PDA

View Full Version : My Penectomy Fantasys...

finally
01-07-2011, 05:13 AM
When I have some freetime I spend hours of my day doing not much more than masturbating.
I have certain evolving fantasies that I like to spin out in my mind over the day.
One of the basics while doing this recently is not to touch my penis much most of the time. :)

I can come, when I'm aroused enough, without touching it at all. When I'm about to come I try hard not even to jerk its muscles, I ignore the existance of the throbbign erection as much as possible.
What makes me come then is not no longer the dick but a feeling builing up from deep in my body but starting in my brain. A brain that gets instantly paralysed by the behavior of the (imagined) woman in front of me. She is mocking me. (sexually ;))
There's a mischievousness, a malicious joy (says dict.), in her. I imagine things like: She enjoys to arouse me but she won't let me come and, what hit's me, she capable to- and seriously considering if she should make it come true to me and really amputate my penis. Or... maybe she is already definite, maybe she has been certain long-before she came in, but right now I* get to recognize: She is going to do it. ...
No: I will not-even-once come with it again.

I spin those fantasies round and around over the day, often getting erections over it rather than sitting there "jerking away". I enjoy the feeling when the "thought" strikes me and it weakens my knees, it makes me freeze and tremble. And it builds up and concentrates as I imagine her and what kind of joy SHE has.
The story has many, many variation but each one has a pre- and a post-story or at least a couple of chapters. I cannot decide if I like the earlier, the middle or the later chapters most... :)
But once in a while I will stand there and think I want to let that feeling grow until it makes me explode.
And that's not to hard in fact. :D
The ultimate fantasy is generally the same as for many other men: The look of her face and in her eyes when she has an orgasm. But possible is also the joy she may have in just watching me longing for her body so urgently, longing for her pussy, maybe even coming near me, letting me feel her, knowing that I am about to ejaculate from nothing but pure hornyness.
If I imagine her looking at me like that then the feeling is like a soft but strong band pullin thighter and thighter around by belly, if I imagine her words or even just the tone of her voice revealing the joy she feels at my situation, then I cannot help but orgasm with my knees giving in and my semen squirting.
(Un-?)fortunately I haven't met the women yet, to enjoy that fantasy with me. ;)

:bananajum:bananawin:bananajum

finally
01-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Fuck the typos!

:letsplay