what actually happens to the balls if they burst after an attack that the user created?

It seems that whenever a ball bursts, it just says "a loud pop is heard throughout the stadium" which some might not find very inventive or arousing.

So if I create a new attack, there should be a text box allowing me to write what would appear if my attack burst a ball in a fight.

Eg

"Move Name: Balance

Attack Description: Attacker throws Target to floor and jumps on his balls. She balances with one foot on his balls for as long as she can.

Response Description: Target moans loudly and writhes as his defenceless balls are squished against the floor by her weight."

Now all that you can write when creating an attack, but you should also be able to submit what happens if this attack causes a ball burst:

"Burst Description: Attacker's pussy starts to drip with lust as she feels Target's balls give way under her feet. With a sickening crunch his left ball is reduced to nothing. Attacker giggles as she plays with the pulpy remains of Target's left ball."

It's up to you, but I think this would be really nice, as the standard popping sentence can get a little dull, and as users submit these sentences, there will be a huge variety of them. And of course, if a user creates an attack but leaves the Burst Description blank then the standard "heard throughout the stadium" can be used.

poiu
01-10-2011, 02:14 PM
squeezedboy and mesenteric: I have plans along both of those lines, but just haven't had time to do it yet :P Those features ought to be added eventually.

Burst
01-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I was wondering if there was a way to write "end-scenes" and such. Look forward to you adding that feature.

WannabeKenobi
01-19-2011, 07:54 AM
How about a Treadh here,to let the Femdom forum member's show their Characters:confused:

aiam
01-19-2011, 08:34 PM
dunno if this was brought up, but the popping descriptions should come at the END of the sequence, currently it's

attacker's move did X amount of damage+description
BALL POPPED description+crumpled
attacker's description from the original move

poiu
01-20-2011, 01:25 PM
That order is actually intentional. When you create an attack, the site asks you for an attack description and a response description (i.e. "Jill kicks Jack in the balls" and "Jack crumples to the ground and clutches his nuts.") If a nut gets popped, then presumably that pop was caused by the attack, and is followed by the victim's response. For example:

Jill kicks Jack in the balls.
Jack's ball pops!
Jack crumples to the ground and clutches his nuts.

...which in my opinion is better than:

Jill kicks Jack in the balls.
Jack crumples to the ground and clutches his nuts.
Jack's ball pops!

...which makes it sound like Jack lost a nut after he was already doubled over on the ground and holding himself. Of course, not everyone writes their attacks exactly the way they're supposed to, so for some characters it reads a little awkwardly, but I think the current order is the best solution.

aiam
01-20-2011, 11:20 PM
yeah, some of the attacks have descriptions like this

12 damage Heidi uses Claw Grip!
×2 CRITICAL HIT!
Heidi grabs Evil Communist Guy by the nuggets and squeezes ruthlessly, bubbles of nutflesh squishing from between her claws as she attempts to grind them into jelly.
A loud 'pop' echoes through the stadium.
Evil Communist Guy bellows in pain and crumples to the ground, clutching his broken spuds.
crumpled Evil Communist Guy squeals and sinks to his knees, begging the female to let him go, but she hangs on doggedly, determined to pop the bruised orbs.

Blersheta
01-21-2011, 01:33 AM
ranking system needs to be fixed the guy on top is just spamming wins

bthauronite
01-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Most wins equals highest ranked? Surely I am not stupid in thinking it is fine as is.

xanderv1_2
01-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Most wins equals highest ranked? Surely I am not stupid in thinking it is fine as is.
Normally it would be, but you can cherry-pick your opponents in one-on-one mode. By choosing weak enemies, the guy's gotten his gal to the top with a killer win ratio.

I don't think he cares about the leaderboard--I think he just likes seeing his character pop nuts. He himself says the leaderboard should probably rank by best run in Challenge Mode, if I recall correctly.

I'd like to know if there's a game mechanics guide out there. For instance, the impact luck has on getting critical hits, and if there are any other factors. (Trying to make a crit fisher, but it's not going so well...) Other than that, fantastic work! I can't wait to see how this shapes up.

bthauronite
01-23-2011, 09:42 AM
It'll probably be fixed once the exp system is introduced. Scaled points for nutting someone waaaaaay lower than you.

Johnni
08-08-2011, 10:03 PM
I really want to see this project continue, and get an update! Currently I can't even keep a stable of favorite characters.

Also, there are a lot of garbage or "empty" characters on there, it needs to be pruned back quite a bit. Lots of broken images recently too because people weren't using good image hosting.

lolforg
01-03-2012, 04:32 AM
Any updates on this one?

poiu
01-04-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm afraid development is on hiatus, and has been for six months or so :/ The site is usable (and enjoyable!) in its current form, and I may make updates and improvements at some point in the future, but right now my life is way too busy to spend time on this. Sorry!

hedgehog
01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm afraid development is on hiatus, and has been for six months or so :/ The site is usable (and enjoyable!) in its current form, and I may make updates and improvements at some point in the future, but right now my life is way too busy to spend time on this. Sorry!

You could always let other people update it, sure there's a few devs lurking around.

poiu
01-07-2012, 10:54 AM
You could always let other people update it, sure there's a few devs lurking around.

I'm doubtful, but I might as well make the offer -- if there's anyone out there with Ruby on Rails + Git + Heroku experience and an interest in further development, send me a PM and I'll send you a copy of the code repo. The codebase is pretty complex and undocumented, so you should really only consider this if you're already comfortable developing in RoR.

Otherwise, like I said: I hope to update again at some point in the future, but it's unlikely to be anytime in the immediate future.

Mike9988
01-10-2012, 11:21 AM
This may take a little explanation, but I think many of you will like it, so bear with me :)

I've just opened up a free little website I'm calling the Underground League (http://underground.heroku.com). It's an online ballbusting game where you can pick a character (male or female), then battle against another character (male or female), exchanging blows until someone either gets knocked out or gets their balls pounded flat. It's a bit like the battling component of the Pokemon games, except there's a lot more nutpain involved. You can create your own characters and attacks, then compete against other user-created characters, either giving or receiving the BB.

(I should note: this is mostly text-based, with some images thrown in for good measure. I wish I could do proper animated stuff, but I just don't have the know-how or the resources. Instead, this is more like a choose-your-own-adventure story, where you get to dictate the BB action.)

Anyway, I just turned on user registration for the beta, so if this sounds at all interesting to you, I'd encourage you to check it out. As I said, it's totally free, and you don't even need an email address -- just make up a username and password and get started. I'm planning to build and expand upon things over the coming weeks and months, so please, feel free to send me any feedback or suggestions, either via the website, via PM, or just by replying to this thread.

Thanks, and enjoy! :)

Very interesting, you used a term I have never heard "gets their balls pounded flat" . That would be one nice pounding.

Strange_Fool_215
01-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Poiu, knowing you won't be updating soon, a question- what changes are 'on your list?' What would you do first?

poiu
01-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Poiu, knowing you won't be updating soon, a question- what changes are 'on your list?' What would you do first?

It would depend on how much time I had -- there's a list of minor updates and major updates.

Minor updates include things like: double pops (i.e. losing both balls in one attack), better default pop descriptions, more status effects, improved battle summaries, better character filtering

Major updates include things like: female attack descriptions/cuntbusting (not an interest of mine, but people have asked for it), more detailed attack options (custom pop descriptions, custom logic, etc.), team battles, challenge mode, earning experience/leveling up

And of course, bugfixes -- there are a few weird edge cases with status effects and arousal and such.

bthauronite
01-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Would you ever add herms?

Joeyjojo
01-13-2012, 08:53 PM
I love that site, it is soooo cool!!!

poiu
01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Would you ever add herms?

Herms are unlikely -- they'd require some pretty fundamental changes to the code, which would force me to rewrite a bunch of stuff. (Right now, sex/gender is a boolean switch: either you're male or you're not, and battle logic happens accordingly.)

Strange_Fool_215
01-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Herms are unlikely -- they'd require some pretty fundamental changes to the code, which would force me to rewrite a bunch of stuff. (Right now, sex/gender is a boolean switch: either you're male or you're not, and battle logic happens accordingly.)Thinking about things that are relatively easy, and so might get done in the nearish future hopefully...

While the battle code itself is pretty much fixed, you might be able to kludge something on... Hm. You've coded sex as boolean, but if there's a "hermaphrodite" flag on the side, that might use it to modify some of the superficial stuff (like pronouns), while still classifying herms as males for purposes of the underlying logic.

Don't know if that would work.

Also, one other idea- I know there are people who like male vs. male fights; can Challenge Mode be modified so they can choose which sex their character is fighting? The one on one exhibition mode already has that, effectively.
a

e3baer
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
It would be awesome if you could add sounds to the attacks or even pictures for the individual attacks!

openmind_ch
04-04-2012, 04:35 PM
I love battling girls with my caracter "greif_zu" :bananad:

poiu
06-29-2012, 07:19 PM
For those interested: I've started making some small updates to the Underground League again! Just tiny stuff so far – the 1v1 battle screen now makes it easier to find your favorites; challenge mode lets you choose the gender of your opponents – but I would like to get one or two larger things done this summer, like getting team battles up and running.

If you've got any suggestions or requests, let me know!

(http://underground.heroku.com, for those not in the know)

Impact
10-17-2012, 07:38 PM
The Page is down : ( - any news on it ?

Strange_Fool_215
10-18-2012, 03:52 PM
The website hosting it changed terms of service, so making it run would cost 10$ a month for, um... something. Poiu isn't willing to do that, or accept donations from someone else to let him do that, so it's deadlined for now.

Stargazermik
03-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Are there any chances for this to work again? Or anyone knows any similar sites?

e3baer
03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
sucks. I miss it myself!
:(

Stargazermik
10-31-2018, 01:55 AM
There is a new version of this gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDYu2aL64BA

VenomousBeetle
11-02-2018, 10:36 PM

Interesting... This game worked better as a website though imo, but there's potential here.

VenomousBeetle
11-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Actually, having tried it this is no substitute by any means, and this just brings back the pain of underground league being gone

xxx258
12-18-2018, 11:30 AM
This game is like, fantasies taking a real form.... put picture of the girl you really dreamed of and you are done.

octimon
12-20-2018, 12:13 AM

How do I open it after I downloaded it.