PDA

View Full Version : can anyon bust my balls in the uk?

3xlballs
01-09-2011, 07:52 PM
hello im looking to find out information on how i can get my balls busted, im 18 now and have been into ballbusting for a long time now and i have been considering of getting it done proffessionally but a pro dom but i would need help on where this can be done if anyone can help?

regards, 3xl

kanto
01-10-2011, 04:46 AM
You can't go wrong with KinkyKicks :)

http://www.***************/sessions.html

Richy
01-10-2011, 11:15 AM
It might help people to make suggestions if you say where in the UK you are?

Rich

Sissyphil
01-10-2011, 12:16 PM
When you find someone please point me in the right direction

3xlballs
01-10-2011, 04:38 PM
well i dont want to fully specify where i am from but i live in the yorkshire area of the uk if that helps at all? is there any girls on here that are willing to bust an 18 year old from around there at all?

regards 3xl

skweezme
01-10-2011, 06:04 PM
hello im looking to find out information on how i can get my balls busted, im 18 now and have been into ballbusting for a long time now and i have been considering of getting it done proffessionally but a pro dom but i would need help on where this can be done if anyone can help?

regards, 3xl

Good luck. There are plenty of Dommes advertising on many listings. The best ones will communicate with you beforehand - email or phone. Don't be shy about saying exactly what you've been fantasizing about. Even the best Dommes aren't mind-readers.

Hope things work out and best of luck. Be careful and honest and you'll be OK.

Selftailer
01-11-2011, 08:48 AM
3xlballs, You should read this...

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13020

:)

3xlballs
01-11-2011, 01:22 PM
thankyou for that selftailer, i think i will consider enquiring about that :), by the way skweezeme i was wondering what you meant by be carefull if you dont mind me asking? asin should i be carefull for damage to my balls where it may be possible not to have kids, also i would like to ask what are the risks off that happening? or did you mean i should be carefull who i meet?

regards 3xl

sicko666
01-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Lol i hope i am not speaking out of turn here but i think what is meant is be careful of who you meet and where.Being kicked in the balls and happly paying for it is one thing,being coshed over the head in some alley way and almost beaten to death and left there penniless is another.If visiting a Pro Dom, then visit a "Pro" Dom.Most listing places if there any good also give details about the listing and even feedback from users.
Be sensible...