PDA

View Full Version : I want a female physician to perform a vasectomy on me

acroyear
01-05-2011, 05:11 PM
There's some good looking lady surgeons that do this. I have pictures of good-looking female urologists that perform the vas. I dream of laying there and having her handle my balls. It would be hard not to get an erection during the surgery. I wonder if some of these female surgeons that perform vasectomies do it under an ulterior motive.

Pupuce
01-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Get the fuck out. That's a ballbusting forum. Enough with weirdo shit. Find yourself a forum about vasectomy and weirdos. Thank you very much.

acroyear
01-05-2011, 07:09 PM
You are serious??

Being ********* by a women ISN'T "weirdo shit", but being vasectomized by one IS???

Wow. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

martina_d
01-05-2011, 08:26 PM
I think Pupuce is joking.

As for your dilemma, I would offer to help sweetie but I cannot promise that I won't "slip" and take more than you bargained for...

mick_sl8ter
01-05-2011, 11:12 PM

As for your dilemma, I would offer to help sweetie but I cannot promise that I won't "slip" and take more than you bargained for...

LOL , pupuce must be joking.

There's some good looking lady surgeons that do this. I have pictures of good-looking female urologists that perform the vas.

Please share them here !

Pupuce
01-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Not joking. Not very difficult to understand how fantasy about ********** and real vasectomy is completly different. Having trouble differentiating real/fantasy is a serious psychologic trouble.

I'm sorry I offend you, but no, this isn't a ********** forum, nor a "find me a girl that will slice my nuts" one. It is about hot girls busting balls. You are probably mentally instable and have no place here.

Richter
01-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Ha! I wonder why this hadn't crossed my mind before. I'm getting a vas if our kid is born healthy anyway.

acroyear
01-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Not joking. Not very difficult to understand how fantasy about ********** and real vasectomy is completly different. Having trouble differentiating real/fantasy is a serious psychologic trouble.

I'm sorry I offend you, but no, this isn't a ********** forum, nor a "find me a girl that will slice my nuts" one. It is about hot girls busting balls. You are probably mentally instable and have no place here.

Uh.. haha.. uh.. okay....:wooow:wooow:wooow.

acroyear
01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Ha! I wonder why this hadn't crossed my mind before. I'm getting a vas if our kid is born healthy anyway.

Apparently, you are "mentally unstable"...

acroyear
01-07-2011, 05:23 PM
So, who's to decide what's ballbusting and what's not?

smackMyNuts
01-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Well, words have meanings and we don't get to redefine them at will, so let's try dictionaries.

Wiktionary: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wiktionary/en/wiki/ballbusting
BDSM Dictionary: http://www.bdsmgifts.com/bdsm-dictionary/
Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ballbusting

Okay, so, is that all cleared up now? **********, vasectomies, and penectomy are not ball busting. I'm not as angry about it as Pupuce, but I don't understand why people come to ball busting forums wanting to talk about such things. Why not just stick with the ********** forums?

acroyear
01-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Well, if that's the case, then 80% of the content on here wouldn't fit the "definition" of ballbusting.

acroyear
01-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Okay, so, is that all cleared up now?
Well, not really. If you need to point to something like the "urban dictionary" or some 'weirdo shit' like a sadomasochist website to define what ballbusting is, then anything goes. So, again, WHO'S TO DECIDE WHAT'S BALLBUSTING AND WHAT'S NOT?

Furthermore, what compels you to contribute to a "non-ballbusting" thread anyway?

The common denominator here seems to be that guys want to have their genitals handled by a woman, one way or another- IN REALITY OR FANTASY.

And, no, I'm not going to any "**********" forum to discuss my fetish.

vela73
01-08-2011, 02:02 AM
While we're assuring everything is categorized correctly, why not take all this talk to a "Semantics of 'Ballbusting' Thread"?

blancanvas
01-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Disregard Pupuce's rant; he's french and naturally blows everything out of proportion.:bananawin

Alec Anaconda
01-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Does it count as BB if your woman watches your operation?

Alec Anaconda

smackMyNuts
01-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Well, not really. If you need to point to something like the "urban dictionary" or some 'weirdo shit' like a sadomasochist website to define what ballbusting is, then anything goes. So, again, WHO'S TO DECIDE WHAT'S BALLBUSTING AND WHAT'S NOT?

Why are you calling sadomasochism 'weirdo shit'? In case you didn't notice, anyone who's into busting balls is a sadist. Anyone who's into being busted is a masochist. We're just another sub-category of BDSM. As for the Urban Dictionary, if you didn't notice, "ball busting" is still a slang term, so I went with the dictionaries which had definitions of it.

As for who decides, the answer is that people who used the term to begin with and had an agreed upon meaning get to decide. The use of the term "ball busting" as the name of a fetish on the web began in 1995 with a site devoted to "Scott's Ball-busting Videos". It had a summary of the videos available for sale and an on-line forum. It was this community and the fetish web sites which later sprung out of that that defined the fetish "ball busting". Prior to that people did not talk about having a "ball busting" fetish. It was not a phrase used in BDSM circles before that time. "CBT" meaning "cock and ball torture" or "cock and ball torment" was in common use, but ball busting differed from CBT both because it emphasized only the balls and because most BB enthusiasts were not part of or interested in the mainstream BDSM scene and its usual costumes, conventions, etc. The Scott's Ball-busting Videos forum (which later became the tlcnet forum) was where the term was first popularly used and all the other sites and forums which sprung up using the term "ball busting" are connected back to that forum originally either being connected to that community or to other communities started by people who were connected to or inspired by that community. So the answer to "who gets to decide what ball-busting is" is the people who first started using the term and have been using it for the last fifteen years.

Alternately, note that this forum is a part of femaledom.com a pay site which advertises ballbusting videos for sale. Go look at their sample images for ballbusting. What's there? Girls kicking, punching, pulling, and squeezing balls. Is there any **********? Are there any vasectomies? No. Because that's not what this site means when they say "ballbusting". So if you don't accept that the ballbusting community gets to define ballbusting, at least accept that the site whose forum you're posting on gets to define what they mean.

So when you newbies show up and insist that whatever your fetish is that it's ballbusting too, that's just dumb. We know what ballbusting is. It's already defined. You don't get to redefine it just because you want to be included too. Sorry.

Furthermore, what compels you to contribute to a "non-ballbusting" thread anyway?

I'm just getting sick of the ballbusting forum being overwhelmed with people talking about things which aren't ballbusting. A little off-topic stuff now and again is fine, but it's gotten to the point where almost no one talks about ballbusting for all the other stuff.

The common denominator here seems to be that guys want to have their genitals handled by a woman, one way or another- IN REALITY OR FANTASY.

And, no, I'm not going to any "**********" forum to discuss my fetish.

What do you have against ********** forums? Eunuch.org's forums are large, active, and friendly. That's a much better place to discuss such things. In fact, here's an old thread from that forum on exactly this same topic.
http://38.99.130.164/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=25350

Pupuce
01-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Amen to SmackMyNuts, who's probably much more wiser and patient than me, and pretty much explained my PoV in a largely more diplomatical way than I would ever be able of.

Alec Anaconda
01-10-2011, 01:07 PM
smackMyNuts:
Girls kicking, punching, pulling, and squeezing balls.

Whereas I agree that there are better forums for the more extreme genital discussions, your definition of ballbusting seems exceptionally narrow.

Why exclude mature women, self-busting, machine busting, remote busting and male-on-male action?

Why exclude fingernails, nettles, creams, needles, bats, paddles, bondage etc (when applied to the balls)?

Why exclude ovaries?

Alec Anaconda

Pupuce
01-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Half you said: because it's called "FEMALE domination", for the other half, because it does not fit with the "busting" notion.

You should try a CBT forum, instead. Very different fetishes.

smackMyNuts
01-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Whereas I agree that there are better forums for the more extreme genital discussions, your definition of ballbusting seems exceptionally narrow.

Why exclude mature women, self-busting, machine busting, remote busting and male-on-male action?

Why exclude fingernails, nettles, creams, needles, bats, paddles, bondage etc (when applied to the balls)?

Why exclude ovaries?

Alec Anaconda

That wasn't a definition of ball-busting. That was a description of the sample pictures in the ballbusting section of femaledom.com.

A complete definition of ball-busting would be broader than that, certainly including older women, self-busting, and male-male busting. Still, most of the other stuff you mention wouldn't really be within what's normally been considered ball-busting. Needles, nettles, creams, and bondage all fall much more under CBT than ball-busting. Paddles and bats it would probably depend on the context. (And, as a point of clarification, I'm into BB and CBT both and love them both. I own a ball crusher and a ball parachute and a TENS machine, but I wouldn't consider the use of them part of ball-busting because that's not how the term has been used.)

And ovaries aren't generally called "balls". If you want a good general term for beating the balls or the ovaries you could call it "gonad busting" or something. But most often people talk about "ball busting" and "cunt busting" as being separate things. I don't really know whether or not blows to the ovaries count as part of "cunt busting" because I've never been a part of that community, but I would guess that they do. I only see a bit of the CB-scene when it spills over to the ball-busting side of things because it is one of several fetishes (along with femdom, foot-fetish, leg-fetish, CBT, teasing, and **********) which frequently seem to go along with having a BB fetish.

Richter
01-11-2011, 10:01 AM
This argument is stupid.

acroyear
01-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Why are you calling sadomasochism 'weirdo shit'? In case you didn't notice, anyone who's into busting balls is a sadist. Anyone who's into being busted is a masochist. We're just another sub-category of BDSM. As for the Urban Dictionary, if you didn't notice, "ball busting" is still a slang term, so I went with the dictionaries which had definitions of it.

As for who decides, the answer is that people who used the term to begin with and had an agreed upon meaning get to decide. The use of the term "ball busting" as the name of a fetish on the web began in 1995 with a site devoted to "Scott's Ball-busting Videos". It had a summary of the videos available for sale and an on-line forum. It was this community and the fetish web sites which later sprung out of that that defined the fetish "ball busting". Prior to that people did not talk about having a "ball busting" fetish. It was not a phrase used in BDSM circles before that time. "CBT" meaning "cock and ball torture" or "cock and ball torment" was in common use, but ball busting differed from CBT both because it emphasized only the balls and because most BB enthusiasts were not part of or interested in the mainstream BDSM scene and its usual costumes, conventions, etc. The Scott's Ball-busting Videos forum (which later became the tlcnet forum) was where the term was first popularly used and all the other sites and forums which sprung up using the term "ball busting" are connected back to that forum originally either being connected to that community or to other communities started by people who were connected to or inspired by that community. So the answer to "who gets to decide what ball-busting is" is the people who first started using the term and have been using it for the last fifteen years.

Alternately, note that this forum is a part of femaledom.com a pay site which advertises ballbusting videos for sale. Go look at their sample images for ballbusting. What's there? Girls kicking, punching, pulling, and squeezing balls. Is there any **********? Are there any vasectomies? No. Because that's not what this site means when they say "ballbusting". So if you don't accept that the ballbusting community gets to define ballbusting, at least accept that the site whose forum you're posting on gets to define what they mean.

So when you newbies show up and insist that whatever your fetish is that it's ballbusting too, that's just dumb. We know what ballbusting is. It's already defined. You don't get to redefine it just because you want to be included too. Sorry.

I'm just getting sick of the ballbusting forum being overwhelmed with people talking about things which aren't ballbusting. A little off-topic stuff now and again is fine, but it's gotten to the point where almost no one talks about ballbusting for all the other stuff.

What do you have against ********** forums? Eunuch.org's forums are large, active, and friendly. That's a much better place to discuss such things. In fact, here's an old thread from that forum on exactly this same topic.
http://38.99.130.164/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=25350

I'm not into **********. It's too extreme. Again, who is to decide what is ballbusting? The premise is the same, no matter who defines ballbusting. Having a woman kick a man in the groin, or have a woman perform a surgical procedure on him, is titillating either way.

acroyear
01-11-2011, 06:44 PM
CBT and ballbusting is one in the same. The idea of a woman having control over a man's jewels, either by "ballbusting" or cbt, or how I see it, "vasectomy" is all the same fetish.

smackMyNuts
01-12-2011, 01:00 AM
I'm not into **********. It's too extreme. Again, who is to decide what is ballbusting? The premise is the same, no matter who defines ballbusting. Having a woman kick a man in the groin, or have a woman perform a surgical procedure on him, is titillating either way.

I already answered the question of who decides: the community which has used and continues to use the term collectively decide what it means. If you want to argue with my answer, fine, but repeating the same question over and over is just dumb.

But more to the point: just because you find both ball busting and vasectomies titillating doesn't mean that they're the same thing. You are one data point. That's not sufficient to change the definition. Even with Alec feeling the same way, that's not enough. If, for example, you check the history of this board, you will see that in upwards of 4000 threads, vasectomies have only been mentioned in 21 of them. Most of the mentions are questions related to ball-busting and health such as "I've just had a vasectomy, how long should I wait before I start doing ball-busting again?" Most of the ones which aren't about health are about ********** (which, at least in this thread, we all seem to agree is a separate fetish). In the whole history of this forum, the only people to ever describe vasectomies as being a form of ballbusting are acroyear and Alec Anaconda. So, no, you're wrong. If you were right, if a vasectomy was a form of ball-busting then other people would think so too and we would talk about it. We would have posts like "What celebrity do you wish performed your vasectomy?" and "Have any you ever had a vasectomy? What did it feel like?" and probably one like "Is it safe to hire a hooker in a nurse's outfit to do my vasectomy?" We don't have posts like that because the overwhelming majority of people on this forum do not have a vasectomy fetish because they're into ball busting but not into vasectomies.

Over the history of my involvement with the ball-busting community, which literally dates back to six weeks after the first ball-busting forum was created, I've had this same argument with people who insisted that foot fetish was a form of ball-busting, that cunt-busting was a form of ball-busting, that being ****** to wear panties was a form of ball-busting, and that ********** was a form of ball-busting (I've had that last argument more than once, including with people who said that it was "the ultimate form of ball-busting"). Clearly, none of that is ball-busting, so why would this particular surgical procedure be?

There is a large group of things which basically everyone agree are part of ball-busting. That's what ball-busting is. There's a smaller group of things which only some small portion of people think are ball-busting. Those things aren't ball-busting because this is a fetish that a group of people have. If only a small percentage of that group share some interest, then that's a different fetish. If vasectomies were a part of ball-busting, it would be obvious. We would all know it and we would all agree to it and we would all talk about them, and we wouldn't be having this argument just like we've never had an argument about whether or not ball kicking is a form of ball-busting.

L1M0
01-12-2011, 07:09 AM

Dont worry, i would not complain if that happens:)

NonChris
01-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Really people? I thought due to the fact that everyone here including myself has one of the strangest fetishes there are (BB) that we were open minded to all sorts of fetishes. Maybe it's just me. This guy comes in here, askes an honest question about vasectomy, and you guys say he has mental issues? You know how many "normal" people would say people us BB lovers have mental issues? I'm sure if he could find a female vasectomy forum he would be there, but im highly doubtful one exists. We are all freaks, all weridos, let's try not to be so judgemental to our own kind.

mick_sl8ter
06-07-2011, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSqLqE0nx8A
Operation Vasektomie in Berlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ09i6Ak-0o
The Ron James Show: Vasectomy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTqR4KcVbc
StrapDoctor Vasectomy

serge
06-09-2011, 01:32 PM
CBT and ballbusting is one in the same. The idea of a woman having control over a man's jewels, either by "ballbusting" or cbt, or how I see it, "vasectomy" is all the same fetish.

hi, look:http://fetlife.com/groups/722/group_memberships?page=1
or
http://www.darkfetishnet.com/group/331/

good luck!

Draxt
09-03-2015, 05:11 PM

If it were me , I would risk, beautifully scary, wonderfull

antiquebuff
09-05-2015, 10:41 AM
I had a vasectomy and during the procedure there was 2 nurses (not hot) present and the male doctor.
Sure was fun laying there with my balls hanging exposed.
The nurses "fussed" around back and forth checking out my balls.

Best part was first appointment, I had a woman doctor and she checked me out for bloodflow got a major hard on with one HOT nurse in the room.