PDA

View Full Version : Squeezed to cum

sandy87
01-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Hi everybody!
I could seem boring or whatelse, but i want to share with you my last (and best) experience in this field.

[unfortunately all my experience is self-made, otherwise i'd be one of the happiest men in the world and blablabla.. but this is another story]

The phenomenon is simple (to describe): i just managed to cum only by squeezing my testicles!
To be honest, "cum" is a reductive word.. i should say i "exploded". It has been the most powerful cumming of my life. No other sex activities made me so good..
Once i passed a certain pain level i never passed before, my body started trembling so strong that i couldn't stop both trembling and squeezing.. i even squeezed harder!!
I swear i never felt like this anyhow in my life..

You should try guys.

papaschlumpf
01-10-2011, 05:52 PM
I've had a fling with a girl for the last few months. From the beginning I asked her to do light ballbusting things to me: squeezing while fucking and so on. With the time it is getting harder. One day I proposed to simulate a wrestling match in which my aim was to squeeze and suck her tits and her aim was to prevent it. As a means to prevent it she would manage to grab my balls and squeeze them. We did it, and I sucked her tits like crazy while she squeezed and tugged my balls. I thought it would just be a hell of a turn on for me, but I ended up having one of the best orgasms of my life, without direct stimulation of my cock. I never thought it would be possible.

Some days later I was lying on my back and she was on her knees above me. I fingered her as she squeezed and tugged my balls. I imagined myself to be in a kind of a film. I would have raped her sister many years ago, and now she would have found me and made me believe that she wanted sex with me, only to have access to my balls, the moment in which she would destroy my balls while revealing that she was the sister of the girl I raped long time ago.
I also had a hell of a great orgasm.