PDA

View Full Version : Teaching him a lesson

skweezme
01-05-2011, 04:40 PM
He was on the verge of rage again, but suppressing it through gritted teeth. He threw the bedclothes back and sat up. Caroline hated it when he got like this. And it was happening more often.

She reached a hand out to touch his back but he shrugged it off. He was frustratingly childish sometimes.

“Oh come on! Look, love, I’m really sorry. But I’ve told you so many times...tying you up and that stuff with your balls is...well, its pervy! You’d just be lying there enjoying it and I’d be doing all the work”

She meant it as a joke.

He turned round and glared at her.

“Doing all the work? You don’t mind it when I...when I’m, you know, doing all the work do you?”

Caroline knew exactly what he was referring to. Yet again. He often insisted on performing oral sex on her though she never found it enjoyable or even comfortable. She found it kind of embarrassing. But she put up with it as he seemed to love doing it. But he just went at it like a dog. Just seemed to get carried away.

“Look...” she sighed. “I’m really sorry, but we’ve been here so many times before haven’t we? Let’s not get into that old argument again...”

She put a hand on his back, tentatively. This time he didn’t flinch. He sighed. There was a beat, then he flopped back down in the bed by her. He reached for her.

“It’s OK. I understand. I’m sorry! OK? I shouldn’t have mentioned it”

“That’s OK. Come here, you daft thing!”

They snuggled under the bedclothes. His hand moved to her breast.

“Do you want to...can we...you know...?”

“Come here, you!””

They eventually slept, touching but apart.

Alec Anaconda
01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Very interesting, Mr Skweezme, but is this fiction or autobiographical?

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi Alec,

"Very interesting", eh? Thanks!

Purely fictional, but inspired by a real-life thread on another bb board. Haven't been able to session for a while, and looks like my fertile imagination has kicked in again. Hope you like :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They couldn’t go on like this.

Why was he so obsessed with getting her to tie him up and getting her to be a bit rough with his balls? She’d tried a few gentle squeezes which had made him squirm, but she didn’t actually enjoy it herself. She’d just done it to please him. But tying him up and stuff? And wearing kinky clothes? Where did he get these ideas from, for goodness sake?

Well, Caroline knew where he’d got it from. His previous girlfriend had apparently been into it - a bit of playful S&M and kinky dressing. She didn’t want to go down the same path. And she didn’t just want to be a substitute for an ex-girlfriend.

“So what do you want to be, for him?”

Caroline had met her best friend Becky for a coffee. It was time to get some help.

“I dunno”

She stirred her drink. Some slopped over, but she didn’t notice.

“Do you want to stay with him?”

“What?”

“Do you want to stay with him? This pervy sex thing seems to really bother you. But I don’t really see why”

“What? You don’t?”

“No, not really!”

“It’s just...not natural. He’s trying to force me to do something I don’t want to do.

Becky took a sip of her coffee.

“Why don’t you call his bluff, then?”

“What do you mean?”

Becky pushed her cup forward and leaned on the table.

“I don’t know, I’m just doing...lateral thinking. No, it’s a silly idea”

“No. What?”

“Well...what if you did tie him up and...sort of...hurt him? Put him off”

“Put him off? It wouldn’t put him off. He’d like it”

“I know but...but what if you...gave him more than he could take...? Maybe he’d stop pestering you for it?”

Caroline looked in surprise at her friend’s grin.

“Oh come on, I couldn’t really hurt him...”

“But just think about it!”

“No, I really couldn’t...he’d think he’d won, that he’d managed to force me to go along with him and his pervy kinks”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. But still...I guess you’d really have to hurt him to make it work, to put him off”

They sipped their coffees, both deep in thought. Caroline put her’s down. Grinned.

“But it might be worth a try! I really can’t take his constant pestering any more. It’s...spoiling everything. I’m going to have to do something. I don’t want to dump him, but...yeah! Might be worth a try, I suppose!”

“Do you think you could do it?”

“Well, apart from the perviness of it and him thinking he’d won, maybe I could. I mean, I’ve got to do something. But I really don’t want to...don’t want to hurt him. I’m not a sadist, Becky!”

“I know, I know! I know you’re not. You’re too kind! But there is that saying, about having to be cruel to be kind!”

They burst into laughter.

“You might be right. I’ll think about it!”

Alec Anaconda
01-07-2011, 01:10 PM
I see you still possess the literary magic, Mr Skweezme.

Alec Anaconda

darthsidius
01-07-2011, 02:18 PM
I agree totally, you are building your narative excellently.

skweezme
01-07-2011, 02:33 PM
He took his flushed face out from between her thighs, pleased with himself that she’d eventually orgasmed a second time. The first time was when they’d fucked.

“Was that good, Babe?”

“Hmmm! Yes thanks! Come here!”

He lay beside her and they embraced.

Caroline had faked her orgasm again, just to get him to stop. She was getting sore with his hungry lapping. And he should have shaved.

“I love making you come like that!”

“Mmmm”

They lay quietly for a while.

“Babe?”

“Hmmm?”

“I’d...so love it if you...if you...you know...tied me up for a bit”

“I know you would, love. You always say that”

“I know, I’m sorry to go on! But...but I...”

“What, love?”

“Well, I really miss it! It’s the only thing I miss about...you know...about...”

“About Lucy?”

“Well...yeah!”

Caroline had always previously just refused at this point. He usually sulked for a few hours, but came round eventually.

“So...you really want me to tie you up?”

He sensed a change in her tone.

“I...oh...I...Oh yes, Babe. I’d love it!”

“Really?”

“Oh God, yes!”

She could feel his cock stiffening up against her thigh. She pressed into it a little.

“I...oh...”

“OK, then. Maybe it’s time...”

Alec Anaconda
01-08-2011, 12:25 PM
It’s not easy to write a conversation without noting who said what, for the reader can easily lose track of who is speaking.

But you’ve handled this well, and kept my interest going.

Alec Anaconda

poolman2
01-10-2011, 02:42 AM
Hi skweezme,

Long time no see. It's good to have you back. :bananawin

This story's beginning appears to have the potential for a pretty good tale. Of course, you've been out of practice for quite a while, so I guess we'll have to see if you can still spin those wonderful ballbusting tales you used to do (a little goading of the old master to get him to turn out that marvelously hot work product he so ably wrote in days gone by). Hmmm...

poolman2 :ibow4u:

jacall
01-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Your writting skills are imaculate and your plot is incredible thus far, please keep it going soon :bananad:

skweezme
01-10-2011, 03:17 PM
He was, bound spread-eagled to the four posts with some of her least favourite scarves. Obviously didn’t want to ruin her good ones.

“Is that ok? Are you comfortable, love?”

“Oh God! Yes I’m...fine, Babe! Thanks!” he grinned, his erection bobbing. Already he was dribbling pre cum, she noticed.

“Good! But I...I do feel a bit weird about this, to be honest”

“Oh, Babe, please! Don’t worry, its fine! I really love it! Just...carry on!””

She slowly folded her hand round his cock, just held it there. He groaned but his grin widened.

“Are you sure?”

“Oh yes Babe, please...please...?”

“But I’m still not exactly sure what you want me to do, love...”

Her hand began to gently move back and forth.

He groaned softly.

“I mean...I get this bit...” she increased her speed and he groaned a little louder, then she slowed down to a stop, just holding him again. He groaned even more.

“...but I don’t get the bit about you wanting me to...to hurt you, to be honest”

“Oh...oh...please Babe! It’ll be alright, really, Babe!”

“But what exactly do you want me to do to your balls, then? You’ve never really given me much of a clue”

She teased his dribbling cock a little more.

“Oh! Oh Babe! Please just...don’t stop! Just...get on with it! Please?”

“But I don’t want to get it wrong for you, love”

“You’ll...you’ll be alright I’ll be fine!”

“But I’m still not sure what exactly you want me to do, love. What was it exactly that you liked Lucy doing to you so much?”

She’d never asked him directly before, really hadn’t wanted to know. But now she needed to know.

His swallowed, then licked his lips.

“Well?” she gave his cock a little squeeze.

“Oh! Oh! Babe! She used to...used to do what you’re doing right now!”

She laughed.

“You like a bit of prick-teasing, don’t you love!”

She began stroking him again. He shivered and groaned.

“...don’t you?”

“Oh...oh...I...please...yes!”

She stopped. Took a few deep breaths. She felt very strange. It was an almost out-of-the-body feeling. As though she was watching someone else doing this. Then she heard herself saying

“And what about that...squeezing your balls and stuff you said you used to get off on?”

His cock got harder in her hand as he thought about her question and thought about his ex. He’s going to pay for that, she thought.

“Well, I used to get her to...to squeeze my balls quite...quite hard!”

“How hard?”

“Well...” he licked his lips again, swallowed a few times “...well...until I... you know... I asked her to stop”

“Asked her to stop? But I thought you like it, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but...but just until I submitted”

“Submitted?”

“Yeah! Until I submitted...submitted, you know? Gave in? Told her to stop?”

“Told her to stop, hmmm? And did she?”

“Well, yeah! Course she did!”

Her mind was spinning. This was all going to be for the best one way or another, she reminded herself. To stop him being so obsessed and demanding. His ex had obviously imprinted or reinforced some powerful cravings. Caroline had tried her hardest to ignore them but they hadn’t gone away.

“Babe?”

“Hmmm! Yes? Sorry! OK...let’s...let’s get on with it then shall we, love!”

elotro222
01-11-2011, 06:38 PM
You are a marvelous writer. I am glad you came back.
And what a return!!!!
Please hurry up. We demand you :autogun

skweezme
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
“So...” she took his balls in her hand “...I’m just going to slowly squeeze your balls harder and harder until you submit. OK?”

“Oh god, please, Caroline!”

“OK!” she smiled. And began squeezing.

He gasped.

“Harder?”

“Oh god, Caroline...yes please! Harder!”

“OK. How about this?”

“Aaargh!”

“Do you submit?”

“I...I...no! “

“No?”

She readjusted her hold on his balls, took a deep breath, then squeezed much harder.

“Aaaaaargh! Oh...please...I submit! I submit! Aaaargh! Stop! Stop!”

jtomin32
01-12-2011, 11:19 PM
off to another awesome start!

poolman2
01-13-2011, 02:30 AM
OK skweezme,

I guess you've still got it. But can you keep it up?

poolman2 :bananajum

skweezme
01-13-2011, 02:42 PM
“Sorry love! Was that a bit too hard? I didn’t mean to...you know... hurt you!”

“No...oh...it’s OK, Babe. Phew! Where did that come from?”

She laughed. She wasn’t sure.

“Well, you said you wanted me to make you submit! Was that OK?”

“Oh wow! Yes, Babe! But...but you don’t have to do it...quite so hard, OK?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, love!”

“No, no it’s OK!”

“OK then...and now do you want a bit of...?”

She moved her hand up to his cock which was still throbbing and dribbling.

“Oh God! Yes please, Babe!”

“OK. But you don’t want me to actually make you come yet?” She began gently stroking his cock

“Oh...oh...yes but...maybe not just yet!” he gasped.

“OK...tell me when to...stop”

She slowly increased her speed, could feel him getting even harder in her hand.

“I...I...oh... ohhh... Babe... No!... Please!”

She took her hand away.

“I...oh...ohhh!” he squirmed in his bonds. But there was a big grin on his face.

“Are you sure you’re alright, love?” she gently touched his cheek. He turned his head to kiss her hand.

“I’m...wow! Yes! Are...are you OK, Babe?”

“Am I OK?”

“I mean...I mean... are you OK doing this? You never wanted to before”

“If it’s what you want me to do to you, love!”

“Wow! I’ve been...I’ve been fantasizing about this for ages!”

“I know you have, love. Do you want me to squeeze your balls again now?”

Her fingers traced down from his cheek, over his chest and stomach, to his balls. He moaned.

“Hmmm?”

“I...oh, Caroline! Please...” he gasped.

She gathered his balls in her hand again.

“But...but...not as hard as last time, OK?”

“Sorry about that, love! Are you ready?”

“I...I think so!”

“OK. Let me know when you want me to stop”

“OK!”

“Here we go then...”

skweezme
01-14-2011, 02:24 PM
She squeezed his balls. Not too hard.

“Submit?”

He smiled.

“Ahhh! No”

She squeezed harder.

“Submit?”

“Aaagh! I...no! Just...just a little bit harder please, Babe” he gasped.

She increased the pressure, slowly.

“Yes! Yes I submit! Stop now!”

She released him. She felt strangely pleased with herself, that she’d been able to make him submit. She wondered if she’d actually enjoy calling his bluff, as Becky had suggested. Not just acting out his fantasies, while he was still in control. But giving him more than he’d bargained for. He was obviously enjoying this.

“Phew! Wow! Thanks Caroline...that was...that was amazing!”

“Was that OK?”

“Oh, yeah Babe!”

“As good as...you know...your ex?” She didn’t know why she’d asked that.

“Oh God yeah!”

“Good!” She took hold of him again. He groaned with pleasure. “Do you want a bit more cock-teasing now?”

“Oh, Babe! You can just...just make me cum now! I can’t take any more!”

She laughed.

“You’ve had enough?” She again began slowly stroking his straining cock, up and down, up and down.

She paused.

“Hmmm?”

“I...what...oh please just...”

“Have you had enough?”

“Oh! Yes! Just...just make me cum now!” he gasped.

Caroline had been wondering if she’d really go through with this. Would he be mad at her afterwards? Would she be ruining their relationship? But it had got pretty bad anyway, with his constant demands for kinky sex. He’d seemed to be getting resentful that it wasn’t going to happen. Well, it was happening now. Maybe this was enough? She hadn’t found it too bad, after all. But she still felt like it was all him him him. He was calling the shots ultimately and she was just some sort of puppet for his fantasies. She wondered if this was why his ex had left?

“Come on Babe! I’m bursting to cum!”

She smiled down at him.

“Are you now, love?” Her hand began pumping him again. He writhed and panted in his bonds.

“I...oh...ohhh...yes...ohhhhh!”

skweezme
01-15-2011, 11:45 AM
She stopped before he could cum, just gently held him as he writhed and strained against his restraints.

“Oh ...oh. God! Come on Caroline!”

She squeezed his cock a few times, making him squirm and moan.

“Do you submit?”

“Oh god yes please!”

She laughed and squeezed him a few more times.

“Oh...oh...oh...please Caroline oh just...just make me cum!”

She let go.

“This all just a wank-fantasy for you, isn’t it?”

“I...what...please?”

“It’s like with your ex...you just want me to...to...go along with your fantasies all the time”

“My fantasies?”

“Yeah, you know...fantasies about having your balls...well...tortured and stuff. You do go on about it all the time, don’t you love?”

“Yes, but...”

“But it really annoys me. You know that, but you still keep trying it on”

“I’m...I’m sorry! But I thought you...?”

“No! I’m sorry, love, but I think I’ve had enough of your fantasies. If you want me to do this to you again, tying you up and everything, pretending to be some sort of cruel dominatrix...I’m going to have to...hurt you...OK?”

skweezme
01-16-2011, 01:17 AM
“I...what...?”

She grabbed his balls again.

“No! Ow!”

So many conflicting thoughts raced through her mind. She ignored them. This was for the best. However it turned out.

She squeezed his balls. Hard.

“I submit! I submit!”

Harder.

“Ohhh! Aaaargh! Please...”

She began kneading them, grinding them together, popping them apart.

“Aaaargh! No! Please! Aaargh!”

She wasn’t enjoying this. But it had to be done. She increased the pressure.

skweezme
01-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Not had any other posts for a few days. Anyone still reading this?

One from the Vaults
01-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Yep! It's good, keep going.

poolman2
01-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Yes, skweezme,

We're just waiting to see if you can keep it up, now that you have proven that you still have it. :Baahaha:

And yes, your story is excellent, but what else is new.

skweezme
01-17-2011, 02:52 AM
“Does that hurt, love? It looks like it hurts!” She laughed. Squeezed harder.

“Oh no! God! Please Caroline!”

“Please squeeze you harder? OK!”

“Aaaaargh! Aaargh!”

She relaxed her grip.

“What’s the matter, love? I thought you’d like having your balls tortured properly?”

“I...ohhh...no I...I mean...”

“What, love?” She took hold of his cock again and began stroking it.

“Ohhh!...ohh...please...” he panted.

“Are you ready to cum, now?” she purred.

“I...oh...please...” he begged. Every delicious stroke was taking him nearer.

She wanted to make him cum. Wanted to feel her ultimate power over him. But on the other hand, she found she was actually enjoying tormenting him. She could tell he was about to cum. Nearer. Nearer.

She let go, laughing.

He groaned in sexual frustration, in sensory overload.

“What’s the matter, love? Hmmm? Don’t you like me being...cruel...to you? After all your nagging? After all?”

“I...ohh...please...”

“Please what, love?”

She gently cupped his balls in her hand again.

“Hmmm?” She gave them a gentle squeeze. Enjoyed feeling them compress in her grip.

“Aaaargh! No! Please don’t, Caroline! Babe!”

“But you said you enjoyed it, love! Always going on about it! Begging me to tie you up and hurt you! Hurt your balls” She squeezed hard, kneaded his balls together.

He screamed. She relaxed her hold a little.

“So what’s the matter, love? Hmmm? I thought you’d be able to take this? I think I could squeeze even harder...!”

“Oh god no please Caroline! Please!” he begged desperately.

He looked very worried. She had to laugh again. She wasn’t sure what she’d done to their relationship. But she was enjoying this.

“You sure? You’ve had enough?”

“Oh yeah! And...and I’m sorry for...for...nagging you about being...cruel to me...”

“You do go on about it a lot, don’t you love?”

“I know! I’m sorry. But...phew! This was amazing but...”

“But?”

“But you seemed to be really getting into it! You were scary!”

“Was I?”

“You really hurt me!”

“Did I? I know! Sorry, love! But I...I actually enjoyed it. Didn’t you?”

“Oh god, yes! But I’m still...you know...”

He nodded down to his erection.

“Ah! I see what you mean! We’ll have to do something about that, then, won’t we?”

“Oh yes Babe!” He smiled.

“OK then!”

She couldn’t believe she was going to do this.

She punched him hard in the balls.

darthsidius
01-17-2011, 07:51 AM
You are such a good writer and for me this is one of your best. Please keep going

One from the Vaults
01-17-2011, 06:03 PM
I approve. :)

dark_herc
01-18-2011, 01:54 AM
i approve as well.

skweezme
01-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Becky almost spit her coffee out.

"You did what?” she spluttered, grinning.

“I punched him in the balls!”

“Oh wow! I bet that was a shock!”

“Well, it was a sort of shock to me...I mean...I hadn’t been planning to do that or anything...I mean...he was just so...so smug. You know?”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah!”

“Wow!”

“And then I...erm...”

“What?” Becky was entranced.

“Well...I punched his balls a few more times. Gave them a bit of a hammering, really!” she said almost sheepishly. They caught each other’s eyes and couldn’t help themselves. They burst out laughing.

Becky took a tissue to her eyes, carefully dabbed them

“You’re just...you...I don’t know what to say!”

They laughed again.

“Did you...enjoy it? You know? Going a bit...over the top? Surprising him?”

“Giving him more than he expected?”

“Well...yeah?”

“Well...I suppose so!”

“You sadistic bitch!” she grinned.

“No...I mean...”

“You enjoyed it, didn’t you?”

“Well yes, but..."

“Aha!”

“No, I mean...OK yes I enjoyed...hurting him...but...”

“But what?”

“But that’s not the main thing”

“No?”

“No!”

“Let me guess – he’s not asked you for anything kinky since?”

“Exactly! You were right! I mean. It took him a few days to get over it, and that was a bit awkward. But he’s...trying harder now. He’s more...respectful”

“That’s fantastic! So improvements all round?”

“Oh yeah! We had a talk about it. It’s like, now he knows what I can do to him... he doesn’t feel so pressured to try it out”

“So now he’s happy with...just nice sex? Forgotten about the kinky stuff?”

“Well, looks like it for now anyway!”

Becky took a sip of her coffee. It was getting cold.

“And you?”

Caroline smiled. Played with her cup. She was getting moist just thinking about it.

“Well...I guess I’ve got to...call his bluff at some point haven’t I”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, see how he...you know...responds if I...suggest tying him up again? If I take the initiative next time”

Becky looked a bit shocked.

“But...?”

“Do you want another coffee?”

lorelei1408
01-18-2011, 03:45 PM
this is a great story :)

skweezme
01-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Phew! I enjoyed that! And thanks for all your positive encouragement!

I've not been struck by inspiration for a story for ages. Probably cos I've been too busy researeching in the field, as it were. Experiences and memories surpass my fantasies!

But there was this thread on another forum where a guy was asking for advice about his predicament - how could he get his unwilling partner to bust him when he obviouslly thought she owed it to him even if she didn't want to do it? Now there's a drama for a story, I thought!

And this time, I wanted to make it more of a story, and not just a ball-busting T&D fest. And a possibly believable story rather than a total fantasy.

After the first episode, Alec asked if this was autobiographical or fiction. I said it was fiction. But there are some bits and pieces in there that are from life.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Alec Anaconda
01-20-2011, 12:57 PM
After the first episode, Alec asked if this was autobiographical or fiction. I said it was fiction. But there are some bits and pieces in there that are from life.

Real experiences, with their critical little details, are what makes a story convincing.

Have you finished this narrative?
I’m certain there is one more chapter that NEEDS telling.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Pleased that you thought the critical little details made the story convincing. I think I've finished, as far as I originally thought of telling it. But I do see what you mean - there might be one more chapter!

Alec Anaconda
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
I look forward to it.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-20-2011, 03:55 PM
“Do you...I was wondering...do you want me to tie you up again...and...and...stuff? Hmmm?”

They’d just had sex again. Just regular sex. He’d gone very quiet in her arms.

“Oh, Babe! I...no...it’s OK!”

She stroked his head.

“Are you sure, love? Hmmm? Maybe a part of you is interested?”

She’d felt his cock beginning to stiffen against her again. She pressed against it.

“Hmmm? Do you want me to tie you up again? And stuff?”

He was really hard now. She moved her hand down and took hold of him.

“Hmmm? You do, don’t you?”

“I...oh...Babe!...please...OK!”

poolman2
01-21-2011, 12:48 AM
skweezme,

Thanks for writing this additional chapter. It will be fun to watch it play out.

poolman2 :bananajum

skweezme
01-21-2011, 03:57 PM
“OK? You want me to? You sure?” she smiled, her hand gently working on him.

“Well...I mean...” he gulped “...not as...not as hard as you...as you did it last time, please Babe?”

“Hmmm!” she slowed down. “How hard then?”

“Just...just til you make me submit. Please?”

“Hmmm...that’s just the problem, love...”

“What...what do you mean?”

“I mean you’re still in control aren’t you? You’re happy if I’m just going through your pervy fantasy thing for you, aren’t you?”

“Well...yes...but...”

“But you didn’t like it when I really was...cruel to you, then?”

“Well...no...but...”

“But you still want me to tie you up and...do stuff to you?”

“Well...yes...but...phew! I’m not sure!”

She enjoyed the feeling of wickedness as she started stroking his cock again, making him gasp.

“Would you like a bit more...kinky sex, then? You haven’t asked for it for a while have you love?”

“I...no...”

“But I feel like being a bit kinky just now, don’t you love? Hmmm? Shall I tie you up? Tie you up and make you cum again? Tease you a bit and stuff but make you have a...massive orgasm?”

“Oh god Caroline...ohhh...please...yes!”

“OK! Just stay there!” She leaned down and kissed him, then got off the bed to rummage in a pile of clothes. He enjoyed the sight of her naked body.

“Ah! Here they are!”

She returned to the bed with the four scarves she’d used to secure him last time.

“Ready?” she smiled down at him. “Certainly looks like it!”

Alec Anaconda
01-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Tell me more, tell me more,
Was it love at first sight?
Did she put up a fight?

But you don't gotta brag
Cause he sounds like a drag.

How much dough did he spend?
Could she get me a friend?

Okay, you get my drift.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Oh, very nice Alec! :jumpsmile

Will have more to tell you soon :)

skweezme
01-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Oh, very nice Alec! :jumpsmile

Will have more to tell you soon :)

skweezme
01-22-2011, 03:53 PM
They laughed.

“Come on then! Arms up and legs apart!” He smiled and moved to obey her.

“But...but...don’t... you know...”

“Don’t what, love?” she began wrapping a scarf round his wrist.

“I mean I...I don’t mind it if you...if you want to hurt me a bit...but...”

“I know. I’m sorry. I know I went a bit...over the top last time! Thought you’d...well...like it! It was my first time, remember...” She finished securing his wrist to the bedpost.

“But no punching, OK? I’m sorry Babe, but that was out of order!”

“Out of order? I know. I’ve said I’m sorry, haven't I?. No punching. But a bit of hard squeezing...?”

He grinned.

“Oh...yes, please! But not...not too hard, OK?”

She laughed.

“OK. Not too hard! Is that too tight?” She’d finished tying his other wrist. He flexed his hand.

“No, that’s...it’s fine”

“Good! Open your legs, love...wider...”

He obliged. His legs were trembling a little. She soon had them bound apart. She enjoyed how he was watching her.

“There! Now you’re totally at my mercy, aren’t you?”

“I...ohhh...yes Babe!”

“Oh yes!”

She sat by him on the bed. Caressed his stomach. His nipples. Then ran her nails up his thighs.

“Ohhh...ohhh! Please, Babe...!” he begged.

She laughed, took his cock in hand. He groaned and writhed in pleasure. She gave it a few gentle squeezes, but not enough to let him cum, no delicious friction.

Then her hand went to his balls. Enclosed them.

“Oh! God!”

“Are you ready, love? Hmmm? Be brave for me!””

skweezme
01-23-2011, 01:55 PM
She began a gentle pulse. Squeeze, relax, squeeze.

“Ohhh! Oh Babe!” he gasped.

She gradually squeezed harder. And harder.

“Ohhh...ohhh...ah...aaargh! Aaargh!. Stop! Please stop!” he squealed.

She didn’t. Went harder.

“Do you submit?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes I...aaaargh! Oh no! Please! I submit, I submit!”

She laughed. Held the pressure.

“Are you sure? Hmmm?”

“Yes yes yes! Aaaaargh!”

She grinned and released her punishing hold.

“Sorry love! Just wanted to make sure you weren’t...you know...faking it...just to get me to stop. Are you ready for a bit of...?” She took hold of his cock “...now, hmmm?”

He groaned, loudly. She laughed. Began wanking him.

“Was that a Yes or a No, then? Hmmm?”

skweezme
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
So. Yes or No? :Baahaha:

kickthem
01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
Yes!!!! And have her really squeeze it out of him!

skweezme
01-24-2011, 05:50 PM
“A Yes? OK then! But I’m not going to let you cum just yet!”

She continued wanking him. Slowly. Carefully. He writhed in his bonds.

“Aaaargh...oh...Babe...please...”

“Hmmm...does this feel nice, love?”

“Oh... I...oh...ohhh...!”

She let go. Just watched him throbbing and dribbling. She was throbbing a bit herself by now, much to her surprise.

Her thoughts took a loop. No, surely she wasn’t thinking this?

“Before I make you cum, how about if you make me cum? You know...in the way you like...your tongue...?” She straddled his chest. Moved up.

“Sorry love. Am I too heavy?”

She sat on his face before he had a chance to reply.

Oh yes! This was nice!

Alec Anaconda
01-25-2011, 04:43 AM
Just 113 words. But they are good. Very good.
Waiting, for more.
Bated breath!

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-26-2011, 03:20 PM
She settled herself on him, feeling for a position where she could make maximum use of his tongue.

She ignored his muffled groans as her pleasure grew.

Then she ignored him completely - working herself to climax, crushing down on him and grinding his face beneath her until the waves of orgasm broke over her again and again.

skweezme
01-26-2011, 04:17 PM
She finally climbed off him.

He gasped to be able to breathe - head swimming with her scent and suffocation.

Her hand drifted over his cock then she gathered his balls gently.

“OK, love...you’ve had your fun...now it’s my turn, hmmm?!!”

WingsOfLiberty
01-26-2011, 04:34 PM
skweezme, great post, great story, carrying on a good and interesting story like this is not easy, good work! i know i'm silently waiting for more :) cheers bud, great stuff.:bananad:

poolman2
01-27-2011, 01:53 AM
skweezme,

This story is getting better and better.

I hope the girl is starting to indulge herself in pleasures she can obtain only at the cost of pain, or even injury to the man.

poolman :bananawin

skweezme
01-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Thanks poolman. If this story's any good, or any better than my previous attempts, it's because there are a lot of little details and exchanges here that I've not totally made up. Just drawing from my growing experience in session and out. Thank you Mistress Lucinda (http://www.mistress-lucinda.co.uk)!

skweezme
01-27-2011, 02:24 PM
“Ready?”

He thought he’d pleased her, thought she’d be grateful. Her juices were still wet on his face. The smell of her sex. He’d never made her cum like that before!

“Oh...oh no please...oh please Caroline, Babe! Not my balls again! Not my...please...?”

She proceeded to crush them, grinding them together with all her might.

He screamed.

“I submit! I submit!”

She laughed. Paused.

“Oh I know you do, love! But I haven’t finished yet!”

She piled the pressure back on.

“What’s the matter, love? Just look at you!”

He was trembling and twitching uncontrollably in his bonds. But his cock was still hard and dribbling.

“Aaaargh!...oh!...ow!...ohhh...please?...aaargh!” he begged.

Then she began to use both hands.

Iguana
01-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Yowzaaa! This is quite the story, skweezme. Please, keep it coming!

Iguana

skweezme
01-28-2011, 02:23 PM
“Submit?”

He squealed and thrashed.

She laughed.

“Hmmm? Submit?!!”

She mangled his balls even harder.

“I...I...ohhh...aaargh!...”

“Hmmm?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Hmmm...just a little bit more, then...”

“Aaaaaaaaaarghhh!”

skweezme
01-29-2011, 03:26 PM
She grinned, continuing to pulp his balls just because she could and she was enjoying it.

“You OK, love?” she laughed. Moved her hand to his deflated cock.

“Oh look! Oh dear! Not enjoying this, then? Have to do something about that, won’t we?” she purred.

He was soon hard in her hand again.

“There! That’s better isn’t it, love? Hmmm?” She continued wanking him.

“I...ohhh...please...Caroline...!”

“Hmmm? What, love?”

“Ohhh...please...just...make me...cum now!”

“Oh I’m going to! Just relax and enjoy it! You’re still shivering! Relax!”

“Sorry!”

“It’s OK. There...that’s better! Just relax...”

She brought him closer and closer to orgasm. He was almost there...nearer...nearer...nearly there...

“Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes...!”

As he began to ejaculate she let go of his spurting cock and smashed her fist into his balls, again and again.

skweezme
01-30-2011, 01:07 PM
“So you’ve finished with him, then?” Becky took a sip of her coffee. It was too hot.

“Yeah, but it was like...mutual. I think” Caroline sipped hers.

“Good. Always thought he was a bit of a twat!”

Caroline nearly spat her coffee out.

“What?!” she spluttered, grinning.

“Well he was, wasn’t he? Always fancied himself like...I don’t know...some cool, pervy, liberated stud or something”

“Well, I suppose so...”

“With all his moaning on and stuff about how you weren’t as liberated and kinky as his ex. I don’t know how you put up with him for so long, to be honest”

“I know...”

“And then when he can’t actually...you know...take it once he gets it...”

“I know...”

“So what are you going to do now?” She tried another sip of coffee. It was just right.

“I don’t know...maybe...look for a nicer guy who...who actually likes that kinky stuff or something...”

“A nicer, more genuine pervert, then?” Becky raised an eyebrow.

“I guess...Yeah!”

They both burst out laughing together.

“Caroline, you crease me up sometimes, you really do!”

skweezme
01-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Phew! I enjoyed that! Was nice to be doing a bit of writing again. You never know what will happen! Thanks for your encouragement. Hopefully sessionning again soon, so maybe no more stories for a while.

Take care

skweezme
01-31-2011, 04:42 PM
As always, be helpful to get feedback. Was that ending a bit too sudden? I wasn't sure how much to go on with the pain and teasing stuff. Might have got repetitive and boring and unbelievable. What worked for you? What didn't? And thanks for encouraging me to continue the story when I thought it had finished!

Alec Anaconda
02-01-2011, 12:42 PM
I like surprise endings!

I expected your man to grow to love her rage, to become the stereotypical FemDom male.

I think you have highlighted a very real problem.
So often, the male wants his pain, but only on his terms and by his rules.
Okay, often he’ll enjoy a slight variation or a slight extension to his boundaries, but not true domination.

Was that ending a bit too sudden?

Basically, no.
Once the tale has been told, the rest is padding.
The only exception is that I think you could well have expanded the following sentence into a ferocious paragraph. On my first hurried reading, I missed the last three words and lost the significance.

As he began to ejaculate she let go of his spurting cock and smashed her fist into his balls, again and again.

I except you have already taken a full copy of this narrative, but, if not …

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
02-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks as always for your constructive criticism, Alec!

I wasn't sure how the story was going to end and it surprised me, too. As you can tell, I was trying to write something different from the usual story. Still wanted it to be the sort of pervy fun we like, but wanted it to have a bit more depth as a story. To make it more realistic, and maybe draw the reader in a little more.

I appreciate your comment about that final sentence in the next-but-last scene. I didn't want to linger, but maybe I could have. I will have a go at doing exactly what you suggest. An intriguing suggestion!

As for having a copy, I don't write my stories directly to the forum anyway. I paste from a word document. Gives me time to shape, tweak, edit each post.

Off to have a play with a rewrite of that sentence...

skweezme
02-03-2011, 10:13 AM
“You OK, love?” she laughed. Moved her hand to his deflated cock.

“Oh look! Oh dear! Not enjoying this, then? Have to do something about that, won’t we?” she purred.

He was soon hard in her hand again.

“There! That’s better isn’t it, love? Hmmm?” She continued wanking him.

“I...ohhh...please...Caroline...!”

“Hmmm? What, love?”

“Ohhh...please...just...make me...cum now!”

“Oh I’m going to! Just relax and enjoy it! You’re still shivering! Relax!”

“Sorry!”

“It’s OK. There...that’s better! Just relax...”

She brought him closer and closer to orgasm. He was almost there...nearer...nearer...nearly there...

“Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes...!”

As he began to spurt she let go, denying him any further delicious friction, leaving him cuming into empty space.

“There! At last! Does that feel good, hmmm?” She drew her fist back and punched him hard in the balls. She felt them smash against his pelvic bone.

Before he could register the shock she punched him again. And again. And again.

With each punch she got hotter, wetter. She just wasn’t going to be able to help herself...

She leapt onto his face again, muffling his screams as she ground herself down on him.

Alec Anaconda
02-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Sorry for my delay in replying, Mr S, for I have been exceptionally busy.

I most certainly did not expect you to do a rewrite!

Like you, I write in word first, only posting when I’ve finished.
I was going to post:

‘In my humble opinion, this should be the main climax of this story.
This is the place to get your readers juices going, with breathless pace, as she extracts unbearable pain and multiple unwanted ejaculations.
Frankly, this type of writing style is not easy to construct, as it should excite the author to distraction.’

Then I thought,
‘Something’s wrong’.

Twenty-four hours later, it hit me.
This is how I would have written this part of the story, not how I should want, or expect, you to write it.

It’s a grand narrative; the most relevant part of my last post is the title, “Well Done, Sir!”

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Well thank you!

The little rewrite was fun, and she surprised me again!

Also be really interested to hear from other readers - not looking for praise, just interested in writing, what works and what doesn't :)

kickthem
02-04-2011, 04:20 PM
skweezeme - Your story is excellent. I love the pacing and the surprises. The rewrite is a nice touch. I like it.

poolman2
02-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi skweezme,

This story is excellent. I loved the surprise ending. :bananajum Maybe the first version ended a little abruptly, but overall I still liked it better than the revision.

Incidentally, doesn't this ending, and Caroline's metamorphosis
all but beg for a sequel?

skweezme
02-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks, poolman2 and kickthem!

See! You can't please everyone :)

I prefer the rewritten scene, I sort of felt the original ending of that scene was a bit too abrupt. But I like the original sequence, the way it leads into the final scene of Caroline and Becky having a coffee again.

As for a sequel, well, I can think of lots of stuff Caroline might like to try, but haven't got a story at the moment :confused:

elotro222
02-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Thank you for taking the time to write, skweezme. It is really a gift to us all. I just hope that does not mean you are less active in the real world.

skweezme
05-14-2020, 03:14 PM
Aha! A much better ending to the story here. And thanks again for your comments and feedback, they were much appreciated. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So you’ve finished with him, then?” Becky took a sip of her coffee.

They were back in the same coffee house.

“Yeah, but it was like...mutual” Caroline sipped hers.

“Good. Always thought he was a bit of a twat!”

Caroline nearly spat her coffee out.

“What?!” she spluttered, grinning.

“Well he was, wasn’t he? Always fancied himself like...I don’t know...some cool, pervy, liberated stud or something”

“Well, I suppose so...”

“With all his moaning on and stuff about how you weren’t as liberated and kinky as his ex. I don’t know how you put up with him for so long, to be honest”

“I know...”

“And then when he can’t actually...you know...take it once he gets it...”

“I know...”

“But did you actually…you know…enjoy it?

Caroline paused, looked into her coffee cup. Then she raised her eyes to her friend and grinned.

“I actually did!”

They laughed and clinked their cups together.

“Result then!”

“Oh yes!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what are you going to do now? Now you’ve got rid of that waster?”

“Well…you’re not going to believe this!...”

“What? What are you grinning about!”

“Well…there’s this girl I chat to at the gym…”

“And?” Becky leaned forward, intrigued.

“And we were talking about dating and stuff. And I told her about my ex…how demanding and kinky he thought he was”

“You didn’t! You didn’t go into all the sordid details did you?”

Caroline laughed. Looked pleased with herself. Took a sip of coffee.

“I actually did!” she grinned.

“No!”

Caroline nodded.

“Blimey! What did she say? Did she think you were a bit of a…pervert or something? No offence!”

Caroline laughed.

“No! Just the opposite! Not what I was expecting at all! It only turns out she makes a bit of money as a professional dominatrix!”

“No! No wonder she wasn’t fazed by your story! A professional dominatrix? What…leather and…whips and stuff?”

“Oh yeah! She’s got a dungeon just out of town and everything!”

“No!”

“Oh yes! And…and…she wondered if I’d be interested in…in helping her out with some of her clients! Said I had the right attitude and everything”

Becky’s jaw dropped.

“What…what do you mean?”

“Turns out a lot of her clients like having their balls hurt. And stuff. And some of them will pay her well for a…what did she call it?...oh yes…a Double Domme session”

Becky laughed

“Bloody hell! So what did you say?”

“I said I’d give it a go!”

“Bloody hell!” Becky laughed. “You’re full of surprises these days aren’t you! Good girl! Go for it!”

“She’s taking me over to her dungeon tomorrow just to show me the ropes”

“…as it were!”

They both laughed.

“Yep! The ropes. The whips. Her…CBT equipment and stuff”

“CBT? What’s that? I take it you don’t mean Cognitive Behaviour Therapy?”

Caroline laughed.

“No indeed! Apparently CBT stands for Cock and Ball Torture”

“And that’s actually a thing is it? CBT. Bloody hell! Really?”

“Apparently! And I’m going to try on some of her gear. We’re about the same size, both a bit tall and…well-built”

“Bloody hell! Sorry. I’m just a bit gobsmacked! So you’re really going to give it a go?”

“Why not? I think I’ll enjoy it. And she said clients pay double for a Double Domme session so she’ll give me half, so it might be a nice little earner!”

“So it’s worked out well hasn’t it? Your little twat of a boyfriend and everything?”

“Oh yes! But it’s thanks to you as well. If you hadn’t encouraged me to…you know…deal with him, I never would have got there. So thank you!”

“No problem! It’s what friends are for. But bloody hell! You don’t do anything by halves do you! Full of surprises! Good for you!”

They raised their coffee cups

“Here’s to good friends!”

“To good friends!”

They clinked them.

Becky looked at her watch.

“Is that the time? I’ve got to go and pick the kids up! Are you OK for next week?”

“Yep! She’s going to see if a client she’s got on Sunday is up for a double session, so I’ll let you know how it goes”

“Bloody hell! Good luck! Look forward to hearing all about it”

“Oh, you will! And…thanks again! You’re an amazing friend”

They got up from the table and hugged.

“See you next week then!”

Zatark
06-24-2020, 08:51 AM
Great story, I missed it the first time around so I just read it for the first time.
Well done.

skweezme
06-24-2020, 12:28 PM
Great story, I missed it the first time around so I just read it for the first time.
Well done.

Cheers Zatark! Glad you enjoyed it. Might be writing more in a while

Takkyuu_tama
06-25-2020, 05:16 AM
Yes, I think I must have missed this the first time, and it was a fun read. Thanks for putting in the effort to write for us! (or for yourself)

In reality, yes, it's a hard balance between topping from the bottom and guiding someone who's unsure of how to do a fun CBT session...and between being too pushy for a kink and being too passive.

(Did you really use "bloody hell" four times in like 20 lines, though? :weryfun)